Meeting Cat Boy and the Quiet One

Suicide Notes

Day Four

 

~ 블락비 ~

 

Today I had to go see the Chocolate Man at two. I'm totally looking foward to that. NOT. And apparently there's some group circle meeting thing today. Chocolate man told me about it this morning. I'm going to be meeting the rest of the crazy people in here. Oh what fun.

I made my way down towards the cafeteria. Some of the guys I met yesterday, Taeil and P.O., were sitting at one of the tables in the back glaring at each other with Zico and Kyung grinning at them.

Across the room there were two other guys dancing and stuff. I think they were competing or something. One of them looked pissed off. I have yet to meet those two. Was that it for all the people in here? I thought that there'd be more people here... I guess not a lot of people were insane like I thought.

"Yah! Jaehyo!" I looked over to see Kyung calling me. "Come over here!"

I hesitated before finally walking to where he was. "What?" I looked at him questioningly.

"Sit with us." Taeil said, keeping his glare on P.O.

"Why are they glaring at each other?" I asked no one in particular.

"Taeil found out that P.O. took his glasses! Hahaha!!" Kyung started to laugh and clutch his stomach.

Taeil then got up and left the room. Zico and Kyung continued laughing while I just stared at them. It wasn't that funny was it?

"Are you ready for the group chat later?" Kyung asked me after he calmed down.

"...What are we doing anyways?" I asked him.

"You'll see~" He grinned and got up to leave with Zico and P.O.

Aish. These people. I should get some food though. I'm pretty hungry... I walked over to where food was being handed out and saw some pancakes. I grabbed a few and sat down at a table to eat. As I was eating I continued to watch the two guys from earlier dance. They were really good, doing all their spins and flips and stuff.

After I ate I headed to the room located next to the common room. 'This is where we would be having our group sessions.' Chocolate Man had told me. I entered and saw Zico, Kyung, Taeil, and P.O. sitting on chairs that were facing each other in a circle. I went to sit on one of them.

Chocolate Man decided to finally make his appearance. "We'll start when everyone else is here." He smiled. What a creepy old man.

The two dancers from earlier came in and Chocolate Man went to close the door. "Okay since everyone's here let's get started." He came and sat at a chair outside of the circle. "So this is Jaehyo. He was admitted in here a few days ago. Say 'hi' to Jaehyo everyone."

"Ngh..." everyone made some sort of sound or stayed quiet.

"'Sup Jaehyo!" one of them grinned. I recognized him as one of the dancers from earlier. He strangely reminds me of a cat. Augh.

"Okay. Now I would like everyone to introduce themselves and tell us one thing about you. Let's start with Jiho." Chocolate Man motioned for him to start.

Zico stared at him for a couple minutes before speaking. "I'm THE ZICO." he paused for effect and the continued. "My stepdad disposed of my Hello Kitty bedsheets so I decided to set him on fire." he shrugged casually like it was the most normal thing to do and sat back. I stared at him for a bit. Why would you set someone on fire for that...?

"It's true~" Kyung smirked. "Don't mess with his stuff."

"YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY HOMEGIRL!!" Zico growled.

"...Moving on..." Chocolate Man motioned to Kyung, who sat next to Zico, to continue.

"The name's Kyung. Cucumbers make the world go round." he grinned.

Cat Boy from earlier sat next to Kyung and it was his turn to speak. "Hi! Yukwon-imnida!!~ You can call me U-Kwon! I like cute girls!" He grinned widely. I couldn't even see his eyes. "But they took the girls away from me and put me in here." He pouted.

"Gee, I wonder why. Fifty six restraining orders..." Zico rolled his eyes.

"What's the difference with your name??" I asked. O.o

"It's spelled differently." the guy that sat next between U-Kwon and me said.

I waited for him to introduce himself but he never did.

"This is Minhyuk~" U-Kwon said for him. "But he prefers to be called B-Bomb. He's the quiet one other than Taeil."

 

"U-Kwon is the opposite of quiet." Zico mumbled.


Taeil, who sat to my left, started to speak. "Taeil." He fixed his hat and said nothing more.

"I'm P.O." Jihoon... Err P.O. said and smiled. "Don't you think I look like the best rapper in the world, TOP?"

"Uh.. Sort of." I replied.

"Hey, ask him if he has a whale in his pants." Zico and Kyung snickered.

I looked at him strangely.

P.O. glared at him before shouting, "I DO NOT HAVE A WHALE IN MY PANTS!!"

"OKAY! Since we're done with introductions..." Chocolate man interrupted, "You guys are free to go for today."

Before he had even finished the sentence everyone had already gotten up to leave. I looked up at the clock. 1:48. Great. I have 12 minutes left before I'm stuck with Mr. Chocolate man over there. He doesn't even give me chocolate. Why is that his name?!

I got up and headed towards the bathroom as fast as I could to do my business. I shouldn't have had that much orange juice earlier.. Aish...

~~~~~

I headed as slowly as I could towards Chocolate Man's office place. It was just down the hall from the common room. When I got to his door I just stood there staring at the doornob. I reeeally don't want to go in. Aish. Might as well get this over with. I opened the door and saw Mr. Choco Man sitting at his desk writing. He looked up and smiled when he saw me. "Annyeong Jaehyo-ah. Please sit over there."

I walked over to the set of chairs he was pointing at and sat down waiting... waiting... wait-- "Can we get this over with? I want to leave."

He looked up and put his pen down, walking over to where I was and sat down on the chair in front of me.

"So tell me how you feel about the situation right now." he said looking at me.

I stared back. "I want to go home. I hate this place." I told him.

"I see... And how does that make you feel?"

Are you serious. Augh. "Like . I don't know anyone in their right mind that would choose to stay in a place like this."

He nodded and wrote something down on the notepad he had in his hands. Is he writing down the stuff I'm saying?

"Can you tell me why you did what you did?"

"Are we playing twenty questions or something? I'm not here to tell you about my life." I scowled.

"Then why are you here?" he asked, staring at me intently. "Why did you choose to do that?"

Damn it. Why are we talking about this? "I don't have to tell you . Can I just leave?"

He stared at me. "I'm sorry but you're in here until the hour is over."

He glared at him. I guess I'll just sit here for the next fourty minutes.

"How did you feel after doing what you did?"

I rolled my eyes. Can't he just leave me alone for the next fourty minutes?

"Look ahjussi, I know you don't want to be here just as much as I do so just leave me alone." I said.

He shut up and stopped talking to me for the rest of the session.

~~~~~

"Okay. Since time's up, you can leave. I'll see you tomorrow for our next session."

I got up and left. What was this? I don't have to be here to take therapy sessions. Why do I even have to answer all of his questions? "Aish! I'm starting to sound like him asking all these questions!"

"Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity." a voice said. I looked up to see Cat Boy grinning.

"I'm in here aren't I?" I said.

"Ah, right." He grinned. "Jaehyo right? Why are you in here if you don't mind me asking."

"Even if I did mind you'd probably ask anyways." I smirked.

He grinned. "You're probably right."

I sighed. "I don't belong in here. I just want to go home."

"That's what everyone says at first. Even Zico!" he laughed. "Seriously, he set his stepdad on fire. That's toootally normal."

I laughed. "Yea well, he set his stepdad on fire, I didn't. I don't think I have to be in here."

"You get used to everything. It's not that bad after a while. No one bothers you and we're like one big, crazy family haha!"

I frowned. 'No one bothers you' he says. But that means...

"Aigo~ there are no girls in here!! I'm so lonely! The pretty lady that sits in the common room keeps smacking me everytime I talk to her though..." He pouted. He then saw my frown and asked, "What's wrong?"

Should I tell him? Eh, sure whatever. I have nothing to lose anyways. "You said that no one bothers is if we're in here."

"Uh... Yea? Is that a bad thing?" he asked.

"Err. Sort of. I wouldn't say I talk a lot so that part isn't bad." I told him.

He nodded and then didn't say much. After a bit he said, "Well I'm gonna go. See ya~" and then he skipped off, leaving me to my thoughts.

I sighed.

No one to bother you.

That phrase kept playing over and over in my mind.

~ 블락비 ~

Here's a macro for you guys~ U-Kwon!! :D


And remember to comment guys!! ^^ give me motivation~ otherwise I'll be too lazy and probably won't update.

Thanks to those who subscribed!! I have 14 now! :D Should I bribe you guys? Oh what the heck. Sure why not~ If more than half of my subscribers coment, I'll post up two chapters next Sunday :D How dat sound heh heh (<-- imagine L. Joe from Teen Top with his line in Supa Luv xD)

Next chapter will probably be out on Wednesday~