Kiseop X Jaehyo (Part 1)

Suicide Notes
Here's the long awaited Kiseop x Jaehyo pairing :D

It was supposed to be posted sooner but AFF didn't work the day I was going to post it -__-
I guess you could think of it as what would happen if the story wasn't a dream. It's like an alternate ending but not really since I'm writing about Jaeseop (pairing name?~ :D but it's Ukiss's AJ's name... Maybe Kihyo? But that doesn't sound nice..)




Jaehyo roamed the streets of Seoul the day after his release from the hospital. After he had hit his head in the mental institution on his last day, he was forced to stay in the hospital to recover from the head injury, which didn't make him all that happy.

Jaehyo was currently in the local shopping district of Seoul, going from shop to shop to buy new clothes.

As he rounded the corner, he collided with someone and the two fell to the ground.

"Oww..." Jaehyo rubbed his .

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are yo—Jaehyo-sshi?" the person cut off their apology.

Jashyo looked up with a scowl to see who he had bumped into. He immediately dropped his scowl as he looked at the person in surprise. "Kiseop! What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm in the shopping district so I'm obviously going shopping." Kiseop gave a chuckle as he stood up and put out a hand for Jaehyo to take.

"Oh that makes sense." Jaehyo laughed as he gladly took Kiseop's hand, lifting himself off the ground. Their hands stayed connected for awhile as they stared into each other's eyes before Jaehyo blushed as he adverted his gaze and dropped his hand. "Th-thanks..."

"No problem." Kiseop smiled. "Oh I have an idea!"

Jaehyo looked at Kiseop. "An idea for what?"

"Since we're in the same area and whatnot, let's go on a date!"

"Wh-what?!" Jaehyo's eyes widened at the mention of a date.

"We could go get food and hang out." Kiseop grinned.

'Oh... He just wants to hang out.' Jaehyo calmed down. Although inside he felt a little disappointed that Kiseop only wanted to hang out as friends and nothing more. But Jaehyo won't admit that since he still has a slight dislike for the younger man that he's slowly getting over. It's understandable that one can't stop hating another overnight, right?

"Jaehyo?" Kiseop called. "Would you like to? You never answered my question.

"Oh, uh yeah sure!" Jaehyo nodded.

"Where do you want to go first?" Kiseop asked as he looked around the area. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No not yet." Jaehyo shook his head.

"Let's get lunch then." Kiseop suggested. "I haven't eaten anything all day. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine." Jaehyo shrugged.

"Hm..." Kiseop scanned the area for a suitable place to eat. "How's that place over there?"

Jaehyo looked over to where Kiseop pointed. "La Sfera?" (A/N: the restaurant in the drama 'Pasta' lololol xD)

"It's an Italian restaurant." Kiseop took Jaehyo's hand and pulled the elder after him. "I heard it was really good."

The two entered the restaurant and were immediately seated, although the restaurant was slightly packed at the moment.

Jaehyo glanced at their hands and blushed since Kiseop hadn't let go of his hand yet. Kiseop only let go once the two arrived at their table.

"Here are your menus." the waiter, Choi Minsung, said. He was very hot by the way~ "I will be back to take your order in a bit."

Minsung then walked away and left the two to pick their food.

"Hm, I think I'll get this one..." Kiseop mumbled to himself. Jaehyo only looked at the menu in confusion. All of the noodles looked the same to him so he had no clue which one he should get. "Do you need help Jaehyo?"

"Of course not." Jaehyo scoffed. "I can pick on my own."

Kiseop chuckled causing Jaehyo to raise an eyebrow. "Nothing, continue on with your selection."

Jaehyo continued looking at the menu. "Everything is so expensive..."

"Don't worry." Kiseop smiled. "I'll be paying."

After several more minutes Minsung came back to take their order.

"I'll have the Chicken Pesto a la Lisa" Kiseop said. The waiter wrote down his order and then looked to Jaehyo.

"And you sir?"

"Uh..." Jaehyo mumbled.

"He'll have Penne with Creamy Pesto Sauce." Kiseop said.

"Your order will be ready in several minutes." Minsung bowed before heading off.

"I could have ordered myself..." Jaehyo rolled his eyes.

"Sure you could." Kiseop smirked. "Which is why you were staring at the menu like an idiot."

"Y-yah! What did you just call me?!" Jaehyo glared causing Kiseop to try and stifle his laughter. "What's so funny?"

"You're so cute when you get angry." Kiseop rested his chin on his fist.

Jashyo blushed a deep red before standing up abruptly. "I-I'm going to the restroom."

Kiseop looked on in amusement as Jaehyo quickly dashed to the restroom. When inside, he stared at his reflection in the mirror intensely.

"Yah! Ahn Jaehyo! What's wrong with you?!" Jaehyo shouted. He splashed his face with water and was in deep thought for a bit. "You hate him remember? Well, not anymore but you still don't like him!" He sighed and dried his face off before going back just in time as the food was brought out.

"This pasta is prepared by our chef Lee Jihoon." Minsung said. (A/N: Jihoon is played in the drama by the oh so y actor Hyunwoo <3)

"Gratzie." Kiseop gave a nod and the waiter walked away.

"Gratzie?"

"It means 'thank you' in Italian." Kiseop explained.

"Couldn't you just say 'kamsamnida?' The waiter was Korean." Jaehyo raised an eyebrow.

Kiseop shrugged. "I just like to show off in front of the person that interests me."

Jaehyo continued to stare at Kiseop. 'What's that supposed to mean...?'

Jaehyo shrugged off the statement and dug into his food. His eyes immediately widened after the first bite. "Wha! This is so good!"

"I'm glad you like it." Kiseop smiled as he ate his food gracefully, if that was even possible. "Do you want to try some of mine?"

Jaehyo looked up from his food and was about to answer when Kiseop placed his fork, with pasta on it, in front of Jaehyo's mouth.

"Say 'ahh~'" Kiseop instructed.

Jaehyo blushed a deep red and looked away from Kiseop. "Y-yah! What are you doing!"

"Feeding you, what else?" Kiseop pointed out the obvious.

"I know that!" Jaehyo snapped. "Why though? I can do it myself."

Kiseop shrugged. "I don't know. Can't I feed you?"

"W-well..."

"If you don't want me feeding you then why don't you feed me?" Kiseop asked and opened his mouth, using his eyes to tell Jaehyo to feed him some of the latter's pasta. Jaehyo only stared on. "I'm waiting..."

Jaehyo took a piece of bread and stuffed it into the younger's mouth. "Don't do that in public!"

Kiseop took a bite from the large piece of bread that was stuck into his mouth, chewing and swallowing before speaking. "Would you prefer me to do so without people around? Let's bring the food back to my house and eat then."

"B-bwoh?" Jaehyo gaped at what Kiseop said.

"Check!" Kiseop called as one of the waitresses came with the requested item. "Kaja." Kiseop stood up and gripped Jaehyo's hand, leading the two to the front desk downstairs.

"Did you enjoy your meal sir?" the female cashier asked.

"We'll take it to-go." Kiseop said.

After their food was handed to them, Kiseop led the two to his black corvette and opened the passenger door for Jaehyo.

"What are you doing?" Jaehyo blushed, but got into the car nonetheless. "This is embarrassing..."

"I think it's cute." Kiseop chuckled as he closed the door and walked around the car, getting into the driver's seat. "Ready to go?" He backed the car out of the lot and drove towards his home.



Hopefully that was cute enough and whatnot for you all~

Part two will be released... Right after I finish writing it. It will be within the next couple days (unless I can't for whatever reason lol) and it WILL
might be just to let you guys know :D So vote please~



Rant time~
Do any of you read books written by Alyson Noel? Specifically, the Immortal Series? I've had the sixth and final book for about a year and I finally finished it today! xD ever since AFF came into my life, I barely read hard copy books lol. I don't even read for school bwahahaha. Next to AFF, the love of my life (for now) is Sparknotes~

Err no. The love of my life is my hubbie AeJ~ Saranghaeyo Jagiya! :D this chapter's dedicated to you since you requested something about this pairing ever since like three months ago lol

Kpop stuff time. B1A4's Baby I'm Sorry... Can't stop the replay button for the MV on youtube~ I like it~ (especially Channie and Hambaro's <3)
And NU'EST made their debut! ^^ (can't stop replaying either) Minhyun is so frickin' cute. (I claims the little boy.) The song is so frickin' catchy. Ren looks like a prettier than a girl. Perfection.