The Only Way Back

Suicide Notes

Day Thirty-One


~ 블락비 ~

I ran up the stairs of the Dome of Knowledge (The Room of Knowledge? I give up... Joon doesn't make the name clear...). That was the first thing I thought about when I woke up: my chance of going back. Well, I didn't sleep. I stayed up all morning/night/whatever the time of day here was. It's strange to say that I'd rather be back at the Mental Institution, but I really hate it here so it's not that strange if you think about it like this.

Joon was trailing behind me telling me to slow down. "I'm tired... Wait..." he stopped to pant. I hopped up and down in place shouting for him to hurry. When he finally caught his breath we continued running to the Room of Knowledge.

"Book! Book, Book, Book!" I shouted as I ran up to the book. "Do you work now?"

"I don't know why you call me 'Book.' I do have a name." It replied.

"Well, what's your name? Joon called you 'Book' too." I pointed my thumb at the man lying on the ground in a pool of sweat.

"I don't know why he did that yesterday. He knows my name..." If books could glare, that's what this book would be doing to Joon right now. "My name is Bi."

"Like that one guy, Rain?" I questioned.

"No. In chinese it means 'pen.'" The book said.

"Uhm—"

"Yeah, don't question my name. I didn't pick it. Now, what would you like from me today?" Oh that's right. How dare you distract me from what I came here for with your name. "You do know I can read your thoughts right? That's how I was able to answer yesterday's question."

Oh... I forgot. "Okay, tell me how I can get back to my world."

"That's simple!" Bi chuckled. "All you need to do is get Model 1593750 back to this world."

"What the hell is a Model whatever numbers you just said?" I looked at the book strangely, which I find funny since books can't talk in the first place. Well, they aren't supposed to.

"I'll put it in terms you can understand. Model 1593750 is the other Jaehyo, the one that's in your world right now."

"Oh... And how would I get him back?" I asked.

"You need to go insult his looks so that the two of you can switch places again. After you get back, I suggest you dispose of the portal so he isn't loose in your world anymore."

"So we'll switch places after I insult him?" I asked to confirm my mission.

"Basically." Bi said. "Remember to destroy the mirror after."

"Don't worry. I'll be sure that that's the first thing I do when I get back. This will be easy." I grinned.

"That's what you think." Bi chuckled. "However, this task won't be that easy for you Jaehyo. Remember, you have problems with your physical appearance."

"I don't have problems with my physical appearance." I rolled my eyes. "I'm hot remember?"

Bi sighed. "That's not what I mean. But anyways, good luck."

"Let's go Joon." I called as I left the room.

"Can't we rest for a while longer?" Joon groaned but followed anyways. He teleported us to the silver square. "Teleporting takes up a lot of energy!"

"Mmhmm, hey silver square." I greeted the square.

"'Sup." It replied as it changed to my other world. I was greeted my Taeil's face.

"Hey Taeil."

"Have you figured out how to get back yet?" Taeil asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I just need to insult the other Jaehyo. So I would like you to bring the mirror to him. Just pretend you found it on the ground, give it to him, and I'll do my job."

Taeil nodded. "Okay, sounds simple enough." Taeil walked out of his room and crossed paths with the other Jaehyo. "Oh hey Jaehyo, I found your mirror on the ground."

"Did you take it out of my room or something? Why was it on the ground?" the other Jaehyo looked at Taeil suspiciously.

Taeil shrugged. "I don't know. I was walking past the bathroom and I saw it on the ground. I thought that was strange since you always leave it in your room."

"Hm... Did U-Kwon escape...?" the other Jaehyo mumbled.

"What was that?" Taeil asked.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything. Why are you still here? Don't you have other things to do?" The other Jaehyo snapped before looking at the mirror to see my face. He smirked. "Heh, Taeil? Have you looked in this mirror when you found it?"

, , , , !! He found out! That was fast... "Hey! Model whatever you are!"

He rolled his eyes. "It's model 1593750 but that's going to change to Jaehyo soon enough once I get rid of you. Hm, how am I supposed to do that? I forgot..."

I need to insult him and fast! But... That face is so hot, how am I supposed to do that?!

"Hurry Jaehyo!" Joon urged. "Before he breaks the mirror!"

"Ah that's right, I need to break it. Thanks Joon. And here I thought U-Kwon was going to pop up out of nowhere and tell me." The other Jaehyo cackled.

"Uh, uhm... You look," I bit my lip. I can't do this! He raised the mirror and was about to throw it to the ground.

I shut my eyes. I'm sorry, my face...

"You have hideous bags under your eyes!"

The other Jaehyo froze in his place. "N-no..."

"Your face isn't clear enough!" I kept my eyes shut. This is hurting me as well!

"NO!! DAMN YOUUUU!!" I saw his image fading as well as mine. Well this looks cool.

I looked to Joon and saw him smiling. "Bye Jaehyo."

"Bye Joon." I waved. "Will I ever see you, Bi, the silver square, or the freaky Hello Kitty doll ever again?"

Joon closed his eyes while he was still smiling and shook his head. "This is our last encounter. I hope you enjoy your life. Maybe you'll meet the other 'me' in your world."

Well this is touching... "Make his life hell for me will you?"

"You got it." He grinned as he did a 'thumbs up.'

I closed my eyes as the other Jaehyo and I switched places. I was now back in my world as I saw Joon and the other Jaehyo in my mirror.

"Break the mirror! Joon shouted to me.

"No!" the other Jaehyo shouted as he tackled Joon to the ground. I stared in shock.

"Break it Jaehyo." Taeil put his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed. "Bye Joon." I saw him wave one last time as I raised my mirror and was about to throw it to the ground but something tackled me.

"What are you doing?!" U-Kwon shouted at me. "Don't kill Jaehyo! I want him back you evil clone!"

Well, this worked out either way. When U-Kwon tackled me, the mirror flew out of my hand and hit the wall, breaking as it made impact with the ground.

"Noo!! Jaehyo!" U-Kwon ran to the mirror and began to cry. I looked at Taeil who just shrugged.

"Let's just leave him be." Taeil said.

"Alright." I said. "It was hell in that place. I'm happy I'm back. It was so hard to get back here. Augh, that bastard gave me bags under my eyes. And what the hell is with this pimple? These things weren't here before!"

"Was it really that hard to insult him? You do that easily with other people." Taeil said.

"Well, he was hot. Plus, he basically had my face. It was very difficult." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say." He sighed.

"YAH! THERE YOU ARE YOU ASSHAT!" Kyung tackled me to the ground.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME!!" Zico began kicking me. I clutched my stomach in pain.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING TO ME?!" I shouted at them as Taeil tried to get them to back up.

"Hey guys, stop. Jaehyo will explain why that happened." Taeil said.

"What's going on?" I gave Taeil a confused look. B-Bomb walked by and glared at me before flipping me off and walking away.

"Well, the other Jaehyo called Zico and Kyung queers and said that a sea sponge's dancing was better than B-Bomb's." Taeil explained.

"What the hell are you talking about? 'Other Jaehyo?'" Zico gave us a weird look.

"If you sit down I'll explain. Can you get B-Bomb?" I asked Taeil as the other two sat down. After B-Bomb finally made his way into the room and sat down I began to explain. "Did you guys see U-Kwon crying in the hallway?"

"Did you insult him too?" B-Bomb glared. "What did he ever do to you?"

I sighed. "First off, I didn't say any of that stuff to you. The other Jaehyo did."

"What the have you been snorting?" B-Bomb gave me a weird look.

"Haven't you guys wondered why Jaehyo has been acting strange the past two days?" Taeil asked. The three nodded. "Well, he somehow switched places with his reflection from his mirror that U-Kwon was crying next to. So he has been stuck there the past two days while his reflection was wrecking havoc."

"Yeah, that's basically it." I nodded.

"That makes sense, more or less..." Kyung nodded.

"Yup, Jaehyo doesn't cackle or say 'toodles.'" Zico pointed out.

"Well, I guess I'll believe you since there isn't any other explanation for it." B-Bomb sighed. "Now go explain that to our little Jihoonie."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What did the other Jaehyo do?"

"..." the four of them looked at each other and sighed. "Go to his room and you'll see."

I got up and passed by U-Kwon, who was still crying over the mirror. "D-don't worry Jaehyo. I-I'll give you a p-proper burial." I resisted the urge to laugh. I'll have to tell him I'm back tomorrow. When I arrived at P.O's room I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Jihoon?" I called out as I looked around. Where could that boy be? I looked under his bed. Nope, he's not there. I opened the closet and saw him tied up with duct tape on his mouth. He was crying and . My mouth hung wide open. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" I reached to untie him but he scooted away and glared at me. I sighed. "I'll explain why 'I' did this later."

"MMR M MPHMF!!" he attempted to say something but it only came out as a muffled sound.

"I have no clue what you're saying. Now this might hurt." I put my hand on the edge of the tape. His eyes went wide but before he could wiggle away from me, I ripped the tape off.

"MOTHERING !! OW!! YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU STRIP ME, TIE ME UP, PUT DUCT TAPE ON MY MOUTH, AND THEN RIP IT OFF! ARE YOU ENJOY—" I stuck the tape back onto his mouth.

"Stop shouting. If I take off the tape do you promise not to scream?" he nodded and I took off the tape.

"WHAT THE WAS YOUR—" Yeah, that tape isn't going to come off until after I explain.

"Listen to me first." I explained to him what happened and he calmed down. "So it wasn't me that did that. The other Jaehyo did. If you don't believe me, ask Taeil and U-Kwon. They witnessed what happened to me." I took the tape off and expected him to continue screaming, but luckily he didn't. I untied him and he got dressed. He stayed quiet the entire time and left his room. I followed after to find him pouting to Taeil.

"Hyung, was what he said true?" P.O asked. Taeil nodded. "Oh... Okay, sorry I shouted at you Jaehyo."

"It's not your fault. Well it kind of was." I thought about it. "If you didn't insult me in the first place this wouldn't have happened."

P.O gave me a confused look. "When did I insult you?" I sighed as Taeil told him to not worry about it.

"Have you explained to Kwonnie yet?" Taeil asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. Let's just enjoy the show. We can explain it to him tomorrow. After all, it's hilarious."

"True... He thinks you're pieces of glass." Taeil laughed as P.O and I joined in.

"Wait..." P.O stopped laughing. "I don't get it."



~ 블락비 ~


Whoo! Jaehyo's back and the evil Jaehyo is gone! :D

So I lost my bun to eat this morning when I got out of the car for school. I was so sad the whole day! D; I find it 9 1/2 hours later on the ground where I got dropped off for school xD it was wrapped in plastic wrap so it's clean~ time to go microwave and eat it!~ ^^