Chapter 24

Married With CEO

*CHANHEE P.O.V*

What should I do... Byungkun kept giving me hints to do that adult activities... I- of course I love him, but I am scared. He can't know about my tattoes at my back. It reminds me of Youngdo.

"Chanhee, what are you thiking about, jagiya?h About me?" my silly husband asked me as he took a sit beside me. I stuck my tounge out, "Definitely not you, ahjussi."

Byunghun raised his eyebrows and smirked. Uh oh... something bad will  coming out whenever he smirk like that. I gulped and then suddenly Byunghun attacked me with his naughty hand, tickling my waist "Noooo Byunghun! Don't. Tickle. Me! Ahhhhhhh" I started laughing because it was very ticklish.

"This is your punishment babe because you call me Ahjusi." Byunghun stopped when he saw me having a hard time to breath. As I regain my breath, Byunghun attacked my lips with his and kissed me forcefully. "No...Byung.." I tried to speak and tell him to stop but he pinned my hands on my head and started kissing me again.

He lowered his head on my neck and blowed it there made me moaned in pleasure. "Ahh... Byunghun... please stop.." I tried not to moan but, pleasure was taking over me. Byunghun placed his lips on my neck and started it made me moaned loudly. Luckily today Luhan and Baekhyun decided to take Kyungsun with them somewhere.

"Chanhee, can we take our relationship to another level?" I don't understand that. What is he talking about?

"I don't understand, Byunghun." I made a curious face.

Byunghun sighed and mumbled something that I cannot hear. "I want you and me. Right now. Making love. Understand?" I gulped. This is what I am scared about! Nooo someone help me. I don't want to make him dissappointed with me and I also don't want him to know about my tattoo. My lifesaver... Luhan, where are you?

After 5 minutes of silence, I already decide. "Byu-nghun. Be-before that, I want you to see something." I played with my hem of shirt. "What is it?" Byunghun whispered in my ear made me groaned. That voice was too y for me to handle it!

I brave myself and started stripping my shirt off and I could see Byunghun's jaw dropped. Sigh... I am not leading this Byunghun, I just want you to see my tatoo... I turned around so that Byunghun can see my back. "Byunghun... you see. I got a tat-tattoo here." AFter I finished, suddenly I felt ashamed with my past. I can't control sadness and angry inside me, so I got myself a tattoo 'This too, shall pass away'.

I can feel silence filled the room. Suddenly I got scared. What if Byunghun feels disgust with me and want us to divorce? What if he dissappointed with me. Before I could turn around to face Byunghun, I felt him hugging my waist and one of his finger touched my tattoo and made me shivered.

"I think... it is beautiful, Chanhee. I... I also want to confess something..." he kissed my tattoo and turned me around. "I know all about your past... especially that Youngdo." his voice trailed.

I strucked. H-he knows about Youngdo... he knows about that bastard. Byunghun.... I am scared right now about what might happen between us. I closed my eyes.

"Chanhee, remember when I said that I love you? I really meant it. I don't care about your past and what I know that, I love you. Whatever your past is, it doesn't decreasing my love for you... That tattoo, I don't find it disgusting at all. In fact, I find it is beautiful and make me fall for you even more." I started crying after I heard what he talked about.

"Byunghun... *snifs* why are you so kind to me. I - I don't deserve it at all. I almost lost my first time with someone else... and my horrible past, yet you still love me. I love you." I said between sobs and hugged him. I let my tears fall down to his shirt made it wet. 

"No, don't cry. I love you and I will never get tired to say it to you. Now... stop crying. Although you still look beautiful when you cry, it hurts me so much." he caressed my hair.

I look up at him. "Byunghun, I... I am ready."

"What do you mean?"

"I am ready to take our relationship to the new level..."  I am soooo sure that my face turned red. "Aww bunny. I love you so much, yeobo." he kissed my lips. "Then let's go to our bedroom." Byunghun snickered and winked at me. He pulled me (more like dragging me) to our bedroom (yeah, finally we share the bedroom).

As soon as we arrived he threw me on to the bed made me bounce. I whimpered. Honestly, I think it was too harsh because he threw me just like that. 

"Chanhee bunny..." Byunghun coo-ed. Suddenly I thought something... Is Byunghun a beast on the bed? I felt scared. 

 

*BYUNGHUN'S POV*

Sorry bunny, but you already let my inner beast out... I grabbes his wrists and pinned them down above of his head. Of course I already knew that this is his first time, but I can't control myself whenever I did especially when this little boy infront of me, with a pair of innocent eyes.

"Baby... are you scared?" I asked him; tried to make him relax.

"N-no I am okay." Well... let's continue this.

I kissed his lips and then move downwards to his neck. I him and left some hickeys. His moan is addictive. I wanted to hear it again and again. So I move downwarda to his collarboned. I it a bit, "Byungh- ahhh... ahhhh" 

Oh god, Chanhee... you made me fall for you more. "Moan my name, bunny. Call me oppa" Byunghun left hickey on his collarbones too. "Byunghun ahhhh s-stop. I.. I can't take it anymore." he tried to made me stop but what he doesn't know is Lee Byunghun can't stop.

I found the shirt that he wore was annoying, so I ripped the shirt and took a moment to appreciate Chanhee's beautiful body infront me. I roamed both of my hands all around his smooh skin made him squirmed.

"Byunghyun... I can't handle this.." I saw his tears fall. I promise that I will make him feel he pleasure. I played with his right nub made the moan become louder. I put his left nub inside my mouth and it like a baby. His body is really addicting! I can't stop to taste his body.

He pulled my hair and kissed me roughly. "Byunghun, this is my first time. And I don't even know how to do it... so please don't go harsh on me." Chanhee said between pants.

"Arasso baby. I will do it slow this time, but I will go rough next time." I planted a kiss at a tip of his nose. I slide his pants off and left him with boxer only. "You are beautiful." I amazed with his body. I left a trail of hickey from his neck to the hem of his boxer made him moan my name.

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"Baby, remember scream oppa's name or you won't feel the pleasure..." Byunghun whispered ily and Chanhee's earlobe. "You want to do it raw or... nah! I will just do it raw." Chanhee whimpered. His hands were tied together with Byunghun's shirt and his legs were separated and tied wt the bed posts.

"You look so y..." Byunghun reached out the lube under the bed. "Byungh-hun... do it gently, please. I-" Byunghun kissed his lips to shut it up. "I 'will' be gentle, bunny... don't worry." After Byunghun lubed his hardened ,  he teasing Chanhee's pick hole with it. "Nggghh... Byu.. Byunghuuunn!" Chanhee moaned.

Byunghun held Chanhee's hips and entered it slowly. Chanhee gasped. "Noooooo! Take it out! It is too big! Nggghhh...Ahhhh It-It won't fit me! Take it out Byunghun!" Chanhee begged between his sobs. "It is only the tip, baby." Byunghun ed into Chanhee. Chanhee swore that he felt like his body torn into two.

Byunghun ignored Chanhee's begging and kept ing without wait for Chanhee to get used to his size first. He can't control his beast anymore. Infront of him was Chanhee, his love. Sweating, and eyes clouded with lust. Byunghun untied Chanhee's hands and legs and Chanhee's fingers dissappeared in Byunghun's brown hair.

Suddenly, Chanhee's cries turned into moan when Byunghun hit his sweet spots "Ngggghh... There BYunghun! There!" Chanhee moaned and rolled his eyes as pleasure took over him. "Chanhee, why are you still so tight! Damn! Loosen up a bit!" Byunghun grunted.

Byunghun fasten his pace and used his mouth to make a hickey above Chanhee's hips that he found y. "I am comming! Oh gosh Byunghun! me harder!" Byunghun smirked. "Don't regret, princess."

Byunghun took out his made Chanhee whined from the loss and immediately pushed his once again into Chanhee and hit the prostate made Chanhee moaned louder. "Come with me, princess." After a few s, Chanhee released and Byunghun followed. Chanhee shuddered from Byunghun's release inside him.

The elder fell on top the younger and the faced each other. "T-thank you, Chanhee. It was amazing." Byunghun whispered to the alsmost unconcious boy and kissed the boy's lips. "Byung... I-I can get... I can get pregnant." Chanhee faintly said before he fall asleep with Byunghun still inside him.

"What!"