Eggs.. Yum.

Suicide Notes

Thanks to Helloimqee for the awesome banner.

Day Five

~ 블락비 ~


I had woken up in a cold sweat. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand next to my bed.

5:26 am

Damn. It's still really early, but I'm wide awake now so i don't think attempting to sleep again would make a difference.

I decided to go shower. They had pretty big bathrooms here. About six urinals and eight shower stalls. I don't know WHY there would need to be so many urinals. It's not like all of us are going to have to go all at once, right?

I shed all my clothes and stepped into one of the showers. I jumped when the cold water hit my bare skin but relaxed when it finally warmed up.

Five days down... Fourty left to go. I sighed as I closed my eyes.  The days seem to be passing by so slowly. Should I devise a plan for escape? I wonder how that would turn out... I'll go check out how the security around here is later.

After I finished showering I dressed myself and left for some food. Had I really been in the shower for that long? It's 7:19 already... Maybe that explains why I'm all pruny. Or does it...?


There was another person in the room other than me. It's still pretty early so I understand why. He had red hair. What was his name again? Grenade or something?

I grabbed some eggs and ham and came up to him. "Mind if I sit here?"

"Ngh..." was the response I got. I take it he's not a morning person...

After a while he spoke. "You're up early."

"I could say the same to you."

He nodded. "Couldn't sleep." He told me.

"Same here. I had a bad dream." I said as I put some eggs in my mouth. These eggs are delicious.

"So why are you in this place?" he looked at me.

"I kind of don't wanna talk about that... How long have you been here?"

"Eleven days." he replied.

I ate some more eggs. Have I mentioned that these eggs are delicious?

"These eggs." I said as I stuffed another spoon of them in my mouth. Red head looked at me strangely. "They're like. ic."

He nodded. "Sure..."

I looked at him. "Have you tried them? They're really good."

He shook his head. "I don't eat breakfast so I never tri--" I stuffed a spoonful of eggs in his mouth. He sort of choked but whatever.

He looked like he was gonna cuss me out but stopped. His eyes went wide. "These eggs..."

I smirked. "ing good huh?"

He nodded. "Give me them." he reached for my plate.

"No! Get your own!" I held my plate away from him.

"Yah!! Stop hogging the eggs!" he shouted as he stepped on the table as a shortcut to my side.

"There's more over there!"

He then proceeded to tackle me to the ground.

"AH ING ! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"GIVE ME THE DAMN EGGS!!"

"THEY'RE MY DAMN EGGS!!"

"Why is it so loud in here?" a voice said from the doorway. I looked up to see Zico and Kyung.

"Uhm... I didn't know you guys were like that." Kyung said. My eyes widened. "We can leave if you want..."

"We're not doing anything! He tried to steal my eggs!!" I shouted and the red head growled.

"Well... It sure looked like more to me." Zico smirked. "Plus, B-Bomb's usually quiet. So this is pretty odd."

Oh. So that's his name. I looked over at him to see that he was eating eggs. MY eggs.

"Yah! Give them!" I shouted as I reached for my eggs. Unfortunately he was quicker and got up and left with the plate, not before getting more though.

"Anyways... We came here to get some breakfast. Let's go eat." Kyung said as he walked towards the food and grabbed a plate to fill it up. Zico did the same. They came over to where I was and sat down.

I went to get another plate of eggs.

"My brother's coming here today." Zico said.

"Really? Awesome!" Kyung grinned. "He's bringing more of that stuff from last time right?"

Zico smirked and nodded. "That 's hella good."

Are they talking about ice cream? Sure sounds like it. I like ice cream. (A/N: Block B eats a lot of ice cream :D)

"Oh! You should try some Jaehyo! They're even better than those eggs. And those eggs are ing good." Kyung said.

"Yea, they are." I said. "What's your brother bringing?"

"You'll see." Zico grinned.

~~~~~

I made my way towards Mr. Chocolate Man's office for our talk of the day. I don't know why he makes me go there everyday when he knows I'm not gonna tell him about anything. He gets paid for this right? Maybe that's why...

On the way I bumped into some guy as I turned the corner. "Sorry..." I apologized as I looked up. The guy in front of me had blonde hair. And he looked slightly familiar... Oh that's right! He reminds me of a monkey! :D



"Sorry..." he mumbled as he picked up the bag he dropped when he bumped into me.

"Hyung! Gwenchanha?" some chinky little boy asked him as he helped him up. The monkey guy nodded. Chinky boy looked at me, "Yah! Watch where you're going!"

(A/N: Squee! My bias! <3)

I raised my eyebrow at him. This little kid sure has attitude. What was I in the middle of doing...? Oh that's right! I have to go to the stupid Chocolate Man. So I was about to continue on my way but this stupid monkey held me back.

"Hey. Uh... Do you know Zico?" he asked me.

I looked at his hand that held my upper arm. I just stared, not bothering to reply. When I finally came to the conclusion that he wasn't gonna let go, I asked him really politely, "Mind letting me ing go?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry." he said, with his hand STILL on my arm. ing . "So do you know who he is?"

"Yeah. What of it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know where he is right now?" the little boy asked me.

"In the common room." I said, hoping that maybe he'd finally let go, which he did. I took this chance to run to Chocolate Man's office.

"Thanks!!" Blondie called after me. What a freak.

I finally came to Chocolate Man's office. I came in and went over to the set of chairs I was sitting on yesterday.

"Glad you made it." Chocolate Man said.

"Not like I had a choice..." I mumbled. Hm... Maybe I'll try locking myself in my room next time. It's not like he can force me to come in here right?

"So how are you feeling today?" he asked. "Better than yesterday?"

"Eh..." I shrugged.

"Do you feel like talking about how you're feeling? More specifically why you did what you did?"

He's still going in about that? "I don't want to be telling YOU these things."

"Would you like to be transferred over to another center? You can talk to someone else there." he suggested.

And go through everything I already went through again?? no. Hm... Alright then. If you want answers, I'll give you answers.

"Okay. I'll talk about my problems..." I told him.

"Really?" he brightened as he sat up straighter, preparing to write down whatever I'm going to say.

I nodded. "Well, I did what I did because..." I paused, trying to make my eyes moist to make it seem like I was going to burst into tears at any moment. "I was just... I was just so lonely! I kept getting bullied in high school. I thought it was going to stop when I got to college but it didn't! Everyone keeps making fun of me! Do you know what I mean? You probably got bullied in high school too right, judging by the way you look?"

He stared at me. Just stared. Not saying anything. Not writing anything down. After a while he sighed, taking off the pair of spectacles he had on.

I smirked. Wasn't I being convincing enough? Oh well, I never said I was a great actor. "Since I told you what you wanted to know... Can I leave now?"

"No."

And so I was stuck here until the hour was over.

~~~~~

"See you tomorrow~" I told Mr. Chocolate Man as I slammed his door as hard as I could as I left for the common room.

When I got there I saw everyone sitting at the couches laughing. U-Kwon saw me coming in and waved me over, and by waving I meant flailing his arms like a duck that is avoiding getting shot, while shouting, "YAH! JAEHYO!! COME OVER HERE!!"

That boy needs to learn to be quiet. I came over and saw the blonde guy and little boy that I had bumped into earlier there also.

The blonde guy saw me and grinned. "So we meet again!" the little boy just rolled his eyes.

"You guys know each other?" Zico raised an eyebrow.

"We bumped into each other in the hallway when Sungmin-ah and I came here." the guy told Zico.

"This is my brother Taewoon. This is his friend Sungmin." Zico told me. Brother? WTF. They don't look alike. Waiiit... Now that I think about it... They do sort of... Nope. They look nothing alike. He looks like he's related to a monkey. As for the boy. Can he see? Why does he look like his eyes are all squinty? Does he need glasses?

"Sit. Try some of the stuff I brought." Taewoon told me. He still looks like a monkey.

He handed me some... crystalized looking thing. Yeaaa these are drugs aren't they? I popped it into my mouth. Wait. What the . "Candy??"

Zico nodded as he grinned. He held up a container. "Hello Kitty candy~ Best ever."



I facepalmed. Are you ing serious? Eh I guess it's good. Not bad. "Can I have more?" Taewoon handed me a container to which Sungmin frowned.

"You can have it. I brought a lot for Zico." Taewoon said. "Hopefully it will last him until next week. Apparently fifteen containers wasn't enough last week..."

"Yah! I ran out on the third day and had withdrawal symptoms!" Zico pouted. I need to remind him not to do that again. It's... creepy.

"Ooh!! Despicable Me is on! Everyone shut up!" U-Kwon directed his attention to the TV.

This kid... Aish... So childish. Might as well watch. So we all spent the rest of the day watching Despicable Me and other cartoons that were on.

...Until we (Cat Boy mainly...) got too loud and the lady at the desk got pissed off and made us head back to our rooms.


~ 블락비 ~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and a special thanks to all those who subscribed!! 사랑해!! If you can't read that I'll translate lol. Love you all <3

I wanted to watch and finish Pasta and Baker King Kim Tae Goo yesterday but restrained myself from doing so until I finished this chapter.. But my friend also came over so I didn't finish it until 2 in the morning =_= I couldn't even read fanfics until after xD

Here is everyone who has subscribed~ thanks guys!~

t4powa (My 1st subscriber! :D)           DWjerms

isshomanstorm                                    nfate99

lolz3r                                                   LinSan

DramaQueen                                      KpOpswAg

LadyAnaik                                           PrimadonnaTaemint

Ipseul                                                  MaikoYea

NadieLee                                            BBCPenguin

kangalee                                            listeningsoul

monochrome-shipper                         501MDalmateenfinitee

ListMaker                                           Helloimqee

If for whatever reason (like me being the blind little girl that I am xD) your username isn't here or is mispelled... leave a comment and I'll mention you on the next chapter :D

I also edited the foreword~ and sooorta proofread through the other chapters.. if there are ever any mistakes please tell me! ^^