Taeil's Last Moments

Suicide Notes

caution: Includes character death. This may or may not be depressing. I'm not sure since I wrote it lol. So don't read if you can't take it.

 

Taeil's POV

I can't take it anymore. I really can't. I can't live with what I did. I didn't mean to hurt her, but...

She shouldn't be in that coma. I should have been in her place instead. Because of what I did, she could have died.

Maybe... Maybe if I'm dead, that can make up for it. No one would miss me even if I died right? Everyone else here probably wouldn't care all that much. They could be sad for a few days but their lives will go on. It's not like we're close friends anyways. We're all just patients that happen to see each other everyday because we're all a part of this asylem.

I stared at the ceiling of my room. The same ceiling that I stare at everyday when I'm laying on my bed. The never changing ceiling that mocks my life. While everyone else's life changes for the better, my life stays the same. I'm probably not meant to even be in this world.

That's when I made my decision.

"Maybe it's time to end my life." I laughed dryly at the thought. "They would be happier that way... Wouldn't they?"

They definately would be happier. If I was gone they wouldn't have to worry anymore. They wouldn't be questioning what they would have to do everyday. Yeah, my parents would probably be happier that I'm gone since they wish that she would just wake up already. How much longer will she be in that coma?

Hm, this idea I have might work. If I die, I could atone for for what I did. When I'm gone, she could actually wake up. Hopefully she'll wake up. It was worth a shot right?

I went over to the desk that was next to my bed and took out several pieces of paper and a pencil from the drawer.

"I'll leave a letter for everyone. I wonder if they would care to read it. Jaehyo would right?" I chuckled emotionlessly. I thought about what I should write. What did it matter what I wrote? After they read it, they'll just forget later on.

After writing all the letters and writing everyone's name on them, I folded them up and placed them on my bed.

"Well, this is the end." I sighed before looking up to the ceiling to where the rope hung. The rope had been in its place for the past several days. I'm not even sure if I had planned this sooner or not. Maybe I knew that I was going to go through with this, that's why I had placed the rope there a couple days ago.

I stepped onto the chair that was directly under the rope. How did I even get the rope up there? I'm not a very tall person so I really wonder. Taking a deep breath, I took the rope with my hands.

"There's no turning back once I do this."

Thoughts of my friends and good times with them from this asylem came flowing through my mind. Am I really making the correct decision to end my life?

I went through this before but always ended up cowering away at the last moment. I can't do the same thing this time. I need to go through with it. It's the only way she'll wake up, that's what I've convinced myself to believe.

I placed the rope around my neck and took another deep breath. It's now or never. If I don't do it now I probably never will. I felt the adrenaline course through my body. It actually felt nice compared to the other times.

I stared blankly at the ceiling one last time. The time has come for me to leave this world. I've lived it long enough.

I stepped off of the chair and felt the rope tighten around my neck. It hurts, it hurts alot. But I have to endure it. Just for a little longer.

I struggled to breathe as I felt my airway get constricted. It's getting harder and harder to breathe. My vision was starting to get blurry as I felt myself slowly slip into unconsciousness.

This is it.

My time to atone has come.

Goodbye.

I put off writing this for so long =_= I guess it's just because I didn't want to write about Taeil dying xD (I thought this extra was kind of boring as well... :/) In the middle of it I was planning to make Taeil actually live and escape from the asylem. The 'Taeil' that's dead would actually be a fake body. But that was too much that I would have to think out xD

Maybe this would have been written 'better' if I was in a depressed mood lol.

For the next extra, there will be options that you guys can pick from. So vote for what you want to see~