Chapter 17

Married With CEO

Chanhee still felt awkward around Byunghun. More awkward than before. Actually he felt shy, really shy about the unexpected event before.Luhan who witnessed the sudden red on Chanhee's face waved his hand infront of Chanhee made Chanhee snapped out.

"W-what Luhan?"

"What are you daydreaming just now?" Luhan rose his eyebrows.

"N-nothing. I wasn't day dreaming. It j-just that hmm I fell dizzy suddenly, yeah dizzy." Chanhee turned his head and continued doing his holiday assignment.

Luhan shrugged it and believed it anywhere. BUT, Baekhyun who was listening does not believe what Chanhee was saying. It was obvious that Chanhee's face were redden and his eyes wider like he imagined something. 'Oops Chanhee, are you imagine some dirty imagine just now?'

Baekhyun just laughed evilly in his mind. Chanhee was like that since Byunghun back that morning. He was all flustered when they Byunghun talked. 'Look like someone already fall in love with his husband. This deer I wonder does he notice the change in Chanhee or not. Sehun's Bambi also like Chanhee, so oblivious. I am the one between us that genius hahahaha'

He shook his head and turned his head to the 4 handsome men with a cute boy walking and laughing to their place. He smiled when he saw Chanyeol teased Kyungsun.

"Are you guys already done with your works?" Sehun asked and took a place beside Chanhee. "I am still working on this page and I still have 3 pages left. It does not count anothe 2 assignments that we need to do." Chanhee replied and his eyes never left the laptop screen.

"You guys should get some rest, you know. You have done your works since 9 and look at the time now, It is already 5 pm. You still have another 2 weeks right to complete your assignments. So let's enjoy first" Sehun said and grinned earned a cushion on his face thrown by Luhan.

"You know right that we do not like to do work at the last minute?" Chanhee replied slightly giggled when Sehun rubbed his nose. "I wonder, do you guys really a boy? Because as I knew that only girls and nerds that like to kepp work clean and neat." Chanyeol said and the other three just laughed.

"That's why we were always praised by the teachers and become the example students. Not like you. You copied your works from your friends and claimed it as your. Bluwehhh" Baekhyun stucked his tongue out and do some ugly face.

"Wow Chanyeol, your boyfriend is so ugly hahaha" Mark joked around and Baekhyun threw a long ruler towards him. "No guys stop! Kyungsun can not see any violent that you are doing." Chanhee shouted. All of them just giggled. Kyungsun moved onto Chanhee's lap and sat on it.

"Mamaaaaa let's go somewhere. I am bored." Kyungsun pouted. "Yes Chanhee, you guys should go outside and take a fresh air." Byunghun said and instantly Chanhee's heart pumped faster when he heard Byunghun's voice.

"I guess they are right." Luhan sighed and put all the books aside. The other two followed him. "Now now, where do we go?" Baek asked. "Hmmm what about we just spend time with each other, just you and me." Chanyeol replied and grinned, Baekhyun agreed right away.

"You guys should go on a date, especially you, Chanhee. You didn't met your husband for 2 weeks. I want to go meet my friends too and maybe I will come back late tonight" Mark said. Baekhyun slowly gave a thumb up to Mark and winked.

"Waeeee. I want to spend time with you too, Mark" Chanhee pouted. Actually he just pretending so that the others can not see his fluttering heart.

Mark got up from his seat and walked to Chanhee, he bended until he can whisper to Chanhee "You must go on this date, baby. Or... you scared what might happ...pen?" Mark chuckled and ruffled Chanhee's hair and went to his room. Chanhee's face turned red. He was soooo gonna kill that Mark Tuan. Either he was his bestfriend or not, he swore that he will get a revenge on Mark.

"What did that dude said?" Sehun asked and Chanhee just shook his head.

 

"Byung. HUN. Let. Go. of My. Waist!" Chanhee hissed angrily at Byunghun who just leisurely wrapped Chanhee's waist and Chanhee felt uncomfortable to move and walk around. Byunghun ignored Chanhee's words and keep whistling and dragged the pouting Chanhee.

Byunghun stopped at the stall who sold spicy rice cake. He talked to the aunt there and kept his arm around Chanhee. Chanhee wriggled his body to escape from Byunghun but not working. "Aigooo... Yeppuda. Is this your wife? She is so beautiful but why is her hair so short?" the aunt asked and Chanhee quickly wanted to state the he was the boy but tch, Byunghun ruined it.

"She is my lovely wife, she love having a short hair. She is pretty right, eommonim? Listen that, jagiya. This eommonim also said that you are pretty." He tighten his hug.

"You are so lucky, son to have a beautiful wife like her. Make sure to treat her like a princess. Now, your food already done. Enjoy it." The aunt said and continued fried some foods.

"Y-yah! What are you talked about?" Chanhee stuttered and looked at Byunghun who just enjoying the food. "Hehehe let the eommonim believe that you are a girl. Besides, you look like one... maybe prettier than the other." Byunghun chuckled and earned a pinch on his thigh.

"Aishhh. I still can't believe that you let Sehun took Kyungsun away. I am still awkward with you, do you know it?" Chanhee munched his food angrily. 

"I know that we are still awkward with each other, that's why I asked Sehun to take Kyungsun with him, so I can be with you only. I wanted to break all the awkwardness around us and I also want you to being normal with me." Byunghun said sincerely.

"I am a y you know when I am surrounded with people that I closer with." Chanhee stated the truth. It is just when he married with Byunghun and he felt really awkward, so he don't have a mood to around. "Awwww I am scared with a y Channie Bunny. I can't wait to see your y side when we are having our first night."

"Yahhhh oh gosh I hate you so much, Byunghun ssi!"