Who Could It Be?

Suicide Notes

Happy Christmas guys! (: So I'm giving you a double update for this story (and the Teen Top one if you read it as well). If you didn't read the previous chapter then you can go back and find out if Hanhae was successfully brought back to life or not~

Day Thirty-Eight


~ 블락비 ~



I walked into the bathroom and headed for a stall. Why I didn't just use one of the urinals, I don't know. As I was in the middle of doing my business I heard coming from the stall next to me. I finished up my business quickly and stayed as quiet as possible to hear what was happening.

"Ahh..." I heard the voice moan again. "J-Jaehyo..."

.............What the .............

Who the hell is having hand to gland combat while I'm trying to release my urine in private?! Not only that, why are they saying my name?! You can't do anything in private nowadays...

"Ahh ... Jaehyooo!" I then heard something hit the stall wall. I stared at the divider in shock before pulling my pants up and running out of the bathroom as quickly as I could.

"What the ...?" I mumbled as I sped-walked away from the bathroom as quickly as I could, occationally looking back in the direction of the bathrooms. Since I wasn't really looking at where I was going I bumped into someone and fell back, landing on my . I looked up to see B-Bomb.

"You seem like you're in a rush." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well I was in the bathroom and I heard some things that I didn't want to hear. Ah . I didn't wash my hands." I groaned.

"Eww." He scrunched up his face. "Why didn't you? That is so unhygenic."

"Well I was busy tinkling and then I heard some noises in the stall next to me." I told him. "I finished up quickly but I heard the person saying my name and stuff so I left since I was creeped out. I need to go back in a bit to wash my hands..."

"That's... gross." B-Bomb shuddered at what I told him.

"Really? I thought it was quite lovely." I muttered sarcastically. "No it was gross! How else would you feel if you walked in on someone like that?!"

"Who was it?"

"I'm not sure actually..." I sighed. "I didn't recognize their voice."

"What are you guys talking about?" Kyung asked as he came up behind me from the direction of the bathrooms.

B-Bomb nudged me. "Maybe him?"

I shook my head. "Can't be. The guy's voice was deeper."

"Mwoh?" Kyung tilted his head and pointed at himself. "Did I do something?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Jaehyo just heard someone his name in the bathroom while shooting their tadpoles." B-Bomb chuckled. "We're just trying to see if we could figure out who it was."

"I just went in there just now right after I saw Jaehyo run out." Kyung pointed his thumb towards the bathroom. "I was wondering why he ran but I didn't see anyone or anything in there. It's pretty funny hearing that there is someone is screaming your name to the heavens in there."

"Aish... Let's not talk about this anymore." I covered my ears. "How would you guys feel if you were in my position?"

"We aren't, so it doesn't matter." Kyung grinned.

"Yeah, we wouldn't know what it feels like." B-Bomb shrugged.

I sighed at the two. "You guys aren't any help in my situation."

"We know." the both chorused.

"I'm not even sure if I want to find out who the person was..."

"You're saying the person has a deep voice right?" Kyung questioned. I nodded. "I know who it is!"

"Who?" How could he know who it was? Didn't he say he didn't see anyone in there?

"It just so happens to be a person that possesses a deep voice." Kyung nodded wisely.

B-Bomb and I stared at him like equal sign underscore equal sign. I sighed once more and shouted, "No !! I just said that!!"

"Okay, you didn't have to shout, geez." He put his hands up defensively.

B-Bomb rolled his eyes. "If you want to figure it out, just think about who has a deep voice."

"Hm..." I rummaged my brain to see who I knew had a deep voice. "There's Zico. His voice could be considered deep right?"

"Probably not him," B-Bomb shook his head. "He's sprawled on the couch asleep."

"Uh," I thought some more. "P.O has a really deep voice."

"I just saw him playing with the hamsters." Kyung said.

"No one else has a pretty deep voice." I frowned.

The two shrugged. "Can't help you."

I sighed. "I think it might be better not knowing who it is."

"Hey kids," A deep voice said. "How's it going?"

We looked up to see the janitor walk by waving.

"Hey." We mumbled back as he strolled away with his bucket of water and mop. We stayed silent until after he was gone.

"..."

"...Uh..."

"Oh god..." I covered my face with one hand.

"That's gross." B-Bomb sighed.

"It is." Kyung did a gagging motion. "Well, this is totally awkward."

"I'm going to go sulk in the corner of my room with the lights off." I mumbled as I started to walk away. "No one disturb me."

"Remember to wash your hands." B-Bomb reminded.

"He didn't? Eww! He just touched his face with that hand!" Kyung jumped up and down in disgust.

. I totally forgot. I'm sorry my precious face.

 

~ 블락비 ~



I know I said I wasn't going to update for two weeks xD and I wasn't, but I got near an internet source so I was like "eh, sure why not. Christmas present to my readers." Not only that, you guys got not just one, but TWO chapters~ and I tried to make them pretty lengthy (except for the 2nd one since it was more of a filler lol). So again, Happy Christmas (:

I'm not going to ask for much, but can each one of you comment for this update please? That would make me very happy. Even if you're a silent reader! Just one comment. All you need to do is type something and press 'post comment' ^^ fairly simple right?~ ((hoping to see many comments when I come back in a week))

(Any ideas on what I should write in the next chapter? I'll incorporate all of my reader's ideas for the next one no matter how ridiculous :D)