Payback Isn't Suppose to End Like This

Suicide Notes

Day Twenty-Three


~ 블락비 ~

"Ricky! Don't touch that!"

BOOM.

"Too late." Changjo shook his head.

I glared at Ricky. "What did I just say?"

"Don't touch?" Ricky answered.

"And what did you do?"

"I touched." Ricky nodded.

I sighed. "Let's do this from the beginning then."

"Why is it so dark in your room Jaehyo-Hyung? What are you guys doing?" Niel appeared out of nowhere and the light switch, causing me to glare at him, "Oh, I'm supposed to warn you before appearing. Sorry~"

These boys will be the reason of my death...

"We're helping Jaehyo make a potion~" Chunji smiled.

"A potion? For what?" Niel asked.

"He's trying to curse someone for drawing on his face." C.A.P told him before going back to reading his book.

"Oh! That Hanhae guy?" Niel's eyes grew wider than they already were.

"Yup." L. Joe said, popping the 'p' as he poured something green into the bucket.

"What did you put in there?" I questioned him.

L. Joe shrugged. "Dunno. It looked cool though. Is this supposed to be bubbling?"

"No." I sighed as I shoved him away. "Just let me do this myself."

~~~~~

"Hey Hanhae!" I smiled as I walked up to the table in the cafeteria with two cups and sat down.

"Look who decided to come out of hibernation." Hanhae smirked.

"What's that?" U-Kwon pointed to the cups I had.

"Drinks..." I placed the concoction that I made in front of Hanhae and the 'safe' one in front of myself.

"Ooh~" U-Kwon grinned as he grabbed Hanhae's drink and started to drink it.

My eyes widened in shock. Crap. He's not supposed to be drinking that. I can't tell him what the drink is though, otherwise Hanhae will kill me...

"Yah! That was mine!" Hanhae growled but grabbed my drink and drank all of it. I glared at him. "Mm, that was good. Welp, I'm gonna go take a nap. See ya."

Hanhae got up and left.

"This tastes weird..." U-Kwon scrunched up his nose and placed the drink in front of me. "I'm going to go shower. Bye bye!"

U-Kwon then skipped off.

I glared at the table. "Hanhae was supposed to drink that, augh." I picked up the cup with the drink inside and drank it. "Time for Plan B."

~~~~~

"Did the drink work?" Changjo asked when I walked into the room.

"No. He didn't even drink it. U-Kwon took it. So Hanhae took my drink instead and I drank what U-Kwon didn't finish." .

The six boys stared at me in silence. I frowned.

"Crap. I drank the cup with the concoction didn't I?"

"Yup." The boys nodded.

"Great. I'm going to suffer severe diarrhea later." I mumbled. "Let's do something else before my pain comes into effect."

~~~~~

"Hey Hanhae." I smiled as I passed by him. "Want a cupcake?"

He yawned as he looked at me. "Sure."

He took the cupcake and started to walk away. I smirked at his back. Bwahaha. You will suffer.

"Owie, my tummy hurts. I think I need to go to the bathroom... Hi Hanhae!" U-Kwon greeted as he slumped through the hall. "Ooh! A cupcake! Are you going to eat it?"

"Do you want it?" Hanhae asked, to which U-Kwon nodded. Hanhae then handed him the cupcake. "Here you go."

No!!! That's not suppose to happen!

"Why would you take a cupcake if your stomach hurts..." I mumbled, walking away as U-Kwon devoured the cupcake.

"Oh yeah, my stomach... Gotta go to the bathroom. Bye Hanhae!" U-Kwon then ran to the bathroom. I should go there after the next try to get Hanhae.

~~~~~

I sat on the toilet clutching my stomach. "Let's see. What next? What can I get him with?"

I groaned in pain at my pain. Why did I drink it...?

"My diarrhea drink didn't work. U-Kwon friggin' drank it all. My paralyzing cupcake didn't work. I wonder where U-Kwon is lying right now. Aish. Frickin' U-Kwon is always in the way. What can I do next...?"

~~~~~

I walked out of the bathroom and limped towards my room. On the way I saw U-Kwon lying on the ground next to Zico's room.

"Hi Jaehyo~" U-Kwon looked at me.

"..." Oops. I waved as I went inside my room.

"How's your condition?" L. Joe smirked.

"My burns." I sighed as I fell onto my bed. "What else can I do to get revenge?"

"I have an idea." Chunji raised his hand.

~~~~~

This better work. If it doesn't, I'll kill Chunji. Can you even kill a ghost?

"What are you doing Jaehyo?" Hanhae asked as he walked past.

"Oh there you are Hanhae!" I turned around to face him, pretending that I didn't see him. "B-Bomb was looking for you. He's in the cafeteria."

Hanhae nodded and was about to go. However, there was an obstacle that kept him from doing so. That same obstacle kept my plan from working. I'll give you three guesses, and it's not Shisus.

"Hanhae!" U-Kwon skipped over to us. Does he ever not skip?

Anyways, unfortunately for him, he walked into my plan. He tripped over the invisible wire on the ground and fell flat on his face.

"...I'm oww..." he mumbled into the ground before a bucket of glue mixed with oil fell on him, followed by chocolate shavings and pillow feathers.

Damn it U-Kwon!

"Uhm... You okay there Kwonnie?" Hanhae asked before going into a fit of laughter.

I breathed in and out slowly. However this didn't help my anger decrease by much.

"AUGH! I GIVE UP!" I threw my hands in the air and left for my room.

"What's his problem? Is it that time of month?" Hanhae pointed his thumb at me.

~~~~~

"Did it work?" Chunji asked as I slammed the door open.

"It totally worked." I said sarcastically as I glared at the ground.

"Oh, okay. That's good." Chunji smiled.

"Hyung, he was being sarcastic." Changjo pointed out for him. I think I have a favorite among the boys. The only not annoying one that actually sits still and doesn't say much.

"Oh he was? Too bad my awesome plan didn't work..." Chunji pouted as he leaned onto L. Joe.

Out of nowhere there was a shriek that caused the seven of us to jump in place.

"The hell was that?" I glanced at my door.

"I think someone screamed." Niel said.

"...No, really? I didn't know that." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mm hmm!" He nodded quickly. "It was from outside!"

I facepalmed. These boys are so... There isn't a great word to describe them.

"Do you have a dictionary?" I asked Niel and Chunji.

Niel shook his head while Chunji raised his hand. "I do!"

"Go look up 'sarcasm.'" I rolled my eyes yet again.

"Why?" Chunji tilted his head in confusion.

"Aish. Never mind." I groaned. "Why must you guys make life so complicated?"

I then left the room the see why someone had screamed.

"AHAHAHAHA!!!" Zico and Kyung were on the ground clutching their stomachs while B-Bomb, Taeil, and P.O. stood against the wall trying to hold in their laughter. U-Kwon stood there saying, "I don't get it."

On the ground was Hanhae knocked out.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"H-Hanhae... walked into... our prank! Hahahaha!!" Kyung rolled on the ground.

"What did you guys do?" I raised an eyebrow, wondering how Hanhae was able to walk into their trap but not even one of mine.

"They rolled some really huge paper mache boulder like thing down the hall." B-Bomb smirked.

"Are you ing with me?" I asked through gritted teeth.

Taeil and B-Bomb stared at me wondering why I sounded so pissed off.

"I try all day to get revenge on him and you tell me the Zico and Kyung were able to get him knocked out by rolling a paper mache boulder down the hallway?" I said as calmly as I could.

"Uh, hyung?" P.O. said. "I can see evil radiation coming off of you. I don't think that's good..."

"AUGH! WHERE'S A TABLE WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!"

"There's one over there." P.O. pointed behind me.

I turned around abruptly, stormed over to the table, and flipped it.

"WAE?!" I screamed to the ceiling.

"Anyone want chocolate?" U-Kwon held his arm out. "There's glue and oil on it though."

"Don't forget the feathers~" Kyung grinned.

"How did that happen to you anyways?" B-Bomb raised an eyebrow.

I sighed. "Don't ask..."



~ 블락비 ~

My friends and I were in a Vietnamese cultural show thing today... Our traditional dance/SNSD's The Boys (english ver.) lost... TO A FRIGGIN SNSD REMIX DANCE THING. ISN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE NOT KOREAN?? >:( Stupid white-washed judges. Nothing that we were in even placed. (Skit, dance, singing, games, jeopardy) /raging.

Sigh... All of our hard work down the drain... T.T Can you guys express your pity for me so I can feel better? You can even fake it. I'll post the next chapter quicker this way :D On the plus side, it's Halloween tomorrow! (slash Today if you're not in the Americas :D)

Here's an Infinite gif for you guys since it made me feel alittle better. Remember BTD trot at the gag show thing?