Just Who Exactly Are You Guys?

Suicide Notes

Day Twenty-One

~ 블락비 ~

I woke up still very sleepy but decided to go get breakfast since I know I probably won't be able to fall asleep again.

"Eggs, get your eggs here. Fresh and white eggs are here!" I heard a voice in the back of my head sing as I smelled the wafting scent of eggs in the air.

"Eggs." I said as I stood still, staring at the wall in front of me. "Need to get before he takes them all."

I then sprinted to the cafeteria as I became wide awake. I shoved the door open and it hit the wall, making a loud bang sound. I looked left and right stealthily to find no one in the caferteria. Then, sitting on one of the tables was a plate of fresh eggs, the hot air floating up, indicating that they were just made.

"Yes. Eggs. All mine. Mine, mine, mine~" I advanced towards the gorgeous and delicious plate of eggs. Yes, they are gorgeous. That perfect yellow tint and the fluffliness of the eggs. But don't get me wrong. I'm still way more gorgeous. Nothing is ever more gorgeous than Ahn Jaehyo. Not even my reflection.

"Eggs~" I was about the take a bite of the eggs when out of nowhere the plate started floating! Whoa! Magical eggs? Wait, no. The floating plate then titled and all the eggs on the plate fell into B-Bomb's mouth...

"Mm~" B-Bomb rubbed his stomach as he swallowed his food. "These eggs are delicious."

My mouth hung open as I stared at him in disbelief. Oh no he didn't. He did not just do what I thought he did. Someone tell me he did not just do that.

"Are you trying to catch flies? Close your mouth." B-Bomb said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Y-Yah! How dare you!" I pointed accusingly at him. "Why did you eat all the eggs! I saw them first!"

B-Bomb smirked. "You saw them first but I was faster. Life just isn't fair now is it?"

I growled and grabbed a bagel since there were no more eggs left because of SOMEONE.

"You always take all the eggs. I haven't had them for more than a week! I swear I'm going to have withdrawal symptoms." I groaned.

"Learn to be quicker." B-Bomb smirked.

"How? It's only six in the morning and you are already eating all the eggs. It's not like I'm going to wake up at five in the morning." I rolled my eyes. The room was completely silent as we stared at each other. Waking up at five in the morning for eggs doesn't sound too bad. "I'm going to leave..."

I got up and left the cafeteria to go roam around since there isn't much to do. There's no more TV to watch. Maybe I shoudn't have destroyed it...

Chomping on my bagel, I stared into space and didn't watch where I was going. I ended up bumping into someone.

"Owie!" the voice said. Wait a minute. That voice sounds familiar. Too familiar.

I stared down at the shorter person in front of me.

"You!" I shouted as I pointed at him.

"Ah!!" Before he was able to run away, I grabbed his arm and then put him in a headlock. "Let me go!"

"Shut up!" I shouted as I flung the boy over my shoulders and carried him to my room.

"This is illegal!" he pounded on my back and kicked his legs.

"Stop kicking! If you hit my face I'm going to kill you!" I dodged his kicks.

"It's not like you can kill me anyways!" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't think I can? I'm in an asylum after all. It's not like anything worse can happen to me."

"Fine. Don't believe me." The boy crossed his arms and pouted. "My hyung isn't going to be happy when he finds out you're kidnapping me."

"And who exactly is this 'hyung' of yours?" I walked into my room and threw him on the bed as I locked the door.

"You'll find out when he comes and rescues me." The boy sat up on the bed. He looked around the room and his eyes landed on the lamp on the nightstand. He pushed the on button and stared at the light. After several seconds he turned it off. Then he turned it on again. Then off. Then on and off and on and off and on and off and on and—

"Stop that!" I shouted. He obeyed and picked up my mirror.

"Ooh. This is a pretty mirror." He played with it and it slipped out of bis hands, falling to the ground and cracking. "Oops..."

"Yah! That's my precious mirror! I need that!" I shouted as I made my way over to him.

"Ooh a pikachu plushie."

"Don't touch that!" I snatched it back from him. "Stop touching everything! Sit still and shut up."

He sat on the bed with his legs crossed and stared at me in silence.

"Okay. Now I want you to answer some questions for me." I told him. "You're not admitted into this institution place right?"

"Nope!" He grinned. "I'm not crazy like you, Jaehyo-hyung!~"

I felt my eye twitch. Did this little boy just call me crazy? "How do you know my name?"

"I heard the other crazy people call you that." he smiled.

This little boy is getting on my nerves. "Since you know my name, what's your name?" I questioned him.

He hesitated a bit before saying, "I don't know if I should tell you. My hyung might get mad at me."

I rolled my eyes. "It's fine if you tell me. It's not like I'm going to tell anyone anyways. Besides, they wouldn't believe me. Especially after they laughed when I told them about the other day's incident when you ran away from me."

"Oh... Okay then! Since you said it's okay, I'm Ricky!" the boy grinned.

"Ricky... who looks like a puppy. Ricky." I said his name to help myself not forget it. "Okay. So what are you doing in this place if you aren't admitted into it? How come you aren't out there like a normal little boy should be? Don't you have school and whatnot?"

He shook his head. "I don't have school. And I'm here because my hyung is here. He takes care of us."

"Your hyung?" I raised an eyebrow as he nodded. "Is he admitted here or something? And who's 'us?' There's more of you?"

"Mmhmm!" He perked up. He seems happy to be able to talk about the rest of them, whoever 'they' are. "There's my C.A.P-hyung who takes care of us. He's not admitted here. None of us are. Chunji-hyung sometimes helps him out too. L. Joe-hyung likes girls. Niel-hyung is happy a lot—"

"Like you?" I asked.

He grinned and then continued. "And then here's my only dongsaeng, Changjo. He acts really mature for his age!"

"Aren't you older than him?" He nodded. "You should act more mature like this dongsaeng of yours. How old are you anyways?"

"I'm 16!" He grinned, showing off his white teeth.

"Okay. I have one more question." I stated as he waited for me to ask it. "The other day when I was chasing after you and the kid with the pink hair."

"That's L. Joe-hyung."

"Okay whatever. When I was chasing you and L.Joe down, you guys suddenly disappeared into thin air. What happened? Is there like a secret door in that hallway of something?"

Ricky shook his head. "Nope. There's no secret door. We were able to disappear because we're—"

"Ricky!" A voice shouted from behind me causing me to jump.

I turned around and saw the guy from the other day, the one with the muscles and the intimidating stare.

"C.A.P-hyung!" Ricky exclaimed as he got up from the bed and skipped over to this guy.

"How the hell did you get in here? Didn't I lock the door?" I questioned him.

"Don't worry about it." He rolled him eyes at me.

"Yah! Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" I shouted.

"What did I say the other day?!" he crossed his arms as he asked Ricky, ignoring what I had said to him.

"Uhm..." Ricky put a finger on his lips and thought about it. "I don't remember."

C.A.P sighed. "I said I wouldn't let you go out to play anymore remember?"

"Oh..." Ricky's shoulders deflated as he recalled what the older boy had told him.

"And on top of that, you almost told this guy who we are." He nodded towards me.

"But he won't tell anyone." Ricky reassured.

"And how do you know?" C.A.P interrogated.

"I told other people how I saw you guys and no one believed me." I explained. "They thought I was seeing things."

"See Ricky, he told people. That's why you don't tell him anything." C.A.P instructed.

"It doesn't matter though. No one believes me." I reminded him. "And I'm not going to bother telling them about you guys again since they'll just laugh and draw on my face again when I'm sleeping." I growled at the memory. "So... Ricky was in the middle of telling me why you guys were able to hide so quickly."

"Can I tell him hyung?" Ricky asked as he hopped up and down. "Can I Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?"

"Fine." C.A.P sighed.

"Okay~" Ricky then turned to me. "We were able to disappear because we're ghosts!"

I stared at them before laughing. "That's a good one. Now really, tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-tell me, was there a secret door you escaped through?"

The two stared at me with a serious expression, even Ricky.

"I'm serious. We are ghosts." Ricky confirmed once more.

My laughter died down. "Oh. You guys aren't joking?"

The two shook their heads 'no.'

"I see..." We continued staring at each other and they were the last things I saw before darkness surrounded me.

 

~ 블락비 ~


And so Teen Top is revealed! >:D

OMHG. SNSD's The Boys is so Hot. Even though I'd like for Secret to win, I must admit that SNSD has a better comeback ):

The BOSS's comeback teaser is hot too! Can't wait for it! After like, what.. a year?? x) /fangirling

Question of the day: Secret or SNSD? (Sadly I know who would win in a popularity contest...)

Anyone want a review for their story? (: I'm one of the reviewers or you can choose from the other four~
Devine Reviews