What the Hell is a 'Block B?'

Suicide Notes

   Day Thirty-Six

   
~ 블락비 ~

"Do you have all the things I requested for?" P.O asked me.

"Uh, I think so?" I said unsure. "Cloaks, incense sticks, candles... That's it right? Oh! And I found these really cool masks that cover your face, leaving just one eye exposed."

"Did you get the fizzy lemonade?"

"I was really supposed to get that?" I thought he was just kidding about that...

"Jaehyo! I'm bored!" Ricky whined. Yes, Ricky. I just found out this morning that I was the only one able to see the boys. The rest can't. I don't know why he didn't tell me this before. Unfortunately, I keep forgetting so when they talk to me and I reply, everyone gives me strange looks.

"Not now Ricky." I mumbled.

"Did you say something?" P.O looked up at me.

"Nothing." I said as he went back to staring at the stain on the floor.

Several moments later Chocolate Man came into the room. "Jihoon, you have visitors."

"Visitors?" P.O sat up. "Who?"

"These ladies right here." Chocolate Man moved from the doorway to let two girls through before he left the room.

"Noonas!" P.O beamed as he shot up from his seat and ran to the girls.

"How have you been?" One of them asked.

"I've been okay." He grinned. I stared at the three before P.O looked over to me. "Oh Jaehyo, these are my noonas. This is Aejung and this is Hyorin. My mom and their moms are friends."

I nodded. "Hi."

"He's really good looking." The one named Hyorin told Aejung who nodded.

"Noona!" I heard Changjo shout from behind me.

"Why are they here?" C.A.P appeared in front of me. The boys ran up to the two.

"Noona! I missed you so much." Changjo jumped up and down in front of Hyorin.

"How have you been?" Chunji grinned as he clung onto Aejung's neck.

"Do you guys know them?" I asked the boys. The boys nodded.

"What?" P.O gave me a weird look.

"N-nothing." I sighed.

"Don't worry about him." P.O turned back to the girls. "He tends to talk to himself."

"Y-yah! I do not!" I growled.

"Noona?" Chunji frowned as he waved his hand in front of Aejung's face.

C.A.P sighed. "They can't see us."

"But..." Ricky's lip quivered. "B-but..."

Changjo huffed at how their noonas couldn't see them. "I will get them to see us!"

"What are you going to do?" Niel asked.

Changjo thought for a moment. "I don't know but I'll figure out something!"

As the boys were discussing their plans and whining about how the girls couldn't see them, I watched as the girls gave P.O boxes of candies.

"Oh thank you noonas!" P.O jumped up and down in excitement.

"No problem." They smiled.

"Well I have to get back to work now." Hyorin informed. "We'll come see you some other time."

"Aww, but you just got here." P.O frowned.

"My boss is going to yell at me if I don't get back. He's probably going to assume that I'm talkong to a little boy right now." Hyorin chuckled.

"Technically you are." Aejun pointed out. "Anyways, I have to get back to my shop too."

"Fine..." P.O pouted before giving a goodbye hug. The two girls then walked towards the exit.

"See ya." I waved when they said bye.

"B-bye noona." Chunji sighed. Aejung turned back around and made eye contact with Chunji. "Noona?" Aejung ran towards Chunji and this gave him hope that maybe she was able to see him. He opened up his arms so that he could hug her when she came close. "Noon—"

"I thought that I almost lost my penny!" Aejung bent down and picked up the penny that was at Chunji's foot. "I knew I heard something drop!"

Chunji frowned as I gave him a look of pity. "Don't be too sad." I told him. "Of course she wouldn't be able to see you." The boys watched as the girls left out the door.

"We really need to fix your problem." P.O commented.

"What problem?" I asked.

"Well you keep talking to yourself."

"I don't talk to myself." I sighed.

"Keep telling yourself that." P.O grinned. "Do you wanna be? Block B!"

I gave him a weird look. "What the hell is a Block B? Is it like some kind of exotic snake from Thailand or something?"

He thought for a bit with his finger on his lips. "I don't know actually, but doesn't it sound cool?"

"I guess. Yeah it does sound pretty cool." I nodded.

"Oh! I got an idea!" He shouted. "Our operation for tomorrow. We should be called the Block B cult!"

A Block B cult? "Uhm, sure I guess."

"I'm gonna go tell the others!" I watched as he ran out of the room excited. Well. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.



~ 블락비 ~


Anyone that reads my Teen Top story should know who Aejung and Hyorin are (: They made a special appearance~

So this is my last update before I disappear for two weeks~