Kyung's Lesson: Pickles Are Not Pickled Cucumbers

Suicide Notes
Oh my hogod. AFF wasn't working for a moment so I thought I'd have to postpone this story update .__.

Day Twenty-Eight


~ 블락비 ~

"They tasted so weird." P.O scrunched up his face as he finished his story about how he was able to get hold of Taeil's fish.

"Did you expect them to taste really good or something?" I asked.

"Of course! It's fish!" P.O nodded furiously. "Fish is supposed to taste good!"

"I don't like fish. They taste gross." Kyung shivered at the thought. I know what you guys out there are thinking right now. 'Where has Kyung been the past bajillion days?! He's finally back!' He's technically always been there. I just don't mention him since I'm way more important.

"How could you say such a thing?" P.O exaggerated his gasp.

"I just don't like fish." Kyung shrugged.

"Taeil would be so disappointed if he heard that." I chuckled. "Let's not mention fish around him for a while though."

"Why not?" Zico asked when he swag-walked into the room. Wait, that makes no sense. His normal walk is a swag-walk.

"His fish died." P.O informed.

"How?" Zico looked confused. "Doesn't he take excessive care of them?"

"Kwonnie killed them." Kyung started laughing. "Thanks to your candy!"

Zico grinned at this and the two started laughing together. I can't even say they calmed down at any point of their laughing because their laughter started to slow but everytime one made eye contact with the other the laughter started all over again.

"Can you grab me some cucumbers?" Kyung asked P.O inbetween his laughing.

P.O pouted, not wanting to get up from his comfortable seat but ended up complying anyways. And as usual he was mumbling about his hyungs being slave drivers.

"Yah! I heard that!" Kyung yelled after him. "Get me some cake while you're at it!"

"Hey Zico," I called for his attention. "You never told me that candy had crack in it. The first time I had it I asked if it was just regular candy and you said 'yes.'"

"Oh did I?" Zico looked indifferent. "The thought must've slipped my mind. And I only agreed to it being regular candy because that one lady at the desk, what's-her-name, was sitting there watching us. I can't admit to it having crack in it. If I did, they'd take it away and I can't have it anymore."

"Makes sense." I nodded.

Out of nowhere Kyung shrieked. No he did not scream, he shrieked. We all looked over to see what happened. Turns out P.O threw something at Kyung on his way in.

"They ran out of cucumbers so I got you a pickle." P.O plopped back down on the couch.

Kyung frowned. "Why'd you get me a pickle? I hate pickles. You can have it back." Kyung threw the pickle to P.O and it hit his head since he wasn't paying attention. "And where's my cake?!"

"They're like, the same thing aren't they?" P.O rubbed head as he glared at Kyung, ignoring the question asked.

Kyung looked at P.O incredulously. "You did not just say what I thought you said."

"That cucumbers and pickles are the same thing? They are, aren't they?"

Kyung slammed his hands down on the coffee table, causing the rest of us to jump. "They are not! Cucumbers will make the world go round. Pickl—"

"Not really. Technically they make your world go round." P.O pointed out.

Kyung rolled his eyes. "Anyways, as I was saying. Cucumbers make the world go round. Pickles are just an imitation. They try to be as great as cucumbers even though they are not. Cucumbers are fresh and happy. Pickles are mean and sour. They strive to be great like how cucumbers are, but unfortunately for them they're dull and ugly. Don't you see how nicely made, green, and awesome cucumbers are?"

"I thought pickles were just pickled cucumbers." I interrupted.

"Yeah, that's what I thought too." Zico nodded in accordance.

Kyung chuckled. "Clearly you have mistakened. Pickles are not pickled cucumbers. Oh gosh, no. How did you even come up with such a horrible thought?"

The rest of us stared at each other. This fool isn't serious is he...?

"Uhm, anyways..." I broke the awkward silence. "Zico told us why he's in this institution when we all met up in that one room that one day so that I could meet you all because we were all forced to. Jihoonie told me his story a couple days ago. What's your reason Kyung? Is it safe to assume that it has to do with cucumbers?"

Kyung gave me a weird look. "Why would it have to do with cucumbers? That's a stupid reason."

"I apologize. I don't know what I was thinking." I said, my tone of voice caustic.

"Mind telling us what your reason is hyung? Even I don't know." P.O moved to the floor at the foot of Kyung's couch and crossed his legs. "Story time, story time, story time, yeah! Story time, story time, story time, yeah! Story time, stor—"

"Shut up. I'm getting a headache." Zico threw a couch pillow at P.O's head.

"Oww! Why is everyone throwing things at my head today?" P.O pouted.

"Continue on with the story." I sighed.

"It's funny so listen intently." Zico grinned.

"I'm gonna start now." Kyung grinned. "Okay, so there once was a little boy. He hated cucumbers but everyone always said he looked like one. He was always angry about being compared to one. One day he got fed up with all the teasing that occured. 'Why does everyone say I look like a cucumber?! What's so great about them anyways!' He decided to go buy some and try them since he has never eaten them before. He took one bite and his eyes widened. 'Wha! These are so good! I don't know why I've never eaten them before!' And with that his love for cucumbers emerged."

"So you used to hate cucumbers and ended up liking them?" I asked.

He gave me a strange look. "Oh gosh, no. I've always liked cucumbers. I was talking about the little boy that lived in my neighborhood. I didn't know you wanted my story. Didn't I say my reason for being in here didn't have to do with cucumbers? I'll tell you it now then."

"I wouldn't be surprised if your reason had to do with cucumbers. However since it doesn't, I'm surprised." I laughed.

"Okay, so you guys want to know why I'm here? I'll tell you why." Kyung smiled. "So anyways. Remember the kid I just told you about? Well after he started liking cucumbers he began stealing them from my house since I always have cucumbers. At first I didn't know he stole them. I had always wondered why my cucumbers disappeared though. I should have known it was him. One day I caught him in the act and I cornered him. I said to him, 'you want my ing cucumbers? I'll give you my ing cucumbers!' And then I tied him up and took the cucumbers and forced them down his throat. I shoved them up certain places too, if you know what I mean. Let's just say he's in a better place now. His parents weren't very happy with me though."

"You killed him?" P.O and I gaped at the boy.

"No I didn't. I'm not a murderer!" Kyung frowned. "I meant that he moved away, and by 'away' I mean far, far away. His parents got a restraining order for him too. At least now he knows not to touch my cucumbers."

"I thought you said your reason has nothing to do with cucumbers." I reminded.

"Oh, did I?" Kyung put a finger on his lip, making it look like he was trying to remember. "Whoops, my bad. Turns out it does, I forget."

"Ah ha ha! This story never gets old." Zico grinned. "I'm disappointed you didn't go into detail like how you usually do though..."

"Eh, I'll save that for another day." Kyung shrugged as he grabbed the pickle from the ground and threw it at the white wall, leaving green juices running down the wall and the pickle broken on the ground."

"Well... We all learned something new today." I nodded.

"That pickles are not pickled cucumbers?" P.O tilted his head.

I stared at him for a while. "Uhm... No."

"Oh."

"Never mess with Kyung and his cucumbers."



~ 블락비 ~


For some reason this chapter seems very short. Sorry guys but I want to go to sleep. I'll write more for the next chapter :x do you guys like shorter chapters or longer chapters? O.o

Comment~ help motivate me to write! ^^