The Ultimate Plan

Suicide Notes

Day Thirty-Four


~ 블락비 ~

12:00 AM

I ducked behind a toilet paper roll to prevent getting hit by Hanhae's organs and flesh. I shut my eyes waiting for the explosion to happen.

But nothing happened.

I opened my eyes to see Hanhae laying in fetal position on the ground waiting for the explosion to occur.

"Nothing happened." I said as I came out from behind the toilet paper roll. Hanhae opened his eyes and stood up, inspecting himself.

"You're right... I'm okay and alive." He smiled.

"See! I told you nothing would happen." I rolled my eyes. "You believe things too easily."

"Yeah... I do. Maybe I shouldn't have believ—" Before Hanhae was able to finish his sentence, his body parts had made their way over and covered my face.

I stared in horror. "OH MY ING HOGOD!! EWWW!!! MY FACE!!" I twitched from the flesh on my body. I don't know how I feel about the current situation. I had just witness someone blow up in front of me.

"Oh, so it worked." I turned around to see U-Kwon sitting in the corner eating carrots.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted. "Wasn't he supposed to blow up at 12? Why was there 'hope' that he was going to survive?"

"I gave Hanhae an extra twenty seconds to feel relief." U-Kwon said.

"And then you let him explode after?!" I gaped at him.

He was in a thinking position for about two seconds before saying, "Yeah basically."

Oh my Hogod. I backed away slowly and left the room. I need to go wash my poor face. On the way to the bathroom, I ran into Zico.

"Eww... What did you do?" Zico gave me a weird look.

"Hanhae..." I said before running off to the bathroom.

"Oh... That should be expected." Zico nodded to himself before skipping off.

I stripped down and stepped into the shower, turning it on and jumping at the hotness of the water. After finally adjusting, I let the water run down my body as I stood there with my eyes closed. Hanhae is dead. It's not really true is it? Did I imagine that? Hm, probably not since there's yucky on my face. Why did he explode after I came out of my hiding place? Couldn't he have exploded before?!

I sighed as I applied shampoo to my hair. My perfect hair, soiled. I am displeased.

"Is someone in here?" I heard a voice ask as they came into the bathroom.

"It's just me." I replied.

"Oh, hi hyung!" I heard P.O greet before turning on the water in a different shower stall.

I stared at the tiled wall in front of me, staring but not staring. It was more like staring off into space though. I finished up my shower and turned off the water, grabbing one of the towels from the clean towels bin. I continued to stand in the bathroom and let water drip from my hair.

"Jihoon?" I called, probably too quietly though because he didn't reply and continued to sing to Step by that girl group Kara."

"Step it up, step it—"

"Jihoon!"

"Whaaat?" He whined. "I was in the middle of singing!"

"I need to talk to you." I said as I walked up to his shower stall and sat down next to it.

"About what?"

"Hanhae." I sighed.

"Did something happen? Did he draw on your face again or something?"

"No." I shook my head even though I knew he couldn't see from behind the shower curtain. "It's much worse actually."

"It's worse than something happening to your face? Hm, that's surprising." He said.

"Yeah..." I said and paused before realizing what he said. "Hey!"

"I was kidding." He laughed. "So what happened?"

"Hanhae's dead."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked confused.

"What I mean by 'Hanhae's dead' is that Hanhae's dead." I looked at the curtain.

"How?"

"U-Kwon..." I paused thinking about how I should tell him. Before I could continue explaining, I heard the water turn off and P.O abruptly opened the shower curtain staring down at me seriously.

"We need to talk." I noticed that his jaw was clenched.

"Before we do that..." I trailed off.

"What?"

"Put on some clothes."

~~~~~

P.O and I sat in my room with the door locked and barricaded (yet again...).

"So, I take it that you know about U-Kwon?" P.O whispered after our session of silence. I nodded.

"Yeah, He put a worm bracelet sort of thing on Hanhae. I witnessed him explode." I said quietly since U-Kwon could be eavesdropping. "You know too?"

He nodded. "Yup."

"For how long?" I asked.

"It's been about a week." He estimated. "I just pretended I didn't see him eat a live mudskipper so that he wouldn't know that I knew."

"What's a mudskipper?" I looked confused.

"Only the most adorable animal ever! You should google it sometime."

"Oh... Do you know if anyone else knows?"

He shook his head. "No, I didn't know that you or Hanhae knew."

"I just found out that Hanhae knew yesterday." I told him. "And then he died..."

"I know a way to bring him back." P.O glanced at me.

"Really?" I looked up to see his face two centimeters away. I backed up. "Don't do that again. That's creepy. So how do we bring him back?"

"We need to wait for the next three days for it to be successful." P.O laid down with his arms under his head.

"Why three days?" I wondered.

He shrugged. "It sounded like a good number."

"Oh." I shook my head. "Why can't we do it now then?"

"No! Three days!" He whined. "Three days! Three days! Three days! Three d—"

"Okay, okay! Three days!" I sighed.

"Yay!" He grinned. "So in the next three days I need you to get the supplies for the process."

"Okay, what are they?"

  "We need six black cloaks with hoods. That's what we will wear."

"Why black cloaks?" I questioned.

"Because they look cool. It will help set the mood." He nodded confidently. "Next, small candles. The room needs to be dark so that's what we'll use to see."

"Okay." I made a mental note of the next item.

"Get incense sticks. Those will help wave off evil spirits." He paused for a bit. "And fizzy lemonade. Don't forget the lemonade."

"What's the lemonade for?" I asked when he didn't explain the use for it.

"I want some to drink. Fizzy lemonade is good." He grinned. "Okay, last we need a chalk-like substance. I can get that from Zico. He has the candy that we can use."

"Okay." I nodded. "Got it. Is that it?"

"I think so." He said. "I don't think I'm forgetting anything."

"You're probably forgetting something."

"I know."

For the rest of the day I went around searching for the supplies that he told me to get while avoiding U-Kwon, all at the same time!~

"Oh Jaehyo! I remember what I forgot!" P.O ran up to me.

"What did you forget?"

"Remember to gather up his flesh in a bag or something. Without that, this would be useless."

"What does that do?"

"It's going to be our offering." He grinned. "Now all we need to do is find a sacrifice..."

We thought for a bit before looking up at the same time.

"U-Kwon!"



~ 블락비 ~


Lol. Trolling~ kekeke