Chapter 27 (Byunghun's POV)

Married With CEO

That Tan's daughter just called me when I was in meeting with the other share holder. She threatened me that she will tell the media the she is pregnat my child. Nah. I can' believe that she really pregnant with my child. As long as I remember, I used a protection that night...

Suddenly, a notification beeped at my laptop; a new e-mail. I opened the email and saw a video of Kimberly and Chanhee at the library. What the hell? I check who the one that sent  this email and Kimberly's ID was on it. 

Byunghun... I met with your so-called-wife last week. Honestly, I wanted to give this picture to you last week, but I was so busy. So... how is it? That cute little bunny is really innocent, huh? He said that he can't wait to see our baby... although he already see Kyungsun... 

I slammed the table. How dare that ! I already warned her not to come near my family. Did she deaf or what? I called Kimberly.

"Yah! What did you want, huh? I already warned you, didn't I? If you lay your dirty finger on Chanhee, I will-"

"Will what, Byunghun, huh? I am not scared. I gave you three days to think about my suggestion just now or else I will reveal our secret to the medias and guess what? That bunny surely disappointed and asked for divorce... I want to tle you know that both of us are friend, now."

I sighed. I can't win this time. "Give me 5 days."

"No. 3 days. 5 days are too long you know. Actually I just want to give a day only to prepare but... unfortunately, I have a meeting at Busan for 2 days. However, don't worry. If you think that you might forget about it, I will remind you thrice a day. Morning, afternoon and before you sleep. Don't worry, husband-ah"

I felt disgust when the word 'husband' came out from . "3 days. Deal. But, for the exchange, you will follow all the rules that I give to you, arasso?!"

"Okay baby... I need to go now because our baby needs to meet the doctor. Mmmmuah!" I ended the call. Honestly, I don't think that she will follow the rules. I called my dad's assistant and asked him about bodyguards. It's for Chanhee safety. That is unpredictable.I'm scared if she suddenly paid somebody to hurt Chanhee and Kyungsun. 

"Okay, uncle. Tell them to come to my office tomorrow. thanks."

 

I drove to the restaurant for a lunch and I saw Chanhee's friend were eating there too. "Hey hyung! Come here, join us." Mark called me and patted the empty chair beside him. I felt relieved though, because the restaurant was crowded with people. It's lunch time anyway.

"From your university?" I asked and all of them nodded. The waiter came and took our order. "How is Luhan and Baekhyun. I don't meet them for a long time." I asked Chanyeol and Sehun. "Both of them were busy with the school carnival this Sunday. Chanhee too."

"Oh really? Chanhee did not tell me anything about it." I asked confusely. "Oh.. he has a suprise for you. Just come to their school this Sunday." Mark grinned. This boys. I knew it. They must have a secret that Chanhee forced them to keep it.

 

*DAY 1*

"Sir, this is the bodyguards that the president's assistant sent to you." my secretary said and I nodded. 

"First, your name?"

"Jerry." "Shaun."

"Twins?"

"Yeah." I examined their buff body. "Material arts?"

"Taekwondo and judo. High level."

"Did uncle tell youwhat you need to do?"

"Yea."

"Good. Sign this contract first and after this I wall arrange your duty."

Jerry and Shaun signed the contract paper. I felt relieved because after this I can make sure of Chanhee and Kyungsun's safety. "Jerry, go to Chanhee school and Shaun go to my house. My son is there and I am scared if some phsycotic person will hurt them. Jerry, make sure Chanhee don't know that you are watching over him. Just watch from the far and protect him if he is in a danger situation. Both of you, your work will started at 7 am until 7 pm."

 

I arrived at home at 7 in evening. I saw Chanhee and Kyungsun, both of my important people in my life laughing at the Gag Concert that they watched on television until they can't sensed that I was there. I planned to play some prank on them. I walked tip-toed to the electric source and turned it off. Hehe.. Chanhee scared of dark.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" "Maaaaaa, help me! I can't see anything!!" 

"Mama scared too. Kyungsun, hug me! W-wait, I will call papa."

Oh ! I forgot to silent my phone. My phone rang loudly when Chanhee called me and that made both of them startled. I laughed and switched on the power supply. Their face are so funny. 

"Byunghun! It is not funny, you know. Both of us were trembling andyou just laughing? Fine, don't talk to me anymore." Chanhee walked to the study room and locked himself.

I looked at Kyungsun with confusing face.. "What did papa do wrong? I just joking." Byunghun picked Kyungsun up and asked him. "Ayoooo... Mama no want to talk to you anymore. It is hard to persuade mama." Kyungsun grinned.

"Why?"

"Just now when mama just came back from the school, I hid under the couch and suprised him. He sulked and did not want to talkto me until I persuade him." Kyungsun said. It made me worry, because as I know, Chanhee rarely took the joking seriously. 

"Go take a bath. I need to talk with him. After that we will eat dinner." 

 

"Chanhee, open the door please?" I knocked the door. "No. Just leave me alone. You did not love me anymore That's why you did that, right. You know I am scared of the sudden darkness and you still played the trick." I can hear his voice... Is he crying?

"Hey.. open the door for me. Let me wipe those tears." My heart sink when I heard he crying.

After 5 minutes of waiting, I walked to the cupboard and searched for the key. I unlocked the door and saw my Chanhee crying on the spinning chair. I walked to him and hugged his thin body. "I am sorry, okay. I won't do it anymore if you hate it." 

"No. Shhh please don't cry. My heart's hurt. Look at me." I grabbed his small head gently and looked at his face that stained with tears. I brushed those tears and kissed his red-pointy-nose. "You are so sensitive lately. Why? Tell me. Maybe I can help you?" I tried to persuade him. "Nothing. I am just tired. Don't worry." he smiled at me Oh God. This boy surely can make my heart jump out from the ribcage with his smile.

"Are you sure you are okay?" he nodded. He hugged me and hid his face at the crook of my neck. "I always love your manly perfume but I hate Baekhyun's perfume. His perfume made me dizzy and want to vomit." he told me.

"Bunny, let's eat our dinner. Kyungsun is waiting for us.Or you want me to carry you to the dining hall like a princess?" I joked to him and picked him up bridal-style. "Nooo Byunghun. Put me down." he stuggled in my arms. Hehe. He was so cute until I want to eat him here instead of eating dinner. "Be careful princess. Or else both of us will fall down." I put him down and led him to the dining hall.

Note to myself: Don't make Chanhee sulk.

 

*DAY 2*

"Darl, don't forget our deals." I ended the call. Annoying . She called me once again. "What do you want, Kimberly?" I asked not so patiently. "Nothing. I just love to hear your angry voice."

"Shut the crap up. Tell me what do you want. Money? How much?"

"You know I have a lot of money. I don't want anything I just want you by my side. This baby is growing healthier." she laughed. Phsyco . I slammed my handphone and started typing my proposal to my father.

My handphone rang once again. This really made my mood gone. "What the hell do you want? You are so annoying! I tried to concentrate on my works, you stupid. Don't call me again!" Weird, she ended the call. I looked at my screen phone and my eyes widen when the ID caller is not 'Kimb', but 'Bunny'. My heart beats faster. 

I called him but no answer. He did not answer the call, but he declined it. . I left all my works and ran to my car at the basement. I ignored my secretary who asked me about the project with the American's company. I checked the clock and it was 2 pm. It means that he was having a lunch at his favourite cafe along with the others.

 

When I just reached at the cafe, I found only Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol were there. No sight of Chanhee. "Hey guys, where is Chanhee?" I approached them but all of them ignored me. Baekhyun gave a deathly stare. If only with stare people can die, I am sure I already died.

Weird. "Guys, where is Chanhee?" I asked once again. I tried to be optimistic with 'maybe they can't hear me'. "Sehun, let's get out from here. It's so hot!" Luhan stood up and dragged the poor Sehun with him. Weird. The cafe has about 3 airconds, and he still hot? 

Now, it's only Baekhyun, Chanyeol and me left. Chanyeol tried to talk to me but I can see Baekhyun pinched his waist made Chanyeol jumped. "Yeol, let's go to the other place. I need to buy something for this Sunday."

Before they could enter Chanyeol's car, I dragged Baekhyun into my car, leaving Chanyeol calling his boyfriend's name.

I locked the car and fortunately I set my car so, it just from the driver side can unlock the car. "Where is Chanhee? Where is he? Where is my wife?" I asked him with my hand still gripping hard on his wrist. Chanyeol knocked the window vigurously, asking me to give his Baekhyun back.

"I don't want to aswer that. Owhh. You gripping me hard. It's hurt." Baekhyun winced. "I am sorry. Just tell me where he is. He is not answer my call!" I gritted my jaw. "You hurted him, then you want to meet him for what?" Baekhyun yelled back.

"If you love to see Chanhee happy, tell me where is he." 

Baekhyun sighed, "Fine, I will  tell you where he is..."

 

When I reached at the place, I saw Jerry hiding behind the bushes. Stupid me. I could just call Jerry to give me the location. I saw Chanhee on the bench, crying once again. I made him cry once again and beside him was Mark. Mark tried to console him but Chanhee did not care at all.

I saw a glint in Mark's eyes whenever he look at Chanhee. It is love. He loves Chanhee? No no no. Byunghun, they just friend and they love each other as a friend only, right? I called Mark. I saw he picked up the call with a big sigh. 

"Neh hyung?" Mark aswered.

"I am here, just leave him alone. I am the one who made him cry, right. So I will be the one to calm him down. Don't tell him that I am coming." I said.

Mark slowly get up from the bench and looked at the surrounding. I guess he was searching for me. He found my car, and then left the park. Slowly, I walked to him and sat beside him. i gave a signal to Jerry to go back home and he nodded. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and leaned in so I can whisper to him.

"I am sorry."

"Y-you always said that you are sorry..."

"I am trully sorry, I thought that  was some phsyco person who called me, but it turned out to be you. You are no annoying. How come you can be annoying when I just love having you around me. You are definitely not stupid. I am the one who stpid because I did not look at the ID caller first before picking it up. I am sorry, love." I whispered.

"You hate me. I know that."

"No! Don't talk like that! I love you, and I will never hate you."

"Promise me, that you will forever love me and will never hate me. Or else I will leave you alone." Chanhee warned me while sniffing. 

"Yes, I am promise. Why are you so insecure lately, bunny huh?" Chanhee just shrugged and I hugged him. "Let's go back to our home." Chanhee whispered. He closed his eyes. Maybe he wanted to sleep. Maybe he just tired from crying. "let's go. I will call Luhan to bring your bag to our home. And I can't go back to the office too and leave you alone."

I picked the sleeping boy up and walked to the car.

 

 

*DAY 3*

Tomorrow is the day. The day where our deal... ugh. Please someone just kill that and throw her anywhere, at the zoo or at  the pacific ocean, I don't care. I woke up and the first thing I saw is, Chanhee's angelic face. He hugged me to tight until I can't get up.

Nevermind, today I will just take a day off. I streched my arm and reached for the cellphone and send a mesaage to my secretary, informing her that I will be absent for today. Today is Saturday, and tomorrow is Sunday. I wonder what will Chanhee's suprise for me tomorrow at his school's carnival.

"Wake up princess." I gave him a morning kiss on his forehead.  He squirmed. "Wake up.... or you want a secnd round? I am okay with that. Second round? Morning ? I love that." I whispered ily and blowed some air in his left ear. "I am still sore, pabo. Thanks, for the last night  'event' really made me happy." Chanhee said and kissed my nose. 

"I know it. So, second round?" I wriggled my lower body and he let out a delicious moan. 

 

After our morning , Chanhee had to have his breakfast on the bed because he can't walk. I love when he can't walk because of me. "This is your  breakfast. "

I watched him as he ate the foods that I cooked for him. "Don't you need to tell me something?" I asked him made him startled. "T-tell you what?" He stuttered? "Hmm about tomorrow, Sehun and Mark said that you want to tell me somethingfor my suprise tomorrow."

Then his face turned relieved. "Oh... I thought it's... nothing. Tomorrow, just come to my school's carnival and I wanted to show you to all my friends, admires and enemies." he grinned. I don't believe it. There must be something that he hid from me. "Oh okay. I will try to make some time for tomorrow."

My phone rang and when I saw the ID caller, immediately I declined it. "Who is it? Why don't you answer the call?" This time, I am the one who startled with his question. "Uh.. nothing. It's my accountant." Byunghun. Don't stutter!

"Really? In the drama, when man declined the call infront of their girlfriends, it mst be another women; who is the evil in the story." Chanhee said innocently. It's true though. That Kim called me. All the things that Chanhee told just now is true.

"You watch too much drama, baby." I tried to calm my heart. "Quick, finish your breakfast."

 

"Byunghun! Just tell your accountant to stop calling you. It's distracting me." Chanhee whined. I answered the call.

"I will call you later and don't call me anymore. I want to spend time with my wife." I ended the call without giving that Kimberly to speak a word. I turned of my phone threw it and it landed on the sofa next to me.

I lied beside Chanhee with Kyungsun beside him. We watched the movie. 'High School Musical'. Chanhee said he really liked that Troy Bolton in the movie and Zac Efron in the reality. Honestly, I felt jealous whenever he fanboying over that handsome man.

"Byunghun..." he whispered.

"What?" he gave me talking-slowly signal because Kyungsn already felt asleep. "I am sorry. What is it?" I whispered back.

"If I suddenly get pregnant... will you be okay with it? Do you want to keep it or abort it?" Chanhee asked while played with my fingers. Why must he asked me that question? Of course I want to keep it. Boy or girl, It doesn't matter.

"I will be okay, of course princess. And I will never ask you to abort it." he let out a sigh and focused back on the movie. "Why? Why did you ask me like that?" I asked him in the low voice, afraid that Kyungsun might woke up. "Nothing... I am just curious." Chanhee said.

Suddenly, Chanhee's phone rang. I took it at the table beside me and passed it to him. "It's Lulu~" Luhan. I will ask for their forgiveness later. I saw how protective they can get whenver come to Chanhee. It's like Chanhee is important to them. 

"Lu~ What is it?" he greeted Luhan.

"..."

"I can't make it right now. Maybe around 3 evening I will come. I am still in the middle of watching my Troy Bolton right now, and then you call, disturbing me." he said like that.

"..."

"Yeah. "

"..." chanhee laughed when Luhan said something. Chanhee also glanced at me while he laughing. 

"I- hahahaha I don't think that he will react like that-ahahahaha" I am so curious. However, that laughed really . I mouthed to him 'Your laugh ' and he immediately stop laughing and I gave him my iest smirk.

"Bye Lu~" He bid a goodbye. "Byunghun,you are so naughty!" he pouted. I laughed. "Wait here princess, don't worry I won't force you today, at least only for today. I will be right back." I walked to the toilet to solve my little junior's problem.

And when I came back, Chanhee asked me to drive him to his school this evening for rehearsal. "Tell me, do you join a play?" I asked curiously. He shook his head and grinned. "I won't tell you, Byunghun. Just come tomorrow. You can walk around and buy something from my class' shop tomorrow."

 

 

*THE DAY*

Today is the day. Kimberly will stay in this house starting today. She will live with Chanhee and her son, Kyungsun. "Hey hyung, you come for Chanhee?" Mark asked me when he saw I just standing at the gate. I just nodded and smiled. I saw many students from this school and the girl's school came.

"Good, let's go inside." Mark led me to Luhan class' shop."Mark, what is the suprise? Chanhee won't tell me." I tried to bait Mark but he just grinned and shook his head. "Nope. I won't tell you, hyung. Chanhee will get mad at me."

"Where are we going first?" I asked Mark.

"Ummm, the performance started at 9 and we have 1 hour left. So, let's go to the shops first. I will show you who is Chanhee's admires, enemies and friends." he answered. I just nodded and let him leading me because I don't know where I want to go.

"Hyung, you see there. A group of tall boys there. That group is their enemies although the leader is a good friend of Chanyeol. The leader is Kris or Wu Yi Fan. I've heard once he tried to make Luhan to go a date with him but of course Luhan didn't want. Kris' group is so popular because they arethe champion of basketball for 2 years." Wow... that Kris guy is so tall.

"Next, you see a group of flower boys there? They are Taemin, Ren, and the other 3 that I don't regognize. Eh, is that Heechul hyung and Jaejoong hyung. Wait here, hyung. Let me say hi to them first." With that, Mark leftme and ran to the preety boys group and have a little chit-chat.

"Sorry hyung, It's have been a long time since I met them." Mark grinned.

"Mark, how do you know them? Chanhee told me that you studied oversea for almost 5 years. How do you know them?" I asked.

"Oh, most of them studied at our middle school, that's why I know them. Heechul and Jaejoong hyung are the first generation of pretty boys at our school." Mark explained.

We walked again until we reached infront of Chanhee's class. A lot of boys were waiting outside."This are Chanhee's admire." Mark whispered.

"Really? Wow... so many." I watched the admires pushed each other to get a better view of inside the class. I gues he was in there. "Chanhee planned to introduce you later in front of the students and teachers."

Before Mark can drag me, I stopped him. "Wait Mark. Can you bring me to the others. I want to  ask for a apologise to them because I made Chanhee cried. They are so protective over them until they ignored me that day." I said.

"Oh. okay. Let's go to the hall first. The performance wil start in 15 minutes more. and I am sure they are there, waiting for Chanhee's performance." Mark pulled me to the hall.

We sat near to the stage as the couples saved the seat for us. I wonder what Chanhee's performance is. 

"Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, I want to say sorry. Sorry because I made Chanhee cried. I thought it was a crazy person that have been bothering me thesedays, but it was Chanhee. I don't mean to yell at him. I am sorry." I said sincerely.

"Nevermind, hyung. We understand. We tend to get overprotective over Chanhee after the Youngdo's incident. We love him and as our maknae, we don't like to see him sad." Baekhyun said, smiling.

"Chop chop! The performance gonna start soon. Chanhee's performance is the second last and we have about 7 performance here." Chanyeol explained while looking at the paper. The hall turned dark as the MCs came to the centre of the stage with the spotlight over them.

"Is this a competition or..?" I whispered at Sehun's ear since his seat was beside me.

"Yes. It's a competition. Chanhee worked hard for his performance. You see there." he pointed at the corner of the seats where a group of students waiting with Chanhee's banner. There also Baekhyun and Luhan's banner although both of them didn't have any performance. "Chanhee's fans. Don't ever mess with them. Never. Once, they doodled on Kris' car  because Kris messed up with Chanhee." Scary. That's what I thought.

"Then, what will be happen to me if Chanhee introduce me as his husband later?" I gulped amout of saliva and looked nervously at the tall younger boy. Sehun laughed. "Chill hyung. Don't worry. Perhaps they just throw some trash at you." Sehun laughed and Luhan ssh-ed him.

"Shhh Sehun. You are so loud."

"I am sorry, Bambi."

All the performance were great! The students in this school really have talents in dancing, singing and acting.Then, it was Chanhee's turn. 

"Next performance is a cover dance of LOVING U!" The MCs said energetically and made all the students there shouted and clapped. 

"S.I.S.T.A.R sistar" Wait! Is that Chanhee? the one in the white fluffy jacket and red-tight-pants? He is soooo adorable! All the students and roar each of the name. All I heared was "Chunji! Donghyun! Zelo! Sungjae!" Why they don't chant Chanhee's name?

I was captivated by his adorable yet y moves. He winked several times that made all the students went wild but I know, that winks were just for me. At the end of the performance, Chanhee and the tall boy made a heart-shape with their arm. I felt... jealous.

"Why they don't chant Chanhee's name?" I asked Sehun.

"Chunji is Chanhee's stage name. Here at school, he's known as Chunji because his voice and vocals." Sehun whispered. Ohhh, so that's why... I nderstand now. The last performance was from that kris guy and his group. They danced powerfully.

Now, it's the time for the MC to announce the winner. I hope the winner is Chanhee. Unfortunately, Chanhee got a sencond place meanwhile Kris got a first place. I admitted that the Kris guy and his group were good at dancing and have a good looks that made the girls turned wild.

Chanhee was given a opportunity to give a speech as a second place. He thanked the teacher and the members. "Then, I want to introduce you guys to my husband, Byunghun! Byunghun-ah, come here!" Sehun and the others already pushing me up to the stage. I feltscared though since I saw Chanhee's fans were all like want to kill me.

The teachers and students clapped as I introduced myself.

 

"This is your suprise huh?" Iwhispered as wrapped my arm around his waist. He was about to open the jacket when I suprised him. "Yup. Do you like it?" He answered and asked.

"I like the performance, but I don't like when you made a heart shape with the tall boy." I pouted. Before Chanhee could say anything, the tall boy that made me jealous came and brought Chanhee into a hug.

"Hyuuuuung, I am so happy that we got a second place!" The fact that Chanhee is much shorter than the tall boy, made Chanhee looks like a cute and petite girlfriend beside a tall boyfriend. I AM JEALOUS.

"I am so happy, too Junhong ah? I will catch up with you guys later and we will eat together. Ah, Donghyun hyung! Sungjae! Come here, I want to introduce my husband. Byunghun, This is Donghyun hyung, 2 years older. This is Sungjae, a year below me and this is Zelo or Junhong, 2 years below me. Guys, this is Byunghun." I gave them a polite smile.

"So... how is Chanhee's suprise? We worked so hard to made him agree to do this." that Donghyun guy asked me. I can see from my side that Chanhee pouted.

"Actually, I don't want to this, but this 2 cuties over here made me agree to do the performance." Chanhee hit Zelo's arm with his tiny fist made us laugh.

"Of course, I was so suprise. I can't believe my eyes for a while to see Chanhee on the stage, covering girl group's dance." I smiled. After having a few conservations, we decided to stroll around the shop. Chanhee changed his outfit first. He still looked lovely and adorable even in a white shirt with tight black slack pants.

I turned my phone on and saw 10 misscalled from Kimberly, and 5 text messages from her. Uh-oh. I forgot about her.