Dealing With the Boys

Suicide Notes

Day Twenty-Two


~ 블락비 ~

I woke up as I felt a small pain in the side of my head. "Oww... Why does my head hurt?" I clutched my head and sat up.

"Are you okay Jaehyo-hyung?" A face popped in front of mine causing me to scream.

"HOLY ! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I threw my pillow at him but he dodged it.

"What's wrong Jaehyo-hyung? Are you feeling sick? You fainted yesterday too. You hit your head on the nightstand when you fell!" he told me.

"A-Are you really... a ghost?" I asked slowly, fearful of the answer. He nodded. "O-oh. Okay. There's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with seeing ghosts. There's absolutely nothing wrong with talking to one either. Maybe I really am going crazy."

"You're finally awake." A voice said as I heard the door open. It was that C.A.P guy.

"I'm not dreaming am I?" I asked no one in particular.

"I told you not to tell him Ricky. You just had to insist." C.A.P shook his head.

"I didn't think he'd be freaking out about it." Ricky pouted. "If you think you are going crazy, you could sing our song. 'I'm so cra-cra-crazy~' maybe it will help you get used to us."

"I don't think that's going to help Ricky." a voice said as several other people entered the room.

"It doesn't hurt to try, right Chunji-hyung?" Ricky grinned. Ricky then turned his attention back to me. "Let me introduce everyone to you. This is Chunji-hyung."

"Hi." the one he was talking to earlier said and smiled.

"This is L. Joe-hyung."

"What's up." he said in english. I'll assume this one knows english.

"That's Niel-Hyung and that's Changjo."

"Hello!!" Niel grinned and waved as Changjo nodded.

"Okay... So... All of you are ghosts?" I asked, needing to make sure once more.

"Yup!" Niel smiled. "It's fun bring a ghost. You don't get tired. You can play all day. The best thing is, you can disappear too!"

"It's fun but sometimes I want to go back to living." Chunji sighed.

I'm slowly getting used to this ghosts concept. Don't get me wrong. I'm still freaking out, but I'm more calm now.

"So how did you guys die?" I asked. Apparently they didn'f hear me though because as I was asking my question I heard a crash. We all turned to see that Ricky had broken the lamp.

"Oops..." he sheepishly grinned.

I sighed. "Do you touch everything in sight?"

"Not everything." He grinned.

"Just..." I closed my eyes tightly and then opened them. "Just sit over in that corner and be a good, quiet little boy."

"Okay!" He skipped over to his designated corner and sat down with a smile. What can I with this boy? He can never sit still.

"So now that I know you guys exist, what happens next?" I questioned as I looked over each of them. Ricky was staring at the dust bunny that was floating around in the air, amused. Chunji had a phone in his hand that he used to take pictures of himself. Can ghosts even have phones? L. Joe was checking himself out in his mirror. I swear, this kid hopes to be as hot as I am, which will never happen by the way. Changjo was dancing in the back. I should introduce him to B-Bomb and U-Kwon. Niel was twirling in circles and laughed as he fell to the ground when he got dizzy. C.A.P was chewing gum and popping bubbles with it.

"Hey there y." L. Joe smirked at his mirror. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his mirror. Going over to the window, I opened it and threw it between the iron bars that disallowed us from jumping out. That's what you get for ignoring my question.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" L. Joe glared at me.

"Wasn't it obvious enough? Would you like me to explain it to you in layman terms?" I smirked at him.

"Oh no he did not." L. Joe growled. "You , I'll ruin your face!"

He lunged at me but Chunji held him back. "Calm down L. Joe. We'll get you a new mirror."

"I don't want a new mirror. I want the one he threw out the window!" L. Joe pouted. "Let me at him!"

C.A.P rolled his eyes and muttered, "Can't even chew gum in peace..."

Changjo sighed and said, "I can't dance like this. See ya." He then disappeared from the room which gave me a mini heart attack since I wasn't used to this ghost business.

"Wah! Changjo left!" Ricky frowned. "He looked angry angry..."

"Wheeee!!" Niel spun round and round. He fell to the ground and laughed before getting up and spinning again. "Wheeee!!"

L. Joe continued shouting profanities at me, Chunji told him that he'll get him a new mirror, C.A.P was popping his gum as loud as he could, Niel was spinning and... whee-ing, Ricky was sobbing in the corner because Changjo left.

I felt a vein at my temple become visible and increase in size. That shouldn't be good for me.

Three...

Two...

Two...

Two...

Where's the 'one?'

One.

Oh there it is.

My vein mentally snapped. "SHUT THE UP. ALL OF YOU!!"

The room was now dead silent. I sighed as I finally got my peace and silence. However I spoke too soon.

"Wahhh!!!" Ricky sobbed harder. "Jaehyo-hyung yelled at us!!!"

Not only did he cry louder, I heard knocking on my door. "Jaehyo? What are you doing in there?"

Crap. It was U-Kwon.

"Are you crying? Or maybe talking to yourself? Open the door!" U-Kwon continued knocking on my door.

Not only do I have a crying boy in the room and another boy that wants to kill me because I threw his mirror out the window, there is a boy outside my door that thinks I'm talking to myself. Fantastic. Fantastic. Elastic. Elastic. Now do the Ring Ding Dong.

I walked over to my door and opened it.

"Oh you aren't crying." U-Kwon said. "I thought I heard crying in your room."

"You're probably hearing things." I told him.

"I haven't seen you all day. Now that I think about it, I didn't see you yesterday either."

"I was in my room all day." I said.

"Oh okay." He smiled. "Can I come in your room? We should hang out today."

"No!" I accidentally shouted.

He frowned. "Why not? Are you hiding something?"

U-Kwon tried to look into my room but I moved to block his view.

"You are hiding something aren't you?" He grinned. "I want to see! Did you get a new toy?! Why didn't you tell me!"

And just because I'm so damn lucky, Hanhae happened to walk by.

"Jaehyo's hiding something in his room? Move." Hanhae shoved me aside and barged into my room.

. He's gonna see the ghosts. Oh well. Now he will know I'm not going crazy. I turned around when he didn't say anything.

"There's nothing in here." Hanhae concluded before turning around and facing me. "Why you lie? You no lie to Hanhae! Hanhae break your neck like a pretzel if you lie to Hanhae!"

Where did those boys go?

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not hiding anything. You just assumed that I did because U-Kwon said so. And you are missing so many words in that sentence to make it grammatically correct."

“What are you? The grammar police??" Hanhae snarled as he shoved U-Kwon out of the way and left. "Frickin’ U-Kwonnie!"

I took a look at my room to find the boys gone. How did they leave my room without being seen?

“So like… what now?” I broke the silence.

“Do you want to go watch TV?” U-Kwon asked. “Oh wait, I forgot… There isn’t a TV anymore…”

“Yeah…” Whoops. Oh well, he’ll be able to survive without a TV, right?

“Okay, I’m going to go find B-Bomb.” U-Kwon then skipped off.

“Are they gone?” A voice next to my ear asked which caused me to jump.

“Don’t do that!” I growled at L. Joe. “Where did you guys go anyway?”

“We can disappeared remember?” Niel reminded me. Oh that’s right, I forgot. They’re ghosts.

“Okay, let’s set some ground rules so you guys don’t continue to freak me out.” I sat down on my bed, not before closing my door so that no one passes by and sees these boys.

“Like what?” Chunji asked as he ate a lollipop. Did he always have that lollipop?

“First off, no randomly appearing in front of me without warning.” I said.

“And how would we warn you of this?” C.A.P raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know. Make it happen.” I stated. “Second.”

“Wait. Question!” Ricky raised his hand and waved it.

“What?”

“…” He put a finger to his lip and thought. “I forgot…”

“Anyways… Second. No shouting, crying, or making excessive noise in my room. On second thought, try not to talk at all.” I looked at Ricky as I said this.

He raised his hand again.

“Yes, Ricky?” I called on him. Why is he even raising his hand?

“…I forgot again…” Ricky giggled.

I sighed as I moved on. “Third. No more than two of you here at a time. You guys are hella loud. HELLA loud. People think I’m talking to myself!"

"Technically you are, since we aren't physical beings after all." Niel said.

"You know what I mean." I sighed.

“Whatever.” L. Joe rolled his eyes. “We don’t have to listen to you.”

“Uhm… yes you do. This is my room. I’m your hyung. What other reasons do we need, Pinkie?” I glared at pink-haired boy.

He glared back at me. “This is my home too. We lived here before you did!”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Like I care.”

“You don’t care?” Ricky pouted at me as his eyes started to tear up.

“Not really…” I mumbled. Hm, I’m curious about something. “How did you guys become ghosts anyways?”

“We died, obviously.” L. Joe answered.

“Friggin’ smartass.” I growled.

“I’ll tell the story.” Niel offered as he jumped up and down. “We died in a fire. The end.”

I literally face-palmed. I did ask them how they died, but didn’t he say he’d tell the story? “I love your story telling skills.”

Chunji then said, “I’ll explain if you want.”

“Yes, please go ahead.” These boys don't make my life easier.

“We lived in an orphanage that existed before this mental institution was created. There was a fire one day and we couldn’t escape, so we ended up dying in the orphanage. Several months after, it was decided that they would build this mental institution instead of rebuilding the orphanage. So now we, I guess you could say, ‘haunt’ this place. It’s still our home after all. We’ve lived here all our lives.” Chunji explained.

“I see… That must then, staying where the crazy people are.” I nodded slowly.

“Not really. It’s quite amusing.” C.A.P said. “We get to mess around with them.”

"Yeah! Like how we did with you but it got too risky so we stopped…" Ricky grinned.

"…The voices I heard." I sighed. Of course, and here I thought I was going crazy.

"Yep." Changjo said as he appeared next to me eating a cookie.

"Yah! Don't do that! I swear, I'm gonna get a heart attack and die because of you little boys." I clutched my chest.

Changjo shrugged as he continued eating his cookie.

"Hey, they may be boys, but I'm not." C.A.P pointed at me. "I am fully eighteen. This is all man." He gestured to himself.

"Hey, where did you get those cookies?" I ignored C.A.P. and noticed that Changjo had several more cookies.

He looked at me. "These? You want some?"

I nodded and reached over to grab one.

"Too bad, they're mine." He pulled the cookies over to himself. Selfish brat. Isn't he supposed to be the mature one?

"You shouldn't have offered then." My left eye twitched. My eye has been doing that a lot lately. I think I should get it checked out.

"I never offered. I just asked if you wanted some." Changjo pointed out. "But if you want, there's some in the cafeteria. That's where I got them."

"Really? Awesome." I got up from my bed and headed out the door. "See you guys never."

I froliced towards the cafeteria, happy for some cookies. When I entered the cafeteria, much to my disappointment, there was an empty tray left. Oh, my bad. I meant, there was a tray on the table of cookie crumbs.

"Who's the bastard that ate them all?!" I growled.

"You mad?" A voice, which belonged to B-Bomb, said behind me. He had the rest of the cookies in his arms as he smirked.

I glared at him. "Of course you'd be the one to take them all."

"Should've been faster~" He sang as he left the room cackling.



~ 블락비 ~


(didn't know how to end this lol.)
Jaehyo's days in the mental institution are halfway over~ :D

Thanks to my more recent subscribers for subscribing!~


b2utyvipgirlfriend                  asdfghjkenia                      Meeru_lee

naughtyXkpop                     ☆ theblackcat1236                 Obsessofy

kaseydenico                       ☆ ukwonnie                           wanichan
 
pandas_and_puppies           ☆  bethebombBOOM                 Waseobie

awikia2005                         suzetteisblue                      inniie


Comment, comment, comment!~ (:

WHAT AN AGONIZING WAIT. WHY IS 'LADY' MV BY THE BOSS NOT RELEASED YET?! =_=

If you want to know more about Teen Top’s life before the fire, as well as afterwards, please check out my new fanfic below :D I’ll try to update it often as well, which probably isn’t that possible since I need to finish this one first…

Transform and Come Into the World  (Does anyone want to come up with a better title for me? :D Read the foreword and help please!~ <3 Thanks!)