Chapter 23

Married With CEO

"Byunghun-ah, can you drive me to the mall? I need to go to buy something." Chanhee asked Byunghun while changing the channels on television. "I am so lazy today. Can't you just ask the driver to send you?" Byunghun loosen his tie.

"But... the driver is at Busan now because he followed my dad!" Chanhee pouted. "Then, just walk or ride a taxi. I am tired and I am so lazy right now. I just came back from the office... please understand me." Byunghun sighed. It was a hectic day at the office. Some workers sent a resigned letter with an unknown reason, the building suddenly collapse and amany more that make him went crazy.

Chanhee clearly did not want to ride a taxi or walk by himself. He ruffled his head, "Byunghun, please.... /aegyo/ just send me there and you just wait in the car. I will take Kyungsun with me. Don't worry... pleasee..." he clasped his hands together and batting his eyelashes. Byunghun groaned. If he just did not get tired today,definitely he will send Chanhee after the younger did some aegyos infront him

This past few weeks when both of them stayed at Chanheeparent's house, both of them had gotten closer to each other. Both of them can comfortably talked to each other especially Chanhee and Byunghun really like that. So, Chanhee kinda dissapointed when Byunghun asked him to go to the mall by himself.

'Lee Chanhee never walk by himself to go anywhere. The mall is 15kilometers away, and he want me to walk there? Crazy!' Suddenly, silence filled the room made Byunghun who just wanted to take a nap, wondered 'Is Chanhee already give up?'

 Byunghun felt something heavy on his lap and when he opened his eyes, he saw his wife being a y with two buttons and messy hair on his lap. He stunned.

Then, Chanhee grabed his tie and pulled it harshly until his head almost bumped with Chanhee's head. "Yeobo~ can you drive me to the mall?" Chanhee said with pout on his mouth and his eyes twinkling.

Byunghun did not know what to do. Chanhee played with his tie, waiting for his answer. When Byunghun still did not reply, Chanhee leaned slowly and Byunghun gulped when he saw a pair of plump lips that he adored so much came closer to his.

*chup*

Byunghun eyes widen when the freaking Lee Chanhee, kissed him! He grabbed his wife's waist and pulled him closer and deepen the kiss. Chanhee enjoyed the kiss. He never knew that this ahjussi's lips were so soft!

Byunghun pulled away when he saw Chanhee was struggling with the oxygen. He watched as Chanhee panted and regained his breath and his face was red. Byunghun caressed Chanhee's chubby cheek and planted a kiss on it before whispered to his ear, "I love you... so much, bunny."

It was Chanhee turned to gulp. He really wanted to reply 'I love you's' but his mouth seemed like did not want to do so because he was too shy. "Yeobo, why you did not reply me, do you love me too, bunny?" Byunghun pecked Chanhee's forehead and instead of saying it, he kissed Byunghun's lips as a way to tell him that he loves him.

Chanhee's eyes were both closed and it made Byunghun wanted to giggle because Chanhee acted all shy infront of him. When Byunghun wanted deepen the kiss...

"MAMA! PAPA! Oh my God, my poor eyes!" both of them immediately pulled over and stared at each other shyly. "N-ne Kyungsun, what do you want?" Chanhee asked. Kyungsun just stared at his disbeliefly and then the realise hit him when he realised that he still on Bhyunghun's lap.

"Jeosongham-nida" Chanhee looked away. Byunghun laughed and get up from the sofa. "Son, here follow me, you have to sleep by now. It's already eight thirty and tomorrow you have an appointment with Doctor Na and you know how long we will be nagged if we are late..."

 

Chanhee ya, is that you, the one who started kiss the ahjussi...I kissed him twice, not once!This dugeun dugeun in my heart... I AM SURE, THAT RIGHT NOW I, LEE CHANHEE ALREADY FALL IN LOVE WITH BYUNGHUN AHJUSSI!!! AHHHHHHHH

He screamed on the cuishion so that this sound was muffled. He was so embarassed by himself when he recalled that moment; the moment when his lips and Byunghun's lips met, the moment when Byunghun hugged his waist to deepen the kiss...

His thoughts died when Byunghun sat down beside him and he can felt that himself stop breathing. The manly scent from Byunghun, made Chanhee went dizzy...

"Are you done screaming and can you pulled your mind from wondering everywhere?" Byunghun smirked. He knew Chanhee was too shy right now.

"Do you really love me that much until you kissed me twice, huh bunny?" 

"S-stop it." Chanhee get uo and ran to the guess room and locked it. He will sleep here tonight. He was too embarased now until he forgot that he needed to go to the mall right now to buy something for his mum's birthday.

"Luckily I saved my cellphone in my pocket." he sighed and dialled Luhan's number but Luhan did not pick it up. So, he just left a message;

'Lulu~ tomorrow morning pick me up. I want to go to the mall'

After he was too sleepy, he pulled up the duvet and lay in it. "Tomorrow I must wake up early and go to the mall with Luhan before that ahjussi wake up.." he mumbled.

 

*MORNING*

Chanhee stretched his body a bit when he heard his alarm clock from his cellphone rang. When he was about to get up and stretch more, something hugged his waist tightly and when he saw who is it, he let out a loud shrieked but it did not wake the ahjussi up.

I am sure that I locked the door last night... How can he suddenly in this room?

gSlowly he unwrapped the elder's arm around his waist and the movement made byunghun woke up. "Chanhee?"

 "Hmm yeah?"

"Where do you wanna go? Let's sleep a little bit. It's only seven." Byunghun groaned.

"I wanna go to the toilet to wash myself. H-how did you get in here? I thought I locked the door yesterday..." he mumbled the last words; actually he talked to himself.

Byunghun took out a key from the drawer beside the bed. CHanhee let out a sigh of annoyance and get up; but Byunghun who decided to be a little bit mischievous that morning pulled Chanhee so Chanhee fell on the bed and his face was closer to his.

"You did not reply my confession yesterday... so now tell me, do you love me?" Byunghun caressing Chanhee's hair made Chanhee felt love. Chanhee face turned red.

"I-I need to go now. Luhan will pick-"

*chup*

Byunghun kissed Chanhee and poured all of his feelings on it. He saw the shirt was lifted up a bit so he put his hand on Chanhee's slightly bare waist made the younger shivered.

"I love you... so much and I will never getting tired from saying that. You may know me for a few months but believe me, I already know you for a long time and I fell for you in the first sight... Can we be a normal married couple, my bunny?" Byunghun asked.

Chanhee did not want to disappoint him so he forced his mouth to said "I-I love you t-too. And yes for your question" Chanhee hugged him by his neck and inhaled the beautiful and manly scent of the elder. 

"So, can we do some adult activities now?" Byunghun asked shamelessly made Chanhee released the hug with the red face. "Ani, don't touch me!" and he went to his room to prepare himself.

 

After buying a gold watch for Chanhee's mum, Luhan and Chanhee went to their favourite cafe. "Lu... I want to telk you something." Chanhee said and sip a bit his drink.

"Yea, what is it." 

"Last night that oldie ahjussi... he.. ah I don't know how to talk about it."

"He you?" Luhan raised his left eyebrows.

"NO. I will never let him. He confessed to me." Chanhee sighed.

"Omo! Are you serious? Yaaaaaaa my friend finally have a normal married coule life!" Luhan exagerrated. Chanhee facepalmed.

"I bet if you tell Baek about this, probably he will be more exagerrated than me." Luhan has a point.

"Yea. Probably he will announce at school's radio about it! Who is the clever one who proposed him to be a DJ at our school?" Chanhee felt like he wanted to banged his head on the table.

"You might forget about it. But your dad who gave the opinian when the parents had a discussion with teacher.So tell me about it. How the confession thingy went."

 

Luhan laughed when he heard Chanhee's story. "Ahahaha sorry Chanhee-ya but hahaha I can't stop laughing. I can't imagine you doing that being all y straddling your husband like that."

"Laugh, laugh until you die. I will call Sehun when you already die later. Myself also can't imagine what I am doing last night."

"So, you said that he unlocked the guest room with the spare key and slept with you the whole night?" Luhan already calmed himself down.

"Yeah Lu.. how many times you gonna ask me about the same things!" Chanhee getting frustrated. He felt shy to Byunghun.

"So, can we do some adult activities now?" Luhan tries imitated Byunghun and being all touchy to Chanhee but when getting an annoyed face as a respond, he stopped it.

"Lu~ that is what I am afraid now. I never do that adult activiries and you know that I never watch ! I am scared."

"Only the first time you will feel the pain and after that-"

"Lu! You already did that?! With Sehun? I will kill Sehun later!"

" No calm down maknae, I willing myself to do it okay. And hey! I bet Baek already did it before me but you never worried about him!"

"Sheeesh! He is more bratty than me and I could feel that he is the one who lead when they did that."

 

"I am home!" Chanhee said and went to the sofa; immediately sat down. "Kyungsun! Mama bought something for you, come here baby!"

Weird... no footsteps running... where is Kyungsun?

"Kyungsun?!" he get up and went to his room. No one there. 

"Kyungsun is not here for today. My parents took him with them. So, it will be only us two today." Chanhee turned around when he heard what Byunghun said.

"Oh. I thought that he is here, so I bought that toy that he wanted." Chanhee put the toy on his study table and went out to the veranda. This is the most spot that he loves. Because, from here he could see his mum's mini garden which has flowers... and rabbits, his favourite animal. There was also a little beautiful fountain.

He immediately shivered when he opened the slide door, because the air is a bit chilly tonight- maybe it will rain soon. He watched as the rabbits hop to their little pink house; that Chanhee chose it. 

He startled when a blanket suddenly wrapped around him and he knew who is the one; Byunghun. "You like rabbits?"

"Yes."

"So much?"

"Yep."

"If that so, I will built a mini rabbit garden at our housethat you can watch it through our room's veranda." Chanhee blushed when Byunghun said 'our room'.

"I never decide that I will share room with you." Chanhee stucked his tounge out.

 "Oh yeah? We will see about that, yeobo." Byunghun pecked Chanhee's cheek.

 

Like Chanhee predicted, the rain came at night. Chanhee washed the dishes that both of them ate for the night because the maids were not there because his mum gave them a week days off.

"Chanhee, your phone ringing!" Byunghun shouted from the living room. Chanhee immediately closed the water tap and ran to get his phone.

Unknown number... nugu?

He picked it up, "Yeoboseyo?" but no one answered it. "Hello, who is this?" again, no one replied.

"Strange...." he mumbled.

"Why? Who is that?" Byunghun asked; his eyes never tore down from the newspaper. "I don't know. No one reply. Maybe someone just dialled a wrong number, I guess." he touched the red button to end the call.

 

*SOMEWHERE*

"I miss your voice so much, Chanhee. I am regretting what I did to you years ago... and now you already have a happy family with that guy and his son... I- I still love you." the man said when the call ended by Chanhee.

"I am an idiot..."