Chapter 18

Married With CEO

"You must help me, Alex-ah, I meah hyung-ah. Your marriaged also were arranged by granny 3 years ago, right?" Byunghun said with begging voice.

"Hmm, I know but it was kinda different you know. I mean me and my wife were friend back then, so we easilly gotten closer after the marriage. But you and Chanhee? You guys were stranger, for Chanhee, you are a stranger that suddenly came to his teenager life. Although you admired him since he was a kid, but that will not change anything, Byunghun. I am afraid that when he know that you are his number 1 stalker since he was so young, how will he react. I think he will be more afraid." Alex adviced Byunghun.

"B-but, I stalked him because I love him, hyung! There is no way that I let him with the person and that's why after I met his parents, I asked them to give his son to me... Hyung... I don't know what to do anymore. I came back from Singapore 5 days ago, and when I wanted to make a move on him, he always ignored me or gave me that excuses that I can't fought back." Byunghun gulped a water and made a pitiful face.

"What if we say that he... not ready yet for the adult activities? He just 17 years old Byunghun-ah. Take your time."

"I.. I think you are right, hyung. I shouldn't push him and force him, right?" Byunghun gave a weak smile. He fixed his bangs when someone called him. It was Chanhee but Byunghun did not answer it. He was still angry about what Chanhee did to him yesterday night. What Chanhee just said last night, he... he can't forget it.

Chanhee called him several times but he just silent down his phone, and enjoy his food infront of him with Alex. "Nugu..?"

"Chanhee" He answered shortly.

"Then, why did you not answer it?"

" I am angry with him. I don't want to pick up his call."

"Wae?"

"It was last night... Arghhh I don't want to remember it!" He smashed his innocent food with his fork.

"Malhaebwa, what did he do to you until you are so angry with him. You also said that you will never be angry with your bunny."

"Last night... I tried to make a move on him...

flashback

Byunghun just finished a shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and went out from the bathroom. He searched for his clothes in the wardrobe when his door was knocked from the outside.

"Ne, come in!" he shouted while putting on his boxer. When he turned around, he saw his bunny put a mug of coffee on his work table. Chanhee with an oversize sweater and a short that barely passed his thigh. His slender legs exposed to the Byunghun's eyes.

"Byunghun, this is your coffee. I think that you are really tired, so I make a coffee for you to refreshen your self." Chanhee smiled innocently. He really oblivious to the surrounding. Byunghun who standing not so far away from him just gulped his saliva many times. 

"I will accompany Kyungsun to eat his dinner. If you want anything, just call me." Chanhee walked through the door leaving the semi-hard Byunghun. He was already 2 times ually frusted because of Chanhee.

He drank the coffee in one shot ignoring the hotness. The only thing that in his mind is how to mark Chanhee as his... tonight. He already decided. he took his phone on the bed and called Chanhee... well... Chanhee said if he wants anything, just call him right?

After 3 beeped, Chanhee answered the call. "Ne, Byunghun. What do you want?"

"I want you" He whispered slowly but Chanhee can't hear it.

"Emm what? Can you speak louder? I can't hear you."

"Oh hmm ehem ehem. C-can you come over a little bit. I want to talk to you about something but make sure that Kyungsun already asleep."

 

20 mnutes after that, Chanhee entered Byunghun's room. He found Byunghun was siting uncomfortably on the sofa with a laptop on his lap. Byunghun kept shifting from left to right. Chanhee sat on the bed and asked Byunghun what he want.

Byunghun put aside his laptop and walked to Chanhee. "Chanhee-ya..."

"Ne, what do you want? You want to eat?" Chanhee asked with curious face. Byunghun can't contain it anymore. He pushed Chanhee on to the bed and pinned him down by holding both of Chanhee's wrist.

"W-what are you doing, Byunghun-ssi?!" Chanhee tried to escape his hands but failed. "I want to do this a long time ago, and now..." Byunghun paused while kissing Chanhee's nose "I want to eat you right away. I don't care if you willing to give itto me or not, but you must remember that my patience also have a limit."

He hungrily kissed Chanhee's face. He already filled with lust and nobody can stop him now since Kyungsun already went to bed, and all his friends already back to their own house. 

He forced Chanhee to open his mouth by using his tongue but Chanhee's mouth was closed. Chanhee used all his energy and pushed Byunghun. He quickly get up and ran to the door but he was caught by Byunghun. 'You are just same as him, Byunghun ah!'

"No no no. Princess, you will be mine tonight" Byunghun dragged the poor Chanhee and threw him onto the bed. He ignored Chanhee's screamed and tears as he started ripping the poor boy's shirt revealing the smooth skin that made Byunghun's mind went wild. Suddenly, Chanhee yelled "You.. you are a bad person! I hate people like you! You and him... just same, no, you are worst than him. I hate you, I hate you so much."

Byunghun stunned. "Ch.. chanhee-ah" He tried to approach Chanhee, but Chanhee slapped his hand away and shouted "Don't ever lay your dirty hands on me. Don't ever call my name again. I am sick with this! I am not ready yet, but.. you. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. I trapped in this marriage, not because I wanted it, I was FORCED by my parents!" Chanhee walked fastly to the door and quickly ran to his room.

He closed his door and locked it. He pull out his pajamas from his wardrobe and took a shower while scrubbing his body where Byunghun touched him. "Youngdo... Byunghun. They are same.Nappeun saram." Chanhee tried his best not to cry. 

After done, Chanhee walked to his bed and lied beside Kyungsun. "Kyungsun-yaa, If not because of you,maybe I will just go away from this house, I hate your papa so much." He mumbled and went to sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Byunghun still stunned. "Who is 'him'? I am bad?" He ruffled his hair while still thinking about what Chanhee said.

 

"That was not Chnahee's fault, Byunghun-ah" Alex shook his head after he heard Byunghun's story. Byunghun was the oldest in this relationship, he should understand that Chanhee still not ready for .

"I don't care." This is the sixth times Byunghun's phone rang and the caller was Chanhee. Byunghun sighed in frustration when Chanhee kept calling him. He slide the 'answer' on his phone and said "What do you want? Don't call me again because I am definitely hate you so much right now. " Byunghun asked and slightly raised his voice made Alex made a curious face.

Before Byunghun wanted to say again, he heard sobbing on the other line, his tounge tied. He recognised this voice "K-kyungsun? Why are you crying. I am not mad at you" Byunghun asked. Alex gave a signal that he needed to go now and Byunghun just nodded.

"P-papaaa, why a-are you scolding just now, I am af-fraid" Kyungsun continue crying. "No baby, I thought that was my bussiness partner because I answer it without looking at the ID caller"

"I am at hospital, papa."

"WHAT? Why?! Are you injured anywhere?!"

"No papa no" Kyungsun was still in the middle of crying, so he paused abit. After he regain his breath, he contined "Mama... and your grandparents got in an accident. Papaaaaa" Byunghun stunned. His wife, his life, Chanhee got into an accident with his grandparents. 

"Come here papa. We are at Hospital A. Papa I need you Kyungsun is soo afraid papa. Mama bleeding alot!" That's it, He put the money on the table and rushed out to his car. He drove like a mad person. 

On the way to the hospital, he saw people surrounding around a car that was badly crashed with a lorry. He felt familiar with the car. He searched for the plate number and when he saw it, he could feel that his heart stop beating. It was his grandparent's car!