Alwaysland

Suicide Notes
Day Twenty-Nine

~ 블락비 ~


I watched as the face in front of me stared back, the face that looked exactly like mine. The same eyes, same nose, same mouth, same hotness. Everything the same. The only thing that wasn't the same was that I was the real thing. My reflection in the mirror isn't.

I sighed as I put my mirror down. "What a sad life you must have." I spoke to my mirror. "You can't be like me. All you do is be there and come into use whenever you are needed. Some don't even get looked at. Those must be so hideous. Luckily for you, you'll always have me." I smirked.

"Are you talking to yourself again?" P.O asked as he sat down next to me on my bed.

"Dear child, I am not. I am talking to the second hottest man ever. Unfortunately he will never be in our world." I glanced at my reflection.

P.O gave me a weird look. "Uhm, okay. Whatever works for you."

"Would you like to take a look?" I handed the mirror to him. "Be very careful though. Sasha is very sensitive."

"You named your mirror?" P.O took the mirror anyways and looked in it. "What's so great?"

"Everything. You get to see how hot, or not, you look in the mirror. Don't you feel sad for those who weren't blessed with looks?"

"Sure..." P.O handed the mirror back. "What would you consider my looks as?"

"Well, you weren't unfortunate. You're a little better than average, I guess you could say." I nodded. P.O just raised an eyebrow while I asked him, "What do you consider me? The greatest, hottest being you've ever seen right?"

"Uh, not really." P.O rubbed the back of his head. "You're okay looking I guess. I've seen better-looking people. Like that Kiseop guy from UKISS."

I gripped my mirror tighter as I stared at him. Did this kid just call me... average? and did he say that Kiseop is better looking than me? Oh my Hogod, I think I might feel a heart attack coming... I clutched my chest. Wait no, I lied. I'm just in the process of fainting.

"H-hyung? Are you okay?" P.O asked and hesitated to touch me.

I collapsed on my bed and my reflection in the mirror was the last thing I saw before darkness engulfed me.

~~~~~

After what seemed like an Eternity, I woke up. Err, I think I woke up. All I saw around me was darkness. Not the kind of darkness that you see when you turn off the lights. I'm talking about the type of darkness that you see when you're in a black space and you can see your body parts as if you're in a well-lited area. This is strange...

I decided that laying here on the 'ground' won't do much so I got up to explore. Well, there wasn't much to explore. I'm in a black place thing. It was completely silent as well. You couldn't hear anything. It was like a deafening silence and it was starting to scare me.

"Hello?" I called out to nothing in particular. "Is anyone out there? Where the hell am I?"

I then heard muffled shouting off in the distance going "Hyung! Are you okay? Wake up!"

I walked in the direction of all the commotion. After walking for a bit I saw something ahead of me that stood out. It wasn't black, after all. Anything would stand out where I am right now, wherever that is. As I got closer, the object was silver and square shaped. What is that? The voice was coming from it though. I stood in front of it and inspected it. I tried touching it but my hand just went through it.

"What the ?" My hand retracted and I stood there a little longer looking. All of a sudden the square slowly transitioned into a picture. Not really a picture though. The things in it were moving. When the image was clear, I recognized it to be my room, with P.O sitting on my bed. With 'me.' "What the mothering ..."

"Hyung?" P.O shook 'my' body. How am I there when I'm standing right where I'm currently standing? Is this a dream or something? If it is, it's one creepy dream because the 'me' that I'm looking at sat up. "Hyung! What happened? You just collapsed for like ten seconds!"

"Yeah I'm fine." The Jaehyo I was looking at said. I'll refer to him as the second Jaehyo.

 
"What happened?"

"Hey! Jihoon!" I called to the boy in the moving image. But it seemed like he couldn't hear me.

The second Jaehyo shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I'm okay."

"Oh, alright then. Let's go get something to eat." P.O got up to leave and as the second Jaehyo was about to, he looked in my direction and smirked. It wasn't just any smirk though. His smirk looked evil and menacing.

"Yah! What the hell is going on?!" I shouted to the Jaehyo I was watching. He continued smirking as he waved and left the room. "Hey! Get back here! I'm not done talking!"

However P.O and the second Jaehyo had already left the room. I stared after them as my mouth was open in shock.

"Shocking isn't it?" a voice behind me spoke which caused me to jump.

"What the ?! You scared me!" I shouted at the... thing... in front of me. "Who are you?"

"My name is Kitty White." the life sized Hello Kitty thing replied.

"Where the hell am I and why am I here?! Shouldn't I be there?" I pointed to the image that went back to being a silver square. "Why was there a second me in my place?! And why the hell are you life sized?! Shouldn't you be in Zico's room?!"

"Well maybe if you stop shouting I can tell you!" Hello Kitty glared at me. I didn't even know it can do that... "First off, you were unfortunate and were't able to arrive at Neverland so now you're in Alwaysland."

"...Alwaysland...?" I stared at the white cat.

"Yes, Alwaysland. Don't ask me why it's called that." she nodded.

"I'm dreaming right? There's no such thing as a life sized Hello Kitty doll that can talk and move. You don't even have a mouth!" I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Boy you sure ask a lot of questions. No you aren't dreaming. This is reality."

"Reality has flying monkeys?" I stared at the flying monkey above my head.

"They do now." The plushie nodded. "Do you want me to answer all your questions or not?"

"Yes, answer them. I need to know all of this."

"Then shut up." Damn, this is one y cat. "You want to know why you're here. I'll show you why later along with why there is a 'second Jaehyo.'"

"You know my name?" I asked but she glared at me. "Okay, I'll be quiet..."

"I am in here because Zico and I broke up. So now I will be in this place forever and ever."

"That ."

"Indeed it does."

"So... Why am I here?" I asked. "That stupid wannabe Jaehyo person smirked at me earlier. What's with that?!"

"Come with me." Hello Kitty began walking away and I followed after. I'm not sure where we are going actually. Everything is all black and looks the same.

"How do you know which way to go?" I asked. She didn't answer me though. What a ...

After walking for a while we arrived at wherever our destination was. We are here."

I stared at our destination: still black space.

"Uhm... What's the difference between where we were and where we are now?" she didn't answer me but I heard rumbling noises, like for an earthquake. Only, the ground was stable and unmoving...

"You have summoned me from my slumber." a deep, low voice echoed. "State your reason for disturbing my sleep."

"Shut up and make yourself visible already." Hello Kitty demanded.

"Aish. You're no fun." the person made themself present. He no longer had a deep, loe voice. It was now just a regular voice, like the one of a boy's that has not reached puberty.

"This boy has questions about why he's here." Hello Kitty said as she walked away. "Have fun."

"H-hey! Where are you going?" I called after her, but being the she is, she ignored me and suddenly disappeared. "What the ? Did she just disappear?!"

"Yup." The guy said. "I'm Son Goku by the way."

I raised an eyebrow. This 'Son Goku' even looked like the one from Dragonball Z. I'm not even gonna question it because so many weird things has happened.

"Okay, okay. I'm just kidding. My name is Joon." the person's appearance then changed. He now had brown hair and was wearing a... I can't even say a shirt because it was barely covering anything. So this showed off his six pack. "I like to dress up as DBZ characters."

"Your voice doesn't match your appearance, but anyways. Hey Joon, I'm—"

"Jaehyo. I know." he smiled.

"How does everyone know my name?! First it was those ghost children, then it was a plushie doll, and now you? Who's next?!"

He frowned. "I didn't know that knowing someone's name was a bad thing. You didn't have to shout at me..."

Oh my Hogod. Really now?! Augh. He better not cry. "Okay, I apologize."

My apology caused him to smile. "Okay. I forgive you."

"Now tell me why I'm here."

"Hm... I'm not sure."

"What?!"

"Well, Hello Kitty knows, I don't. So I don't know why she handed you over to me." He shrugged.

I literally facepalmed. "Are you guys ing with me? Augh!!"

"I can find out though." He grinned.

"Good. Do that." I sighed. "And what the hell is Alwaysland?"

"The place that's not Neverland."

"..." I sighed at the answer. "I know that."

"Oh, Alwaysland is the place inside that mirror you have." He nodded.

"Wait, so I'm inside my mirror?"

"Yup!"

"How is that possible?" I groaned. I don't want to be stuck inside my mirror. "How do I get back?"

"Well, we have to know how and why you're here first." He told me.

"Well all I remember happening is that I fainted and when I woke up I'm in this place."

"That's unimportant." he waved off my information.

"Why does it feel like it's important to me then?"

"Because it probably is important."

"What?" I looked at him confused. "Didn't you say it was unimportant?"

"Yeah but I was probably wrong." This guy is so difficult to talk to. "Now, I'm going to go sleep. We can talk more about this issue tomorrow. I'm tired... See ya." Before I was able to say anything he disappeared in a flash.

Great. Now I'm in this creepy place alone. I looked around to see if I can find my way back to the silver square. I think it's safe to assume that the square is the entrance to this world. All I need to do is find a way to get back. That's easier said than done.

After walking for a bit I found the silver square. I sat down in front of it and stared. The square showed the image of my room again but no one was in it. I sighed and laid down. Maybe if I sleep, time will pass by faster and I can get back to my world... Maybe this is really a dream. I wish it was. Hopefully sleep will work and when I wake up I'll be back in my room.

It was worth a shot.

~ 블락비 ~

Oh my Hogod! What's going on? :O Is Jaehyo dreaming? Is he really in Alwaysland? (I'm so original~) and life sized talking Hello Kitty? What do you guys think is happening?? Find out in the next couple chapters!~

After I was done typing this chapter I went to make instant noodles.
My grandma was liek "Do you know how to make it?" I just stared at her thinking 'Really grandma? They're instant noodles...'
THEN when I was putting the seasoning powder thing in she asks "Oh you can eat that? Isn't it too spicy for you?"
Oh I love my grandma. She's so funny~
 
Want to read my fail attempt at ? :D It's Seyong x Chaejin from MYNAME~