Chapter 15

Married With CEO

"What do you want? How many dollars? I can give it to you as long as you won't disturb me again." Byunghun hissed. Kimberly giggled and took a sip of watermelon juice that she ordered. She observed that Byunghun did not drink the coffee that she ordered.

"Chill Byunghun. Chill. I am not going to ask for your money. My parents are sucessful bussinesman and bussinesswoman. I just want you to love me back. As simple as that, Byunghunnie" Kimberly sent a wink that made Byunghun wanted to vomit.

"Do you think that I will love you accept you back. NO ING HELL KIMBERLY." 

"Wow. That's quite harsh Byunghun. Okay, I admit my mistake that I left Kyungsun with you, but I am still loving you. Even when my parents set me up with his friend's son, I rejected because you stole my heart and you never return it back, Byunghun-ah" Byunghun became soft when he heard Kimberly words.

Then Kimberly continued "Do you remember when you asked me to date you? We were in college's garden that time and I still clearly remember, Kim Jonghyun handed me a bouquet of roses and you walked to me with your nervous face. Although you are nervous that time, but you managed to ask me to go a date with you" Kimberly paused. 

"I always dreamt to have a perfect family with you. But I can't. I am really sorry. I had to go after I gave birth to our son not because of my willing. My parents forced me to leave and neglected our baby. I had to do so because they don't want media and other companies know about our son" Byunghun felt touched when he heard Kimberly said 'our son' and 'our baby'.

"Believe me, Byunghun-ah. I really love our son and you. If I have a machine to travel back time, I will never left you. I understand if you hate me so much, but the activity that we did yesterday make me really happy. I know you still have a little spot for me in your heart. And if you let me to improve myself infront of you, maybe your love me will become deeper."

"Kimberly, I don't know how to say about this. I already have a perfect family in Seoul..."

"NO! I really love you Byunghun. Pl-please accept my love again. Please love me back. Jebal Byunghun-ah. I felt empty without you." Kimberly sobbing's earned some glares from the waitress and customers. They thought that Byunghun might harm Kimberly.

Byunghun felt guilty. He moved towards Kimberly and soothed her. "Uljima. Let's go, I will take you back to your hotel."

 

--

*Chanhee's POV*

I left my son and let my friends playing with him. I went to the backyard and sat on the bench there. I love the scenery and I must admit that Byunghun's grandma has a good taste when buying the house.

I kept asking myself 'Do I really love Byunghun?' because whenever he called, my heartbeat become faster. I don't understand with myself. 

I scared. I really scared. What if Youngdo suddenly appeared when I already have a happy family. I know Choi Youngdo. Perhaps now he planned something to get me back. I still remember his last words to me when Luhan's cousin saved me from him.

"Baby, I will never let you go. Mark my words in your little head that I will do anything to make you mine again. Remember that."

I shivered because practically I can hear his voice saying that. Is this the karma that I got because of my attitude back then? Sigh... 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed loudly when I felt something creeping on my shoulder. Slowly I turned my head to the right and saw a FREAKING BIG SPIDER ON MY SHOULDER. I keep screaming hoping that spider will run away but that spider keep walking(?) near to my head.

I heard footsteps running toward me. "Chanhee?! What happen?" Mark asked me.

"Spider... shoulder.. TAKE IT OFF!" Sehun maybe understand me. He quickly pulled the spider away and throw it somewhere. I let out a loud sigh. Mark pulled me up to the bench again and asked me "We thought that you were in danger, you know."

"I am sorry." I looked down. 

 

*Author's POV*

'3 more days till Byunghun come back' Chanhee counted in his head. He wanted to shout that he missed Byunghun so bad. Even though both of them were not like normal married couple, but Chanhee already felt something warm in his heart whenever he thinks about the elder.

He wondered if Byunghun felt the same about him too. 'Nahhh Chanhee, don't give a hope too high. Probably he don't feel the same. He also caught in this arranged marriaged, right?' 

He tried to call Byunghun several times, but it always go to voicemail. He threw his handphone on his bed and pouted. He grabbed a pillow and scream in it so his voice will be muffled. He messed his hair and decided to take a bath to calm his heart.

 

*Byunghun's POV*

I already arrived at Incheon Airport.I lied to Chanhee about the date that I will come back because I want to suprise him. My works already done yesterday and I immediately submit it to my father so he can approve it and get his permission to come back.

About Kimberly... honestly I don't know what to do about her. I can't just go back and tell Chanhee that Kyungsun's mum is here, so she wants Kyungsun back, right? I walked cooly and enter the car that I called yesterday.

I wonder what is Chanhee's reaction when he see me at the front door, today. I really miss him and Kyungsun so much. I took out a small album in my bag and open it. All of the pictures in it are photos of Chanhee when I went to America. I paid 2 photographers and asked them to take picture of Lee Chanhee and sent it to me via email. 

I was and am absolutely obsess with a little boy named Lee Chanhee. I will make sure to do anything to make him as mine. 

 


Sorry for the lame chapter. My midterm exam is just around the corner and I need to focus on my study first. After the exam finish, I will update this story with more interesting chapter.