Taking Drugs

Suicide Notes

Day Two

 

~ 블락비 ~

 

I tried opening my eyes again. I finally succeeded in doing so but regretted it and closed them again. All I saw was white and it was really bright. Okay... I think I can open them now. I looked around to discover that I was in an unfamiliar room... In a bed. Strapped down. The ? Why am I tied down to this bed?! No wonder I couldn't move earlier. Who's the little that dares to do this to me, Ahn Jaehyo, anyway?!

Right as I stopped trying to break free someone opened the door from across the room. Huh. Was that door always there?

"Ah, I see you're awake." the lady that entered smiled and walked towards me. She was holding a clipboard and wore a white uniform shirt and skirt.

Great. Don't tell me. I'm in a damn hospital... "Hey lady, where am I?" I asked her.

"You're in a place where we can help you." She smiled. "You can call me Miss Minah. Arasso?"

I don't care about your name. Didn't even answer my question augh. I tried looking at her clipboard to see what was on it but she moved it towards her body to cover the contents. .

"Can you please tell me your name?" she asked me.

I raised one of my eyebrows. "Wae?"

"I just want to make sure you're okay after your little... accident." she smiled.

"I don't have to tell you." I said. She just stared at me, causing me to stare right back. After an eternity she finally looked away. That's right. Ahn Jaehyo never loses in a staring contest. Insert smirk here. My hot smirk.

"I'll get the doctor." she said as she put her clipboard down and left the room. Bad move. Why would anyone leave a clipboard lying around where anyone can take it? Babo.

I reached over for the clipboard and began to examine it.

What. The. Hell.

At the top of the front paper in big bold letters said SEOUL CITY MENTAL INSTITUTION. Underneath that listed my name and information like my birthdate and stuff. I flipped the page to see 'Reason For Registration.' Before I could read any further the door opened and in came the lady from earlier. She frowned when she saw that I was holding her clipboard and rushed over, taking it from my hands.

Geez lady. If you didn't want anyone to read it then you shouldn't have left it there in the first place.

She started to speak. "This is Doctor Cho PD-nim. He will be examining you now." She then headed towards the door to leave, taking the clipboard with her this time. Just my luck.

"Annyeong." The doctor said to me.

"Why am I here?" I asked. "Untie me."

"Mianhae, I can't do that. We need to make sure you're stable." he said. "Now can you tell me your name?"

I rolled my eyes. "Since I'm in some Mental Institution you should know my name so I don't see the point of having to tell you."

He looked at me. Does everyone enjoy staring at my beauty? "Take a picture. It lasts longer."

"Do you know why you're in here?" He asked me.

"You tell me." I said. "I'm not mental and I don't have problems. I don't see why I need to be in this nuthouse."

"You are not in a nuthouse. You're in here to get help. Everyone here will give you that help that you need."

"I don't need help." I scowled.

He stared at me again and then sighed. "Here, take this. I will discuss more things with you tomorrow." He gave me a pill and some water.

"You're trying to drug me now?"

"It's medicine that you'll need." he said and got up to untie my wrists. He then left the room.

I looked at the blue pill on the table. What is it anyways? Oh well, won't hurt to try it. Remember kids, don't take drugs unless they're free. But beware of the consequences like falling into deep sleep, which is what happened to me...

 

~ 블락비 ~

 

Hopefully the story so far is good :D The rest of Block B will be coming in shortly~

The chapters after this one will be much, much longer. Apologies if you didn't think it was long enough.

Comments guys!! Tell me how the story is. Whether the comments or good or bad I will accept~ If the story isn't that great, tell me why and I'll try to make it better! :)