Chapter 4

Married With CEO

"What?! Me agreed to marry that old man? I never agreed to marry him!" Chanhee immediately cut off Chanyeol's word and shouted. "Yes Chanhee you already agreed."

"No. I know you guys just want to prank me right? It can't be true... I don't remember anything about that. No!" Chanhee said with stern voice and hold on his tears from falling down.

 

*Chanhee's POV*

I am not that stupid agreeing marry that old man. My friends are watching me like I am an abandoned puppy that need to pity on. I grabbed my handphone on the table beside the sofa and dialled mum's number.

After 3 rings, mum finally pick up my call "Chanhee ya! Sunshine~ my son-in law called me this morning and he said that your wedding dresses are done and you need to pick it up at his house tomorrow morning, arasso? I am so happy that less in a week you will marry him. ......." 

Mum keeps chattering happily and make me doesn't have a heart to cancel the wedding. Arghhh why I can't remember anything. His house tomorrow morning? Hmm maybe I will get some informations there.

"Neh mum. Arasso, I will pick it up tomorrow morning. And err... can you text me his address? I kinda forgot where his house is" I laughed nervously at the last part. Luhan nudged me and give me a puzzled look. I mouthed to him 'I will tell you later' and he immediately understand it.

"Aishh this careless boy. How can you forgot Byunghun's house when you always go there thrice a week?" I let out a silence gasp. T-thrice a week? This is a new joke!

"W-well, people always forget things, right? Mum, I need to go now, my friends are waiting for me. Send me hhis address. Bye, love you!" I quickly hang up the call and facing my friends. "Do you guys know this old man?" I grabbed a glass of water on the table and drink it.

"No, Chanhee. We never saw your husband-to-be --"

"Who said that I gonna marry him?!" I quickly cut off Sehun and make them startled a bit. My phone notification ringing signing that a message is delivered to me. His adress. Old man, wait for me~ I laugh evilly well in my mind. My friends will me more worry if they saw me laughing evily like this!

"Baekhyun, Luhan tomorrow morning. Byunghun's house. And no. You two can't follow us."

 

-Tomorrow morning-

"Luhannnnnnnn ppali just leave your boyfriend it just take 3 or 4 hours only not days!" Baekhyun yelled make me and Chanyeol beside him flinched. Ugggh Hunhan couple. Luhan is kissing Sehun's puffed cheek because Sehun sulking like a kid.

Luhan finally go to us and start the car's engine. Baekhyun who sit at the passenger's seat turn on the GPS "This is his address" I give my handphone to him and he immediately set the GPS.

"Okay, it's done. Luhan, just follow the instruction" Luhan just nod and focus on the road meanwhile Baekhyun is playing game in his phone.

"Chanhee-ya, why don't you try to check your inbox in your handphone. Maybe there is your conversation between him. I really curious right now... how can you suddenly don't remember anything" I pat my forehead. How come I can be so stupid?

"Oh yeah, you're right, Baek. Let me check it first.... hmm... Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lulu, Hyuna, Mummy... no I don't have any conversation with him, besides I never know his number." I keep scrolling through my inbox and suddenly an ID makes me want to vomit.

"Who is 'my love'?!" I screamed when I saw 'my love<3'. Luhan flinched a bit but  managed to gain his focus back. "That is your husband-to be lah." Luhan replied me calmly. I click on the messages and my facial expression turns into like I see something disgusthing.

"Hyungs! What is this?!" I showed them the conversation between me and him. "Where do we know." Baekhun replied. Suddenly the phone ringing make me flinch and when I see the ID caller I immediately turn off the phone.

"Nugu? Why you do not answer it?" Luhan peek through the mirror and I pout. "That CEO called me I don't want to answer it so I turned off the handphone. Anyway, how long does it taketo reach there?" I asked.

"About 5km more. Don't worry, you will see your husband later" he winked at me and Baekhyun just laughed his off! What the--?

I decide to ignore them and stay silence at the back.

 

Finally we reach at that CEO's house. Wow this is not house, but more to mansion and why I feel like I already went here many times? Why it seems so familiar? The gate opens automatically as soon as I show my face to the security guard. It is weird.

"Chanhee, we arrived" Baekhyun said and turn to me. "I have some weird feelings." I admit. 

"You've been here so many times, but now I really wonder why you said that you do not remember anything" 

"That's why I ask you guys to come here with me. Kaja, let's enter this mansion" Chanhee gestured his hand for them to follow him.


I am working on my on-shot story and it is marked with rated m ;)