Kyung Needs a Friend

Suicide Notes


I'll be alternating through posters/banners since I have a couple :D


Day Nine

~ 블락비 ~

"MINHYUKKIE!!~~"

"Leave me alooonne..." the poor boy groaned.

"Why's your hair pink? Like seriously. Who dyes their hair PINK?"

"Get the away Hanhae!" B-Bomb turned to me. "Help... Me..."

I started laughing. "And how would I do that?"

B-Bomb shrugged. "Do something. Anything!"

"I'm going to the common room. See ya." I got up and left.

~~~~~

"I am so bored." P.O. complained as he stared at the ceiling.

"How are you bored?" I asked him. "I've been anything but bored since day one."

"Yeah well, we're used to everything in here. You'll be too sooner or later." Taeil said.

"Jaehyo!!~~"

Crap.

"Jokwonnie is here!~" he shouted.

"Wonderful." I rolled my eyes.

"It normally would be!" He smiled but that changed to a frown, "But I'm here today to tell you that it's my last day here for watching you..."

My eyes widened. Did I hear correctly? "Hey Taeil, pinch me. Is he really leaving?"

"Oh, don't be sad Jaejae!" JoKwon said to me. "I'll come visit!"

"NO!!" I shouted. "I'll be fine without you!"

"Are you sure?" he asked uncertain. "We've bonded a lot in the past two days."

I saw P.O. laughing at the corner of my eye. That fool. I'll stab you after I stab my parents. I'll have to remember to go to the kitchen to get a plastic fork later.

"Well I have to go now. Bye Jaehyo-ah!" JoKwon sulked out of the room.

" YES!" I pumped my fist in the air and did a little dance in my seat. "One Kwon gone. Now I only have to deal with one."

"I have some advice for you." Taeil said.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Don't ever. EVER. do that dance you just did again."

"Especially if the others are around." P.O. added.

"Why not? I make everything look good." I argued. "Even if I wore a ballerina tutu and pranced about I would still look y, not that I ever would..."

"No man in their right mind would prance about in a tutu." Taeil said.

P.O. and I nodded in agreement.

"But you have to admit, I would look good doing so." I smirked in an all-knowing way.

"Uhm... No." P.O. furrowed his eyebrows. "Thanks for putting that disturbing image in my mind though."

"You're welcome."

"Eww.. You imagined him in a tutu?!" Taeil backed away disgusted.

I glared at Taeil. "You're just jealous that you can't pull it off like I can!"

"Let's stop talking about Jaehyo in tutus. Everyone knows that I'd pull it off better." Kyung said.

"Pssh." I rolled my eyes.

Wait a minute. Where did he come from? I turned my head quickly to look at him. Ow. That was too fast... I have a headache now. Let's pause for like five seconds... Ah, much better.

"Where did you come from?" I questioned Kyung.

"I was sitting here for a while." he replied eating some chips. Now where did those come from?!

"Just sitting there?" P.O. raised an eyebrow.

Kyung nodded and frowned. "Yup... Since Zico's not around I have no one to talk to." he sighed in a sad manner.

"Is Zico coming back?" I asked. I haven't heard from him after he got taken away yesterday because of the incident.

Kyung shrugged. "I'm not sure. Maybe not. There's a very low chance that you get to stay here if you start to beat someone up. You'll get transferred to a different part of the institution. I guess I need to go find a new buddy. Who wants to be a candidate?"

I stared at him. So Zico might not come back? That ... Not really. I'll go sell the Hello Kitty crap in his room for money to buy ice-cream and tutus-- I mean... video games.. Yeah that's it. Video games.

"How about the new guy Hanhae?" Taeil suggested.

"Yeah, B-Bomb has been annoyed with him so go save him." I said.

"Hm, I guess I could try and have him be my buddy. See ya guys." and with that Kyung left the room.

"I'm gonna go see how B-Bomb is holding up. You guys wanna come with?" I asked. The two waved their hands signaling me to go ahead. I got up and left the room.

~~~~~

"Hey Minhyuk. Hey Hanhae." Kyung greeted.

B-Bomb's head was in his arms and he did not budge.

"Oh Minhyukkie~ How could you ignore dear Kyung like that?" Hanhae poked B-Bomb's side, causing him to jump up in his seat and growl.

"Don't touch me!"

"So..." Kyung trailed off causing Hanhae to raise an eyebrow.

"What?" Hanhae asked.

"I.. Uh.." Kyung scratched the back of his head.

I rolled my eyes. It wasn't that difficult to say you need a new person to mess around with right? ...err not in that way...

"Kyung needs a new buddy." I said to Hanhae. "His previous one was dragged off after you insulted his 'home girl' yesterday."

This caused Hanhae to smirk. "Ah, him. Alright. So what do you want from me?"

"I think you know what he wants." I said.

"Fine I'll be your new best friend." Hanhae paused and smirked. "IF..."

"If what...?" Kyung asked.

"I'll be your new best friend if we get to have fun with B-Bomb here as well." He grinned.

"That's it? Sure." Kyung smiled widely. "Yes! I am no longer alone!"

Oh god. I feel sorry for you B-Bomb. Good luck with those two. I gave him a look of pity as he banged his head repeatedly on the wall.

"Don't bang your head on the wall too hard Minhyuk!" Hanhae furrowed his eyebrows.

"When did you become so caring for me?" B-Bomb gave Hanhae a weird look.

"For you?" Hanhae looked at him weirdly. "I'm worried about the wall. If you bang your head too hard you'll leave a dent in the wall!"


" you." B-Bomb mumbled and left the room.
 

"It looks like he likes you!~" Kyung grinned. WTF is he serious...? "Normally if he's annoyed with you he would've grilled you and fed you to the hamsters already."
 

"He doesn't do that to me. In fact, he talks to me normally." I pointed out.
 

"Well you're weird. So you don't count." Kyung said. "Go play with U-Kwon or something. See ya Jaehyo."
 

...WTF. I get him a new friend and he brushes me off like that? Fine. you. Where's U-Kwon... Why am I even looking for him now?? Damn it.
 

"Oh and Jaehyo?" Hanhae stopped me before I left the room.
 

"What?"
 

"Tell Taeil to talk to me more! He is too awkward around me!" Hanhae complained. At least you have Kyung talking to you. What more do you want?!

~~~~~

"Hey U-Kwon." I greeted him as I entered the cafetaria.

"Oh, hi Jaehyo-Hyung!~" U-Kwon replied and went back to dancing.

"So... Do you want to go watch TV with me?" I asked.

"Not today. I'm brushing up on my skills." He said. Is he ignoring me too? No one ignores me. LOOK AT ME DAMN IT.

"Yah!" I shouted.

He stopped dancing and looked at me confused. "Did you need something Hyung?"
 

"N-No.. Never mind..."
 

He shrugged. "All right, suit yourself." he continued dancing and I walked out of the room.
 

Why is everyone ignoring me? I am not one to be ignored!
 

"Hey Jaehyo." P.O. said as he walked passed me.
 

"Hey," I replied. Like seriously. Everyone is ignoring me today! I am displeased. Maybe I'll go take my anger out on Chocolate Man today.


~ 블락비 ~

Liek. Oh noes. Is Zico gonna be gone forever? :O

So I haven't updated in more than a week xD and now that I did it's hecka short... Are you guys pissed? :D

However school is starting again. Fuuuuuug... Less time to write =.= I'll try to update at least once each week! Twice if possible~


Thanks to my new subscribers!~ You guys are my motivation! Should that be with an 's' since there are many of you? .__. lol
 

rawrsungyeollie                        mystery                                    alexalex_0729

divadairam                               IslandCutie                               pauchii

kakaibii                                     ruined_rain                              b2utifulsixthgun

Candice                                    cookiemonster84                    There's a blank space here lol :D

 

Go read my friend's fanfic if you love Boyfriend! :D

You Are My Boyfriend~

and thanks for all the comments guys!~

Remember to vote if you haven't. Pick ONLY ONE from the following. DO NOT vote in both polls. It will determine the fate of the characters. Muahahaha.