Chapter 34

Married With CEO

Guys, I made a few mistakes on the last chapter. Changjo is Chanhee's cousin, not Mark's. And Changjo house is not at Australia but at London. Sorry for the mistakes xx by the way, please enjoy this chapter :)


 

Mark explained everything to Changjo because Chanhee just kept his poker face whenever Changjo asked him about his relationship with Byunghun. "So, that's why you come here, eh?" Changjo ruffled Chanhee's head. Changjo is 2 years younger than Chanhee, but even since they were still childs, Changjo was the one who always took the role as a hyung and protect Chanhee.

"Yah, don't do that!" Chanhee slapped Changjo's hand away.

"Anyway Changjo, I trust you to take care of Chanhee here. I need to go back to Korea tomorrow noon because I have an exam week next week," Mark leaned in to Changjo and whispered, "and if you see he cry, please don't leave him alone even if he insists you to. Never make him cry."

"A-arasso hyung."

"Yah, what are you whispering about?" Chanhee asked curiously.

"Nothing. I just gave him some advice how to control your bratty side later." Mark grinned.

 

 

"Finally! I get to lie down on the soft mattress. The jet leg is killing me." Chanhee laid on the bed. Just about he closed his eyes, Mark opened the door, "Chanhee-ah! Eat your medicines first and eat the dinner. Before that, go take a bath. You are stink. Don't sleep first." Mark said.

"Hmm. Yes I will." Chanhee replied nonchalantly and get up from the bed.

 

 

"Promise me you will eat your medicines and don''t ever skip your meals, eo?" Mark reminded Chanhee. "And Changjo, please take care of him for all of us."

"Neh, I will. Don't worry hyung. I will make sure to torture him." Changjo said playfully made Chanhee slapped his shoulder. Mark just shook his head. "Ah, I need to board in plane right now. Bye Chanhee."

"Bye Mark. I will miss you! Take care of Kyungsun for me! Tell the others I miss them too!" Chanhee waved his hand. "I will!"

 

3 and a half month later...

"Are you done packing your things?"

"Yes... I almost done. I will miss this place especially-"

"Especially me!" Changjo grinned. 

"Absolutely not you, jerk. Why I will miss someone who always prank me?" Chanhee said.

"I know you love me, right hyung?" Chanhee just rolled his eyes. "Yes Changjo-ah. Especially you. I will miss you so much. Once in a while come visit us at Korea. It must be hard and lonely because you stay here alone without your family."

"I plan to finish my study here and after that I will return to Korea and stay there." Changjo said. "That's good! Now, lets go for a dinner. You'll treat me, right?"

Changjo rolled his eyes. "Duh... I' m the one who always spending the money when you stay here, do you realise it, hyung?" Chanhee giggled at his cousin's statement.

"This is my last night. I already did some survey this morning and I think I want to eat at the Chinese restaurat at... here." Chanhee showed the map on the phone to Changjo sice he didn't know how to pronounce the place.

"Hyung! Are you serious? The entance is about 75 dolars per person!" Changjo frowned. "Don't worry. I am not that cruel. For tonight's dinner, I will treat both of us." Chanhee said made Changjo grinned widely.

 

"So hyung, goodbye?" Changjo said. "Yeah. Goodbye. Thank you for taking care of me although you are busy with your school. I will wait for you there. Bye Changjo-ah." Chanhee waved and took his luggage to the boarding gate.

"Bye hyung. Don't cry at night again."

 

Chanhee definitely felt lonely on the plane alone with no one beside him. He rubbed his tummy. His baby already 7 months old and it's only about 2 months until the due.

"Aegi-ah. Be a good child and never. Never ask me about your papa, please." Chanhee smiled. His baby bump already showed up. He can't wait to suprise his family and friends once he already reach there since he didn't tell them that he will return today.

 

*CHANHEE'S POV*

"Ahhhh Chanhee-ah! Why don't you tell us that you are coming back today? We definitely fetch you at the airport... Aigoo adeul-ah... How are you? How are my granchild?" my mum asked as soon as she saw me at the front door. She hugged me and said she missed me many times until I can't count it.

"Mum.. wait. Don't hug me too tight like that." Mum released the hug and now showering her kisses on my faces and caressing my big belly. "Aigoo... I miss you so much. Why you didn't tell us that you are coming back today?"

"Suprise...?" I awkwardlyreplied. "Where is dad?"

My mum seemed to hesistate to reply, "still at the office."

"What? It's already eleven at night and he still at the office? Such a workaholic dad." I joked.

"He needs to settle a few things. Now, let's come in. I bet you didn't have you dinner yet. Maid cooked your favourites." Mum said. I could see in her eyes that she really misses me. 

 

I opened my bedroom and all the position of the funitures in the room had changed. I know mum changed all of it so I won't remember Byunghun anymore but mum... sorry to dissapoint you. Byunghun still has my heart. Even if I ran to London, I still love Byunghun. They can't deny the fact that I'm still Byunghun's wife and this child is his. 

My dad already called the school when I was at Changjo's house and asked the principal if I can get a private tutor at house and take the examination at the house too because my baby grown healthier and I don't want the other students to see me like this.

"Chanhee~ your friends come to see you." My mum said.

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

Four of them agreed to have a sleepover at Chanhee's house since it's already 1 in the morning when they came to Chanhee's house. They talked and tell Chanhee funny stories about what happened at their school and Chanhee told them the story about when he lost at the mall at London and he can't communicate in English but luckily Changjo saved him.

"So, what happened to him?" Chanhee asked casually. He missed him so much.

"Who's him?" Sehun asked, pretending didn't know who Chanhee talked about.

"Sehun, you know who is him. Just tell me about him. I'm fine. I already get over him (lied). Moreover, he is my child's papa." Chanhee said.

"Byunghun. Right. You want to know about Byunghun. If you already get over him, why did you hesitate to say his name?" Chanyeol said. Chanhee sighed. He lied. He still can't get over Byunghun. 

"Guys, don't pressuring him like that." Luhan said. He don't want Chanhee to feel pressure because it might affect the baby. "You're right. I still can't get over him. I still cry at night and I still can't forget the kiss scene. Just tell me about him. I really need to know about him." Chanhee cried. 

"His company faced some crisis after you left. Your dad terminated his contract with Byunghun's company and lead to many companies terminated their contract with Byunghun's company too. After that, Kimberly gave a birth to a girl baby. She's cute. But after a few weeks, Kimberly left him because Byunghun caught her talking to her mum that she just used Byunghun to get the company's secret. She left her baby just like she left Kyungsun. Oh and Kyungsun's operation is a big success. Don't worry, we take care of him just like you asked us to do We took him to baskin robin and amusement park she he kept mentioning your name in his sleep."

Chanhee just stayed in silence. Lots of things happened when he's not here. Even if Kimberly left Byunghun, Chanhee can't face him yet. His heart felt happywith Kyungsun yet sad with Byunghun. If he didn't left to London, all of this won't happen. He could just persuade his dad not to terminate the contract.

"Chanhee~ just sleep first. Tomorrow we will go meet Kyungsun and the baby. I know you miss Kyungsun so much. Just to remind you that you can't lift him up because he already grown taller like a normal kid." Baekhyun smiled.

"It's my fault, right? Byunghun's life must be miserable at that time and I was not at his side to encourage him like a wife suppose to be. I'm a bad wife. I-"

"No, Chanhee! You are not a bad wife and it's not your fault. Stop crying. All of it are both of them's fault. No no stop crying." Mark hugged him.

 


Finally! I found a way to end this story!