Chapter 32

Married With CEO

A week after Chanhee left the house, Chanhee still crying at the midnight. He also don't have any appetite to eat althought his parents and friends persuade him to do so. It felt... empty in him. He missed Byunghun, yungsun and all the memories written in that house when he was with both of them.

"Chanhee-ah, come. Let's eat. I cooked your favourite." His mum said.

"No mum. I don't have any appetite today. Just let me alone," he looked outside the window. The sky was crying, same like Chanhee's heart. 

"Don't be too selfish Chanhee-ah. You may not have appetite, but your baby needs to eat. Do you want to kill him with your selfishness?" She asked. Chanhee only ate when Baekhyun forced him because honestly, sometimes Chanhee scared of Baekhyun.

"Don't you love your baby?" (A/N: all of his family and members knew about the pregnancy.. except his husband)

Chanhee finally ate 10 spoons of porridge that his mum cooked. It's better that he didn't eat at all, she thought. "Do you want me to call your friends to come here after school?"

"No, I just want to be alone... with my baby," Chanhee replied. Mrs. Lee kissed his forehead and went out from the room.

"Aegi-ah... your papa hates me. I wanted to tell about you to him, but with all the unfortunate incident, I have to keep you as a secret from him. I'm afraid, aegi-ah. I'm afraid if I tell him about you, he might snatch you away from me as soon as I give birth to you," he whispered as he caressed the baby bump that started to show. His baby almost 3 months.

 

 

 

"Chanhee, dear. Where are you goin'?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"To school. I'm fine, I promise," Chanhee smiled weakly. He knew his mum worried about him, so that's why he decided to go to school today and try to move on.

Chanhee entered his class and suprised when he saw his two bestfriends sat beside his seat. "What are you doin' in my class?" Chanhee asked, his jaw still hanging down.

"Oh, I just thought how about three pretty boys in the same class? That would be so cool and hey, see that! All our fans gathering outside of the classroom to see us." Baekhyun said excitingly and waved his hands to his fans.

"So?" Chanhee still didn't get the meaning.

"So, I asked my dad to call the principal to put both of us into your classroom! Isn't it a cool idea?" Luhan smiled.

Chanhee smiled back. He sat down and whispered, "thank you, es."

The recess bell rang. Chanhee quickly ran to the toilet leaving the dumbfounded Luhan and Baekhyun. They immediately chasing Chanhee and saw Chanhee vomited at the sink. "Chanhee, are you okay?" Baekhyun rubbed Chanhee's back.

"Yeah, I'm fine," and vomited once again.

"No, you are not. This is just probably a symptom that pregnant people get, same like the cramp. Now, wash your mouth and we will go to the cafe.Your baby needs to eat.I will wait for you guys there," Luhan said and walked to the cafe.

"Let's go, Chanhee. I heard the cafe served something delicious today," Baekhyun said.

 

 

"Papa, where is mama? Why mama is not here?" Kyungsun asked as the nurse were preparing him to enter the operation room.

"This is your mama, Kyungsun-ah. This is your true mama. Aunt Kimberli is your mama." Byunghun said. although he already explained the truth to Kyungsun when Chanhee left room, but Kyungsun seemed like he can't except the truth. He still call Kimberly as aunt and Chanhee as mama.

"No! Papa is lying. She is not my mama. I want my mama! I want my mama!" Kyungsun wailed.

"Yeobo, how about you get us some foods first. I will try to persuade Kyungsun, okay?" said Kimberly.

As soon as Byunghun left the room, Kimberly's mouth curled up. He turned to Kyungsun and said, "Kyungsun-ah. Why don't you try to accept the truth that I'm your biological mama? The one who carried you for almost 9 month in her tummy." She said in the most sorrowful voice that she can.

"I love mama Chanhee..." Kyungsun mumbled.

"Do you know what he did to me the day she left the house? She slapped me and said that he wants to kill the baby. He almost killed me but fortunately, your papa came and saved me. Do you want your little sister and you biological mama died because of his selfishness?" Kimberly wiped her tears.

 

"How is it?" Byunghun asked Kimberly. "He can accept me as his mama although he can't stop talking about Chanhee..." Kimberly saw a guilt on Byunghun's face.

"You did a good job, honey. If you late for a second maybe both of us already died in Chnahee's hand." Kimberly rubbed Byunghun's hand. Byunghun just smiled and hugged Kimberly. Suddenly the door opened. It was Luhan. "What are you doing here?" Byunghun coldly asked.

"What? I can't meet him? I can't meet my bestfriend's son?" Luhan smirked. "He is not Chanhee's son! Get out!" Byunghun yelled, made Kyungsun woke up from the sudden chaos. "You such a jerk person, Byunghun. I should've never agreed to let Chanhee married you."

Luhan walked to bed and whispered to Kyungsun, "Kyungsun-ah, mama said that he will treat you your favourite baskin robbin's flavour if you're healthy after the operation. All of us miss you, boy-ah." Luhan kissed Kyungsun's cheeks (actually Chanhee asked Luhan to do so on his behalf). "Say to mama, I miss him too," Kyungsun whispered.

"Yah, get out already!" Byunghun grabbed Luhan's thin arm and pulled him outside. "Say to him, don't ever meet my son again and don't ever appear infront of my sight!" Byunghun said angrily and slammed the door, leaving the smirking Luhan."Your wish will come true, Byunghun. He will never appear infront of you again even if you begging him. I won't let you see both of them again."

 


Sorry for the late update. I'm  havig fun on my vacation and I didn't bring my laptop. What I could say about this chapter is... IT'S SUCH A CRAP :(

Leave a comment, guys x