That Stuff in the Toilet is NOT Chocolate

Suicide Notes

Watch this guys :D BRACK AND YELLOW BRACK AND YELLOW BRACK AND YELLOW xD Oh Block B cracks me up <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyOsiOSW6Wg&feature=feedrec_grec_index

 

Day Twenty-Five

~ 블락비 ~

"Can't you guys just make up?" B-Bomb groaned. "If not, then go argue somewhere else and stop giving me a headache."

"Arguing?" I gave him a look of disbelief. "He's the one that's trying to hurt me every chance he gets!"

"Hey, not my fault that you're the one that lied about taking my precious belongings." Zico put his hands up defensively. "That stuff is sacred."

I rolled my eyes. "I can see that. You basically have a shrine for it."

"Don't be hating because you're jealous." Zico said in all his swagful glory.

"Jealous of what?!" I sighed.

"What's not to be jealous of?" Zico smirked.

"ZIIICOOO!!~" a voice outside the common room called.

B-Bomb, Zico, and I turned our attention to the door.

"Who was that?" I questioned as B-Bomb shrugged. We waited for the person to make their appearance.

"...Any moment now..." B-Bomb mumbled. We continued staring at the doorway.

"Hyung!!" Zico shot up from his seat and glomped the person that entered the room. The two fell on the ground and apparently knocked over someone else in the process.

"Oww... Can you guys get off me?" a muffled voice underneath the two spoke. When they fell, they had fallen backwards and landed on the little boy. What were their names again...? I'll just wait until someone says something.

"Hey Taewoon." B-Bomb waved. Ah, that's right. The monkey's name was Taewoon. And the chinky little boy's name is... Bobby?

"Sorry Sungmin..." Taewoon got off of the little boy and helped him up. I swore his name was Bobby, not Sungmin.

"Candy... Where's my candy?" Zico jumped up and down like he was on crack. "Need. Now."

Taewoon stood there thinking for a bit. "Oh that's what I came here for! Sorry Jiho. I forgot to buy them."

Zico's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Yah! What's wrong with you?! You haven't brought them to me for the past several weeks and now you forgot to buy them?!"

Taewoon started laughing. "Calm yo' . I was kidding. Here they are." he took a bag out from behind him and handed Zico the sweets.

I really wonder sometimes though, is there crack inside of the candy or something? It's not actually just candy is it?

And because the fool didn't realize that the godly Jaehyo was present in the room earlier, he decided to acknowlege my existance now.

"Oh hey Jae-Jae! I didn't see you there!" Taewoon grinned as he engulfed me into a man hug.

"Jae-Jae?" I mumbled.

"Yup! Don't you like my nickname for you?" He stared intently at me. "You do, don't you Minnie?"

Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure hyung."

"Why'd you bring the kid? Is he tonight's dinner?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yah!" Sungmin growled. "I'll make your face dinner!"

"Please. Like that will happen." I rolled my eyes. "We'll cook you 'cause I'm beautiful and you're pitiful."

"Someone hold me back before I scratch his face off." Sungmin gave me the stink eye.

"Please. You wish you could. Your arms aren't long enough. I could hold you back." I smirked. "What a sad life you have you poor little boy. Did you not receive your growth spurt?"

"Rahhh!!" he launched himself at me but I placed a hand on his forehead, preventing him from clawing at my face like he claimed he would do. All hell would break loose if he was able to scratch my face.

"Someone needs to tie this little boy up." I stared boredly at the shorter kid. "Oh wait, I know. I'll do it."

I flung Sungmin over my shoulders and found some rope conveniently placed at the corner of the room. I then threw him down in a chair and tied him down.

"There we go. Problem solved. And I didn't even have to call Mino." Oh ho, get my reference? Haha... I make myself laugh~

"Let me go!" Sungmin thrashed about in his chair. "Hyung! Help me!"

Unfortunately for Sungmin, I kept Taewoon busy by giving him some bubbles to blow. . His kind is so easy to amuse. I smirked at the kid as he had a look of shock on his face.

Once he was over his initial phase of shock he started to shout again. I rolled my eyes as I went over to B-Bomb and took his right shoe off.

"What the hell are you doing?" B-Bomb gave me a weird look.

"You'll see." I took off his sock and walked over to Sungmin. Sungmin gave me a weird look before his eyes went wide as I stuffed the sock in his mouth.

"That's gross." B-Bomb scrunched up his face. If Sungmin didn't have the sock in his mouth he'd probably be going 'EWWWW, EWWWW GET IT OUT!!!!' right now.

"Be happy little boy. At least I didn't dunk you inside Taeil's fish tank." I patted Sungmin's head.

"I think he'd prefer that." B-Bomb glanced at Sungmin.

"Anyways, back to our company." I faced Taewoon.

"Bubbles~" Taewoon continued blowing bubbles. "Bubble, bubble, bubble pop! Bubble bubble, pop pop!"

"...Uhm, Taewoon?" I called, but he didn't hear me. Darn it. That's another thing about his kind. Once you finally distract them, you can't regain their attention. Especially if they start singing Bubble Pop by that Hyuna girl.

"Let's go get Jihoonie and the others. I promised them candy the next time my brother brought them." Zico then led us out of the room in search of the others.

We spotted Taeil first. "Taeil! I have candy!"

Taeil looked up and saw us. "Oh hey there. Taewoon's here? Did Sungmin not come?"

"He's in the common room." I informed him. He nodded as Zico gave him a container of candy.

"Where's Jihoonie?" Zico asked.

"Uhm... He might be in his room. I'm unsure." Taeil shrugged as he walked away. "Thanks for the candy."

We headed over to P.O's room, and as Taeil had told us, he was sitting in his room.

"Hey guys." P.O nodded at us before going back to cutting paper into tiny pieces with his safety scissors. And these are actual safety scissors. The one without blades. Let me tell you, the safety scissors with blades... Yeah they don't work. They made me bleed once.

"Want candy?" Zico held up one of the containers. P.O dropped his paper and scissors right away and ran up to Zico, snatching the container out of his hands and ran off. Yeah, I still stand by my theory. The candy has crack in them.

"Now where is Kyung? I haven't seen him all morning. That's strange. Isn't he usually with you Zico?" B-Bomb asked. Now that I think about it, this is strange. Kyung usually is with Zico.

"I don't know actually." Zico scratched the side of his head. "Where is that cucumber?"

"Let's go find him." I said as we left P.O's room. Taewoon was still playing with the bubbles in P.O's room so we had to go back and drag him out.

"Keep up!" I said to the monkey man. But of course, he didn't hear me.

"Happy, happy, happy bubble! Ba dap ba ba!" Taewoon sang as he continued blowing bubbles.
(A/N: Anyone know this song? Happy Bubble by Donghae, Siwon Kyuhyun (Whoops.. I was thinking Kyuhyun but wrote Siwon), and some unimportant chick that I forget the name of... Too unimportant so I'm not gonna bother looking up her name.)

"...Truce?" Zico randomly asked as we walked through the hallway. Is he talking to me? I'm unsure since he's not even bothering to look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Take it or leave it. I'm not asking again." Zico glanced over to me.

"...Fine." We shook hands and all was finally well... For now.

On the way to find Kyung, we ended up finding U-Kwon at the bathrooms instead.

"Kwonnie!" Zico called as we came up to him.

"Hi!" U-Kwon grinned as he ate chocolate from the bag he had.

"Can I have some chocolate?" Zico asked. Before U-Kwon answered, Zico grabbed U-Kwon's bag of candy and threw it to me.

"Give it back!" U-Kwon ran over to me. I threw it back to Zico and he pretended to throw it in the direction of the toilets.

"My chocolates!" U-Kwon shouted as he ran over to the toilet where the 'chocolate' landed in.

He was about to reach in for it but B-Bomb ran over to him and held him back. "Yukwon... That stuff in the toilet is not chocolate! Who the hell forgot to flush?!"

Eww. That's gross.

"Zico has your candy Kwonnie." I said. "He just pretended to throw it."

"You're so mean Zi-Zi!" U-Kwon pouted as he grabbed his bag of candy from behind Zico's back and skipped off.

"Aw... There's no more bubbles!" Taewoon looked up once he ran out of bubbles. "...Where's Sungmin?"

"In the common room." Zico answered. "Let's go back. I'm done with my fun here. We never did find my Kyungcumber."

~~~~~

"There you are! Why are you playing 'hostage' Minnie? Didn't I say you couldn't play that without me?" Taewoon said. "Oh well, let's go home. We can continue playing there if you want."

Sungmin glared at Taewoon. Taewoon then swung Sungmin, who was still tied to the chair with B-Bomb's sock in his mouth, over his shoulder and left.

"...They play 'hostage?'" I looked over to Zico.

"Don't ask."


~ 블락비 ~

Don't you just love the Taemin (Sungmin/Taewoon. What's their OTP name thing?? Taesung sounds weird. But I don't wanna think of SHINee's Taemin when I see this .__.) scene at the end there~ ;D You guys got what I hinted at right? /winkwink.

Other than Sungmin/Taewoon, I also ship Sungmin/Jihwan ;D they're so adorable!! THE BOSSSSSSSS <3

I be jealous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6ZdBXnr0A

Holy Hogod!! Co-Ed's boy subgroup is making their debut in maaarch!!~
Stupid rumor that said they were debuting in October wasn't true >:(
however... Kangho isn't going to be in the group anymore D:
This equation should not ever occur --> CoEd - a member = me depressed
Why you have to pursue acting Kangho?!?! Dx
So now I dunno if I should be happy or sad... =/

I'll reply to comments again, only individually now :D (interaction with my readers!~)