It Takes 50 to Away a Scoop of Ice-Cream

Suicide Notes

Day Seven


~ 블락비 ~


"Go away."

"Is a song by 2NE1. CL is the baddest female Seoul city evah had."

"Shut up!!"

"UKISS!!~"

"Augh!! Because of you--"

"Eff Cuz!"

"..." I think I'll just keep quiet.

"Aw! Why'd you stop? Let's continue playing our game!~"

"We're not playing a game!" I shouted at him. "Can you just leave me alone?" I was getting really irritated with this guy.

"No can do! Doctor's orders!" He told me.

I hate Chocolate Man. He's making someone keep watch on me 24/7!

"That's a band!"

"What?" I looked at him strangely.

"Another UKISS song~"

This guy...

"Oh, 24/7 is a band!"

Did I say my thoughts out loud earlier or something?

"Nope! I can read minds!" he cheered.

Augh!! I give up! I got up from the couch in the common room and dashed towards my room.

Finally... Some peace and quiet. At least he's not following me...

Nan nokjeokjiga eodideun yebbeuni asshideul
Chulmoli jajeun ruteureul golla
Ageunde oneuleun amuraedo iljinianjoha
Ijeongdomanhago hansumeulgolla


I stopped walking. What's that noise?

Shimhi bujeongtaneun goseseo hanshirado bballi
Ddeugoshipeun mame nuneuk dollin sungan !!
Modeunge jeongjidow nan dongsangidwaesseo
A+ 100 jeom manjeome 100 jeom


Is someone... rapping?

Girl~ eojjeomiri gounya
Geoleumgeoliga wanjeon reonwei pojeuya
Cheomeun dagagagie ddakhigi joheunmal
Oneulnalsshi johhyo igeon jom oba ?


I think it's coming from Zico's room... I walked towards it.

Uh~ igeon shinijushin gihoeinge teullimupseo
Ijen nunchichaego dwireul dolaeoseo
Jayeonseureobge neorang malsukkge
Jeolmyohan taiminge haejyo, Eye Contact.


Yeah. That's Zico. He raps? Well that's interesting. Why'd he stop rapping?

"Who's there?!"

Oops... "It's just me, Jaehyo."

"Oh..." Zico said. "Why are you outside my door?"

"I was just going back to my room to get away from an annoying pest..." I rolled my eyes. "Then I heard you rapping."

He nodded. "What'd you think of my rapping?"

"It'd really good." I smiled.

"Stating the obvious, but thank you. I wrote them myself." he grinned. "Have you seen Kyungcumber around anywhere?"

"Nope. He's probably off somewhere making out with one."

Zico nodded. "I'm gonna continue writing my raps. See ya."

I waved and continued back to my room. I locked the door and hopped on my bed to take a nap. Hey Chocolate Man, because you made that annoying boy keep watch over me, I'm not going to your session today.

-----

-Five hours later: 4:15 pm-

Knock knock.

I didn't stir from my slumber.

Knock knock.

Ngh... Who's knocking on my door... Can't they see I need my beauty sleep...? I've been getting bags under my eyes from being in here...

Knock knock.

"Jaehyo? Are you in there?" Someone tried turning the knob to my door. Good thing I locked it.

"No one's here. Go away." I groaned.

"..." I can tell the person was frustrated. "That's a song by 2NE1!~" . It's him again. What's his face...

"Who are you?" I asked as I buried my head in my pillow.

"It's me, Jo Kwonnie!~" (A/N: So now JoKwon works here :D)

. That mother father...

"What do you waaant?!" I said annoyed.

"You didn't go to your session with Cho PD-nim!~" He whined.

"Obviously..." I mumbled. "Tell him I'm not going!!"

"But you have to go!~"

I ignored him. That didn't work so well though. He continued to talk and talk. And talk...

And talk.

I stomped over to my door and slammed it open. "WHAT?!"

"Oh good!~ You're up!" He smiled and then grabbed my arm. "Let's go to your session!"

I tried to pull away but he grip was too tight. How can this skinny little boy be so strong?!

"I have muscles and a six pack!~"

The ... I never asked but alright... Well, we arrived at Chocolate Man's office and he shoved me in.

"The man!" I growled at the door as it was slammed shut behind me.

"Hello Jaehyo."

I turned around and faced Chocolate Man, glaring.

"Let's just get this over with." I sighed as I went over to the sofa.

"Do you have anything to say about yesterday's incident?" He asked me.

"What is there to say? We all know what happened." I stated.

"Why are you trying to leave? We are here to help you. Embrace the help!"

"I don't want your ing help!" I shouted.

"You don't want it? You need it though." He smirked.

Damn I didn't deny that part. "I don't need it!"

"It's okay. You're just in denial. I will help you accept this fact."

this man. I don't want his ing help. I'd rather get help from a pregnant goat.

"Can you do something about that annoying Jo Kwon? He won't leave me alone and he talks so ing much." I complained.

"No can do. You need someone to watch over you." he told me.

"Well if that's the case can't you assign someone else? I'll take anyone else!"

"We'll see.. How would you like to meet your parents?" he asked me.

My eyes widened. "They're here?!"

He shook his head. "They will be coming in a few days. They want to see how you are doing."

I smirked. "I can't wait to meet them." so that I can stab them to death with a plastic fork. Let them die slowly and painfully...

~~~~~

I walked towards the common room in a very rotton mood. My parents are going to come here. Heh. They think they can get away with putting me in here for a stupid little reason? I can do what I want! Prepare yourselves...

"Hey Jaehyo! Can come here for a sec?" Kyung said. "Does this sound okay?"

Hey girl jigeum eodigani
Nae du nuneun neomaneul bbanhi
Chyeodabomyeon hanbeon irado nal bolkka
Gidaehamyeo nae mami
Ganeundaero neol ddara
Neoui dwitmoseubeul bogo geoddaga


What the . He raps too? "Yea. It's good."

He beamed. "Thanks! I need to finish the rest of it though. Zico demands so..."

"I heard him rap earlier as well." I told Kyung.

"Really? The rap I'm writing and the one he's writing is going to be part of the same song. I'll let you listen to it when it's done."

I nodded and then heard the most annoying voice in the world... "Jaehyo!~ Where are you??~"

My eyes widened and I jumped over the couch and crouched down.

". I'm not here!" I told Kyung as he tried not to laugh at my suffering.

"Jaehyo?" Jo Kwon peeked inside the common room. "Hey Kyunggie, have you seen JaeJae?"

Kyung was stifling his laughs and had a really hard time doing so. "N-nope. I think he went that way though." Kyung pointed in a random direction.

"Okayy!~ Thanks!" He thanked as he skipped off.

I got out from behind the couch and growled.

"Is hide and seek fun for you?" Kyung laughed.

"He needs to leave me alone."

"You could try and ignore him?" Kyung suggested.

I stared at him. "That doesn't work. He annoys the out of you until you say something."

"Good luck then." Kyung went back fo writing his rap, laughing once in a while. I got annoyed so I stood up and left him. "Bye JaeJae!"

"Shut up!" I groaned.

I'm surprised there was someone other than U-Kwon that annoyed me so much in here. In fact.. I think i can tolerate U-Kwon more easily... Speaking of which, where is he?? He hasn't made an appearance all chapter...

"Hi Jaehyo!" Speak of the devil... "Whatcha doin'?"

"Not much. Just trying to hide from annoying people and whatnot, the usual." I shrugged.

"Ohh..." U-Kwon nodded and stared off into space. When he snapped out of his trance he said, "Do you want to go get some ice-cream with me?"

My ears perked up at the mention of ice-cream. "They have ice-cream here?!" he nodded while grinning like the little kitty that he is. "And no one told me?! Let's go!" I grabbed his arm and dashed off to fhe kitchen.

~~~~~

"Mmmm~ Ice-cream..."

U-Kwon stared at me. "You love ice-cream too?"

I nodded. "The person who made ice-cream is genius. It's like frozen and cold. Then when you put it in your mouth it melts-- but not all at once! That's the cool part. It melts oh so slowly..." I continued fantasizing and eating my ice-cream.

U-Kwon nodded in agreement.

"Jaaaehyoooo! Are you in here?~" Jo Kwon came into the cafeteria. "Oh there you are!"

. My. Life. I banged my head on the table.

"Oh you're eating ice-cream?" Jo Kwon said. "I love ice-cream~ I think the person who made ice-cream is genius. It's like frozen and cold. Then when you put it in your mouth it melts-- but not all at once! That's the cool part. It melts oh so slowly..."

I groaned. "Go a duck. Or better yet go a headless chicken."

"Language!" Jo Kwon scolded. "Don't use bad words! They're bad!"

"Can't even eat ice-cream in peace..." I mumbled. Wait. Why is U-Kwon being strangely quiet today. I looked at him.

He was asleep.

ASFLSNJXOSDNK!!

THANKS! Leaving me alone with this fool that thinks the word '' is bad to say. Well.. It is.. But that's never stopped me before.

"Did you know that it takes about 50 to away a scoop of ice-cream?~" Jo Kwon said.

"Just kill me now..."

~ 블락비 ~

Kinda like a filler chapter I guess.. The raps are part of Turn Around by Zico and Kyung. Love that song <3

comments are <3