Chapter 26

Married With CEO

"Hey Chanhee. Why are you coming here?" I can hear my mum asked me even though she did not look at me. "I am so so so tired, mum. I feel like I want to sleep for a whole day... I also miss you and dad.. although he still at London" I complained and lied next to her with my head on her laps.

"Wae? Did you have any problems at school or... you had a fight with Byunghun?"

"Nothing like that. I just... don't have any mood, I guess."

My mum pat my head and continued to watch the k-drama. What is it again? Yeah. 'My Love From The Star'. Actully, this episode is the recorded one beause mum had to go to tyhe oversea last week and can't watch this episode.

I watched the drama along and suddenly my stomach grumbled. I forgot to take a lunch before came here. I don't want to make my mum cook for me as I know that she just came back from Taiwan this morning and she must felt very tired. I took out my handphone from my pocket and dialled Mark's number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Neh Chanhee. 

"Hmmm are you busy right now?"

"Nope. I am hanging out with the couples."

"What? You guys hanging out without telling me?"

"Yah brat! Luhan told me that he saw you rushed to your driver right after the bell rang. How are we supposed to tell you." I can defenitely heard he mumbled 'the bratty Chanhee' to the others.

"Arasso. Arasso. I am sorry. Mark, can you help me?"

"What is it?"

"Can you buy my favourite cheesecake, my favourite chocolates and starbucks for me. Oh and bring it to my parents' house now. Thank you!" 

I immediately ended the call since I know the he will nag at me. "That is not good, Chanhee. Asking for them and ordering them like that." Mum said.

"But... I... I am really craving and hungry that and I am to lazy to go out right now." my mum just shook her head. 

 

I ran to the front door when I heard the doorbell ringing. I opened the door and saw the frowning Mark, Sehun, Chanyeol, Lulu and Baek with my orders in their hand.

"Wow. So fast." I said and took my foods from their hands. "Such a good friend we have here." Sarcasm. So what.

I quickly ate my cheesecake alone. And let me tell you. The cheese cake is for 4 people actually... and I can eat that alone. Wow.

"Chanhee, are you that hungry?" Luhan asked me and sat across me with his stupid boyfriend sat beside him. "I am not that hungry but I am craving. Hehe. Sorry guys. You know I love you guys right? And you know right that I don't share my food?" I wiped some dirt and grinned.

"I wonder what will Byunghun think if he sees you eating messily like this. I think he will just divorce you right away."

WHAT?

S-SEHUN, what are you talking about?!

I stopped eating. I put the fork aside.

"I done eating." I said and quickly ran to my room at upstairs. I locked the door. 

 

*Sehun's POV*

What did I just do? I just joking and everyone know that I am just kidding.

Great.

Now, all of them stared deathly at me.

"What? I am just kidding, okay. You guys laughed too!"

Luhan patted my shoulder. "Sehunnie baby. You are so dumb. You know that lately his mood is unstable like a girl on period. So, don't mess with girl's emotions"

"Just let him be, sons. He will be okay, don't worry about him too much." Mrs. Lee said and smiled. Then she continued, "Although I don't know what is wrong with that brat, but I think..."

"IS HE PREGNANT?" Mark asked and all of them gaping, looking at each other. "I mean his mood show it all. Just like my sister, her mood just like that and we can't joking too much or else she will take it seriously and crying. Just like Chanhee, right? Chanhee's sudden craving made me felt something odd just now and when I put the pieces together, I am so sure that he is pregnant."

Sherlock Mark said. The word "pregnant" never came across my mind. I mean, although I know that Chanhee can get pregnant, but I never ever think about it. And Mark...I know that you just faking your smile saying that you are happy with the news. I knew it. You are still loving him, right? You can't lie to me, best friend.

Suddenly, Baekhyun fumed with angers. "That Byunghun! How dare he impregnant my maknae? Didn't he know that Chanhee still a high school student?!" Baekhyun's right.

"Baek, I am sure they did that and love each other not Chanhee was forced by Byunghun." Chaneol tried to calm his boyfriend.

 

*Author's POV*

 Chanhee heard what they were talking about. He lowered his gaze and stopped on his flat tummy and rubbed it.

"Are you in there?" He asked, more like whisper to himself. "What am I gonna do? I am still a high school student. Byunghun. Byunghun shouldn't know bout this." He oaced around his bedroom and thinking what to do.

He heard some footsteps running to his room.Quickly he wore his sweater and grabbed his cellphone and wallet. 

"Chanhee? Babe, open the door." Luhan knocked his door. Chanhee opened the sliding door in the room and carefully jumped from the balcony.

He ran to the garage and drove the car even though he don't hv license car. Meanwhile, Mark tryinng to open the door bu ysing duplicate key when he sensed something wrong.

"Where is my Chanhee?" Mrs. Lee asked worriedly when he saw no one and the sliding door was opened. Mark went to the balcony and said "I guess he ran away."

 

"Ehemm. Hmm. Hi. Emm. I want to buy... you know the thing to detect if someone pregnant." Chanhee asked awkwardly to the pharmacist. 

 "A pregnancy kit?" the pharmacist eyeing him from hair to toe. "You are still a highschool student, young lady." The pharmacist's looks like that she wanted to give a lecture about getting pregnant at such a young age. "Oh no. Don't misunderstanding me. I am a boy and that kit is for... is for... my noona! She having symptoms like... pregnant, you know. So her husband asked me for help to buy a pregnancy... kit?" He lied.

"I am really sorry for calling you a young lady. I didn't know that you are a boy. Wait.... here is the pregnancy kit and the price is 13000 won."

 

"Oh God! I wist that I am not preggy! I am a boy and boy did not get pregnant." Chanhee talked to himself why waiting for the result. The kit showed 2 lines. "Nooo! This is just a lie! Someone, please wake me up from this horrible dream!" he crouched down and hid his face in his palms and crying uncontrolably. "I- I don't want to get pregnant. I am a boy!"

While he crying, someone approached him. "Chanhee. Babe? Is that you?" the person asked worriedly and he saw Chanhee crying like that. Chanhee shocked when he heard the voice. He was too scared to see the voice owner.

"Hey Chanhee? Are you okay? This is me Youngdo. Babe?"

"Don't come near me! I hate you. You almost ruined my life. Just... Go to hell!!" Chanhee shouted and quickly ran to his car. "Ch.. Baby... I am sorry."

 

Chanhee decided to go back to Byunghun's house. It's already 9 pm and he was so sure that Byunghun worried about him. 

"Chanhee? Why are you so late?" Chanhee startled when he heard Byunghun's voice in the darkness. "Oh... hmm I was at my mum's house. Sorry for not ask for your permission. I miss her so much. You know right I don't see her for almost a month?" Chanhee tried to act coolly. Byunghun walked to Chanhee and hugged him. "I am so woried about you and I almost lodge a report at police station just now."

"nevermind, don't make that sad puppy face. Did you already have your dinner?" Byunghun led him to the kitchen. "I ate some ramyun on my way here. " Chanhee grinned, showed his white-bunny-teeth. Byunghun caressing Chanhee's hair. "I guess you are not hungry. Let's go to sleep after you clean yourself."

 

 

 

 

 

*2 DAYS LATER*

"Yah brat! Where were you this past 2 days?!" Baekhyun asked him, more like yelled at Chanhee. "At Byunghun's house, of course. Why?" Chanhee asked again while munching his sandwich. "We were so woried about you. You didn't answer our calls, did not reply our message. Are you have any problem?" Unlike Baekhyun, Luhan asking Chanhee nicely. "No-nothing. I just want to spend my time with Kyungsun. He will go through under the operation next month, so I want to make him calm."

"Chanhee, hmm... if i ask you this, promise me you will not get angry." Baekhyun asked while put out his pinky finger. "Yeah, what is it?"

"You know... Did both of you already do that?" Luhan whispered. "Do... that, what?" "Oh stop acting innocently Chanhee. You guys already made love right and you are pregnant right now." Baekhyun said and made an annoying face. He still can't accept the fact that Byunghun made his favourite maknae pregnant and his maknae only 17 years old! "Yah! It's embarassing to talk about this." Chanhee hid his red crimson face.

"No need to shy, Chanhee-ah. Just answer us. Is it true or not?" Luhan took Chanhee's hand and caressing it. "Y-yeah. We did it..." He told the truth but he did not tell both of them that he was pregnant. "So... are you pregnant? You still remember right that you can get pregnant?" Chanhee bit his lip and his eyes avoiding their eyes. It's dangerous because both of them, especially Baekhyun can detect if Chanhee lied or hiding something. He don't know what to do. He don't want to get pregnant, at least for now. "Uhhh... if I tell both of you, please keep it as a secret. Don't tell your boyfriends or else I will not talk to you for the rest of your life." Chanhee threatened then and gave the most warning face that he could make.

"Yeah we promise" "Whatever, just tell us already."

"I..." he tried to talk but he felt like there was a big lump in his throat. "I have a baby in my tummy." chanhee shut his eyes and took a deep breath. He knew that he can't lie to both of them. "What... what should I do now? I don't want to get pregnant, at least not now. Not at this age. I am still a teen and I am a boy. I.. I can't tell Byunghun about it. No. Never." Chanhee said between his sobs.  "Luhan, Baekhyun, promise me. Tell me that you won't tell anyone about this. My parents, your parents, Chanyeol, Sehun, Mark and especially Byunghun. Please don't tell him. I am not ready yet." He asked desperately and both of them can't say no to Chanhee. Although we all know that Baekhyun is such an annoying, but actually, he cared about people that he loves. He cared about Chanhee and once, he promised that he won't let anyone hurt Chanhee.

Baekhyun tried to hold his tears from falling down. He can;t watch Chanhee or Luhan crying."Yah, don't cry anymore. We promise we won't tell anyone before you give us permission to do so." Bakhyun hugged Chanhee and Luhan just smiled at the warm sight infront of him. He loves both of them very much.

"Okay, now stop your lovey dovey scene. The bell already rang and I am so sure that both of you don't want to get late and my class has Mrs. Kim after this." the chinese boy said breaking their hug.

"Awww Lulu Bambi, you ruined our moment." Baekhyun pouted made Chanhee laughed. "Whatever, Mrs. Park. Let's hanging out after school. Just three of us at cafe near the library. Chanhee, make sure youtell Byunghun bout that or else he will be verry worry."

"Ne umma!"

 

"Do you realy sure that you don't plan to tell Byunghun about the baby in your tummy?" Baekhyun took a sip of the drink. "Yeah. I will think about it first. honestly, I don't think I can get pregnant this fast." Chanhee let out a big breath.

"Don't stress to much. or else it will affect the baby." Luhan was so worried about Chanhee because that pregnant boy can't really handle the stress. "I will. This baby... I don't think I want to keep it." Chanhee lowered his voice. He knew that his friends will get mad at him. He already though about it for 2 days, and... he decided to abort the baby... Poor little Byungchan.

"WHAT?! LEE CHANHEE! Are you out of your mind? Don't be that crazy. If you are so determine to abort that baby, I will tell Byunghun about it. I don't care if you don't wanna talk to me or hate me." Luhan warned him. "Chanhee-ah, maybe you are so confuse right now. I want you to think carefully. You will regret it later." Baekhyun hugged Chanhee.

"B-baekhyun, your perfume..." Chanhee ran to the nearest drain and vomitted there. "What? Chanhee!" Both of them ran to Chanhee. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun patted Chanhee's back but Chanhee pushed him. "Don't come near. Your perfume... is horrible!" Chanhee said while pinching his head."Lu... It's dizzy." Luhan quickly hold Chanhee with an arm around Chanhee's waist and Chanhee's arm around his neck.

"Baekhyun, I am sorry but you really need to change your perfume for a while or else Chanhee can't stand with your smell. Now, let's go to the nurse." Luhan looked at Chanhee and found Chanhee already unconcious on his shoulder.

"Yea. I will change my perfume for a while... I love this perfume" Baekhyun sighed.