The Voices Are Back

Suicide Notes

Day Thirteen

~ 블락비 ~

"It's funny how Kyung went from person to person because Zico isn't present. However there is one issue I'd like to address. He never came to me. Why is that so? Am I not good enough for him or something? Yeah, right. It's more like I'm too good for everyone else. Yeah... Maybe that's it. He probably feels inferior to me. I know I am much more good-looking but that doesn't mean he has to--"

"Jaehyo-hyung!~" P.O. called as he came up to me.

"Ah damn it Jihoon!!" I shouted. "I was in the middle of giving a speech!!"

He gave me a weird look. "What?"

"N-nothing." I looked from side to side. "Anyways, what did you want?"

"Uh... I was just gonna ask if you wanted to get some Korean BBQ with me. Today is the only day the cooking lady is making it."

"Oh. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I demanded. "Korean BBQ should never be put on hold."

"But I did tell--"

"No excuses! Let's go!" I dragged P.O. to the cafeteria.

"Hey Minhyukkie." I greeted B-Bomb when I saw him.

"What did you just call me?" He looked at me confused.

"Yah! Don't be stealing my awesomes nickname for Minhyukkie!" Hanhae complained.

My eyes went wide as I realized what I just said.

"Sorry Minhyuk. I have no clue why I just called you that." I apologized. He's probably gonna think I'm some homo now.

"Are you... homoual?" he asked unsure.

" no." I denied.

"It's okay if you are. You don't have to deny it." U-Kwon said from behind me, causing me to jump from shock.

"I'm not homoual." I said.

"Because it really is okay if you are. You can talk about your feelings freely here--"

"I'm not gayl!!" I shouted.

"Okay. No need to get defensive. We were just wondering..." Hanhae raised an eyebrow.

Aish. They're gonna think I am gay and have problems now.

"Uh... Let's go get our food." P.O. told me as I followed him. Everyone else had already finished at least five plates each.

When we stacked up two plates each as high as we could we went back to the table right as Kyung entered the room sighing.

"Hey Kyung." everyone, excluding me for obvious reasons, greeted.

He looked at them in response and sat down, sighing, after getting his Korean BBQ.

"Why are you so down?" Taeil asked.

Kyung looked up at him. "I have not found a compatible buddy yet. Eotteoke eotteoke...?" he sulked. Taeil just nodded, not really paying attention to what Kyung said. Kyung stared at him for a bit before smiling. "Hey I know! Do you want to be my buddy?"

Taeil looked at him and replied, "Sure?"

"Awesome!" Kyung punched the air.

I glared at the two. What about me? Didn't I mention this before? Oh well, I'll mention it again because everything I say is important. Why does he have to go to everyone?? Everyone but not ME?! I know I am awesome and all but does he not realize that if he is with me his awesomeness factor will increase as well? Just because he won't ever be as awesome as I am doesn't mean that he has to go around being an attention ! Because of that no one pays anymore attention to me anymore!

"Uh Jaehyo-hyung, are you okay?" U-Kwon tilted his head.

"No I am not okay!!" I slammed my palms on the table causing everyone to jump in their seats and stare. I stormed out of the room.

"Who stuck a pole up his and rotated it 'round and 'round?" Hanhae asked no one in particular.

I came back into the room and they all stared at me quietly.

"Mine!" I grabbed my plates of Korean BBQ and left the room once more.

"That boy has issues." Kyung rolled his eyes. I stuck my head back into the room and hissed causing everyone to stare at the door.

~~~~~

"Stupid Kyung. Being a stupid attention . Stupid people for paying attention to him and not me." I mumbled as I walked back to my room.

"I got that supa luv~" some voice sang. I stopped walking and looked around.

"Who's there?" I said. It was quiet afterwards. "Great. I'm talking to myself..."

I walked a little farther and heard singing again.

"La, la, la, la, la. Tell me that you love me too~"

I stopped walking. I'm getting really pissed off. I then realized something and thought for a bit. "Hey... Isn't this the same voice from several days ago?"

The voices began talking. "Jaehyo! Why won't you play with us?"

"Yeah!~ Playyy with ussss!!~" a kid-like voice said. This one was different from the other one. Don't tell me there's more than one of them.

"If I give up some of my BBQ will you guys leave me alone? Oh God, don't tell me I'm really going crazy." I groaned in frustration. "I seriously need to get laid..."

I proceeded to walk back to my room, ignoring the voices singing. Once I got inside I immediately locked the door and sat on the ground, pulling my knees to my chest and hugging them.

"The voices aren't real. You're just imagining things, Jaehyo." I reassured myself. "You're only being paranoid because you've been in here for too long. Yeah, that's it. The sooner I get out of here, the better. I can't let myself become crazy like everyone else. Maybe I am allowing myself to have too much contact with them. If I distance myself I should be fine. Yeah, that will work." I rocked back and forth. "E-everything will be fine."

"Jaehyo!!" someone pounded on my door, causing me to run and hide under my bed.

"Open up the door!" P.O. ordered.

"What am I doing? Why am I hiding under my bed? I refuse to give in!" I snapped back to reality. " I am Jaehyo. I will stay strong!"

"Uh... Jaehyo, If you're done talking to yourself can you open the door?" Taeil requested.

I glared at the door. "Why should I open the door for you traitors?!"

"What nonsense are you spouting in there??" Kyung questioned. "Just open up!"

"Not for you!" I shouted. " off Kyung!" I heard them all sigh and agree with each other to finally leave me alone. After they left I went back to eating my BBQ.

"Stupid Kyung." I threw the bones at the picture I had of Kyung pinned on my door. And no I am not gay!! It's there for me to throw darts at!

I laid on the ground staring at the ceiling. After a while I started to sing. "Oh my beautiful target... You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket~"

Even my voice is beautiful. Can I get anymore perfect?

"I like it like it like it~" I could listen to my voice all day. Maybe I should record it? "I love you like a love so--"

"Jaehyo!! Can you open up now??" U-Kwon's voice interrupted my singing. "If you need someone to talk to I'm--"

I slammed the door open and glared darkly at the boy.

"J-Jaehyo?" he questioned as he backed away slowly.

"What do you want?" I growled. "It better be important if you disrupted my singing."

"U-uh... I-I..." he shrunk back.

"Well?"

"You should come watch TV with us." P.O. said. "Stop trying to scare U-Kwon."

"Why should I watch TV with traitors?" I glared.

"W-what?" P.O. asked surprised, probably because of my tone of voice.

"You heard me, did I stutter?" I continued glaring.

"What do you mean by 'traitor?'" U-Kwon questioned.

"Yeah, how are we traitors?" P.O. added.

I growled and slammed my door in their faces.

"Jaehyo!~" U-Kwon whined. "Come watch TV with us!"

"Yeah! Come cheer Kyung up too!" P.O. said. "He's sad that Zico is gone."

I opened my door and threw the bones of my BBQ at them. "GO AWAY!! GET THE AWAY FROM MY DOOR!!"

"Wah!!" U-Kwon tried dodging the bones as the two ran away from my room.

After they were gone I slammed my door closed. "How dare they bring the cucumber up."

I pounced on my bed and curled up in a ball, trying to fall asleep.

"Kyung... You shall be at the top of my list." I drifted off into Neverland. (Why Neverland?! It should be Jaehyoland!!)


~ 블락비 ~


See what I did thar in the last line? ;D ㅋㅋㅋ Yeogin Neverland~
I think the next chapter, Chapter 14/Day 14, will make you guys very, very, very, VERY happy :) stay tuned~ idk when it will be posted lol

Oh my Hogod. Bilasa's comeback is so cute <3
Channie and Hambaro~ <3 I love those two so much~