Chapter 30

Married With CEO

"Morning Byunghun, Chanhee," Kimberly greeted both of them.

"Yeah, morning,"

"Umm, Byunghun, do you busy today?" Kimberly asked Byunghun as she took a sip of milk from the cup.

"No. I don't have any meetings or go to the site project. Why?"

As both of them talking, Chanhee felt left out. He wondered. When Kimberly was here 2 moths ago, Byunghun acted coldly infront of her and ignored her. It was Chanhee who tried to bring up the mood whenever Byunghun and Kimberly started bickering but now both of them sticked like a glue. He understand that because Kimberly was Byunghun's partner in his latest project and they kept discuss inside Byunghun's mini office upstairs, but he felt left out. Byunghun rarely talked to him even he already explained about the photos. And Kimberly seemed to avoide him this past few days.

He only have Kyungsun to talk with.

"Great. I will wait for you in the car at ten," Byunghun said and ate the fried rice that Chanhee cooked with a little help from the maid.

"Wait. Where are you two going?" Chanhee asked as he realised that both of them are going somewhere without him.

"Oh. I just ask Byunghun to drive me to the hospital for the baby's check up. Since I can't drive with mybig belly, so I ask Byunghun," Kimberly smiled.

"Can I go with you guys too? There is nothing to do at home,"

"No you can't! I m-mean look over Kyungsun. His operation is next week. You must encourage him and motivate him,"

Chanhee pouted, "neh," and rolling his eyes.

 

"Yah, it's your idea. So you're the one who should tell him. Besides, you are our leader," the maid 2 whspered loudly and pushed their leader infront.

"I am your leader, so you should tell him." the leader said.

"What if three of us tell him together," the maid number 3 said as she getting tired with her two friends that can't stop bickering.

They agreed and slowly walked to Chanhee and Kyungsun who were watching Chanhee's favourite movie.

"Young Master, can -can we talk to you for a while?"

"Yes, of course. Kyungsun already sleeping,"

"It's about Master Byunghun and Kimberly,"

"Oh, you guys notice it two that both of them are friendlier this days. Finally, both of them could talk and having a conversations like the other project partners would do," Chanhee innocently said.

"No. I mean yes, we notice it. But- how to say this. Last Sunday when you are still at Young Master Luhan's house, three of us saw them. Kissing,"

Chanhee laughed. "I guess that three of you are tired with the works that Byunghun gives  to you so you started hallucinating. It's impossible both of them are kissing. Kimberly is someone else's wife and Byunghun is mine," Chanhee laughed and shook his head.

"B-but Young Master, we said the truth," maid number 2 said, trying to tell the truth to Chanhee.

"Just go back to your works," Chanhee ordered them and the three maids quickly walked away from the living room.

"Pity our Young Master. He loves Master Byunghun so much until he did not want to believe what we tell him," the leader said, leaning onto the dining table.

"My instinct was right! The first time Kimberly stepped inside this house, I could sense a bad aura around her," maid number 2 said. She hated Kimberly because behind Byunghun and Chanhee's back, she treated the workers in the house like her servants and always scolding them.

"I sensed that too and I always caught her trying to cling around Master Byunghun if Young Master Chanhee was not there,"

Chanhee who heard the whole conversations between the maids felt like his world crushed down. He also can sensed that he and Byunghun slowly drifted apart as he busied as a student's life and Byunghun as a succesful young CEO's life.

Slowly he went to his room and for the first time ever he did not finish watching his favourite movie.

 

"He loves me, not, loves me, not, loves me, not..." he kept doing that by peeling the flower's petals.

Chanhee, stay strong.

"Yeah. That's what I wil do. I won't cry unless I hear it from Byunghun's mouth. Maybe the maids were misuderstanding and interpreted it wrong. Yeah Chanhee, think positively," 

He caressed his small baby bump and said, "your papa loves me and you. Don't worry my child,"

 

***

"Chanhee. Chanhee-ah. Wake up." Chanhee opened his eyelids and his vision was still blurry.

"Why are you sleeping here on the toilet's floor?" Byunghun asked him gently as he carried Chanhee bridal style to the bed.

"I don't know," Chanhee answered shortly. He was still sleepy. He glanced at the digital clock beside the table and it's already 2 in the morning.

"Nevermind, just continue sleeping,"

"Sleep with me, please. I miss you." Chanhee muttered but Byunghun still can hear him.

"I have many paper works to check and sign. Just continue your sleeping. I will sleep once I finish my works."

That's it, Lee Chanhee. He didn't reply your 'I miss you'

"Why Byunghun? Why? Why you keep avoiding me? Am I already turned ugly? Am I having a bad breath?" Chanhee wanted to keep his promise that evening so he hold his tears.

"What are you talking about? I just want to finish my works, Lee Chanhee. Please understand that your husband here is not an ordinary person. He has over 300 workers to pay the salaries and has over 50 projects to settle this month. I don't have time to tell you a bed story to get you sleep."

Chanhee sighed. He heard the door closed and heard Byunghun talking to Kimberly. Byunghun already turned into a different person. Somehow, he glad that he didn't tell Byunghun about their baby, but he already promised his friends to tell Byunghun about the baby on his birthday, 3 days more.

He missed Byunghun, the playful Byunghun, the ert Byunghun, the Byunghun that cared about Lee Chanhee, Byunghun that always kiss him before sleep .

You're a jerk, Lee Byunghun. But, I still love you. You made me fall in love with you and that's hurt me. Please I want my caring husband back.


Drop a comment, guys!