Chapter 2

Married With CEO

Chanhee's parents at the downstairs are thinking the way that could make Chanhee marry with Byunghun. At first, Chanhee's parents also don't want to let their only child marry this fast. But the young CEO kept bugging them, no he do not threatened them but he kept following them to allow him marry their child.

The young CEO said that he need to has someone in his life and Chanhee is the right person. Further more, Chanhee's parents thought that they need to repay Lee Byunghun's father. Once they almost bankcrupt because their company was backstabbed by their own head accountant, gratefully Byunghun's father help them in the court.

 

Luhan and Baekhyun who already arrived in the Lee's mansion greeted Chanhee's parents. "Mum why Chanhee is crying when he called me just now?" Baekhyun asked. Yes, they called Chanhee's parents as 'mum' and 'dad'. Same with Chanhee, he called Luhan and Baekhyun's parents as 'mum and 'dad' too. "Actually, we arranged him and a young CEO for a marriage" "WHAT?!" Baekhyun and Luhan yelled in unison.

"Yes. but for now, can you accompany Chanhee? I don't want Chanhee to harm himself." Mrs. Lee begged. "Of course we will keep accompany him. He is the youngest among three of us. Mum, dad we head to Chanhee's room first, ne?"

 

"Chanhee, it's us. open the door" Baekhyun knocked the door. Luhan messaged his boyfriend said that he apologised because he can't attend their date this night because Chanhee has a big problem, luckily Sehun understand. Chanhee opened the door while covering his nose and mouth with pillow.

"Chanhee, your mum and dad already told us err your problem."

"Hyungs, what you will react when you know that you will get married to a 28 years old CEO?" Chanhee suddenly asked. "Yehet! That's too old for a seventeen years old boy like you." Luhan said suprisely.

"Luhan hyung, please don't use that 'yehet' word anymore. It is uncomfortable, okay. Just let Sehun use that word alone." Baekhyun said with annoyed tone. "What, it is my own choice of word. If you feel uncomfortable with my boyfriend special word, close your ears." Luhan argue back.

"If I close my ears, I will not be able to hear what you say, weirdo!" Baekhyun don't want to lose. "So, it is your own fault. I can choose whatever word that I want to use, by the way you are the weirdo one!" Luhan hissed. Suddenly the two boys that are busy bickering with each other suprised when they heard Chanhee laugh loudly. "P-please you t-two. You make me laugh harder." Chanhee said between his laugh and wipes his tears clearly the tears from laughing.

The other two are staring confusely at Chanhee before laughing along with him . They laugh until the tears come out. They don't know waht is so hilarious that make the three of them laughing this hard.

After they finished laughing, they just lying on Chanhee's bed and staring at the ceiling. "It's been a while right since we laughing like that?" Baekhyun said and sighing. "Ne" the other two replied.

"Since you two have a boyfriend, you guys left me alone. Usually we will spend our weekends together but it's been a long time now and I really miss that" Chanhee sat and staring at his bestfriends. "Aww~ Channie, are you sulking?" Luhan asked. "No, I am not sulking or angry, it just irritated me so much since both of you have someone that love you so much, but me? I will have an old man that will always be busy at his company" Chanhee frowned.

"Is he so bad looking?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. Chanhee just blushed when he heard Baekhyun's question. he admitted that the CEO is handsome but unfortunately, too old for him. "When I remember back the pictures that mum showed me, he is hmm 'a little bit' handsome. Just a little bit." Of course he don't want to admt that his future husband is a handome man. 

"I swear, after you guys get married and if he is a ert old man that like to shoving his into your , I will kill him, Chanhee" Baekhyun said. That is Baekhyun for you. He willing to do anything for the one that he loves. "Baek, don't be too scary like that" Luhan said.

 

--

 

Chanhee already finished the exams and now he is standing at the front of his school, waiting for the driver ahjussi to pick him up. Baekhyun and Luhan are already picked up by their driver just now. Chanhee decided to just walk home after almost an hour his driver did not show up.

"Thinking positively, Chanhee. Maybe the car has some problems or the driver is stuck in the traffic jam" Chanhee mumbled. As he walking to his house alone while listening to his mp3, suddenly a hand covering his mouth and dragged him to the car. The other person with a mask opened the car for them and they forced Chanhee to enter the car.

Being the stubborn kid, Chanhee refused to obey the strangers infront him. He try to escape but failed when another person with a mask come to him and push him into the car and closed the door quickly. "If you think you can escape from me, you are wrong, kid. You can never messed up with me" A voice beside him suprised Chanhee.

"W-who are you?!" Chanhee asked... more to shouting and try to snatching the mask. He wants to see the person who kidnapped him. "You don't know me?" The stranger asked makes Chanhee burst out laughing. "How can i recognise you with that mask and sunglasses and what is this? A hat?" Chanhee sarcastically said and touching the stranger hat. Chanhee don't know how to describe the hat. 

The hat is tall like a magician's hat and has a little white bow pin on it. "Your fashion sense is ridiculous, stranger-ssi" Chanhee continue his laugh. Suddenly the stranger pinned his body on the car seat and hovring him. "Never critics about my fashion sense, Chanhee." The stranger hissed with a cold tone.

The stranger finally releasing Chanhee and help Chanhee to sit properly back. "I will show my face, but before that I need to lock the door in case you are trying to run away" The stranger start to remove the hat and the sunglass. 'That cold eyes that are staring at me right now,where have I seen it?'

Finally, the stranger remove the mask revealing the young CEO of Architect Lee Enterprise, Lee Byunghun, Chanhee's future husband. Chanhee shrieked and gasps. "YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME?" Chanhee try to open the door but it is locked from the outside.

"Chill kiddo, I just want to ask you for a date. No need to be panic like that"  Byunghun smirked. "Can't you just asking me for a date properly without doing like this? And where is driver ahjussi?" Chanhee gives Byunghun aglare, really scary glare but Byunghun find the glare is cute.

"Me asking you properly for a date? Don't think that I am fool. I know that you will not come if I asked properly" He smirked again. "Your driver ahjussi? I already said to your parents that from now on, I will be the one who send you to school and pick you up from school, so that driver will serve for your parents only. I do this for our future as husband and wife." 

"Who said that I want to marry you? You are too old for me." Chanhee crossed his arms and frowned. "Oh yeah? We will see about that. Do you want to see your mother crying because of you? Besides, she and your father already gave me a green light to bring you for a date today. So, now move to the passenger seat, I will drive" Byunghun said calmly and move to the driver seat.

Chanhee followed Byunghun and move to the passenger seat. "Where we will go?" Chanhee asked. The word 'date' is too boring for Chanhee and don't know why. It is just whenever a guy from his school asked him for a date, it is too romantic and make Chanhee want to vomit with those romantic situation. It is too mainstream, well for Chanhee.

"Smile a bit yeobo. Don't frown like that or else I will steal your first kiss" Byunghun started driving slowly. 'H-how did he know that I still don't have my first kiss?' Chanhee wondered. Byunghun who saw Chanhee wondeing like that quickly said "Like I said, don't messing around with me. I know your life, your private life, who you dated, who are your friend, and I also know that you are still still don't have your first kiss, yet." Byunghun said.

"Are you CEO or a stalker?"Chanhee feels scared because it seems like Byunghun knows anything about him. "I am a CEO of one of those top five company in South Korea. I had paid several investigator companies... ummm about 4 or 5 companies? To investigate about you." Byunghun continue to drive. Although Byunghun's face is facing the road infront, but Chanhee could see clearly his smirking.

Chanhee decided to stay silent. He watched the scenery beside him and ignore L.Joe's babbling about their future. After almost 30 minutes or so, they are arrived. Infront of them is a big mansion, same with Chanhee's mansion. "Your house?" Chanhee asked. Byunghun just replied yeah and invited Chanhee enter the house.

"Yup. Quick come here, don't be too amaze with this, because it will be yours too after we married later" Chanhee feels like he really wants too kill Byunghun right now because he can't stop mentioning about that damn marriage. 

"Yeah yeah, what ever." Chanhee just enter the mansion and suprised when there is a middled-age man with a doctor's coat and a suitcase beside him "Oh God! You suprised me, Doctor-ssi" Chanhee said. Byunghun who standing behind him pushed Chanhee and forced him to sit down.

"Byunghun-ssi? Is there any of your family member is sick right now?" Chanhee asked with his doe-eyes. "No. Doctor, I already paid you, faster do your job" Byunghun said with cold tone. "Okay, but first you must hold his arms to prevent him from run away." The doctor said. "Eh what? Byunghun you- what are you doing with me right now! Don't hold me!"

The doctor quickly do his job before Chanhee could be more angry "Lee Chanhee, the person beside you is your future husband. You are in love with him. When your parents about married with Lee Byunghun, you must said you are agree and you are in love with him. Lee Chanhee, when you already married, just obey what you husband ask you to do, don't disobey... Lee Chanhee loves Lee Byunghun and you are in love with him... so much" the doctor hypnotised Chanhee and Chanhee become tame, not strugling anymore and he become weaker in Byunghun's arms.

"My work is done, but this will be only work for 3 weeks and your marriage will be in 4 weeks. So, I suggest that you must fasten the date before the 3 weeks period is finish." the doctor said. "Okay, but before you leave, I must make sure that this hypnosis thing is succes." Byunghun leaned closer to Chanhee and asked "Chanhee, do you love me?" he whispers with his y voice.

Chanhee hold Byunghun's arm and leaned his head onto Byunghun's shoulder and said "of course I love you. I only love you. Not anyone else" Chanhee said with seducing tone. 'Damn, this hypnosis thing makes him more ier than before!' Byunghun facepalmed mentally.

"Doctor, you are doing a good job. Thank you so much. This hypnosis is the only way that he will agree to marry me. Thank you once again. You may go now." Doctor bow and smiled leaving Byunghun smiled satisfies and Chanhee who keep kiss Byunghun's cheek.


Sorry for the late update because yesterday I watched KBS Gayo Daejun and guess what? Lee Chanhee is so damn handsome and not forget my other bias, Park Chanyeol. Oh God, both of them are so handsome! 

By the way, besides this story and 'MY PRECIOUS HYUNG', I have two more story in my draft. One is 'My Wife is a Chief Gangster' and the other one is 'How to Make Innocent Lee Chanhee Fall In Love with Me'.

Actually  for the 'My Wife Is a Chief Gangster' story, I got the idea from a picture. I am sorry but I don't know how to upload the picture to aff. I tried anything, but it failed. Can someone tell me how to do it and I will try to upload this at my next chapter for the 'MY PRECIOUS HYUNG'. Thank you. xx