Chapter 36

Married With CEO

"Don't cry. He doesn't worth your tears." 

"Yeah, he should know that you are not his toy that he can play when he wants and throw away if he bored."

Chanhee just nodded and the other two covered him with blanket. "Please, don't let him see me. He wanted me to disappear from his sight. Please~" Chanhee said.

"Don't worry, Chanhee. We will make sure of that. Now, sleep. We will sleep here since your parents are at Japan right now. If you want anything, just call us. We are at the guest room beside yours. Goodnight, have a nice dream." They shut the lamp off.

Chanhee tried to close his eyes but everytime he closed his eyes, the image of Byunghun and Kimberly kissing appeared. The memory was still fresh in his mind where Byunghun kicked him out of the house that night and he walked alone to his parents' house.

 

***

"Haaaah? You met Byunghun yesterday? How? How Chanhee'd reacted? Did Byunghun did something to him?"

"Yah! Slow down your voice. Chanhee is still sleeping." Baekhyun slapped Mark's arm. "I'm sorry. I just can't help it." All of them fall into silence. "Hey, so what should we do? I've heard from my dad that Chanhee's dad was the one who helped Byunghun's company after the Kimberly's case." Luhan told the others.

"Seriously, I don't know what to do. Do you know what Byunghun said yesterday? He said 'I have the right to force him to stay beside me'. Grrr, I just wanna to punch him and throw him into the zoo jungle. He irritated me." Baekhyun said angrily.

Suddenly Chanhee appeared at the living room, "yah! It's still 7. Why is it so loud?" Chanhee yawned and rubbed his eyes. Chanyeol get up and helped him to sit between him and Mark. "With my big tummy, it's hard to get up or sit down without anyone's help."

"So, what're you guys talking about?" 

"No-nothing. We were talking about... what to eat for breakfast." Sehun said. Right after that, a loud noise can be heard from the living room. They immediately peeked at the window to see what the noise about. It's Byunghun fighting with 3 guards.

"Yah! Let me go! Don't you know who am I, huh? I want to see my wife!" Byunghun shouted when one of the guards caught him by the arm. "Sorry, sir. But Mr and Mrs Lee commanded us not to let you in." but Byunghun punched the guard on the stomach. "It's terrible out there. Someone, just go outside and stop him!" Chanhee shouted and covered his ears and closed his eyes.

Maybe if people who didn't know what's going on will say that Byunghun hurted him physically and abused him, but they're wrong! Byunghun hurted him mentally. He felt like Byunghun tore his heart apart and it's more hurt that physically abused! 

"You wait here. We will try to stop him." Chanyeol and Mark ran out leaving the other three comforted Chanhee. Chanhee just can't understand. Byunghun chased him when he wanted him and threw Chanhee away when he done with him and get back with Kimberly. And now... when Kimberly lied to Byunghun and left him, Byunghun wants Chanhee back. Chanhee felt like Byunghun was not sincere with him and treated him like a toy.

"Chanhee? Chanhee? No don't cry over that bastard! We will make sure that he won't get his way to meet you." Sehun hugged him and calmed him down. "Help me, Sehun. Help me. I don't want he to get me back. I admit I'm still in love with him but I can't trust him. I just... I just can't trust him after what he'd done to me." Chanhee begged to Sehun.

Chanhee closed his eyes inside Sehun's embrace and suddenly someone just pushed Sehun away. Chanhee opened his eyes and saw Byunghun infront of him. Byunghun hugged Chanhee and won't let Chanhee go. "Chanhee. Please please forgive me. I'm such an idiot who threw away the precious diamond. I'm a terrible person I know it. Please don't ignore me. Let's start our new life."

"Go away you jerk! I don't want to see you again! Just go away!" Chanhee tried to push Byunghun away but to no avail. "I know that you're pregnat with my child. I know it. For the sake of our child, forgive me, please Chanhee-ah." Byunghun cried. He is willing to let Chanhee punch him as long as Chanhee accept him again.

"Byunghun, I thought I already gave you a warning before. Why don't you just get lost from here? Just get lost from our sight! Never appear infront of Chanhee again. That's the words that you used back then. Do you still remember it?" Luhan said sarcastictically.

"Byunghun, just go back to your Kimberly. Don't disturb Chanhee anymore." It's Baekhyun's turn. He gave Byunghun a deadful glare but Byunghun ignored them. He grabbed Chanhee's chin and forcefully kissed him. Chanhee cried. It's been a long time since Byunghun kissed him. Chanhee pushed Byunghun's chest away. "Go back Byunghun. I don't have any feelings for you anymore." Chanhee wiped his lips. He pushed Byunghun once again and walked to his bedroom quickly and locked it.

"I guess... he hates me right now." Byunghun hung his head low. If only Chanhee willing to give him one more chance, he will never make Chanhee sad anymore. He will pamper Chanhee with his love and start a new life without Kimberly. Just five of them. Their 3 children and ofcourse Chanhee and Byunghun.

"You didn't deserve Chanhee." Baekhyun said mercilessly. "He tried his best to be a good wife for you buy you didn't appreciate his effort. What kind of husband are you, huh? Even if you said that you didn't know that Chanhee was pregnant with your child, but still you shouldn't do that. Betrayed Chanhee like that... Chanhee won't forgive you easily."

 

***

 

Chanhee sat on the bad after washed his face. He never expected that Byunghun will be that brave to come to his house like that. Now, he alone in this house. All of his friends already went back to their houses because tomorrow they have to go to school. He opened the drawer and took out the handphone that he turned off after he knew that Byunghun cheated on him.

He the handphone and saw 125 misscalls and 149 text messages and most of them were from Byunghun. The latest missed calls was a day before, at 5 in the evening. He opened one of the text message from Byunghun.

'Chanhee-ah. Please come back to our house. I miss you so much, bunny. Please. Kyungsun also wants to see us back together. You are my queen, my life. My life will never be the same without you by my side. Give me one more chance, please? I promise I won't waste it' - Byunghun

"What the heck, Byunghun-ah? Just let me go. I don't want to be your toy anymore. Set me free." Chanhee sighed.

Chanhee decided to forget Byunghun for a while. He opened the window and let the fresh air hit his face gently. Suddenly his baby kicking made he smiled. "Wae? Why are you kicking me, cupcake-ah? You want to make me happy, huh? Thank you, my cupcake. I love you." Chanhee pat his stomach and his cupcake kept kicking him. Chanhee giggled. "Aigoo... Are you hungry? I already ate 3 plates of spaghetti just now."

Cupcake kicked him once again as 'yes'. "Okay okay. I will eat something for you and after that you must accompany me watching the latest drama, arasso?" Cupcake kicked him again as 'okay'. Chanhee opened the fridge and saw the leftover mushroom soap and spaghetti that Mark cooked and put 'em in the microwave to heat them up.

He made himself a cup of horlick and ate the foods. He can felt cupcake moved around when he ate. 

After he ate, he settled himself on the bed and the television by using the remote control. He switched the channel and stopped at the certain channel and watched the drama. He his stomach so that cupcake will feel the comfort that his mama gave him. After finised watching the drama, he went into his dreamland and hoping that tomorrow Byunghun won't come searching for him again.

 

***

Chanhee opened his eyes and streched himself like ususal. He massaged himself and do his routine small exercise for a pregger. It's already 9 and his parents will be back tomorrow night.  Seemed like after he went to London and stayed at Changjo's house, his dad became more busier than before.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth and went to the kitchen to eat. It's a normal thing at the Lee's resident that when the Mr and Mrs Lee went for the vacation, the workers at the house will be given days off. That's why there're no one except Chanhee.

He rummaged through the cabinet and found nothing except for a few breads and a jar of jem. He knew that only with 4 breads, he'll still be hungry because of his cupcake. Nevertheless, he still ate the breads with a glass of milk for a temporary energy before he went out to buy some groceries.

He get ready quickly and grabbed his wallet and handphone. Cupcake kicked him twice. "Aigoo~ you're happy because we will go out, neh?" Chanhee said and his tummy carringly.

 

2 weeks later...

Byunghun wore his coat and grabbed his suitcase. He went out to the kitchen for breakfast. "Aigoo my Miyoung-ie already awake, huh?" He kissed his daughter's forehead and greeted Kyungsun who already dig in his food. "You have a meeting today?" his mom asked.

"No. I just neet to go to the office to check some report and after that I need to go to Chanhee's house..."

"Can't you just leave him alone?" obviously his mom disapproved with his action. Chanhee obviously needed some space and he didn't want Byunghun to bother him. of course she wants Byunghun and Chanhee back together like past, but she clearly understand with Chanhee's feelings. Chanhee loves Byunghun but he didn't trust him anymore,

"Why? I know he still loves me and he carrying my child in his tummy. I don't want my child to grow without his father." Byunghun said bluntly. 

"Did you know with your actions, you just make Chanhee distant himself from you?"

"I'll follow my why heart say, mom. I want him back. I want to start a new life with him."

"Are you saying that you're regretting what you've done to him? Are you saying that cheating on him and treated him like that are your major mistake?"

"Yes, I admit it. That's why I want him to love me back, to trust me. Trust me, mom. I love him so much."

 

Chanhee just lazying on his bed while watching the new movie. Then, his mom came in and said, "Chanhee baby, mum and dad have to go to the anuual dinner. Are you sure you don't want to go?" 

"Yes. Lately, cupcake wants me to just lay down because if I start to go anywhere, he will kick my stomach harshly." Chanhee answered.

"Okay. I will go now. All the workers already go back to their house. Take care of yourself, arasso? We will be back tomorrow morning. Bye." Chanhee's mom kissed him on the forehead and left the room.

Chanhee's pregnancy already almost 9 months. Cupcake became more active. Always turned around and kicked Chanhee. 

 

It's eleven thirty. Chanhee was sleepy but cupcake is still active. "Cupcake, let me sleep first." Cupcake obeyed and stopped kicking him. An arm suddenly wrapped around Chanhee's waist but Chanhee was too sleepy to realize. Chanhee snuggled closer to him.

Chanhee opened his eyes and touched the arm that hanged on his waist. 'Nugu...?' he turned his body slowly. He had to cover his mouth with his palm to prevent him from screaming when he saw the man that sleeping beside him. 'Byunghun-ah... what are you doing here?'

Chanhee shook Byunghun's body to wake him up. "Good morning, yeobo." Byunghun smiled. Chanhee frowned. "What are you doing here?" Chanhee asked, annoyed with Byunghun. "Wae? A husband suppose to sleep with his wife, right?" Chanhee scrunched his nose and thought 'are you sick?!' Chanhee just get up from the bed and head to the bathroom but cupcake suddenly kicked him hard as if he gave a signal to Chanhee that he wanted to stay with his father.

"Cupcake-ah... shhh not now." Chanhee whispered. Byunghun pulled Chanhee's arm gently and hugged him from behind. "I know I don't have anything to explain anymore. I know I'm stupid. Just do anything to me. Kick me, punch me but don't... don't ask me to stay away from you because I really can't imagine my life without you. I want to see our child growing healthily, I want to pour all my love to our family.Please, give me one more chance. Give me the last chance to make you fall in love for me once again. I won't waste the chance. Please, Chanhee?"

Chanhee inhaled the air around him deeply,he needed it to prevent himself from crying again. He was being a crybaby lately and he doesn't want Byunghun to see his weak side. "I'm sorry if I am being so stubborn but my heart saying that I couldn't trust you fully. It's hard to accept you. Just go back to your house. I don't want to see your face because whenever I see you, that hatred feeling come again. I can't forgive you for the time being."

"I will give you time... but please think throughly. The baby needs me. I need both of you in my life. Just forget about Kimberly because she had nothing to do with us anymore. I will think on how to capture her and send her to the prison. Don't worry." Byunghun kissed his forehead and his lips meets Chanhee's for a long time.