Chapter 29

Married With CEO

"Where were you?" Byunghun asked with low voice, shockened Chanhee who just shutting the front door.

"Uh-" before Chanhee could say anything, Byunghun walked to him with an angry face.

"Where were you?! Do you know that Kyungsun is having a fever right now? Are you that heartless to leave that poor kid like that and enjoy with your friends?" Chanhee felt scared because Byunghun never talked to him with an angry manner like this.

"I went to search for Dr.Na with Mark. I... I am sorry. We can't reach her by phone, so I asked Mark to company me to the Na's Hospital."Chanhee stuttered. Actually there was something missing in his story that he decided not to tell Byunghun about it.

"I am sorry.. I know I shouldn't left him with Kimberly noona, who just a guest here. B-but I couldn't bear to see Kyungsun sick like that. I am sorry, Byunghun." he tried to stop the tears but to no avail. Byunghun's heart soften when he heard Chanhee's reason.

 

 

"Damn that sly boy! How dare he pretended to cry to ask for Byunghun's sympathy?" Kimberly whispered angrily when he saw Byunghun hugged Chanhee to comfort him. 

Yes, she planned all the things, she framed Chanhee but she did not expect that Byunghun will be weaker with Chanhee's tears. 

When both of them found out that Kyungsun was having a fever, she pretended to call Dr. Na and then she said that she can't reach her and when Chanhee tried to call by using his phone, his cellphone's dead for unknown mystery reason. When she was in Kyungsun's room, she heard someone coming by the loud sound of car and when she peeked down, she saw Chanhee left with Mark by Mark's car. She made a phone call with her men and asked them to do the job that were assigned to but her men failed because Jerry and Shaun quietly finished all of them without Chanhee's noticing.

 


"Chanhee, just tell Byunghun about it!" Luhan said as soon as Chanhee sat down on the chair at their favourite cafe.

Chanhee sighed. Looks like Mark already told all of them what happened yesterday when they were on their way to Na's Hospital. Chanhee called the waiter and ordered his favourites.

"You tell him by yourself or I will tell him by myself." Luhan glared at Chanhee who was fidgeting with his fingers. Luhan will never get angry at Chanhee, but damn! Chanhee made he feel worry because the younger was so damn careless! If Mark wasn't there with Chanhee, all of them might hear Chanhee's dead news!

Chanhee still playing with his own fingers, did not want to make an eye contact with Luhan. "Please Luhan, I am not ready yet to see his reaction. He must feel disgust with me and-"

"Chanhee! Why must he feel disgust towards you?!" Luhan paused and took a deep breath. He must be the rational one at this moment. "Okay, look here maknae. That child is yours and Byunghun's. Not yours with the other man. I can't understand why you must say like that."

"I had a dream."

"What?"

"Before I knew about the pregnancy, I dreamt that Byunghun left me with the other girl as I told him that I am pregnant." 

"Oh God! Chanhee, that is just a dream! Not like that dream was actually your future-to-be. Wait! That Baekhyun's joke, you don't take them seriously, right? The one that Baekhyun said when you dream something bad, that dream was actually your future-to-be. You know that was just a joke, right?" 

Chanhee nodded slowly. Luhan can't control his laugh. He can't believe that Baekhyun's joke when they were still in elementary school Chanhee would take them seriously. 

"Oh my God, Chanhee-ah. You make me laugh.. puahahahahaha. I.. I can't believe you. Why you are so naive, huh? That was just a joke, not a fact that you must believe in it."

 


When Byunghun entered the bedroom, he was welcomed by Chanhee's sleeping body on the bed with cookies beside him.He shook my head and walked to him. 

*sigh* who is that person whopaid people to hurt my wife? Although I paid the twins to look over my wife... but still, I am scared of loosing him.

Byunghun put his suitcase aside and sat on the bed. Chanhee slept in the opposite way. He Chanhee's head and planting a soft kiss on his forehead. His eyes travelled around Chanhee's body and stopped at his flat tummy and caressing it.

"I can't wait to see this tummy become bigger and I can't wait to have our own child." Byunghun whispered slowly.

He scooped Chanhee's skinny body and laid him down in the opposite way; the correct way. Ater staring at the angelic face infront of him for about five minutes, he get up and get a towel and pyjama and went to the toilet to take a bath.

 

Byunghun wiped his wet hair as he walked towards the bed. He hang the towel and quickly laid on the bed, hugging Chanhee. He inhaled Chanhee's sweet scent and damn! He was only by Chanhee's scent! Slowly his hand crept inside Chanhee's oversize shirt and caressing the bare stomach. He could hear Chanhee's moan in his sleep..

"Baby... wake up~" he whispered ily to wake the sleeping boy up.

"Nggh..no..."

Byunghun can't take it anymore as he felt his pants become tighter than usual and his *cough* clothed *cough* was pressed on Chanhee's . His hand then treiled upwards to the s and playing with it made Chanhee woke up from his sleep.

"Nghh~ By-Byunghun, what a-are you doing?" Chanhee's moaned. 

"I want you." Byunghun whispered kissed Chanhee's neck while his hand still playing with the buds. Chanhee squirmed, forced himself to not be too loud because they have a guest. Byunghun turned both of them round, so that he will be on Chanhee.

"You know baby, even if you are asleep you can make me so by only inhaling your scent." Byunghun planted a kiss on the other's lips. At first, it was just an innocent kiss, but it become rougher when Byunghun tried to enter his tounge into Chanhee's mouth.

He pinched the buds, madeChanhee opened his mouth to yelped and he quickly entered his tongue. Chanhee's moan become louder when Byunghun used his other hand to palmed his clothed member.

"Byung. I can't breath!" Chanhee pushed Byunghun's chest when he felt his body really needed the oxygen. Byunghun looked at Chanhee who panting ily and he his lips. Damn, why his wife must be y like this. Slowly he unbottoned and ripped Chanhee's shirt and threw it away.

Chanhee grabbed the other's neck and pulled Byunghun down and kissed him. Both of them were so into the kisses. Chanhee grabbed Byunghun's hair made the latter more .

"Damn Chanhee. You make me so turn on." he whispered and Chanhee's neck. When his mouth was busy finding Chanhee's sweet spot, one of his hand trailed down Chanhee's body and stopped at the latter's pants waistband.  He slided his hand inside and starter palming the younger .

Chanhee let out a few delicious moans when his husband plaming his and his fistful of Byunghun's hair become tighter. He wanted this... so bad. He wanted to feel his husband inside him. He wanted both of them become one... He wanted his husband to mark him as his. He wanted-

"Make sure both of you don't make love when you are pregnant, arasso? Or else I will cut Byunghun's because pregnancy is too dangerous for the baby!"

His eyes opened, wide. Yeah, Baekhyun warned  said to him after they went to Chanyeol noona's women clinic. he remembered what Chanyeol noona's said that the pregnancy will harm the baby  and the risk to kill the baby is high. (A/N: I just made it up. I don't know is it true or not... for the sake of this story lol.)

He felt a cold hand creeping inside his underwear and it made him jolt up. No, he can't harm the baby. Even when he really needed this. He pushed Byunghun away, hard. Make the latter fell down on the floor. 

"Ouch. Baby? Why are you pushing me?" Byunghun groaned and get up, walking to the bed.

"I.. we can't do this. I mean, I don't have mood for that." Damn Chanhee, DO NOT STUTTER!

"What, Chanhee?! Youfreaking so into the mood and suddenly you said you don't have any mood for it? So, who gonna help me with this?" Byunghun pointed his index finger towards his big bulge inside his pants.

Chanhee gulped down his saliva. He don't want to disspoint Byunghun, but at the same time... he loves his baby. "I'm sorry... I am soooo sorry, Byunghun. I, I suddenly remembered the exam next week, and then suddenly I don't have any mood. So-sorry." Chanhee hung his head low.

Byunghun sighed. Looks like this time he needed to himself. He ruffled the younger hair. "Nevermind, I understand. I will... solve this problem by myself." Chanhee knew the latter was so dissapointed, but he promised. After he give a birth to the baby, he will make loves anytime that Byunghun wanted too.

 

After about 10 mnutes in the bathroom, finally Byunghun get out from the bath. He thought that Chanhee was asleep, but he found his princess bunny sat on the bed, fidgeting his fingers, probably waiting for him. Byunghun smiled a bit. No, he not mad at Chanhee. Yes, he felt a little bit dissappointed, but he can't force Chanhee.

"I thought you already asleep?" Byunghun spoke, suprising Chanhee a bit who daydreaming.

"I can't asleep. We... we can have our sweet moments instead right?" Chanhee asked.

"Yes, ofcourse. How about... movie marathon tonight? Tomorrow is weekend so, we can spend our times together with Kyungsun." Byunghun wrapped his arm around Chanhee and Chanhee leaned his head onto Byunghun's shoulder.

"Sounds great. So, what movie?"

"How about you, princess?" Byunghun asked Chanhee. 

Chanhee smacked Byunghun's broad chest when he heard the word 'princess' slipped through his tongue. "I am not a princess, Byunghun. Hmm? I don't know. I want to watch my Zac Efron, but I know at the end you will get bored and become jealous." Chanhee chuckled.

"We watched it for 5 times per cd. Of course I will get jealous and I already memorise the plot. And you always fanboying over that guy. Psh, I am better than him."

"Okay, okay. So, what movie?"

Byunghun grabbed the control inside the drawer beside the bed and the huge television and the dvd player. "You will see, princess." Finally after debating with himself which movie is perfect for him and Chanhee, finally he choose the horror one.

He hoped, he really hoped that Chanhee will get scared and cling into him.

"What? Why are you choosing this movie?" Chanhee asked when he saw the title on the screen. He wasn't a dumb person. He knew Byunghun wanted him to cling into him whenever the ghost popped out.

Hmmm, let's pretend to be a scaredy cat!

Chanhee relaxed himself in the Byunghun's protective arms and inhaling Byunghun's after-bath-scent. It was so refreshing. He focused back on the movie.

The ghost suddenly popped out behind the coach. Chanhee pretended to be scared and he screamed in horror. He grabbed Byunghun's shirt tightly and hid his face behind Byunghun's body. "Byunghun, I-I'm bad with th-those movie." 

Byunghun smirked. His plan worked! He grabbed Chanhee's shoulder and hid Chanhee's face onto his chest. "Don't worry, the ghost won't jump on to you." Byunghun soothed him and caressing his hair. Chanhee on the other hand who smirking just fakely made his body shaking.

"Pl-please change the movie."

"Okay, let's watch the other movie, the cheesy romantic one," Byunghun pushed the button on the remote control to choose another movie.

 

Chanhee stared at the pregnant woman on the screen. Her tummy was caressed by her husband lovingly. He wondered, will he and Byunghun be like that if Byunghun know that he was pregnant? The husband character in the movie was so dreamy-like. The husband cooks for the wife, he cleaned the house while asked his wife to stay rest, he massages the wife whenever the wife's leg cramped.

"Dear, are you sleepy already?" Byunghun asked.

"Nope. Wae? Are you already sleepy?" Chanhee asked again.

"No. Chanhee, when we will be like the couple in this movie?" Byunghun asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I can't wait for you to get pregnant and we having beautiful babies in the house. Kyungsun must be happy because he finally has a dongsaeng that he wanted so much." Byunghun kissed Chanhee's forehead.

Chanhee did not answer Byunghun's question. He just kept silent.  Honestly, he felt insecure. He just a boy, not a woman. He scared for the other people reaction when they knew that he is pregnant, especially Byunghun's clients. It will be easy if he is a lady. 

He scared that Byunghun will get tired of him and divorced him and trying to separate the baby from him.

"-hee? Chanhee-ah? Are you day dreaming again?" Byunghun waved his hand infront Chanhee's face when he realised that Chanhee did not answer his question.

"Uh, oh what? Are you asking me something?" 

"Nothing." Actually I asked you about us, Chanhee.

 


 

"Chanhee, dongsaeng-ah, as your doctor, I advice you, please. Please tell your husband about your pregnancy. Your mood aren't stable lately and you need someone to watch over your emotions. Byunghun is the perfect one." Chanyeol's noona, Doctor Park Yoora said to him.

"See? Noona also said the same things like both of us. Don't be stubborn, Chanhee-ah." Baekhyun said.

"I will think about that," Chanhee anwered shortly.

"Why you need to think of it? The child is not only yours, It's Byunghun's too." Luhan said.

Chanhee sighed in defeated.

"Okay, don't get mad at me." he pouted.

"I plan to tell him on my birthday, after Kyungsun's surgery." Chanhee smiled.

The other three in the room sighed and smiled in relief. They really thought that Chanhee will just hid that baby from his own papa.

 


 

"Omonim, how is Kyungsun's condition?" Byunghun asked over the phone.

"His temperature already back to the normal. And he is going to be active again like before. And his appetites also incerease unlike 3 days ago when he was in fever." the omonim said politely.

"Oh. So, what is he doing right now?"

"I just came back from his room. Ms. Kimberly played with him his favourite video game."

"Where is Chanhee?"

"I don't know. Usually he will be at home at 4. But it is already 6 and he is not at home yet. I will let you know once he back."

"Okay, thanks omonim. And please, look over Kyungsun. I am worried about him..." since Kimberly is there, with him.

"Yes, Master. I will look over him."

After the phone call ended, Byunghun spun his chair around. "Where is him? Where is Chanhee? Why this past few days, he rarely come back home early. What's wrong with him? Does he have any problems?" Byunghun's endless though.

"Sir, someone asked me to give this to you." Byunghun's secretary said. She handed a big envelope to Byunghun.

"Okay, you may go."

Byunghun continued to do his works, but his mind was disturbed by the mistery envelope. He opened the envelope carefully and took a peek inside.

He took out the things outside and watched the pictures carefully. All the pictures are with Chanhee on it. He looked mre carefully and he realised all the pictures are Chanhee with the other men. Some of the men were hugging by his waist, petting his head and some of the men's faces are so close with Chanhee.

He took out the things outside and watched the pictures carefully. All the pictures are with Chanhee on it. He looked mre carefully and he realised all the pictures are Chanhee with the other men. Some of the men were hugging by his waist, petting his head and some of the men's faces are so close with Chanhee. His face was full with anger.

Nobody can touch HIS Chanhee. No one!

He rummaged all the things inside the big envelope and threw the envelope inside. He found a note written on a A4 paper.

Don't bother to know who I am. I just want you to know that Lee Chanhee is not a good boy to be your wife. I've spied over him for the past 2 years, before you get married with him and I could say that, he is a player... 

Trust me. I know him better than you do.

-T

Byunghun's face turned into red. He was mad, obviously. He was mad at this 'T' person and he's mad at Chanhee. He really wanted to trust Chanhee but the proofs were already infront of his eyes.

He grabbed his phone and dialled Chanhee's number.

"Yeo-yeoboseyo? Byunghun?" Chnahee asked. Byunghun wondered, why Chanhee's sound was more like panic and nervous?

"Where are you, right now?" Byunghun asked. No 'hello dear', no 'how are you' and no sweetness in his voice, at all.

"I... I am with Luhan and Baekhyun at--"

"Why are you so busy with your friends? Do you know that our son, at home is sick right now?!" Byunghun raised his voice.

"Hello, Byunghun. This is Baekhyun. Don't be mad at Chanhee. He fainted at the class and he just woke up." Baekhyun snatched the handphone from Chanhee's hand.

Byunghun knew, he should be worry over Chanhee, but his anger overshadowed everything.

"I don't care, Byun Baekhyun. Bring him to the house right now. I will wait for him there." Byunghun ended the call. He took his coat and suitcase and stormed off from the office, did not let his secretary to ask him where he wanted to go.

 

"He asked me to bring you home." Baekhyun shrugged.

"And his voice was...kinda like... angry."

"What?! Does he know that I am pregnant? Oh no no no no no." Chanhee shook his head.

"Chanhee, hear me. I don't know what he angry about, but I am sure that he will not be angry if he knows that you are pregnant. Now, eat this medicines and after that we will bring you back home." luhan handed Chanhee the pills and Chanhee's face immediately turned into gross expression.

"Ugh... for the sake of the baby, I will eat these awful pills." Chanhee sighed when 2 pairs of eyes kept shot him the glares.

"If you don't want to faint anymore, please eat your breakfast."

 


 

"What are these?" Byunghun threw the envelope to Chanhee as soon as Baekhyun and Luhan drove off.

"What is this Byunghun?" Chanhee asked. Why is Byunghun mad at him for unknown reason?

"See it for yourself," with that, Byunghun went to his room, leaving wide eyes Chanhee as soon as he saw the photos.

"Mwoya? Who is the person that sent these to Byunghun?" he picked up the note that fell on the floor and read it.

"This person really funny. It written that he'd been following me for 2 years and yet he didn't know that all of these handsome men are my cousins. Stupid Byunghun. He said he paid a spy to spy on me but he also didn'tknow that I'm close with my cousins. So, that's why he mad, huh? Because he is jealous?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Horrible chapter, ever. I update this chapter in a rush because my exam's date just around the corner!!