Lee Kiseop vs. Jung Yonghwa

Suicide Notes

Day Twenty

~ 블락비 ~

"It must be a sin to be so good-looking, you y beast you~" I smirked at my mirror as I walked to the common room. I frowned when I found a visible flaw on my face under my eye. These bags are so hideous! I look like a panda now! "It's 'cause of the stupid play that I have bags under my eyes now! Augh!"

B-Bomb took a look at my face and said, "I don't see anything."

"Right there!" I pointed at the area under my left eye.

"You can barely see it!" B-Bomb rolled his eyes. "You can see it if you squint... Maybe."

"It's still there!" I frowned. "I need to go rest later... Hm... Speaking of Pandas, can we go eat some later...?"

B-Bomb gave me a weird look. "We never talked about pandas. And you eat pandas?!"

"Maybe..." I looked from side to side. "Oh! I made a panda poem! Do you want to hear it?"

"Sure why not." B-Bomb gave me the a-okay.

"Pandas, pandas, pandas
I made you out of clay
Pandas, pandas, pandas
With pandas I will play

Your black and white fluffiness
I think about all day
You fill my day with happiness
It makes me want to sway

Your black raccoon-like eyes
So very dark and dear
I look at them so much
I might faint out of fear

I like your wonderful fur
So very hairy and gross
The fur sticks to my tongue
But I still love you the most

I go to Panda Express
I see you on the sign
I think they chop you up and cook you
And now you are mine

The sound of bamboo in the distance
Reminds me of your home
The chinese slaves chop all the bamboo down
And you begin to moan

I go back to Panda Express
And I look at the menu
I then burst into tears
When I see them serving you

I got horse tranquilizer
And put you right to sleep
I pushed you under the bed
'You better not make a peep'

I wake up in the morning
To find my room half gone
I asked Shisus, 'Who did this?'
He replied, 'Look at the lawn.'

I looked down at the lawn
To find huge footprints everywhere
I think to myself, 'I know who did this.
It was the bear!'

Pandas, pandas, pandas
I ran out with my shotgun
Pandas, pandas, pandas
Oh this is gonna be fun."

B-Bomb stared at me for a good three minutes. "You memorized the poem?"

I nodded, proud of my accomplishment.

"Uhm... Well the poem was very interesting." B-Bomb scratched the back of his head.

"Ay, yo." Hanhae jumped on my back as he approached us.

I growled as I tried to shake him off, which totally failed by the way. So I just let him dangle on my shoulders.

"Let's go watch TV!" Hanhae commanded. "To the common room slave!"

I glared at him. "What slave?! Go walk yourself!" I shoved him off and he fell to the ground.

"Bad slave! Get me my whip!" He grinned at me, earning himself another glare. "Anyway, hurry up! I want to go watch the show that's on right now."

"What show?" B-Bomb asked with little interest.

"Some ulzzang show." Hanhae shrugged. My ears perked up at this.

"Ulzzang show?" I looked at Hanhae who nodded back. I grabbed Hanhae's and B-Bomb's arms and dragged them as quickly as I could to the common room.

When we entered the common room I dashed to the TV, changed the channel which caused P.O. to protest, and shoved him off the couch so I can sit.

"Hyung! I was sitting there!" P.O. pouted.

"Shh!" I shushed. "Go sit over there or something like the good little boy that you are and shut up." I waved my hand and he grumbled as he sat down in the opposite couch, emphasizing that he was 18-years-old already.

"What's up with you?" Hanhae raised an eyebrow. "I thought you didn't want to watch TV."

"Ulzzang show. Shut up." I demanded. "Sit down. Watch now."

Hanhae raised an eyebrow as he looked at B-Bomb. B-Bomb shrugged as the two sat down on either side of P.O.

"Welcome to another episode of 'Ulzzang Idol Showdown!' where selected ulzzang idols face off against each other and compete in all sorts of competitions! Last week, Choi Jonghun of F.T. Island was eliminated. This week we are having a final showdown between last week's competitors Lee Kiseop of U-KISS and Jung Yonghwa of CNBlue!"

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. Did they just say 'Lee Kiseop?'

"Hello Kiseop-sshi! How are you today?" the show host asked him.

"Holy Shisus, it really is Kiseop!" I exclaimed as I stood up from the couch staring with my mouth wide open. (A/N: Derpyo strikes again.) The other three in the room gave me a weird look.

"I'm good." He smiled at the camera.

Wipe that smile off your face you insolent fool! Huh, I didn't even know I knew the word 'insolent.'

"You've were on this show last season and won. Now you're here again and made it to the final round. How confident are you about winning again?"

"I'm pretty confident about winning. It's okay if I don't win, but it would be nice to."

"And what are your thoughts Yonghwa-sshi? Do you think that you can win against your opponent?"

"I am pretty confident in the sports games. As for everything else, we'll just have to wait and see." Yonghwa smiled as the MC nodded.


"Let's see what our audience has to say about this. Who thinks Kiseop has a better chance of winning?" The MC asked, causing about half of the audience to cheer. "Wow! You've gained a lot of fans Kiseop-sshi! And who thinks Yonghwa-sshi will steal the 'best ulzzang' position from Kiseop?" The other half of the audience cheered after hearing Yonghwa's name. "It looks like the both of you have a pretty even amount of fans!"

The four of us sat there watching the rest of the show while I frowned at most of it. That bastard Kiseop and some guy named Yonghwa competed against each other in eating contests, singing contests, physical games, and other stuff. When it was finally near the end of the show it was time to decide a winner of the season. I moved towards the TV and stared intently at the screen.

"The two of you worked hard! Now it's time to see who is the best ulzzang idol of this season! Audience members, press the button on the remote to cast your vote for who you would like to win!" The audience members all had a remote thing so they could vote for their favorite ulzzang idol.

"Now for the moment we have all been waiting for. And the winner is..." the screen had the two idol's names on each half with numbers increasing below their names. The numbers finally stopped and the MC announced the winner as everyone who chose the idol cheered. "Lee Kiseop! He has managed to keep his title for another season!"


"WHAT?!" I shouted very angry angry. I then stood up and flipped the TV over, cracking the screen in the process. I looked to my left and then to my right. I finally found something weapon-like, a golf club. I used it to smash the ing TV into oblivion. " YOU!!" Smash. "HOW DARE YOU SAY HE IS THE WINNER!!" Smash. "I ING DESPISE HIS GUTS." Smash. Smash. Smash. "HE IS NOT THE BEST LOOKING ULZZANG AT ALL."

After I finished beating the TV up I was panting. "Whew, I feel better now." I turned around to see B-Bomb, Hanhae, and P.O. staring at me with wide eyes, their mouths agape.

"Are you okay Jaehyo?" Hanhae asked.

"Yes I am. Why do you ask?"

"Uhm... Well... If you didn't want to watch TV that much you could have just left, not smash it into a billion pieces. Now we don't have a TV to watch." P.O. sighed.

"Yeah, and we were told that they're not buying us any more TVs if we break another one, which you ended up doing." B-Bomb glared at me.

"It's okay. Now we don't have to see that bastard's face anymore." I shrugged as I left for my room to sleep.

"Yah! Don't walk away from us!" Hanhae shouted after me.

"Just leave him. We don't want him destroying the stereo next." B-Bomb warned.

Yeah, you guys better be scared! If this stupid Kiseop's name is said on the radio, that radio should enjoy its last moments of life.

 

~ 블락비 ~



Genius. check it out --> http://asianfanfic.tumblr.com/


And that panda poem was made by me for my sister's homework two years ago xD please don't steal it... If you want to use it for whatever purposes, please ask me. And credit it please. It was really hard work (liek 10 minutes lol). If you take it and claim it as yours, it's called plagarism. Look it up.