"Day" Fourty-Five

Suicide Notes

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER BEFORE THE PREVIOUS ONE. (Day Fourty-Four)

Thanks to xJungSquaredx for making me the lovely poster ^^ Not bad for the first time right? Although it was kinda late since I only had two chapters left lol.

 

 

~ 블락비 ~

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to the sound of beeping beside me and someone calling my name. Had I been unconscious for that long as to be moved to a different room? I tried opening my eyes but everything was bright so I immediately shut them again. As my eyes fluttered open slowly everything was a bit blurry and white, but as my eyes adjusted I saw that I was staring at a white ceiling. After staring at the oh-so interesting ceiling for several seconds I looked around the room that I was currently in to find it looking vaguely familiar. I turned to my left to see that the source of the beeping came from some machine thing. There was an IV hooked to my body as well.

"Hey, go get the doctor!" the people scurried out of the door.

As I laid there the door from across the room opened and some lady walked in. "Ah, I see you're awake." the lady that entered smiled and walked towards me. She was holding a clipboard and wore a white uniform shirt and skirt.

"Hey lady, where am I?" I asked her. "Wasn't I in my room yesterday?"

"You don't have to worry about that right at this moment. Just relax." She smiled. "You can call me Miss Minah. Arasso?"

Minah... Why does that so familiar? She didn't even answer my question, augh. I tried looking at her clipboard to see what was on it but she moved it towards her body to cover the contents. .

"Can you please tell me your name?" she asked me.

I raised one of my eyebrows. "Wae?"

"I just want to make sure you're okay after your little... accident." she smiled.

"I don't have to tell you." I said. She just stared at me, causing me to stare right back. After an eternity she finally looked away. That's right. Ahn Jaehyo never loses in a staring contest. Insert smirk here. My hot smirk.

"I'll get the doctor." she said as she put her clipboard down and left the room. Bad move. Why would anyone leave a clipboard lying around where anyone can take it? Babo. However before I was able to even look at the clipboard since it took me awhile to reach the clipboard because she put it so ing far away, the door opened and she re-entered the room with some guy.

She frowned when she saw that I was holding her clipboard and rushed over, taking it from my hands. Geez lady. If you didn't want anyone to read it then you shouldn't have left it there in the first place.

She started to speak. "This is Doctor Lee San-nim. He will be examining you now." She then headed towards the door to leave, taking the clipboard with her this time. Just my luck.

"Annyeong." the doctor said to me.

"Why am I here?" I asked. "Aren't you supposed to be Cho PD-nim?"

"I'm sorry but my name is Doctor Lee San." he said. "Now can you tell me your name?"

I stared at the doctor. "You should know my name right? I'm in a mental institution after all." I said to him as I remembered that the scenes that were played out strangely reminded me of my second day in the institution.

He looked at me. Does everyone enjoy staring at my beauty? "Take a picture. It lasts longer."

"Do you know why you're in here?" He asked me.

"You tell me." I said. "I've been in this ing mental institution for the past fourty five days."

"You are not in a mental institution. You are in a hospital. Now what made you think you were in one?" he asked me as he wrote some things down on his clipboard.

"A hospital? What happened then? The last thing I remembered happening was that I was talking to Cho PD-nim in his office about Taeil's death and how I finally accept that I'm not the greatest looking person in the world. Then I was fighting off some rainbow monkeys. Am I being put back in the nuthouse? You guys told me it was only fourty five days long!"

He stared at me again and then sighed. "Here, take this." He gave me a pill and some water.

"You're trying to drug me now?"

"It's medicine that you'll need." he said. "Now would you mind summarizing everything that happened in the past 'fourty five days,' or so you claim?" I sighed and told him everything I remembered. He wrote down everything I said and afterwards got up to leave the room, saying that he'll be back later.

I looked at the blue pill he gave me. What is it anyways? Oh well, won't hurt to try it. Remember kids, don't take drugs unless they're free... What the , haven't I said this before? I shivered as I though about the deja vu I'm experiencing. Why do I feel like all this has happened before...?

A few moments later the door opened again as I looked over. No one seemed to enter as I heard whispering. Loud whispering.

"Is he awake?" a voice asked.

"Of course he is, I was just in there!"

"You could have been seeing things. Are you sure he's awake??"

"I don't know, let me check." a different voice replied as someone stuck their head through the door. "He's awake!"

The door opened wide as many people filed into the room and all asking me questions.

"Are you okay Jaehyo?"

"How are you feeling?"

"How was it? Did it hurt?"

"Hyung! You—"

"Shut up!" I growled and glared at all the loud people in the room. "Yes I'm okay B-Bomb. Kyung, I feel... like crap actually. Now that you mention it U-Kwon, my head does hurt. Holy it's U-Kwon. Get away from me!"

They all gave me a weird look. "Don't you guys remember Yukwon killing Hanhae and threatening me?! Oh wait, we destroyed the bad one already. Never mind."

"Yukwon killed Hanhae?" Kyung tried to hold in his laugh and U-Kwon shrugged at the questioning glances.

"Uhm...And P.O... I don't even know what you were going to ask but whatever." I finished answering everyone's questions.

"You were out for like five days!" Zico exclaimed as he walked over to the right side of my bed. I stared at him curiously before he poked the side of my head, really hard by the way.

"Oww! Don't do that!" I swatted my hand at him.

"Do you remember what happened?" Someone asked me.

I turned to the person to find that it was Taeil. My eyes immediately widened to the size of saucers. "Taeil! You're alive!"

He gave me a weird look. "Yeah... I should be. I'm still breathing."

"Why are you alive? Shouldn't you be dead?" I gave him a confused look to which he mimicked since, for some reason, he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Why would I be dead...?"

"Because you committed... suicide..." I hesitantly said the word.

Everyone stared at me before they burst out laughing. What's with these fools? What's so funny? Suicide isn't supposed to be funny, right?

"I don't find this funny at all." I pointed out.

"Do you remember anything that happened within the past week Jaehyo?" U-Kwon asked me.

"Of course I do." I said. "Chocolate Man—I mean Mr. Cho PD-nim— and I were talking about my beauty and why I committed suicide over the past couple days, Taeil actually committed suicide, B-Bomb got a letter from his friend saying that Sungjong was in jail, and—wait, shouldn't you guys know what happened? You guys were there!"

"Uhm..." Zico looked around the room at everyone and they all exchanged worried looks. "We were there Jaehyo. However, that's not what happened."

"What do you mean that's not what happened?" I gave him a weird look.

"Do you know why you're in the hospital?" Taeil asked.

"Actually, no. I woke up and found myself laying in this bed. I swore I was in Hanhae's room with you guys..." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I guess he doesn't remember. He probably hit his head really hard." U-Kwon blinked at B-Bomb.

"I hit my head?" I asked. "I thought Hanhae threw the screwdriver at me."

"That's not what happened..." Kyung nodded. "You slipped and fell offstage when we were performing 'Tell Them' on Music Bank several days ago. It looked reeeally painful, which I assume it was."

I stayed silent and stared straight ahead.

"Hyung...?" P.O called quietly as everyone else stared.

"So..." I mumbled. "You guys are saying that I fell off a stage, correct?"

Everyone nodded as I was starting to recall what happened. At this time the door opened and someone came in. We all redirected our attention over there to see Cho PD-nim walking in.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Uhm. I don't know actually." I answered honestly.

"He doesn't remember what happened." Zico told him. "And he's saying stuff about Taeil doing suicide and all that stuff."

Cho PD-nim nodded. "Yeah, the doctor told me."

"What's going on?" I gave everyone a weird look. "Are you guys playing a prank on me or something? Is this guy," I pointed to Taeil, "dressed up in a costume to impersonate Taeil or something?"

"Okay I want you to listen very carefully and to brace yourself." Cho PD-nim said as he made his way over to me and sat down in a chair so we were eye-to-eye.

"Why would I brace myself?" I gave him a weird look.

"So everything that happened in the last fourty five days: Taeil and his suicide, Zico setting his stepdad on fire, you seeing those ghosts, Alwaysland, Sungjong being put in jail..." Cho PD-nim paused and stared at me. "It was all a dream—well Sungjong is in jail. B-Bomb told you that last week, but everything else was a dream."

I stared at him silently and he stared back. We stayed that way for several minutes. P.O seemed like he wanted to say something but Zico motioned for him to stay quiet.

I sighed and finally spoke. "You're not ing with me are you Chocolate Man—err, hyung?"

"Yah! Speak respectfully to your elders!" he smacked my head. "And what the hell? Did you just call me 'Chocolate Man?!'"

"Oww!" I rubbed the spot he hit. "I'm injured! Be gentle!"

He rolled his eyes. "No I'm not 'ing with you.' The past 'fourty five days' is a dream, according to the doctor. You've been unconscious the past five days."

I sat there taking in everything he said as scenes that happened five days ago started to flood back into my mind: We were performing on Music Bank and some fan threw something to me but it didn't quite make it all the way to me. I didn't see it on the stage as I was singing and tripped over it, falling off the stage to the ground and hitting my head. I now recall how painful it was.

"I..." I paused and looked to everyone. "I remember what happened now."

Everyone smiled/grinned/cried-tears-of-joy and cheered.


"Welp, since you're okay now, tell us everything that happened in the dream as we eat the presents that your fans gave you." Zico said, grabbing boxes of chocolates that were apparently from my fans from the table in the corner and pulled a chair up to my bed. Everyone followed suit as I chuckled at there actions.

"Okay." I nodded. "Before I start my story though..."

Everyone waited patiently for what I had to say. "Put my ing gifts back. Those were from my fans! If you guys want them, go fall off a stage yourself!"

"Just one, hyung! Pleeease!!" P.O pouted at me. I rolled my eyes and waved my hand at him, giving him the okay to eat the candy that some fan made.

I was about to start my story but saw B-Bomb at the corner of my eye. What the ? Why is he eating that? "Yah! Go eat something else! Give me those eggs!"

B-Bomb gave me a weird look as I grabbed the eggs from him and he ate something else.

As everyone settled down I started my story about all the things that happened. They laughed at basically everything I told them and some even imitated me, earning smacks across the head from each other for the mocking that was going on.

I spent like an hour telling them about all the events that happened before I was finally done.

"I think this dream was to teach me a lesson." I smiled. "I have now accepted the fact that even though I thought I was the best ulzzang in the entire world, there may be some whose beauty far surpasses mine."

It was silent for a moment as we all stared at each other.

" that ." I rolled my eyes. "I am still the hottest person ever."

"That's the Jaehyo we know!~" Kyung grinned.

"Yeah. Just don't start being suicidal and writing suicide notes now because of your dream." B-Bomb advised.

"Yeah, so many fans would be heartbroken if you actually did commit suicide." P.O nodded. "Have you seen how many fans were crying at our performance when you fell??"

"I feel sorry for the fan that threw you that gift." U-Kwon leaned on my bed. "Other fans are gonna go after her and bash her now."

"She probably didn't mean to do that. We should clear that so no one goes after her." Zico pondered as he opened his third box of chocolates.

"You created quite an uproar." Cho PD-nim nodded as he got up to leave. "Rest up everyone. When Jaehyo recovers, it's back to nonstop practicing." Everyone groaned.

"Let's just enjoy our freedom while it lasts." Kyung sighed.

"Yeah. Let's just rest for now."  Zico agreed. "But now that Jaehyo is awake, we're reunited once more since we weren't allowed to see you the first several days."

~~~~~

"Our body jumpin'!"

"Jump, jump!"

"Jumpin'! You must..."

"Up, up, up, up, up, up!"

We finished our goodbye stage on Inkigayo and grinned as we did our final pose for the end of the song. I smirked as I heard the many fans that shouted my name out loud.

"Thanks everyone!" U-Kwon grinned as he spoke into his mic. "This was our goodbye stage!"

"Please anticipate our next comeback!" ((A/N: WHICH IS ON FEBRUARY 2ND!!! :DD)) Kyung did a peace sign. "And Jaehyo is back with us as well after the accident."

"I feel alot better." I said into my mic. "Sorry for worrying everyone! I'm fine now so thank you all for caring!"

"Yo, do you wanna be?"

"BLOCK B!"

  ~ 블락비 ~

Whoop. Plot twists ftw. Bwahahaha. I love you guys? :D The "Thanks To" is in the next chapter ^^ it has the link to my next story if you guys want to check it out. (It's an INFINITE one~) Comment and tell me how you guys felt about the ending~