Chapter 13

Married With CEO

Chanhee cleaned the broke glass and vaccum the area because Kyungsun might step on it and Chanhee don't want Kyungsun to get hurt. He did not know why he felt uneasy towards Byunghun. He calmed his heart and carefully picked up the glass.

 

"Chanyeol.. I am worried about Chanhee. I saw with my own eyes that he trembled hardly when he feeding Kyungsun after his glass broke." Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol slowly, did not want Kyungsun to hear them. "I know. All of us realise it, jagi. Nevermind, once Kyungsun is sleeping, we will ask him later arasso. For now, let's pretend that nothing happen and play with them. Kaja!"

Chanyeol get up from the sofa and went to Kyungsun, Luhan and Sehun. Apparently, Luhan, Sehun and Kyungsun were playing like they are a family. Luhan is the mum, Sehun- dad and Kyungsun is their son. Baekhyun laughed when Chanyeol suddenly introduced himself as Kyungsun's older brother and Luhan smacked him on the head and said "I don't have a giant-son like you. Yeobo, did you cheating on me? I don't remember that I had given birth anyone else other than Kyungsun."

Baekhyun left four of them and tried to search Chanhee. He went out to the backyard and saw Chanhee sat on the swing-like-a-chair lifelessly. He walked to Chanhee and sat on the empty spot beside him. "Hi, maknae" Baekhyun awkwardly started the conversation.

"Oh, hey Baekhyun. What are you doing here? Why don't you play with them?" Chanhee greeted and smiled. "Nevermind, Kyungsun already has 3 idiots playing with him and I don't want my dongsaeng to be alone." Baekhyun replied. "It's nothing, really. I am just tired because I woke up too early today to prepare the breakfast."

Baekhyun knew that Chanhee was lying, but he did not ask about it anymore. 

 

In the afternoon, Chanhee already forgot about the uneasy feeling and playing around with them. Chanhee felt so happy when he saw Kyungsun's big smile and laughed and he really hoped that Byunghun was here. He admitted that he missed Byunghun so much and he might had a little feeling towards the elder. 

That night, six of them slept together in the living room while watching Chanhee's favourite movie, High School Musical.

 

--

*With Byunghun*

Byunghun zipped his pants with groaning. "L.Joe..." Kimberly back hugged his bare body tightly. "What do you want? You'd got what you want, right, so leave me alone. And don't call me L.Joe anymore!" Byunghun said harshly and tried to escape from Kimberly's hug.

Kimberly smirked and ran his fingers around Byunghun topless body made Byunghun shivered. "Arasso, I won't call you L.Joe anymore. But, admit it. You enjoyed our right? I knew that you miss having with me, you miss my body so much that's why you were so rough just now." Kimberly kissed Byunghun's back.

"I not missing your body or whatever that you said. You forced me to!"

Flashback...

Kimberly slowly get off from the chair and walked to Byunghun. He slowly pushed Byunghun made Byunghun leaned his back on the chair.

"What are you doing? Hey! Get off from me!" Byunghun tried to push off Kimberly who now straddling on him with a pair of lustfull eye. "I don't know what that boy do to you until you want to marry him instead of waiting for me. But first, I will make you mine again..."

Kimberly pulled him into a sloppy kiss and traveled her hand near to Byunghun crotch. Byunghun groaned in pleasurely and returned the kiss and force his tongue into Kimberly's mouth. Kimper pulled the kiss and said "If you want me, if you want to be inside me, let's go to my hotel. I will give you a better treatment that you ever receive" Kimberly said and rubbed Byunghun's crotch with her fingers.

Byunghun pushed Kimberly and get his jacket and said "Faster." They drove to Kimberly's hotel and... Byunghun forgot all about Chanhee.

"Are you sure that I forced you? I still remember you were the one who eagerly entered your tongue inside my mouth. Don't lie to yourself, Byunghun. I know you want me so badly. You're cheating on Chanhee with me" Kimberly slipped her hand into Byunghun pants and played with his balls make Byunghun weak.

"N-no! I am not cheating on him! I love him. Don't disturb me again!" Byunghun pushed Kimberly away and wore his suit and drove back to his office. Kimberly stared on Byunghun's back and smirked. She went to the television and took out the cam recorder that she put before they having a . She played the video and smiled "This will be a good proof"

 

Byunghun called Chanhee as soon as he enteredhis office with a messy hair and wrinkled suit. He waited for a few moments when the other answered his call with a sleepy voice. He glanced at the clock and realized that at South Korean alreadyin the midnight.

"Yeoboseyo... Byunghun?" Chanhee said with a slow voice, maybe Kyungsun was sleeping beside him. "Ah.. n-neh. You guys alredy asleep?" Chanhee rubbed his eyes and glanced to his friends and Kyungsun beside him. "Nae. I invited my friends to sleep over here because Kyungsun wanted to play with them. Sorry, I am not telling you first."

"It's okay. Sleep well"

"Arasso... Goodnight"

"Goodnight too."

Byunghun sighed. He felt very guilty right now. Suddenly, he received an e-mail with a video clip in it sent by unknown. He opened the video and what he saw was shockening him. A video between him and Kimberly. He quickly shut off his laptop when he heard the moans. 

"WHY AM I SO STUPID! Chanhee... I love you, really. I am not cheating on you with that , I swear!" He took out Chanhee's photo from his wallet and stared it. His secretary snocked the door when she heard her boss screaming "Sir, are you okay?"

"Leave me alone!"

"A-arasso."

He threw himself on the sofa and took out his handphone when he received a message from Kimberly.

'You've enjoyed the clip that I sent to you?' -Kimberly

He immediately called Kimberly and yelled "What do you want from me?!"

"Don't yelling at me, Lee Byunghun. Simple, I want you and please divorce with that unmatured ugly . I believe that you will be more happy with me." Kimberly said.

"What? Are you crazy, Kimberly?"

"No I am not crazy. Do you think that I am not capable doing anything with your ? I can ask my men to kidnap him, or planning an accident or the worst is my men him.. Which one do you want?" Byunghun swore this woman is already crazy.

"Faster, Byunghun. The time is ticking. Half of my men are at Korea. And do you want yo--"

"No okay stop! I will meet you tomorrow at the Italian restauran near to your hotel. Don't do anything to Chanhee or my son. Please, no. I will settle with you tomorrow. I promise." Byunghun sighed in defeat. "Arasso. I bet you already tired right, so have a good sleep, baby... I love you." Kimberly ended the call with a smooch sound.

Byunghun threw away his phone and force himself to sleep. He just can pray that Chanyeol, Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun can protect his family if anything happen.