I Hate ing Ants.

Suicide Notes

Day Seventeen
 

~ 블락비 ~



"..."

"Did you forget again...?" B-Bomb's eye twitched.

"Mianhe!!" U-Kwon sulked. "Achoo!"

"Let's do this again." B-Bomb rolled his eyes. "You have to remember your lines! You made us do this with you so you better know your lines."

"It's not my fault that I can't remember them because I'm sick."

"Well it up."

I stared at the pair, amused.

"Don't worry U-Kwon." Taeil told him. "You'll be fine if you just concentrate."

"Let's leave them be." I pulled on Taeil's arm. "We have to go practice our lines with Jihoon."

As we left the room I noticed that there were ants everywhere, occational cockroaches. "Why are there so many ants?" There was so many, I swear you could feed a person a whole meal with them.

Taeil shrugged. "I don't know but I heard that they called an exterminator who is going to be coming today."

I nodded as Hanhae, Kyung, and Zico walked by.

"Hey, hey!" Hanhae grinned when he saw us. "I heard that an exterminator is coming! Let's play a prank on him~"

I raised an eyebrow. I thought about it for a bit (not really... I don't need to think. Everything comes naturally, like my godly face~) and said, "Alright. That sounds good."

I turned to Taeil and saw him nodding as well.

"Zico, Kyung, are you guys up for it?" He asked them.

"Shh!" Zico shushed us. "We're trying to concentrate!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Kyung nodded expeditiously. "Gotta remember them lines!"

And with that the two froliced away to only Hogod knows where...

"Have you tried to remember your lines yet?" Taeil directed at Hanhae.

Hanhae just grinned in response. "Nope~"

"Are you going to remember them all in time?" I raised an eyebrow, doubting his skills.

"Don't worry 'bout it. I have the most simplest lines ever, becauuuuse, Hey! I'm Mr. Simple~" Hanhae then skipped off singing and dancing in some random motion that looked like he was air-drying his hands.

"I guess we should go practice our lines?" I suggested, since this should be the smart thing to do.

"I don't feel like it though. This script gives me a headache." Taeil frowned. "Let's go find Jihoon to practice together..."

~~~~~

"..." I stared at the sight in front of me when we got to P.O.'s room.

"Why is my designer box in your room?" Taeil asked annoyed.

"Why are you worried about that?!" I stared at him like he was crazy. "He's sitting in that box! !"

"I'm worried because I keep my hats in there!" Taeil pursed his lips. "Get out of my box and go put some clothes on."

"Why are you in a box anyways?" I questioned him.

"Uhm... I don't know actually." P.O. scratched the back of his head, confused. "I woke up this morning like this and never bothered getting out..."

"Do you think it was that guy from yesterday?" Taeil recalled the horrid memory. Even though we weren't the ones that were almost , we still get chills just thinking about the situation.

P.O. looked frightened. "I hope not! Duude! He scares me so much!"

"As you should be..."

"But now I want more candy and he won't be here to give me any more." He pouted. "Do you guys know where Charlie is?"

"You are not going back to him." Taeil commanded. "Stay beside us. You'll be safer that way. If anything, I'll protect you." (A/N: OTP? :D)

"Yeah. Now let's go practice our lines before we get distracted again."

~~~~~

"YEAAAAHHHHH~~"

I looked around after I heard some really deep voice. "What was that...?"

"I'm not sure..." Taeil looked around also as P.O. stayed focused on his script.

"MO' ING ANIMO!!!"

Jihoon looked up, eyes twinkling as he grinned. "Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

I gave him a weird look as some guy I've never seen before in my life came into the room.

"Where are those ing ants?" The guy looked around the room with a predator-like look on his face.

"MINOOOOO!!!" Jihoon ran over to him and jumped on his back. "It's really you!!"

"Yo!~" The guy greeted back as the two embraced each other in a hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Jihoon grinned from ear to ear. "I never thought that I would see you again. What are you doing here?"

"Oh! I'm here to complete a job." Mino nodded, the predatory look back on his face. "Now where are those ing ants?"

"Why are you looking for ants?" Jihoon asked.

"I'm the exterminator. So now I get to ing obliterate those ing annoying ants. Bwahahahaha!!!"

"MINNNOOOO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" A voice shouted as I heard footsteps rushing into the room.

"THERE YOU ARE!!!! WHY ARE YOU HIDING FROM US?!?!"

The voices belonged to no other than Zico and Kyung, who proceeded to glomp this Mino guy, causing the four of them to fall to the ground.

"Who is he?" I whispered to Taeil. Everyone seems to know who he is and happy that he's here.

"That's Mino. Remember we talked about him before? The only one that was able to escape from here?"

Ooohh. I recall now. Sort of... Do I?

"So where are those ants? I'll ing destroy them. The same goes for the cockkoaches!" Mino looks preeetty scary right now.

"Hey guys, is the exterminator here yet?" Hanhae's voice called. "I got the prank ready!"

He walked into the room and came face to face with Mino. The two ended up staring at each other for several minutes in silence, standing completely still.

"...So like, who's playing a prank on the exterminator?" Mino raised an eyebrow.

Hanhae smirked. "So you're the exterminator. Why'd you come back here? I thought you hated this place. Isn't that why you left for good in the beginning?"

"What's Hanhae talking about?" I asked Taeil.

"Mino used to be in here but broke out. Hanhae was in here before as well at the same time as Mino and was released. Now he's back in here again!~ ...For whatever reason..."

"You can kill the ants after!" P.O. whined. "We need to go catch up first!"

"But... But... The ing ants!!" Mino jumped up and down in his spot.

"Fine, fine. Go kill your ants and we'll go hang out." P.O. pouted.

"Okay~ Come watch me do my job!~" Mino dragged P.O. along as Taeil and I followed after.

"Have fun~" Hanhae called after us, leaving to do whatever he does each day.

~~~~~

"Are you ready to see how it's done?" Mino started smirking.

"Sure..." we all stood there looking at him.

"Stand back..." he started to grin. We took the hint that it was wise to stand back.

He took out some torch looking-like thing.

"DIE YOU MOTHER ERRRRRSSSS!!!!" Mino shouted as loud as he could over the roar of the fire that came out of the torch thing. I assume that this was a flamethrower.. (and no, I'm not talking about the pokemon move)

"HOLY !!!" Taeil, P.O. and I dove behind the wall for protection. The fire was everywhere!!

After like five minutes he turned the flamethrower off.

"Mission accomplished." he stood there with his hands on his hips, smirking. "The ing ants are dead. I hate ing ants."

We all stared at the hallway before us. Err... The now non-existant hallway that was there like five minutes ago. Now, it's just a pile of black soot and occational small flames... Chocolate Man is going to be so pissed off when he finds out...

"Mino..." Taeil said slowly.

"Hm?" Mino smiled as he looked at Taeil.

"Why... did you destroy the hallway?"

"I didn't destroy the hallway. I destroyed the ants." Mino corrected, looking quite smug.

"Yes, yes you did. But you destroyed the hallway along with it!" I explained to him.

"At least the ants and cockroaches are gone?" P.O. tried to defend Mino.

Taeil and I sighed. He is right about that.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be practicing your lines?" the voice of B-Bomb came from behind us.

"Yeahh... I don't know how well that would work." I scratched the back of my head.

"Lines? For what?" Mino asked P.O.

"For the play. Remember we performed one when you were still here?" P.O. smiled at the memory.

"Oh! That was fun! What play are you guys performing?" Mino grinned.

"...Sleeping Beauty..." P.O. looked away.

"..." Mino stared at P.O. before bursting out laughing. "WAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're not serious are you?"

"Oh he's serious alright." Taeil answered. At this point Mino was on the ground clutching his stomach.

"Haha! Who's playing Sleeping Beauty?" Mino wiped his tears away. He laughed so hard he actually started crying.

"Minhyuk." We pointed to him and everyone minus Minhyuk started to laugh.

"Shut up..." B-Bomb growled.

"And the prince?" Mino started smirking.

We all looked at each other, not sure if we should tell him or not. After all, we don't want B-Bomb to murder us in our sleep~

"The prince is meeeee!~" U-Kwon skipped into the room. When Mino heard what he said he went into another round of laughing fits.

"Shut up!!" B-Bomb growled a little more forcibly. He then stomped out of the room with U-Kwon following after. "Memorize your lines or I'll dye every single one of your heads pink! Keep one eye open when sleeping!"

"Listening to him would be wise..." I nodded as everyone else agreed.

"Mino~" P.O. grinned. "You should come to the play! It's in two days~"

"Okay!~" Mino grinned. "By the way, what are your parts?"

"Jaehyo-Hyung, Taeil-Hyung, and I are the three fairies. Jaehyo-Hyung also gets to play one of the Go Go Dancers~" P.O. cheered.

"...There are Go Go Dancers in Sleeping Beauty?" Mino gave us a strange look.

"Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha aren't in Sleepy Beauty either." I pointed out.

"I guess they are now~" P.O. grinned.

Mino gave us an even stranger look. "What??"

"You'll see in two days." Taeil laughed as he bid us farewell to go feed his pet fish.

"Alright then. I'll be back in two days to watch the play. See you guys then. I have another job to do. Time to go kill more ing ants! BWAHAHAHAHA!!" Mino laughed hysterically before running off.

"Isn't Mino great? He's one of my bestest, bestest, BESTEST friends~" P.O. held up two fingers in the shape of a 'V' and grinned.

"He's... A very interesting person..." Indeed he is. I've never met anyone in my life that has such a passion for hating ants. Why wasn't he put back in an asylum? The world may never know...

We then heard a scream, "AAAHHHH!!!! THAT'S ING COLD!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Hanhae ran to us laughing, "He walked into my prank!"

"I take it Hanhae's prank worked?" Zico and Kyung came into the room looking at us.

"What did you do?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just say he took his shower for the day~" Hanhae smirked.


~ 블락비 ~

Anticipate the play which will happen in Ch. 19~
It's... Quite interesting... :D
And comment guys~ (I lieks feedback.) So I know my readers didn't get eaten by Taeil's fish!

I will now attempt to go write an Infinite Story <3 Hopefully my first scene will go well~ :D