Chapter 7

Married With CEO

It is only 2 days before the wedding. Chanhee agreed to marry with Byunghun althought he doesn't love him. He just don't want his parents to be sad.  'Yeah, I am a good son. That's why I am doing things like this.'

Currently, he already arrives at the hall that suppose to hold the wedding ceremony. He don't care about this whole marriage, actually. It is just his mum always nag at him and told him "It is you who will get marry, Chanhee-ya. Please, just show some interest. I will not be happy if you being like this" 

His mum won.  Now here he is, in the big hall with people busy here and there, arranging the tables and chairs, hung up the curtain. He don't know what to do here. His husband-to be already arrives early than him and checking all the preparations prepared perfectly.

"Yah! Don't just stand there! Faster help me carry this table" Byunghun hissed at him. Chanhee smirked. "I don't want to marry with you. You are the one who wants to marry me, so do it yourself." Chanhee said rudely. Byunghun's face clearly shows that he did not satisfied with Chanhee, but he just keep quiet with it and start carries the table with Chanyeol and Sehun's help.

After success arranging the tables, Byunghun swept his sweats that formed on his forehead with a tissue. "Channie-ya, I need to go to the airport now." Byunghun said and packs his things. "Who said that you can call me Channie? What are you going to do at the airport?" Chanhee asks curiously with his big-doe-eyes.

Byunghun smiles and pinched Chanhee's chubby cheeks and earned a loud growl from Chanhee "It's hurt, babo ya!" Chanhee screamed and rubbed his sore-cheek. "You are too cute, that's why I pinched your cheek" Byunghun paused and grinned stupidly.

"And I will give you a suprise tonight at the dinner. So, you must come, arasso? Don't think that you can ditch me because I got my eyes on you." Chanhee glares Byunghun and whacked the older's back "You paid the spies on me?! Yah! I am not a kid anymore, grrr I hate you so much."

"Technically not spies. Just some of my poor friends that need money to survive. And, can't you learn how to respect your husband?" Byunghun said. Chanhee just ignores Byunghun and start talking with Chanyeol.

Byunghun sighed and mumbles "How can I fall in love with this boy?" He packs up his things and starts his car's engine and driving to the airport.

 

--

 

(At the airport)

Byunghun is sitting on the chair while waiting for someone. Someone who is very important in his life. He waits patiently while texting with Sehun asking about Chanhee. Byunghun, Chanyeol and Sehun immediately be friend as soon as Chanhee introduced Byunghun to both of them.

'What is he doing right now?' - Byunghun

'Nothing. Just talking with some of his friends from school' - Sehun

'Boy? Girl?' - Byunghun

'Boys. His school is all boys. Why? Are you jealous, huh?' - Sehun

'Why do I need to feel jealous?' - Byunghun

'I think you need it because it seems like one of his friends is too close with him. You know...in intimate way' - Sehun

"What?! This bunny is too brave with me." Byunghun mumbled angrily. He calms himself before replying

'Oh, okay. Nothing to worry about.' - Byunghun

'I want to ask you, why are you at the airport right now?' - Sehun

'I already told you and Chanyeol right that I have a son? Today he will arrive here from America after finish his 8th session of his treatment. I want him and Chanhee meet before we marry.' - Byunghun.

'I think it is a very good idea. Chanhee like kids so much. He oftens go to the playground in the evening to watch some orphan kids playing there.' - Sehun

"I made a right choice to pick him as my wife... or husband?" Byunghun said to himself and smiling. An announcer announce that a flight from America hasalready arrive makes Byunghun so happy and excited. After 5 months separated from his son, finally today they will reunite again.

'Sehun-ah, Hyung need to go now because his flight already arrive. Tell Chanhee to come dinner this night. Bye' - Byunghun.

 

He taps his shoe patiently and leaning towards the wall. His eyes stick at the arrivals hall and hoping that a cheerful kid is passing through it with a big smile and run towards him. 'Kyungsun-ah, you will meet your mama, soon' he really hope that Chanhee and Kyungsun will get along and he feels so relieved when Sehun said that Chanhee likes kid.

At last he saw his son. As soon as Kyungsun saw Byunghun, he immediately release his small hand that his guardian hold and run towards Byunghun. "PAPA!" Kyungsun obviously ignores all the stares that he got and run towards his papa. 

Byunghun just chuckled and lifts Kyungsun up and kiss all over Kyungsun's face. Although Kyungsun is already 8 years old, but due to his heart problem and down syndrome, his physical almost look like 5 years old and so small. "Papa miss you to, little baby. You don't know how much papa suffered this past 5 months and keep think about you..." Byunghun said and burried his face on Kyungsun's hair.

"Mr. Byunghun. How are you?" Kyungsun's guardian asks in english and bows. Byunghun bows back. "I am fine thank you for asking, Kelly." Kelly is a kid's professional guardian which is an American and she was paid by Byunghun to take care of his son. (She don't know how to talk korea, so she don't understand what is the other speaking)

"Papa... I am tired. The flight is too long it and I can't sleep at all. I miss granda, grandpa, granny and grandma" Kyungsun whined and let his head falls onto Byunghun's shoulder. (Grandpa and grandma is Byunghun's parents, granda and granny is Byunghun's grandparents)

Byunghun and Kelly chuckled at the cute sight infront them. "Okay little angel. Let's take your luggage and things first. After that we can go back and you can rest. I bet you also miss your bedroom so much." 

 

--

 

"Kyungsun-ah, faster take a bath. We need to meet someone at 8." Byunghun said to Kyungsun who is already immersed with his new toy that his granda gave to him. "No papa. I want to play with this."

"Little baby, please. Listen to me. Papa want you to meet someone who will be your mama. Take your bath first and take your medicine as well. And als--"

"Mama? Is it true that I will have a mama? Is she pretty? Is she can sing? Yeay! I will have a mama and now my family will be complete!" Kyungsun jumping around but stop and pants heavily.

"Kyungsun-ah, don't be too excited. See, you almost have a heart attack. About your mama.... I really need to tell you something" Byunghun paused and rubbed his son's back. "Your mama is a boy, not a lady. Pleasee don't freak out and angry, Papa really hope that you can get along with him."

Kyungsun stares right into Byunghun's eyes. "Why do I need to be angry. My friends at America also have 2 fathers and I am soooo happy to hear that I will get a mama I don't care if my mama is a boy. Papa, I really don't care about it. As long as he can sing for me before I go to sleep and want to play with me, I will love him forevahh!" Kyungsun giggling cutely.

"Now now little baby, let's put you into the bath tub" Byunghun sang and led Kyungsun to the bathroom. "Papa, before this you always call me baby and angel. But now why are you calling me little baby and little angel." Kyungsun asks curiously and began to stripping himself.

"Because... I already met my big angel and big baby. Hehe don't be too sad about it. You will always be my favourite angel!" Byunghun said. "Do you want me to call grandma or granny to help you because I need to sign some important deals."

"No. I can do by myself. I will be done in 30 minutes more"

 

--

(With Chanhee)

Chanhee pacing back and forth inside of his bedroom. "Channie~ I know you are nervous, but can you stand still. You make us dizzy" Baekhyun said. "I don't know what I should wear, hyung~"

Luhan sigh. He get up from Chanhee's bed and go to the wardrobe. He pull out a denim jacket and a white shirt with a pair of bue black skinny jeans. "How about this? You can wear necklace and that sling back."

"Luhan hyung! That's why I love you so much. Although it is a little bit too simple... hmm who cares. I just meet that man, not anyone else." Chanhee carry the outfit and change it in the bathroom.

 

"Goodluck Chanhee!" Baekhyun yelled as soon as they arived infront of the restaurant. "Hyung, do you really need to leave me here alone? Ahhhh accompany me pleaseeeeeeeee~" Chanhee do the aegyo. "You are already grown up, Chanhee. We can't be in your date"

"It is not a date!" Chanhee frowned. "Yea yeah what ever, Lee Chanhee. Now, we must go. We also have a double date with that two babos. Good luck, adiossss~" Baekhyun waved and Luhan immediately drives away. "Did their boyfriend is more important that me?" Chanhee pointed himself.

He looks infront of the restaurant. The restaurants is packed with human who wants to dinner there. He steps inside and asks the receptionist "Hi. I am Lee Chanhee." Before Chanhee could ask anything, the receptionist quickly said, "Mr. Lee Chanhee? Mr. Byunghun already waiting for you. Follow me" Chanhee just nods dumbly and follows the receptionist towards a room that exclusive only for VIP.

"Here, Mister. Mr. Byunghun is waiting for you inside there." 

"Thank you." the receptionis bows. Chanhee opens the door slowly and peeking inside and sees Byunghun with a kid. He can't see that kid since the kid's back is facing him.

"Come in Chanhee, I know you're there." Byunghun said. Chanhee frowned. He pushed the door open. "Why are you pouting, mister?" Byunghun asks when he saw Chanhee pouting. He really wants to kiss those lips and all over Chanhee's face, but he keep it. 

"I am tired because I ran from the hall to my house to change the cloth and then rushing to here to have a dinner with you. I am tired because arranging the table,hung up the curtain, staple chair's clothing" Chanhee lied. 

Byunghun just chuckled with Chanhee's words. He knows that Chanhee lying. Chanhee just chatted with his friend and let Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan and Baekhyun with some of the other staffs do that. 

"Who is this kid?" Chanhee asks as soon as he saw the kid. "Sit first"

"Chanhee, this is Lee Kyungsun, Kyungsun this is Chanhee" He introduced both of them. Both of them tilting their head with confusing face. Before Chanhee could ask anything, Kyungsun suddenly whispered but Chanhee and Byunghun can hear it, "Mama?"

"What?" Chanhee asks shockingly. Byunghun sighs "You will be my wife the day after tomorrow, so that's why he called you mama since I am his papa." 

"Y-you have a s-son? Biological s-son?" Chanhee stuttered. He looks at the cute kid infront of him. "Yes, my biological son. That's why I need to meet you. I want you to meet my son first" Chanhee widien his eyes "So, that means you are already married right? You have a wife already and you even have a son now. I don't want to be mistress I don't want to marry you. No, I don't want to marry a married guy" Chanhee speaks fastly.

"Calm down, Channie. Let me tell you first. I never get married. You will be my first wife" Byunghun paused and  deep inside in his heart he said 'and you are my last and forever wife because I love you so much'. "So, how can you get a kid?"

Byunghun motion Kyungsun to sit on his lap and Kyungsun obeys him. He plays with Kyungsun hair. "When I was in my high school day, I am a playboy. I keep dating different girls each week. One day, the owner of my school's daughter said that she pregnante my child. I'm not believe her, but the proof from the hospital make me starts believe her."

"So, where is she now. Listen Lee Byunghun I don't want t--" Byunghun hold Chanhee's index finger who pointing at him. "She left after a month gave a birth to my baby here because Kyungsun has a heart problem and as you can see his physical, he is a down syndrome boy. Her family said that they want to just leave Kyungsun to the orphan's house, but my mum willing to take care of him" Byunghun paused waiting for Chanhee to comment.

Chanhee just staring sadly at Kyungsun who is sipping a palin water. "So, Kyungsun grew up without mother's love?" Byunghun can see that Chanhee's eyes are b with tears probably feels so sad. "Yep. I don't know where is she and her family, right now" Chanhee slowly Kyungsun's hair. "How old is he right now?"

"8 years old. But his physical look like 5 due to his illness. Don't cry, Chanhee~ although he don't have mother, but his granny and grandma's love are enough for him" Chanhee's can't hear any sad storiesbecause he will cry immediately. 

"Is this a sad story for you?" Byunghun asks and smiled. "Sad story because his mother is so cruel. How come she left this poor kid just because he has an illness. Stupid whatever-her-name is" Byunghun chuckles.

 

While they eating the foods, Kyungsun often shows his affection towards Chanhee. Chanhee also take care of Kyungsun properly. Byunghun said that Kyungsun can't eat with his own properly yet, so Chanhee feeds Kyungsun first and make sure he did not get dirty.

"Chanhee, I know you were force to marry me, but, do you willing to marry me?" Byunghun suddenly asks. "Maybe I can try, right?" Chanhee replies.

"Besides, Kyungsun is too cute and he makes me want to protect him from any danger" Chanhee hugs Kyungsun tightly. "I love you too, mama" Kyungsun kisses Chanhee's cheek make him startled. "But I don't want you to call me mama!" Chanhee pouts. "I am not a girl, you know, I am a boy!" 

"But, but I want to call you mama because papa said that you are my mama. I want to have a mama" It is Kyungsun's turn to pout. Byunghun shakes his head. "Really, Chanhee? Just be a mama for Kyungsun, please~ and I will give you anything you like"

"Anything I like? First, I don't want to have a same bedroom with you. I mean... separated room"


Annyeong~ At last I've completing this chapter after stuggled hard with my homeworks. Leave me a comment :)