Chapter 28

Married With CEO

"Chanhee-ah, let's go back home now." Byunghun said.

"Yes, let's go. I'm already exhausted right now." Chanhee panted a bit after they walked from one stall to another. They bid a goodbye to the others and walked to Byunghun's car. Since Chanhee was pregnant, he already felt tired although they just walked for about 5 minutes. Byunghun parked his car for about 500m from the school since the school's parking lot already full with teachers and students cars.

"Tired?" Byunghun asked concernly.

"Neh. A little bit tired." Chanhee smiled. Chanhee leaned onto Byughun's shoulder and as a reflex, Byunghun wrapped his arm around Chanhee's waist.

"What the heck is this?!" Byunghun sudden screamed shockened Chanhee.

"What? What?"

Byunghun ran to his car. Chanhee laughed. "On my fans' behalf, I want to ask for apologise. kkk" Byunghun sighed. Sehun, this is worst than Chanhee's fans throw things at me...

"Oh God! What should I do now?" Byunghun wiped his car but the wiping cream and fruits were too many. "Stop being a dramaqueen, Byunghun. Just go to  the wax." Chanhee said and go inside the car. His legs can't take it anymore. He wanted to keep the baby as a secret, but if he faint there, Byunghun would suspect something.

"I couldn't believe that your fans might do this." Byunghun sighed once again and drove the car. "I should go the wax tomorrow."

 

They reached home at 3. Byunghun saw Kimberly's car outside the house and sudenly, he become nervous. He parked the car and woke Chanhee up but it seemed like he was too tired to wake up. So Byunghun had to carry him to their bedroom before meet Kimberly.

"Byunghun!" Kimberly threw herself onto Byunghun, clinging onto his neck. The maids whispering among himself. "Who is she?" "Oh my God, she is pregnant!" "She is not Young Master's misstress, right?"

Byunghun introduced Kimberly as his friend. "This is my friend. She has some problems, so she will live with me for a while."

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Byunghun's friend, Kimberly Tan. I have some problems so Byunghun told me to stay with him first until I get my husband back." Byunghun gave a deathly stare at her.

"Does Young Master Chanhee knows about this?" one of the maid with pink hair clip ribbon asked. Honestly, all the maids felt 'dangerous vibes' from Kimberly, but they did not dare to talk about it. Kimberly faked a smile since 'she had to make everybody in the house blind before she start her mission'.

"He doesn't know. I will tell him later when he wake up. Now, go continue do your works. I want to have some conversation with her first."

 

"Rule number 1, don't be such a infront of Chanhee. Two, never hurt Chanhee. Three, never hurt Kyungsun. Four, don't tell anyone in this housd about that baby in your tummy. Five, if you ever disobey the rules that I give you, I will throw you out from this house." Byunghun said with a cold expression on his face.

"What if I have a proof that this baby is yours?" Kimberly arrogantly asked.

"So? I will just take that baby after you give birth to him and you can go away." 

Kimberly walked to Byunghun and held his shoulder, "You will fall in love with me again. I will make sure of that." and she walked to her room leaving Byunghun smirking.

"I will never fall in love with a like you, Kimberly. Even if you pregnant with my baby, I will never treat you like you are their mother."

 

"Chanhee, wake up. It's five in evening." Byunghun gently shook his wife's body. He wondered, why Chanhee this lately, easy to get tired. Chanhee groaned and opened his eyes and saw Byunghun smiling.

"Wake up, baby. We have a guest." Chanhee stretched himself.

"I've been sleeping for almost 4 hours?"

"Yeah. Are you tired?"

"Just a lil bit. Don't be worry about me. So, who is the guest? Your acquitance?"

Byunghun rubbed his nape, "Yeah. She is our company's ex-business partner. She has some problems right nowso, here she is."

"Okay. Let me was my face first and then, we can go down to meet her." Chanhee smiled and walked to  the bathroom.

 

"This is your wife, Byunghun?" 

Chanhe's eyes widen when he saw a familiar beautiful pregnant lady infront of him. "Kimberly noona?" 

"Chanhee? Wow, what a small world!" Kimberly fake the smile when she hugging Chanhee. After they broke the hug Chanhee turned to Byunghun.

"Byunghun, this is the nice lady I said last 2 weeks ago." Byunghun just smile fakely and invited Kimberly to the garden to have a tea.

 

 

*Skip a week*

Chanhee stared at (but he wore pants) himself infront of the long mirror. He rubbed his tummy that now almost look like a little bumb. He was forced to go to Chanyeol noona's woman clinic by his two damn bestfriends yesterday and he found out that he pregnant for almost a month.

Baekhyun and Luhan keep nagging at him to talk about it to Byunghun but Chanhee did not want, stubborn. He said that when the right time he will let Byunghun know about their little baby.

"Baby... mama sorry for hiding you from papa. I am not ready yet to see his reaction. Although infront of me he said that he will love me even when I am pregnant, but I don't fully trust him." Chanhee said.

He wore his shirt and patted his tummy. "I am glad I don't have any baby bump yet." and lying on the bed. He took out his homework that Mrs. Yang (additional mathemathic teacher) and do it on the bed.

The door opened and he turned his head to the direction and saw his Kimberly noona watched the entire bedroom with a jaw drop! Kimberly was really amazed with the master bedroom because she really like the modern and urban design. 

"Noona? Why are you like that?" Chanhee asked.

"This bedroom is really beautiful! I love this type of style. I bet the furniture must be freaking expensive." Kimberly said and sat on the bed. Inside of her pretty little head, he was laughing evilly because finally! She can entered Byunghun and Chanhee's bedroom because Byunghun was at Busan for two days leaving Kyungsun and Chnahee.

At first when she wanted to enter the bedroom, Byunghun stopped her and warned her not to step inside his bedroom.

"I don't know. When I moved in, the furnitures were already there." Chanhee smiled innocently.

'I hate that innocent smile of yours. I will make sure to wipe it from your face and exchange it with teary face when you know the truth, little bunny.'

"You are such a lucky qtpie!You have a caring husband that can give you anything you want meanwhile me? I don't have my husband by my side eventhough I am pregnant with his child. He said he didn't belive that this child is his and he said I am a !" Kimberly cried, hoping that Chanhee will be sympathy. This is a part of her plan.

"Noona, you don't deserve him. You deserve someone else who is caring and love you." Chanhee hugged her to comfort her. 

"B-but I love him. I believe he just having some problems and after he done dealing and get rid of that, he will come to me again."

"Noona, you are so kind. If I were in your shoes, I will leave him and marry someone else."

Chanhee's phone ringing. He saw the caller ID "Byunghoney" and he smiled. "My husband." he said when he saw Kimberly's confused face. Kimberly smirked inwardly and said that she will go outside to give some space for Chanhee to talk.

She closed the door but not shutting it and leave a little gap so she can eavesdrop on them. 

...

"What is my bunny doing~"

"I'm doing my schoolwork, Byunghun ah. So, you will be back tomorrow?" Chanhee asked.

"Yeah. You know what , I feel like I want to fly to there because I miss both of you damn much! And I worried about you guys." Byunghun sighed and Chanhee giggled. He missed Byunghun too.

"I miss you too. Don't be worry about us too much because I have my friends and maids here. Besides, Kimberly noona is here too." Yes, Kimberly just became his favourite noona after Chanyeol's noona.

"Oh right! I forgot to ask you. Since she is our guest, how is she. Is she okay with you?" Byunghun asked worriedly. He scared if he is not there, Kimberly will hurt Chanhee and Kyungsun. 

"Yeah. She is nice. I guess both of us can be bestfriend." Chanhee giggled. On the other line, Byunghun keep worrying about Chanhee and Kyungsun safety although he already asked Jerry and Shaun to keep them safe.

 

 

"Yeah. She is nice. I guess both of us can be bestfriend." Kimberly smirked when he heard Chanhee. Her first plan was totally success. She get Chanhee's trust. She closed the door quietly and turned around.

"Ahh!" She sighed and plopped herself on the soft mattress in the guest room. That room, the master room... will be hers someday. Jealousy started raising when she remembered the detail in the room. The decoration looked modern and elegant yet classic and simple. Byunghun will hers. 

She opened the text message that her mom sent to her last night and read it.

From: Mom

Kimberly, I suggest that you quicken your plan. Don't delay it anymore. Our company's stock keep going down! Byunghun is the only way we can keep our company strong. I want you to make him fall in love with you once again. Act like you care about your son. That will make Byunghun thinks that you really love Kyungsun. And please, get rid of his so called wife faster! Make him die or make Byunghun divorces him, I don't care. My eyes and ears hurt whenever I see both of them together and when my friends keep praising both of them on being such a sweet couple. 

She sighed. "Wait just a little bit, mom and after that you can see that in Byunghun's embrace is me, not Chanhee, not anyone else. And after that our company will be in the Top 10 most successful company in Asia like you and dad want. Then, finally you can keep praising me and treat me like both of you treat Vinna unnie..." and with that, she fell asleep and dreamt about how she crushed Chanhee and Vinna down.

 

 

**

"Chanhee~ odiya?" Byunghun searched for Chanhee as he stepped in the house. Weird, because today is weekend. Usually he will be at home with Kyungsun.

"Aunt, did you see my wife?" he asked one of the maid and the maid shook her mais=d.

When he climbed up the stairs, he heard voices laughing. He stopped when he heard the voice clearly. It's Kyungsun voice and a lady's voice. He fasten his walk to Kyungsun's room and opened it (more like he slammed open the door).

He saw Kyungsun lying on the bed with a damp towel on his forehead and his little body covered up with a thick blanket. Then, he saw Kimberly at Kyungsun's side, telling that child a funny story to lift his mood up and made Kyungsun laugh. He turned his head right and left to find Chanhee.

"Byunghun, what are you doing there?" he stopped when Kimberly called him.

He opened the door wide open and walked to the bed. 

"Kyungsun, what happened to you?" Byunghun asked with low voice. Kyungsun's face was pale and his lips almost turn blue but he still can plastered a smile on his face.

"I am having a fever. I fell down on the swing at park."

"Where is Chanhee, Kimberly?" finally he asked Kimberly for Chanhee's presence. Kimberly just gave him a fake sad smile.

"He choose his friends over our sick Kyungsun." and Byunghun felt like he almost get a heart attack..

 

 


Hiiii guys! So more drama is coming! I am sorry for the late update becaause, you know the school life. But, nevermind. This year is my last year so I guess that I should sacrifice my time for study, right?

So, how about this chapter? I typed in a rush because I've got a lot of homework to do. And, please please comment something. I don't know wether you guys like the story or not if you not tell me.

Why? Someone tell me why Chanhee become more handsome and pretty as he become older?! I envy his pretty face so damn much! (yeah, my ult bias is Lee Chanhee) 

By the way, pray for my success in SPM (examination) this November. I love you guys!