Chapter 25

Married With CEO

Last night was so amazing for Byunghun. He felt like this world is his. He can't even describe what he felt with words.Byunghun woke up from his nap when he felt someone snuggled onto his chest. He looked down and saw Chanhee hugged his waist and slept on his chest adorablely. He looked at the watch on the wall and it is only 5 in the morning. He took his cellphone on the table beside the bed and opened the message that Luhan sent to himlast night.

'Byunghun, Kyungsun with me and Baekhyun. Last night when we knocked on your door, there was no one open it. So, I thought you and Chanhee might have private time. Don't worry, Kyungsun is happy and I want you to pick him up before 12 noon because I have to go somewhere with Mark.'

"Byung... I-I can get... I can get pregnant."

Byunghun then looked at Chanhee again and kissed his forehead. Chanhee, is it true what you said to me last night? That you-you can get p-pregnant, baby huh? Chanhee stirred in his sleep and woke up when he felt something landed on his forehead and let out a yawn.

"Baby, are you okay?" Byunghun asked Chanhee and helped him to sit. "Ahhh! Awww it... it is hurt..." Chanhee pouted and his eyes already b with tears. He definitely can't hold the pain. "Baby, take a deep breath."

 "About what you said last night... Is it true?" Byunghun asked, half happy, half scared. Chanhee looked down with his blushed face. "Ne.. Byung... It is true. I found out when I was 8. I was admitted in the hospital becuse of high fever and after I did several tests, the doctor confirmed that I-I can get pregnant.

"How'd you reacted?" Byunghun asked; caressing Chanhee's bared arm. "I reacted like most of boys will if they know that they can get pregnant. I screamed and said that tge doctor lied and threw all the things that I can reached in the wad, I starved mysef until I fainted during PE class. I pushed Lu and Baek whenever they tried to talk to me.Once, I tried to kill myself; I tried to jump off from the school's roof. If Lu and Baek did not saved me, I won't be here today." Byunghun hugged the younger.

"You... you will stay by my side, right if that happen?" Chanhee asked and wrapped his arms around Byunghun; hoping that he will say yes.

"Of course baby, I will always stay by your side... no matter what will happen in the future. I love you so much, bunny." Byunghun kissed Chanhee's head and whispered something sweet.

 

--

"Kyungsun, how was your day yesterday with both of the uncles?" Chanhee asked when he fed Kyungsun. Byunghun picked Kyungsun up alone since Chanhee can't move around much and still sore.

"It was amazing, ma. If you and papa followed us yesterday, it will be more enjoyable! And... guess what? Uncle Sehun told me through the phone if I be a brave boy to face the operation, he will bring me to his secret place and give me presents!" Chanhee laughed and shook his head.

"I am glad that you are happy yesterday. Sorry because we did not open the door when you guys arrived." Chanhee apologized. "No need to apologise because I am not mad. Uncle Baek said that you guys made my dongsaeng last night, so I am okay."

"I will kill you later, Byun Baekhyun."

 

*Skip two weeks*

Byunghun just finished the meeting with the share holders. He can't believe what his right man told him; somebody tried to hack the company's account file. 

Since he trusted his accountant, so he did not suspect him. "Sir, do you want me to make you some coffee?" his secretary asked him and he just nodded as a reply.

"Look like I need to sleep at the office this night... again" he sighed. It is already 3 days since he slept in his office because he need to finish his works and try to solve his problem. 

He missed Chanhee and Kyungsun so much. As if on the cue, the door opened and Chanhee and Kyungsun walked in. Byunghun stood up and quickly pulled his little family into a hug. "Awww... I miss both of you!"

Chanhee smiled, "we miss you too.".

 "Here, we brought some lunch for you. I am worried because you rarely take your lunch, so I cooked your favourite." Chanhee handed Byunghun the container.

"Thank you, yeobo." Byunghun kissed Chanhee's forehead. Kyungsun made a fake cough to distract his parents. "Ehem ehem! I helped mama too, okay. It is not fair that you thanked mama but not me!" Kyunsun pouted.

Both of them laughed. Byunghun picked his little angle up and kissed his face made Kyungsun tickled.

"Byunghun, today I need to go to the library because I need to do some research with five of them. But Kyungsun I will ask my parents to look after him a while. Is that okay?" Chanhee asked.

"Yeah. I allow you to do your research. Kyungsun, be a good boy, arasso. Don't be naughty." Byunghun said and Kyungsun just answered with a little neh.

 

--

Chanhee searched for the books that he needed for his assignment but he did not find anything. "Bull! How come there is no single book that I need?!" he grunted.

He went to the counter and asked the books and the librarian said someone just borrowed the books. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mark asked when he saw Chanhee pouted on his seat. "Someone borrowed all the books that I need for my assignment! Ahhgg Can you believe it?!"

"How about you share the book with Lu and Baek?" Sehun gave an opinian without look at him. "Hello miss yehet sehun, you know that three of us are in different classes, so our assignment also different, smart !"

"For once I really want Byunghun to teach you how to be polite, sassy Chanhee." Sehun complaint.

Before Chanhee could answer,  a beautiful lady approached them. "Hello, I am sorry for disturbing you guys but the librarian said this cute high schooler here need the books that I borrowed to complete his assignment, is it true?"

All of them nodded and pointed at Chanhee who just stared at the lady confusely. "Hmmm yeah. My name Chanhee and I reallt need those books... but since you already borrowed it, what can I do?".

The lady took a seat beside Chanhee and put the books on the table. "I was a high schooler too 10 years ago. So I do know how much important the assignment's mark to you. How about you borrowed them first and after that you give it to me?" the lady smiled.

"A-are you sure? Don't you need the books too?" 

"Yeah I am sure. Besides, I just want to read those books for leisurely."

Chanhee trailed his eyes down and landed on the baby bump. "You are pregnant?" All his friends gathered around to see the baby bump. All the 'whoaa your baby must be really pretty like you' can be heard.

That lady chuckled. "Yeah, I am pregnant for 5 months already. The due was in this December." Chanhee amazed on how the baby could fit in the tummy and he wondered if he an get pregnant, will he become like that too?

"Uh.. I really need to go now and..." the lady searched something in her handbag and pulled out a name card. "here is my name card. If you done with the books, you can call me." the lady smiled.

Chanhee waved to the lady. He felt very happy because he met someone kind who willingly to give him to borrow the books first. He looked at the namecard.

 

KIMBERLY TAN

XXX-XXXXX (number phone)

TAN'S COMPANY.

 

--

 

"Uhhh..."

"Hmmm..."

"Huhhhh... I give up!" Chanhee suddenly yelled made the teacher stared at him gave him an unsastified look. All the classmates stared at him like he was an alien.

"Psst...." the student behind him, Ren whispered to him. "Are you okay?" Chanhee shook his head and looked down on his lap.

"Something... just bothering me this past few days." Chanhee whispered back. "Want to share it out?" Chanhee nodded and said "come, sit beside me."

"Okay. I am here... right beside you. So? Can you tell me what things that make the-perfect-Chanhee yelled like that?" Ren raised his eyebrows.

 "I am hungry... butIalreadyatetwobowlsofmacandcheeseforbreakfast!" Chanhee let out his dissappointment. "...so?" Ren did not understand. "This is my major problem! My mood turned upside down since two days ago... and every single thing that Byunghun did... was not right in my eyes. He just advise me to put the pillow there, but I felt like he scolded me." Chanhee gritted his teeth.

"Okay. Let me solve your minor problem first. Hungry. I bought some udon this morning. Here, eat first. You are lucky today since Mrs Park did not have any mood to teach today."Ren mumbled.