Chapter 37

Married With CEO

"You lose!" Chanhee said loudly made Baekhyun facepalmed himself. "It's not fair! You attacked me when I'm not ready!" Baekhyun yelled back. Luhan who just watching his two dongsaengs playing the X-Box laughing. "It's the purpose of this game, Baekhyun. To lower your opponent's guard and attack them. Pst!" Chanhee said. Then, a maid knocked the door.

"Neh, Just come in!"

"Young Master, Sir Byunghun sent this to you.It's----"

"Just keep it at that room and leave the chocolate on my table!" Chanhee said. This time, it's the 25th bouquet of flower that Byunghun sent to him. Byunghun had been sending him various types of flowers with chocolate this week and Chanhee always asked his maids to put the flowers away at the unoccupied-underground room and left the chocolate on his table. And everytime he sent the flower to Chanhee, he always wrote the same at the card:

'I will be waiting for you. I love you forever, Lee Chanhee. - Byunghun'

Of course Chanhee still loved Byunghun... a lot. When when he tried to deny his feelings, he can't help but cry because he missed Byunghun so much. He didn't Byunghun to hurt him once again. 

"Chanhee? Are you lost in your thought once again?" Luhan asked when he saw Chanhee's face suddenly turned anxious expression. Chnahee startled and then he smiled. He shook his head. "Nothing." 

"I asked you do you still didn't forgive Byunghun yet?" Baekhyun asked. Chanhee frowned. Why must hhis friends asking things like this? Like seriously, as a friend shouldn't they suppose to make him happy without making him remember anything about that Byunghun? 

"Nope. I might still in love with him... but to trust him, to give him my trust, I don't think it's possible. My life is such a drama. Like the dramas on the television. But the people in the drama always end with happy ending but not me, It's hard for me to see him face to face. Such a mess. If only I didn't agree to marry him, I won't be broken hearted like this." Chanhee sighed.

"If you didn't agree to marry him, you won't have Cupcake in your tummy. I believe Cupcake will bring a lot of happiness to you once he see the world." Luhan reassured Chanhee. It's broken his heart when Chanhee said like that.

 

***

Byunghun had been waiting for Chanhee at the outside of the house. He knew that Chanhee always take his walk at this hour, alone. He looked at his watch. Soon, Chanhee opened the gate and started to warm up his body. Byunghun smiled slightly at the sight infrontof him. In his eyes, Chanhee was so cute doing warm up with the big belly like that.He almost want to backhugged Chanhee, but he prevented himself to do so because he didn't want to make Chanhee suprised.

Chnahee turned his body around and saw Byunghun leaned his body towars the wall. Byunghun smiled and walked near to Chanhee. "What are you doing here?" Chanhee asked. "I will accompany you today for your walk. Chanhee just shrugged it off and walked faster leaving Byunghun. Byunghun knew Chanhee felt uncomfortable with his presence so he started thinking to break the awkwardness. "Chanhee-ah, do you remember this path that we take? You ran away from me after I jokingly said that you are getting fat. You even slept here for about 30 minutes before I found you. And oh look at this park. We fed the birds with Kyungsun here and you cried back then when you accidentally tripped over the bench. Sometimes you are such a childish, but I found that traits is cute on you."

Chanhee the other hand didn't give a damn about what Byunghun is talking about. He just looked around, inhaled the fresh air. He tried his best to ignore Byunghun but Byunghun suddenly wrapped his right arm around Chanhee's waist made Chanhee shocked yet he didn't slapped Byunghun away. This time it's the opposite. His heart said that he must slap Byunghun's arm away yet his body didn't move what his heart wanted. After about a minute or so, Chanhee felt comfortable in Byunghun's arm and let the elder man to accompany him like that.

 

"You sit down first. I will buy you some drink." with that Byunghun dashed quickly to the store nearby to buy a bottle of mineral water for Chanhee and an iced coffee for him. He even bought sandwiches and bread for both of them incase Chanhee was hungry. Then, he ran back to the bench and saw Chanhee sat there, enjoying the birds flying here and there, searching for their foods. "Here. Are you hungry because I bought sandwiches for us." Byunghun handed him the mineral water and sandwiches which Chanhee gladly took it.

"Thank you for not rejecting me to accompany you. Thank you so much." Byunghun said. "I aprreciate it." Then when Chanhee didn't reply it, Byunghun continue talking.

"I will stop loving you when a apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February." Byunghun let out a deeply sigh. It's true. Chanhee might take it as a cheesy pick up line that he heard from Byunghun a long time ago but what Byunghun meant it as he will never stop loving Chanhee. Chanhee's lips curled slightly. Just slightly. 

"Are you drunk, Byunghun?" It was the first sentence ever Chanhee said since the walking session. "I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you." Byunghun replied cheesily. He can't help it though. This evening, he just wanted to say all the cheesy pick up lines that he used when on their honeymoon to make Chanhee fall in love with him when they just married

"If I could rearrange the alphabat, I would put 'U' and 'I' together."

"What's on the menu? Me-n-U"

"You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life."

"Most guys need 3 meals a day to keep going... I just need eye contact from you"

"If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever."

"You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me!"

"Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall in love for you."

Chanhee unconciously leaned his head on to Byunghun's shoulder. He just felt like he wanted to... well maybe Cupcake who wanted it. Byunghun... of course he shocked but he just kept himself calm and touched Chanhee's belly and it.

Maybe Chanhee can accept part of him. Byunghun felt happy. He knew, hundred percently sure that Chanhee still in love with him. Yes, he just needs to gain Chanhee's trust on him.He can't let his precious wife hurt for the second time because of him. He promised, from now on, he will be a better person as a husband for Chanhee and as a father to three of his children. But, not Chnahee's trust only. Chanhee friends and Family's trust also he needed to gain.

He knew perfectly that his friends won't let Chanhee to get back to Byunghun even though Chanhee already frgive him fully. He must think the ways to regain theri trust. Yeah, he must. Byunghun looked down. Chanhee's calm face when he looked at the sunset and his big belly which has their Cupcake in it. Byunghun smiled. He felt happy yet his heart fluttering with Chanhee in his arms. His first love and he promised Chanhee will be his last love.

Chanhee on the other hand kept deciding whether he should take Byunghun's back or not. He shouldn't be thingking about himself only. He should think about Cupcake. His child needed his father's love, not only his. Chanhee can't be selfish. Chnahee looked up and saw Byunghun staring at him, smiling. He swore he could almost see Byunghun's eyes like a heart shape. Chanhee blushed. Who knows how longer Byunghun stared at him like that. He immediately pulled himseflf from Byunghun and turned his head to avoid  Byunghun to stare at him. He can feel his face heated up.

Byunghun gently hold Chanhee's wrist and pulled him closer. "Chanhee, Take me back?" Byunghun backhugged him and whispered at Chanhee's ear. Chanhee didn't know what he felt. His heart undecided. "I don't know. I am really don't know, Byunghun." Chanhee whispered back. "Please. I can't live without you. Take me back, we can start our new life."

"Can you give me time to think?"

"I will give you time until Cupcake is out. Now, let's go. I will take you to your house. It's already dark." Byunghun said. From far away he saw that woman. That woman who ruined his marriage. Who else, it's Kimberly. Chanhee didn't saw her, hiding behind the tree but Byunghun definitely could see her bright yellow hair was blown by the wind. Chanhee who saw Byunghun's angry face immediately touch his arm, made Byunghun flinched. 

"Why are you looking like that? You scare me." Chanhee said. Byunghun didn't want Chanhee to notice that , so he replied shortly, "Nothing. Let's heading home, now."Chanhee nodded. He felt tired to think about anythink else. He only has one thing in his mind; rest.  They linked their fingers together and head to Chanhee's house.