Chapter 33

Married With CEO

"Are you sure you want to do this, Chnahee?" asked Luhan. "Yes, I am sure. My heart hurts whenever I think about him. I think it's not healthy for the baby, so I decide to go away from here until my mind become clear," answered Chanhee while packing up his belongings. "We gonna miss you..." Baekhyun's voice trailed off.

Chanhee also felt sad with his sudden decision, but he can't do nothing for it. He didn't want to be depress and harm his baby. "I'm gonna miss you too. I think I will stay there for about 3 or 4 months until I clear my mind. Don't worry, I will always calling you from there although it might be a little bit pricey."

"Chanhee, are you done?" Mark asked from the door. "Yeah, I'm almost done. Just wait for me in the car, guys." Chanhee zipped his last baggage and looked around at his bedroom for the last time. The memory was still fresh in his mind when Byunghun promised that he will always love Chanhee and will always be beside Chanhee. "Stupid Chanhee. Don't think about that man again." He muttered and went out from his house.

 

"Are you comfortable, Chanhee?" Mark asked. He helped covered Chanhee's body with a blanket that was provided in the airplane. "Yeah, it's comfortable enough. Thanks." Chanhee smiled. Mark just accompany him to until they reached safely at the Mark cousin's place at Australia. Mark noticed that Chanhee's face was kinda sad. 

"Hey Chanhee, are you sad?" Mark asked, letting Chanhee rested his small head on his shoulder.

"What with that question?" he tried to act tough, I knew it!

"Your face when you said goodbye to our friends-"

"Of course I'm sad, stupid Mark. They're my friends since I was little." Chanhee smiled. Tried to reassure Mark that he not sad about that man. Mark just looked at his face with doubt face. "What? You not believe in me?" Chanhee raised his left eyebrows.

"Who said.. Nevermind. Just sleep. We have about 9 hours until we reach Changjo's house." Mark said as he saw Chanhee yawning. He knew Chanhee didn't get enough sleep yesterday. Screw Byunghun and Kimberly! 

After Luhan told them what happened at Kyungsun's ward, Chanhee immediately quicken his date to go far away from here, from South Korea. He also knew Chanhee cried last night. Chanhee loved Byunghun but Byunghun neglected Chanhee's love.

He still remembered 4 days ago when all of them (except Chanhee) had a meeting at their usual cafe, all of them were so mad at Byunghun. They never thought that Byunghun will treat Chanhee that way because Lu and Baek said Byunghun was the one who always followed Chanhee when they were still kids. They also always sao sparks in Byunghun's eyes whenever the he talked about Chanhee. "I will never forgive him. Even when he beg me and kneel infront of me, I won't let he meet Chanhee and his baby!" Sehun and Baek said simultaneously. Luhan cried a little bit whenever he thinks about Cahnhee and the baby's future. Chanyeol who just stay silent because he still can't get over that his current favourite hyung treated their maknae like that. 

"Byunghun is such a stupid to leave you like this. If I am the one who in his shoes, I will never left you." Mark whispered and followed Chanhee into the dreamland.

 

"What is this?! Why their company canceled our contract? We still have 4 months contract with them!" Byunghun threw the file away made his secretary startled.

"They said since the BIG Company decided to terminated their contract, they can't trust our company again." The secretary said.

"This is the fifth company decided to terminate our contract since that company cancelled the contract." Byunghun let out a deep sigh. He looked at the ahjumma secretary who picked up the file that he threw earlier.

"So, what should I do now? We've lost too many potential partners." Byunghun spinned his pen around. Suddenly Kimberly enterd his room with her big belly. Byunghun immediately smiled, didn't want Kimberly to sense any problem.

"Dear, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to accompany Kyungsun at home?" Byunghun asked. Kimberly took a seat on the sofa. "Kyungsun is sleeping and your parents are accompanying him right now. You know right that your parents hate me to the guts. So, I decided to go to your office. I always feel stress whenever you mum sees me like she wants to kill me." Kimberly sighed.

It's true that after Kimberly decided to abandoned Kyungsun after he was born, Byunghun's mum seemed to really hate her and didn't want to talk about her anymore. Fortunately, she didn't hate Kyungsun too.

"Sir! The BIG Company representative just come here a few mitues ago and heads towards the executive director's room!" The secretary said nervously. "What is he doing here?!" Byunghun asked, forgotten Kimberly's presence in the room.

"He claimed that we did not finished paying our debt to hia company." 

"Wait, what's wrong with the chaos here? BIG Company? Isn't it Chanhee dad's company?" Kimberly asked, raising her right eyebrows.

"I will tell you later, Kimb. Right now, I have something to do. You can wait here if you want. Bye baby." Byunghun's kissed quickly Kimberly's lips and wore his blazer and dashed out from his room, with his assistant following him.

After making sure Byunghun and his assistants already entered the lift, she looked around the office and her eyes stopped at the shelf that full with the files. She took out one of the files randomly and read the content inside. after finding out the content might be interesting and useful towards her family's company, she quickly took a clear photo of each page using her smart phone and emailed it to her mum. "Mum, you will never compare me to Vinna unni again after all I've done." She repeated the process with a few files that she found interesting.

 

 

"Chanhee, wake up." Mark shook Chanhee's body gently. Chanhee opened slowly his eyes and looked around. "We're already arrive?" Chanhee asked. "About 3 hours more. I just wake you up because I know you are such a heavy sleeper." Mark joked around and earned a slap on his arm.

"I'm hungry," Chanhee made a sad face with a pair of puppy eyes. "Haish, don't make that face infront of me, Chanhee-ah! What do you want to eat? I will treat you this time," Mark said, blushing "Wae? I know you can't resist my puppy face right?" Chanhee said made the elder blushed harder.

"Yah! What do you wanna eat?" Mark changed the topic and handed Chanhee the menu. "I think my baby want that carbonara pasta. It looks yummy." Chanhee said. His tummy already grumbling and can be heard by Mark.

"Are you that hungry?" Mark asked after ordered the foods and drinks. "Yea." Simple answer.

"Just admit that you didn't eat anything last night and for breakfast, right?" Mark asked. Chanhee looked down. "I don't have any appetite back then. I can't help but imagining Byunghun and that woman making out at my behind all this while." Chanhee controlled his tears from coming out. He felt like he cried too much this time.

"Sssh. The pasta you want is here. Let's eat." Mark handed him his pasta and a mineral water. After finished eating, Chanhee leaned his head on Mark's shoulder. "I can't wait to erase the memory and I wish after I go back to the Korea later, I will not meet Byunghun and Kimberly again." Chanhee whispered.

"I hope so..."

 

"Tell me THREE reasons why you need to terminate the contract and after that I willl pay my debts without any questions!" Byunghun slammed the table. The representative smirked. "I think we only need to answer one reason only. You cheated on Young Master's back with that daughter of the almost-bankrupt-company's CEO, right?"

"It's not a professional reason! Rubbish! But I still show the good results whenever I handle a project. Give me some reasonable reason! You make my company keep losing potential partners, you know?!"

"I love Young Master just like my son son. Whenever he sad, we can't just watch it. We need to do something. Although the Madame and Mr. Lee already said to us that we just need to terminate the contract and not provoking you like this, but we still feel like it's our job. I don't care if you think it's not a reasonable reason enough." Speak of son, the representative looked like already in mid of forty.

"I think I said I want 3 reasons."

"I will give you 3 days to clear you debts by bank in or send the cheque to our office. It's the longest time we could give to you, Mr. Byunghun. And Master Lee said, say thank you to your father as he once saved our company until we become big like this." He said and walked out from the room leaving Byunghun and his workers.

"We're doomed!"

 

"Byunghun! What have you done?! You just made the BIG Company terminated the contract. Your wife also just ran away and you didn't have any intention to search for him?" Byunghun's dad asked angrily through the phone. He fwlt dissapointed towards his son because Chanhee's dad and him were in a good terms and because of Byunghun's case, their friendship seemed to crack a little although they still talked to each other.

"It's not my fault. They protecting Chanhee too much and their reason is just unprofessional enough!" Byunghun gave a reason.

"It's your entire fault. Of course they need to protect Chanhee. Chanhee is their treasure, most value asset and he always gave smart ideas although his personality like that. And for your information Byunghun, A few years ago when Chanhee still 15 years old, he just made some foreign companies to sign contract with that company just after he present his speech infront of 30 top CEOs in Seoul."

"I don't love him anymore so why should I pretend it?" Byunghun replied nonchalantly. "I don't know what makes you turn like this, turn into L.Joe. I want to to apologize to Chanhee later!" He ended the call.

Byunghun put his cell phone back into his pocket. "What should I do now?" After spent 30 minutes at tge Han river, he went back to his house.

"Chanhee, I'm home." He said out loud gaining confusion stares from the maids. "S-sir, Young Master Chanhee isn't h-here." A maid said. Byunghun who just realised the name that accidentally slipped from his mouth said, "I mean Kimberly." He said bluntly and walked to his room. Too many problems in one day! 

"Hey, don't you think that he misses him?" A maid quietly asked. "Yea. I think like that too because he usually will say like that if he just came back from his work," another maid added. 

 

"Hey, let me carry that to the trolley." Mark grabbed the big luggage from Chanhee's hand and put it on the trolley. "Huh, we're done now picking up the luggage. Now, let's go to your cousin's house or you want to buy something here?"

"No. Can we just go to his house quick? My whole body is aching," Chanhee said, pouting. "Okay, okay. Let's go to his house by taxi." Mark said. Well, he wanted to go sight-seeing first, but since Chanhee is pregnant and he seemed to be so tired right now, Mark cancelled his intention.

"This is his home. I still remember the garden though, although the last time I came here 9 year ago." Chanhee said. "You wait here. I will check the house first." Mark get out and knocked the door. Chanhee waited in the taxi and saw the door opened. "It' s Changjo!" Chanhee went out from the taxi and said out load "Yah Changjo-yahhh!" he ran to Changjo and hugged him.

"Yah, don't run like that!"

 

 

 


I will update more later. 

Drop a comment xx