Chapter 31

Married With CEO

"Chanhee, are you okay?" Luhan asked when he saw Chanhee's eyebags and pale skin.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just go to your class."

"Not until you tell me what actually happen during the weekend," Luhan said sternly.

"I just can't get enough sleep last night. Don't worry, I'm really okay."

"Okay if you say so. I will go to my class and we will meet during the break arasso? Don't ever try skip your meals, I warn you."

Chanhee nodded and continue walking to his class.

 

 

Chanhee really can't pay attention to the teachers. His tummy felt funny- he don't know why. He had a headache. His right leg suddenly sore. When the school ended, he called his friends as he knew that he can't walk with his own. When his friends came, they decided not to nag to Chanhee. Both of them knew that Chanhee had a problem with Byunghun although no one told them but they could sense it through Chanhee's face.

Chanhee's eyes were not shone as always. His face was pale. His face shown that he can't get enough sleep.

After they helped Chanhee until they reached Chanhee's house, they helped Chanhee to get on his bed. "Chanhee, where is Byunghun? Does he knows about your condition right now?" Baekhyun asked as he put the stocking on Chanhee's feets.

"He knows. I called him before I called you. He can't fetch me because he is so busy right now," Chanhee lied.

"You will tell him about that baby on your birthday, right?" Luhan asked.

"Yes, I will tell him on my birthday, guys. Don't worry," Chanhee smiled. "Ah~ can you please hand me the remote control? I want to watch movies. It's late, anyway. You can go home, or else mums and dads will be worried,"

"Okay, we will go home now. Please take care of yourself, okay. We don't want to see you like this. We want to see your bratty side again. If that 3 pabos see your condition like this, they might nag at you more that us."

After Lu and Baek left, Chanhee let out a long and deep sigh, "my bratty side was long gone since I married with Byunghun," and then he continued watching the movie.

Chanhee's face suddenly lighted up when he saw the scene in the movie. The guy ignored the girl for a week and thegirl felt sad with a cold  treatment from his boyfriend. One day, he suprised her with a romantic dinner and said "I never forget your birthday, pretty," and proposed her infront of their families and close friends.

"Maybe Byunghun wants to suprise me like that, too. Stay positive, Chanhee," he smiled and hoped that his wish became true.

 

***

It's already midnight. Chanhee planned to wait for Byunghun. Lately, Byunghun always come back home late. He checked the time on his handphone - 1 a.m.

Chnahee's eyes cannot bear it anymore. He really wanted to wait for Byunghun and cuddling together, but his cody system asked him to go to sleep. As he closed his eyes and started dreaming, suddenly a pain attacked his legs made him woke up.

"Arghhh. Why is it so painful?" he rubbed his legs, hoping for the pain to go away. His face scrunched in pain. He wanted to shouted Kyungsun's name but he knew Kyyungsun need his sleep for the operation 2 weeks later.

He quickly dialled Byunghun's number and called him but there was no answer. He tried for a few times but to no avail. After a few more times, Byunghun finally picked up his phone.

"Neh, Chanhee. What do you want?" 

"Byunghun, my legs suddenly cramp. I can't bear the pain. Please help me," Chanhee said between his sobs.

"I can't go back right now, Chanhee-ah. I have more works to do. Just go to sleep. I am sure that the pain will go away when you wake up," with that, he hung up the phone. Chanhee was so sure he heard a woman's voice in the background. He tried to be optimistic that the voice belongs to his secretary who is an ahjumma.

He followed Byunghun's advice. He increased the air-conditioner's temperature and wrapped his body with the duvet and tried to sleep once again, but thepain kept attacking his legs and made him scream.

"I have to call Luhan or Baekhyun or anyone. I can't stand the pain anymore."

He contacted Baek since Baek's the first one that he saw. After explaining to Baek and hear some nagging, finally Baekhyun agreed to call Luhan and go to Chanhee's house.

 

"Please... Help me. My legs can't move at all," Chanhee cried when he saw his bestfriends figures as the door opened.

"What the heck happened, Lee Chanhee? And where is your damn husband?" Luhan asked.

"Erm, Lu? I think we should talk about it later. We must bring him to Chanyeol's house to meet Yura noona since she didn't picked up my call earlier." Baekhyun packed Chanhee's things like wallet, handphone, and a few clothes just in case he had to stay in the hospital.

"I will drive and you go sit with Chanhee at the back," Luhan said.

 

 

 

"Oh, this is just a normal cramp that almost pregnant people get in their early phase. But, you can relief it by rubbed the cramp part with the ointment."

"Do you have any ointment at your house?" Yura noona asked while massaging Chanhee's leg.

"I don't think whe have it at home. If we have it, it is Kyungsun's since he needs it when he caught cold," Chanhee answered.

"Neveemind, I will just give you a bottle of it. And this is the painkiller. But I don't recommend you to take the painkiller each time you got cramp. Just apply the ointment and massage it. If the pain is still there, then I give you a permission to swallow the painkiller. But remember, just eat only a tablet of it. It can caused bad side effect to your baby and your body system if you use it frequently," Yura noona gave her long speeh. Chanhee just nodded to her advices.

"Is the cramp will still come at the middle and the last phase?" Chanhee asked.

"At the middle phase, you will rarely get cramp, but at the last phase, you will get that a lot since you need to carry your baby's weight too." Yura noona smiled. 

"Oh thank you noona. I am sorry if I burden you at 3 a.m." and my husband still didn't bother to call me to ask about my condition.

"It's my duty as a doctor, Chanhee-ah. You can stay here for tonight if you already sleepy. Baek said he brought your things," 

Chanhee agreed to stay for a night at Chanyeol's house along with his two friends. He was too sleepy until he forgot to inform to Byunghun about his whereabout.

 

--

After both of them sent Chanhee home, Chanhee decided not to go to school since Yura noona said that he needed his rest.

"Ahjumma, did Byunghun already at home?" Chanhee asked.

"Ne. He came back at 4 in the morning and just go back to his office just now." Chanhee sighed. The ahjumma maid sensed disappointment in Chanhee's sigh.

"Did he ever ask where I am?" 

"No. I don't think that he asked the other maids since the maids just came after he left," the maid answered.

Chanhee sighed. He smiled and went back to his room. Before he proceed his way to his room, he heard Kimberly talked to someone on the phone so he stopped for a while and listened to the conversation.

"I miss you... Our baby miss you too," Kimberly whined with her aegyo voice.

"I know we see each other everyday, but I need your attention, my dear. Our baby needs your attention and love."

"Yeah, the baby is fine but he kicked my tummy for the second time today. He said he misses you." Kimberly giggled.

"Is it true? You promise you will take me to the amusement park after I give birth later?"

"My darling, thank you so much. I love you so much. See you later, Byunghun-ah. Mmuah"

Chanhee who heard the name immediately ran to his room. His tears threatened to fall down but he held it. He still can't believe what he had heard.

Kimberly's baby is Byunghun's!

His body can't contain the anger anymore. He had enough. From all Byunghun's cold treatment, the gossips that he heard from the maids about those two bastards, and the reality that he just know today.

He threw all the things that he saw on the table until it broke. The glass shattered into pieces. He hold his tears. He don't want to let his precious tears fall down just because Byunghun.

Tomorrow. His birthday. What a great early birthday present I get today.

He should know earlier about Byunghun and Kimberly. Byunghun broke his heart. He loves Byunghun so much until he let Byunghun to take his ity.

He loves Byunghun so much until he close his ears whenever he accidently heard the maids gossiping.

He wanted to hear from Byunghun's own mouth. 

 

 

Chanhee just woke up from his nap. He was too tired after he let his anger out. He saw the things was still there. He tried to cool himself.

He get out from his bedroom and walked to Byunghun's mini officr, but there was no one. He stopped his track when he saw Kyungsun's birth certificate on Byunghun's table.

"No. No. No! It can't happen! I... I can't believe this! Kyungsun's omma is.. Is Kimberly?!" Chanhee wanted to cry out but he can't. 

He grabbed the birth certificate and went to Kimberly's room. He slammed the door opened and the sight infront of him finally make his tears fall down.

Byunghun, kissing with Kimberly with his arms around his waist.

"Byunghun! What is this?" Chanhee shouted. He knew that all the workees heard his shout and maybe Kyungsun too. But, he was too tired to take care about the others.

Byunghu  quickly let go of Kimberly's body but Kimberly didn't let go Byunghun's arm.

"Chan-Chanhee ah. What are you doing here?" Guilty, nervousness all written on his face when he saw Chanhee fumed with angers with his pearls fall down from his eyes.

"You ask me what am I doing here? So, that's the reason that yoi won't let me to go with you guys to Kimberly's check up? And this!" He threw Kyungsun's birth certificate on Byunghun's face. 

"This over here is Kyungsun's mum? This heartless woman?" Chanhee shouted.

"Yah! Don't you dare to call her a !" Byunghun defended Kimberly.

Chanhee wiped his tears. His Byunghun defended the other woman. He wanted to punch Byunghun so much and use judo on him but he know, he loves Byunghun so much until he can't use his judo on Byughun.

He get out from the room and ran. He passed over Kyungsun who asked him wether he is okay or not. He just ran outside of the house and go to somewhere where his legs bought him.

On this cold weather, with he only wore a thin shirt with a long sleeve, he felt so cold. He cried and cried until the passerby looked at him sympathetically

He stopped at his destination. He hugged himself and his body shaking because of the cold. 

One of the security guard saw him quickly open the gate and assisted him into the house.

"Quick! Call Master and Madame here! Young Master is here in a bad condition!" the security guard said to the maid. One of the maid quickly wrapped Chanhee's body with a blanket and lied him down on the sofa, and covered his body once again with another blanket. She afraid if her Young Master caught a flu since the temperature outdoor is 10 degree celcius.

"Omo! What happen to my son here? Chanhee-ah, what happen to you?" Chanhee's mum hugged Chanhee. She worried if Chanhee had a problem with Byunghun.

"Mum, Byunghun... Byunghun- he cheated," Chanhee cried in his mum's embrace. Chanhee's mum was too shock. He looked at his husband worried's face and silently gave him a signal to find the truth.

"Mum, I am angry-"

"No, shh. Honey, don't talk anymore. I know you are tired and hungry. Eat this soup and get a rest first. After that, you tell me what exactly happen, arasso?" she calmed her son down and fed him the soup.

 

"I just got an information that the girl is the daughter of the Tan's Group, Kimberly," Chanhee father's man informed him.

"The company that almost bankrupt? Okay, thanks." he cut the call and sighed.

He can't believe that Byunghun who always asked him togive his son to him will do things like this. Byunghun always bugging him to let he marry with his son. And now, he cheated on Chanhee? He can't forgive Byunghun. At first, he thought that it was Chanhee's fault because Chanhee's behaviour. Sometimes he just let his bratty side out without care about the other's feelings.

 He felt guilty towards his precious son. His teenage life ended when he married with Byunghun and Byunghun ended Chanhee's happiness by cheating with another girl.

He called his secretary in.

"Get more information about the Tan's Group company. Their problems, their projects and even their CEO family's life," he instructed and the secretary nodded.

 

 

"Chanhee, son-ah. Where do you wanna go?" Chanhee's mum asked when she saw her son walked to the front door.

"I want to talk to Byunghun, mum." Chanhee acted like he strong. He tried to deny all his feelings towards Byunghun.

"But you have a fever! Just talk to him after you heal, okay?" 

"No, mum. I can't. I need the truth from his own mouth." With that he quickly went out and asked the driver to drive faster to Byunghun's mansion without letting his mum to wish him 'Happy Birthday'.

 

Slowly Chanhee walked to his own bedroom. Kyungsun was still sleeping when he stopped at his bedroom. 

As he packing his things, Kimberly barged in.

"Well, you such a loser, ," Kimberly said while crossing her arms and leaning towards the door frame.

"Yeah, I'm a loser and you are the winner. So, where is my husband?" He asked without looking at Kimberly. He continued packing his books.

Kimberly laughed. "Your husband? I think you are wrong. It's my husband not yours," she snickered.

Chanhee turned his body and looked at her. "Whatever it is, he still my husband and no one can ever deny it!"

"Ouch, I'm hurt. Tch, kiddo, the baby in my tummy is Byunghun's, you know it right? So, better you get lost from this house because you don't have any right here!" Kimberly shouted made all the workers ran upstais to see what's goin' on.

"You are the one who should go. This is my place. Byunghun is mine. I have the rights here. You-" before Chanhee could finish, Kimberly slapped him made the workers gasped loudly. They wanted to go in to help Chanhee, but they knew ithat they better not to interfer with them.

Chanhee rubbed his sore cheek. His tears fall down drop by drop. No one ever slap him. Not even his parents. He can't contain the anger anymore, so he raised his hand, but before he could slap her, Kimberly slipped herself until she fell down. Chanhee felt scared when he saw the blood running down Kimberly's legs.

The door opened widely, "Kimberly! Oh God, what happened here?" Byunghun rushed towards her.

"You. What are you doing to her?" Byunghun gave a glare to Chanhee.

"Byu-Byunghun. It's not what you think..."

"Enough Lee Chanhee. You hurt my child. If anything happen to Kimberly and my child, I will never forgive you. So, go away from my house and don't ever come back here!" Byunghun shouted. 

Chanhee can't believe this. He tried to talk to Byunghun, but it seemed like Byunghun was too busy calling the ambulance to hear his explaination.

"Byunghun, hear my explaination first!" Chanhee grabbed Byunghun's arm but Byunghum slapped Chanhee's hands away.

"Go away and take all your things with you! Remember Lee Chanhee, iif anything happen to my baby, I will see you in court!" After that, a hard slap came across Byunghun's face from Baekhyun who suddenly there.

"That's for hurting Chanhee! Come Chanhee, let's go away from this damn house and never come back here again even if this begging you!" Baekhyun slapped Byunghun once again before pulled Chanhee outside from the room with Chanyeol who carrying Chanhee's bags. 

 

My worst birthday present ever!

 

 

________________________

Hi guys! Sorry if this chapter is a crap because I update by my handphone. Honestly, I cry a little bit while typing this chapter. 

Drop a comment, guys! I want to hear your opinian bout this story! x