Chapter 12

Married With CEO

It had been a week since their honeymoon and what Byunghun said was true. As soon as they finished their honeymoon, Byunghun's secretary called him and said that Byunghun needs to go to Singapore to handle his bussiness for 3 weeks.

Now, it's only Chanhee and Kyungsun in this big house and Chanhee was so bored to death. Kyungsun was a lovely child. He always do aegyo to Chanhee and make Chanhee smiled. Chanhee patted Kyungsun's head who was watching his favourite cartoon programme and went to the kitchen to cook for their lunch.

He took out the ingridients from the refrigerator and put it on the table. "What am I gonna cook for lunch? Uhh I know, I can make soup and it is also good for Kyungsun's health." Chanhee said to himself and began to chop the chicken and vegetables.

Meanwhile with Kyungsun, he almost fallen asleep when Chanhee's phone ringing on the sofa. Kyungsun groaned and picked the phone up without see the caller ID. "Yeoboseyo? Mama is cooking right now. I will tell him to call you later" He said with his sleepy voice.

When he almost ended the call, suddenly a familiar voice called his name through the phone "Kyungsun ahhhh! Don't end the call first!" Kyungsun shocked and quickly replied "Papa?! Is that you?" He really missed his papa so much because they barely contact each other as Byunghu was so busy handling his company-s problem there.

"This is me, son. I miss you so much" Kyungsun's tears spilled. he did not saw his papa for almost 2 weeks since the honeymoon. "Papa, I miss you too. Come home please. I miss you so much." Kyungsun sobbed and wiped his tears from his cheeks. "I am so sorry because I had to left you with Mama alone. But  I promised, after this I will bring you two with me whenever I have to go to outstation."

Cchanhee who was at the kitchen worried when he heard Kyungsun sobbing voice. "Who is he talking to? I better go check on him" Chanhee untied his apron and washed his hand. He walked to the living room and saw Kyungsun was speaking with someone on his phone.

"Kyungsun? Who is calling?" Chanhee sat near to Kyungsun. "Papa..." Chanhee immediately grabbed his phone from Kyungsun. "Hello? Byunghun?"

Chanhee mentally facepalmed himself because being so obvious with his feeling. He don't want to admit it, but he missed Byunghun so much. He could hear Byunghun giggled and mocked him with "Yes, this is me. Are you missing me that much?"

"N-no. Of cource not. I just want to ask you the date when you come back here. And, did you know that Kyungsin is missing you so much? Why don't you call me, uh I mean him? Why you did not pick up your phone whenever he tried to call you?" Chanhee asked angrily.

"Uhmm. I am sorry. I am so busy until I did not get a chance to call you guys. Don't be mad at me please." Chanhee smiled a bit and used his left hand to Kyungsun's hair.

"Oh Chanhee, I forgot to tell you that my business here will be shorten until next week only." Chanhee's face turned bright "Oh really? Kyungsun and me will fetch you at the airport, okay?"

"Okay. Chanhee?"

"yess?"

"Goodnight. I love you"

after that Chanhee only heard a long 'beep' sound. Chanhee frowned. 

"Mama? Can't you invite your friends to our house? I want to play with them."

"I will call them later. Now, be a good boy and watch television. I will call you when the lunch is already prepared."

 

--

"Luhan? Can you guys come to my house tomorrow and sleeping here? We are so lonely and I thought when you guys are here, Kyungsun will be more happy since he is the one who asked me to invite you guys. I really hope that you guys can come, thank you." Chanhee sent a voicemail to Luhan since Luhan might have a date with his 'baby' because he turned off his handphone.

'Ewww. Why did Luhan called Sehun as a baby. Ewww Sehun's face do not match with 'baby' nickname' Chanhee mentally said that. Although Luhan was younger than Sehun, but it seemed like Sehun was the youngest among both of them because Sehun always whining like a baby.

Chanhee then sent a message to Baekyeol containg the same content like Luhan's. He was jealous with his friends. Have a young boyfriend, love each other and they always have been lovey dovey infront of him and make Chanhee wanted to puke. 

He envied Sehun's care toward Luhan and Chanyeol's love towards Baekhyun. He shook his head. He can't be like this. He believed that he also can achieved his own happiness with ...uhm.. Byunghun he guessed.

He continued typing his assignment that his teacher asked them to do for this holiday. The assignment was almost finished and he have 2 more homeworks to do. 

Then, he received a text from Luhan:

"Chanhee-ah. I will come to your house tomorrow morning with this three bastards too. I miss you so much. Make us a breakfast too!"

He smiled and put his phone under his pillows. He yawned and stretched his body. He shut off his laptop and arrange the papers and pens and put it on the table beside the bed. He turned off the light with the remote control and lied down. He hugged Kyungsun's small body and drift to sleep.

 

--

Kyungsun rubbed his eyes. He awoke when he heard noisy sound from the kitchen. He climbed down from the bed and wore his slippers. He exited the room and slowly walked to the kitchen and saw his mama cooking for breakfast.

'Weird, why has so many foods on the table? Usually Mama will just cook simple things like pancake or toast.' Kyungsun thought. He blinked his eyes several times and asked Chanhee. "Mama, why is there so many foods on the table?"

Chanhee jumped and let out 'so-manly-scream'. "Kyungsun, don't shocking me like that. I almost got a heart attack, you know." Kyungsun smiled and quickly apologised to Chanhee. 

"Hehehee sorry mama." Chanhee walked to Kyungsun and give him a good morning kiss on Kyungsun's forehead. "Nevermind. I invited my friends and they will arrive this morning. That's why I cook so many foods." Kyungsun replied with 'ohh' and drank his milk.

"Now baby, go upstairs and take a bath. I already prepared your outfit and hanged it beside the table. Don't forget to brush your teeth too. Now, go." 

 

--

*With Byunghun*

"Sir, someone wants to meet you. Shall I invite him inside?" Byunghun's secretary asked him through the intercom. Honestly, Byunghun did not want to meet anyone and he wanted to finish his job so he can fly to Korea as soon as possible to meet his family.

He sighed and replied to the secretary "just bring him inside." He tidying his works and put it aside. Then, the door opened and his  secretary welcomed the guest. Byunghun widen his eyes when he saw the guest and smirked a little.

"Aye, Byunghun. How are you?" The guest asked. Byunghun could tell that the guest tried to look innocently and it annoyed Byungsun so much.

"Yoomi, you can leave us alone and close the door." Byunghun instructed his secretary. Yoomi nodded and did as told leaving the two in silence.

The guest walked to the chair and sat on it. "How is my son's condition? Is his heart already okay?" 

Byunghun pretending gasp and innocenly asked "Oh, you have a son? Woww what a suprise. Who is his name?" 

"Oww, it hurts me when you asked me like that, Byunghun. Don't be too sarcastic. Kyungsun is my son. How is he? I want to know about his condition." The guest pretended to get hurt by Byunghun's words.

"Oh, he is your son? I thought that he is my son only. I don't know that he has a mom."

The guest laughed and shooke her head. "Seriously lee Byunghun, you are so funny. I carried him in my tummy for 7 months and half. Of course I am his mother."

"I am not funny, Kimberly. Now, can you go ing away from my office? I tried to finish all my works faster and then go back to Korea to meet my wife and my son." Byunghun gave Kimberly a death glare.

Kimberly raised her left brows, "Seriously? You have a wife? Wow. I thought that the news is fake. So, tell me the truth now, did you really married to a 17 years old boy? A boy?"

"Yes. the news is truth and I really did get married to a 17 years old boy. So, can you get out from here. You are distracting me, you know."

"I don't know that you are gay and probably you just wanna have a good with that boy. Poor him." Kimberly fake a frowned and shook her head. Byunghun ignored her and typing the documents. Kimberly slowly get off from the chair and walked to Byunghun. He slowly pushed Byunghun made Byunghun leaned his back on the chair.

"What are you doing? Hey! Get off from me!" Byunghun tried to push off Kimberly who now straddling on him with a pair of lustfull eye. "I don't know what that boy do to you until you want to marry him instead of waiting for me. But first, I will make you mine again..."

 

--

 

"CLUNKKK" everyone suprised when Chanhee accidently dropped his glass until the glass crashed into pieces. "Chanhee, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked Chanhee who also suprised.

"I-I am fine. Don't worry guys. I will clean it later" Chanhee faked a smile and continued feeding Kyungsun and himself. But in his heart...

'Byunghun, how are you? Are you alright? Why did I feel like something bad happened to you...'