Chapter 16

Married With CEO

"Who come to someone house in the 5 in the morning and banging the door like this?" Mark grumbled and walked (more to drag himself) with his eyes closed towards the door. He was so sure that Chanhee did not even flinched when the door was banged loudly.

"WAIT! I WILL OPEN THE DOOR!" Mark shouted when the person did not stop banging the door. "Is the security guard out there is sleeping?"

He lazily unlocked the door and opened the door. He opened his eyes slightly "Who are you?" and earned a loud gasp from the person. "N-nuguya?" The person shouted. Mark opened his eyes wider and saw a good looking man infront of him. He didn't know who the person was.

"You... who are you?" Mark asked again with full of curiosity. He wondered why this person came to Chanhee's house in this early morning. "I am the owner of this house, Lee Byunghun." 

"Woooh Chanhee's husband finally here. Finally I can meet you! Hi, I am Mark Tuan. You can call me Mark. Sorry for my rudeness just now." Mark took Byunghun's hand and shook them and smile widely. Byunghun just stared back at Mark confusely.

Mark realised that Byunghun did not know him and he continued "I am Chanhee's friend from America." Byunghun asked his chaffeur to carry his luggages to his bedroom. He entered the house and immediately plopped himself on the sofa.

He thought that after he came back to Korea, he can has a moment alone with his family; Chanhee and Kyungsun ONLY. Now, how he will have that moment when someone who claiming that he was Chanhee's friend live with him?

He sighed. "Where do you sleeping?" Byunghun tried to be friendly with Mark. "Chanhee said that I can use the guest room number 1. In guest room number 2, there are Baekhyun and Luhan and Chanyeol and Sehun are in guest room number 3."

Byunghun nodded. "Well, I see you are really sleepy right now. Why don't you go upstairs and go back to sleep?" Mark bowed and walked upstairs to his room. Byunghun followed him and went to his room.

 

*Byunghun's POV*

I walked slowly to Chanhee's room first. I missed him so much... of course I miss Kyungsun too. I opened the door and saw that there was no person in there. I closed the door and walked towards my bedroom and saw two lovely figures lying on my bed.

I knew it that they will sleep here.  I slowly walked to the bed and I saw Chanhee hugging Kyungsun's small body and the sweet scene in front of me really made me felt warm. Suddenly, Chanhee's handphone showed that the battery was low. I took the phone and opened it.

"Countdown. Byunghun ssi will be back in 002 days." I read it and wow, he actually countdown my comeback. I felt so touched. Although Chanhee not really showing his feelings towards me, but he really cared about me. It made me felt guilty to him about what I did with Kimberly back in Singapore.

There was a big space behind Chanhee, so I lied down and hugged him from behind. I smelled his scent and exhaled it. It was so delicious that I felt like I wanted to bite his neck and his blood... No Byunghun... No. Don't go overboard or else you will scare this pretty boy that already become yours.

 

*Author's POV*

Byunghun can't sleep. He just hugging Chanhee and smelled Chanhee's scent that he missed. Suddenly the alarm clock ringing and made Chanhee moving around. "Mum... Let me sleep just fo 5 more minutes, okay. After that I wil... blajibnulsjd..." Byunghun can't hear the last part because Chanhee mumbled it. He decided to play along.

"You can't Chanhee, It is already 7 50 in the morning and your class will start at 8. So, wake up will you?" Byunghun hugged Chanhee tighter, so Chanhee snuggled to him more. "I just want to sleeeeeeeeeep." Byunghun tried to hide his chuckle. He got up and lied above Chanhee.

"Baby... wake up Your husband is here." He whispered slowly as he didn't want to wake Kyungsun up. 

Chanhee opened his eyes slowly and his vision was still blurring. He blinked his eyes several times and saw Byunghun was above him. "Wh-wha at..?" He can't finished his sentence when Byunghun tickled him. "Puhahahahahhahahahha! S-stop. Kyungsun w-will hahaha wake u-up! puahahahahaha"

Byunghun tickled Chanhee until Chanhee's eyes let out a tear and he stopped. Chanhee was panting hard and his face was red. He regained his breath first and stared at the man in front... well at above him. Byunghun felt something pulled him closer to Chanhee until their faces distance just a merely inch!

Byunghun's heart pumped faster when he saw Chanhee's face red and panting hard and looked so fragile. He touched Chanhee's arm.

Chanhee also don't know what is happening as his hmm husband touched his arm and gave him a shiver. One thing that he knew was, he felt his heart pumped fastly. He watched as Byunghun brought his face closer to him and Byunghun stared at the younger lips made Chanhee's imagination went wild.

Slowly and gentlely, Byunghun placed his lips on Chanhee's. Both of them did not move but just stared at each other. Before Byunghun can make a move, there was a sound beside him and Chanhee. He glanced his eyes and saw Kyungsun cutely rubbed his eyes.

"Mama, good morning. I am still sleepy though because I played with Mark ahjussi until late night yesterday" Both of them immediately pulled their face from each other and both of their face turned into crimson red.

"PAPA!!! I miss you. Kyungsun miss you so much" Kyungsun hugged Byunghun and mumbled about how much he missed him but Byunghun can't registered anything in his brain. He glanced a little towards his wife and saw Chanhee's face was still read and hunging low.

"N-ne Kyungsun ah, Papa miss you too. Let's wash your face first and after that I will make you guys a breakfast." He carried Kyungsun to the toilet and help his precious son to wash himself. He hoped that Chanhee won't mad at him because he also did not expect to kiss him at the early of the morning.

 

*Chanhee's POV*

H-he kissed me. He freaking kissed me. N-no Chanhee he just placed his lips into mine, so it was not a real kiss, right? Then, why should I feel disappointed when Kyungsun interrupt us?

Arghhhh I am so hundred percent sure that after thiss I will not dare to look at him I will feel so awkward, oh gosh! What should I do. I really need the other's help no. Not all maybe just Luhan becauseChanyeol and Sehun are friend with Byunghun. Baekhyun also is a big no. I know his big mouth who can't keep a secret from his Chanyeol at all.

My face getting hot again when I remebered that little peck just now.

 


Byunghun just made a first move by gave Chanhee a little peck on his lips! Yeay for me! I still 2 weeks more until my exam is finish and after that I will be FREEEEE! 

Not fully free though, just a little bit because I still have a biggest exam waiting for me this november :)

I am waiting for your comments :)