Zico and Kyung

Suicide Notes

Day Three

 

~ 블락비 ~

 

I woke up to the sound of a door opening and turned my head to see who had woken me up.

"You'll be able to leave this room today." The doctor from yesterday told me. What was his name again? Choco or something? Oh well he'll be Chocolate Man then.

I sat up. "I can go home? Great! Told you I wasn't crazy."

"Not quite..." he said and he walked over to some cabinets and began to get some things out.

I frowned. What does he mean 'not quite?' Since he didn't bother to explain what the hell he was blabbering about, I asked him. "What do you mean by that?"

He closed the cabinets after getting some things and took them over to my bed. "Here, take this." he handed me a cup of water and three pills: a red pill, a pink pill, and a blue pill that looked like the one I had taken last night.

"What are they for?" I tried sounding like I didn't care whether I knew or not. But really, who wouldn't be curious as to what they do?

"They'll help ease your pain." Chocolate Man smiled. "Today you will be able to transfer to a different room where our patients get to sleep. You'll be having your own room so don't worry about having to share with others."

Wait. What? A different room? So I'm NOT getting out of here?!

"I demand to go home. Why do I have to stay here anyways?!" I stood up and glared at the man in front of me.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you leave. Your parents had put you in here and--"

"What?!" I shouted. I was beyond pissed. My own parents put me in here? They should be glad they aren't in front if me right now. "What is this ery?!"

"We all know why you're in here so if you just calm down and--"

"What I did wasn't even that bad! Why would they put me in here?! How long am I staying in here anyways?"

No really, what I did wasn't that bad. Not in my opinion anyways. It's not like other people don't do it.

"You're in here for a fourty-five day program so that we can help you and no matter what you're staying until those fourty-five days are up." Chocolate Man told me.

"Aish!" I glared at him. "How many times do I have to tell you? I. Do not. Need. Help. I'm perfectly sane!"

"That's what everyone says at first. But don't worry, you will feel better after you learn to accept the fact that you do need it." Choco-Man stood up from the chair he was sitting in and motioned for me to follow him as he took the pills I didn't bother to take. "Come with me and I'll show you to your assigned room."

~~~~~

After walking down a hallway, turning right into another one and turning left to go down yet another one we arrived at a door. On the wall to the right of the door there was a piece of paper inside a sleeve pinned to it that said my name in uppercase letters.

AHN JAEHYO.

"This will be your room." Choco-Man told me as he opened the door.

"Obviously..." I rolled my eyes and followed him inside.

"The rules are simple. Each morning you wake up and follow the schedule you are given the night before." he handed me a piece of paper. "At the end of the day you will be allowed free time and by eleven pm you should be in your room. You should not leave for any reason other than to use the restroom. You are forbidden to go into other patient's rooms. There will be two guards on watch every night and in the mornings as well so I suggest that you behave."

Greeeeat. What is this, a prison?

He handed me the pills from earlier. "Take these. You'll feel better after you do since you're probably feeling a little frustrated right now."

I rolled my eyes and took them so that he'll shut up.

"Now if you follow me I'll show you to where you can relax when you don't have a schedule." He began to leave the room. Meaning I have to follow.

I sighed and followed the man reluctantly. Welp. I'm stuck here for the time being. Can't do much about it right now.

~~~~~

"Here is the common room where you can watch television and whatever else you'd like to do. If you need anything you can always ask Miss Chaerin." he motioned for me to look at the lady sitting at her desk across the room filing her nails.

I looked at her and knew that she hated being here as much as I did. I looked around the room and saw that there were two guys sitting on the couch watching the TV.  One of them noticed me, smirked, and nudged the other one. He scowled and saw why he had been elbowed. So now I was in a staring competition with two nutcases. I wouldn't trade my life for anyone elses. Note my sarcasm. (Ohmigosh who are they? :D)

"I'll show you the dining area so whenever you're hungry you can go eat." And so I was led to the food place. There was no one in there. "I hope you'll be able to enjoy your stay here. I look foward to our first session tomorrow." and with that he walked away leaving me to my thoughts.

"He expects me to 'enjoy my stay.' Is he serious?" I rolled my eyes, probably a little too hard since I started to get a headache. Too much eye rolling for today. I looked down at the paper he gave me earlier. I saw that I had to meet up with him at 2:00 tomorrow and groaned. I crunched up the paper and threw it into the trash can, not bothering to look at the rest of my schedule.

"Hey there." a voice from behind me said.

I turned and saw some guy wearing a hat grabbing a tray for some food. "Uh... Hey..." I said awkwardly. Maybe I shouldn't have replied. He'll think I'm one of them...

"I haven't seen you around before. You must be new. My name's Taeil. What's yours?" he asked me.

Should I tell him? I guess it doesn't matter since I won't ever see him again after I leave this place. "Jaehyo."

He nodded and went to sit down at a table to eat. After about a minute or so he looked up to see that I was still standing here and said, "Aren't you going to eat anything?"

"Err... Sure I guess..." I grabbed a banana and sat down across from him at the table. "So... How long have you been in here?"

"About a week." he replied and didn't say much after. I got bored after I finished eating so I got up to throw the peel away and left to go to the common room.

When I entered I saw that not only was there the two guys from earlier but another person had joined them. They looked up when they saw me come in.

The one with the long face from earlier said. "Hey look, we have a new person to join the group."

The one with the braids looked me up and down. "What's your name kid?"

Kid? Really? I was probably older than him. "Jaehyo. What about you guys?"

"The name's Zico. He's Kyung." he nodded towards the one with the long face.

"And that's Jihoon." Kyung looked over to the third person on the couch that I hadn't seen with them before. He wore sunglasses which I thought was strange since we're indoors. " You can call him P.O."

P.O. looked up, nodded, and went back to watching his show.

"Why is he wearing sunglasses inside?" I asked.

Zico laughed. "He took them from one of our other guys, Taeil, and didn't give it back yet. He's gonna throw a fit when he finds out that P.O. took them."

"Oh, I just met him in the dining area earlier." I said.

Zico and Kyung looked at each other and smirked.

"We'll see you later." Kyung said as they left the room.

I looked as they left the room laughing. What was that all about? Whatever... I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Do you like this show?" P.O. asked me. I looked at the TV screen and saw that some show called Bouquet was on. I had seen it on TV a couple times before.

"I don't know. I never actually payed attention when I watched it before." I shrugged. P.O. nodded and continued to watch TV without saying much.

After watching TV for several more hours the lady, Chaerin, from earlier said, "Time to turn off the TV. It's time to go to your rooms."

P.O. turned the TV off and walked off, probably to his room. I stood up and began to head off to mine as well. This place isn't that bad I guess. I'd prefer to be elsewhere though.

Once I had finally reached my room I went to lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. After a while I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Maybe they'll let me out early on good behavior. If not I'll break out of here if I have to. I don't belong in here. My beautiful face needs to be shown off to the world. It can't be hidden like this." I sighed and rolled over on my side. "You're all just jealous..."

~ 블락비 ~

So! How was this chapter? Zico, Kyung, and Jihoon showed up! :D

Why do you guys think Jaehyo is in here (the mental institution) anyways?? (:

Thanks to those who subscribed! Please leave comments guys! They help motivate me to write! Don't be a silent reader! I want to see your opinions!!