Today is Table-Flippin' Day~

Suicide Notes

Augh!! sldfijwneofdnssdvndso!!!!!!!!

Two seconds before I was about to press 'update chapter' my laptop turned off on me and I had to redo alot of things >:( I'm angry angry.

 

Day Twelve

~ 블락비 ~

"Gryffindor!!"

"WHAT?! Gryffindor camel balls! I wanted to be in Ravenclaw!" U-Kwon shouted.

"I don't think that's possible." P.O. mumbled.

"Yah! Be nicer to your hyung!" U-Kwon pouted.

"I refuse." P.O. stated. "You don't even act like my hyung so I will not."

"I can too!!"

"Can not!"

"Can too!"

"Can not!"

"Shut up!" Hanhae shouted. "You guys are so ing annoying. If you want to be annoying go do that somewhere else!"

"We're not annoying!" U-Kwon and P.O. yelled.

"Can you guys be quiet? I'm trying sleep here." I groaned from the couch. I couldn't sleep last night because of a nightmare and now my neck is all stiff. The stupid nightmare was about a stupid gigantic spider chasing me and trying to eat me. my life.

"I'm not playing this game anymore! I quit! Mehrong!" U-Kwon shouted as he stuck his tongue out at me and hopped out of the room. Yes, he hopped.

"How dare you stick you tongue out at me." I rolled my eyes and attempted to go back to sleep. Attempted is the key word. I couldn't go back to sleep.

"Aegyo~" P.O. grinned as he was making faces into the blank TV screen.

Everyone in here is so weird... Err, except for me. I am perfectly normal. And I am perfectly hot as well.

"Damn it, I can't go back to sleep." I groaned as I sat up.

P.O. turned around and looked at me. "Wanna try doing aegyo with me?"

What the . "I am not made to do aegyo. Go tell Hanhae to do that or something."

"Because everyone knows I have the best aegyo in the world..." Hanhae snorted.

"Come on! It won't hurt to try!" P.O. insisted. "Surely you can do better than him. Hanhae-Hyung's aegyo can make blind children cry!"

"Hey!" Hanhae shouted. "Don't be jealous of my derp faces 'cause you can't make them cry like I can!"

"Augh. Fine." I went over and sat down in front of the TV next to him. "So..."

"Do this~" he told me and showed me how to perform his so called aegyo.

I did as he said (I think...) and that resulted in him cringing.

"Wow you're right... You aren't made to do aegyo..."

"Told you..."

"You're even worse than Hanhae-Hyung!"

"Hey! I am offended." I crossed my arms.

"What are you guys doing?" Kyung asked as he entered.

"I'm trying to show Jaehyo-hyung how to do aegyo." P.O. explained. "He fails."

Kyung nodded as he sat down on the other side of P.O.

"Mind teaching me how?" Kyung asked. "I've never tried before."

P.O. brightened as he nodded rapidly. "Okay, so here's what you have to do. Well you don't have to do much to be better than Jaehyo-hyung."

Stupid Kyung. Friggin' attention . P.O. isn't paying attention to me anymore.

"I see that I'm not wanted here..." I said as I stared at the two. I got no response from them. Damn it. "Well, I'm gonna leave... Not that anyone cares..."

"Nope. No one cares." Hanhae said as he flipped the page of the upside down magazine he was reading.

you all.

~~~~~

"Eggs, get your eggs here. Fresh and white eggs are here~" I sang and hummed as I got a plate for eggs. Those ic eggs... I can't wait to eat them!~

"Oh, there's no more eggs." A voice said. I turned to my right to find B-Bomb.

"Uhm, what?" I asked, not sure if I heard correctly.

"There's no more eggs..." B-Bomb frowned.

I walked over to where the eggs were usually located. And like B-Bomb had said several seconds ago, there was indeed no more eggs.

"THE IS THIS?!?!" I flipped one of the tables over. I swiftly looked at B-Bomb. "I'm angry angry. What happened to the eggs?"

"I ate them all." B-Bomb said as he started to unwrap a lollipop.

"You... what?" I gaped at him. Is he fo' cereal??

"Close your mouth, you look like a goldfish." he said as he threw the wrapper away.

I took the lollipop out of his hand and stuck it in my mouth.

"Yah!" he shouted. "What the Jaehyo?!"

"That's what you get for eating all the eggs."

He snarled at me and flipped a table over. "Augh!!"

"Is today table-flippin' day or something?" a voice asked from across the room. B-Bomb and I turned to see Taeil.

"How long have you been there?" B-Bomb asked.

"Right before Jaehyo came in." Taeil stated before sipping his tea.

"Ah, I see..." I nodded. I then turned to B-Bomb and said, "He was here? I never noticed him..."

"I was here before you were and even then I didn't notice him there." B-Bomb informed me.

"Shows how observant you guys are." Taeil commented.

"Indeed." B-Bomb nodded.

"Welp, it's two already. Meaning I have to go see a certain someone." I scowled heading for the exit.

"See ya." Taeil said as B-Bomb waved his hand.

~~~~~

"..."

"..." Chocolate Man continued to stare at me like he has been doing for the past fifteen minutes, not saying anything at all.

This silence is starting to annoy me. "Why aren't you saying anything?"

He continued to look at me, not speaking.

I felt my left eye twitch. This mother father better say something soon.

“If you’re not going to say anything, then I’m leaving.” I said as I stood up.

“Sit.” He finally said. I rolled my eyes and complied. “Would you like to talk about why you tried stabbing your parents with a plastic fork?” He emphasized the last two words.

“Sure, why not.” I said.

“Really?” He asked excited.

I nodded. I won’t burst his bubble just yet… “They did put me in here after all. Why wouldn’t I be angry?”

“True dat.” He said.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow. Did he really just say 'true dat?'

He cleared his throat, “Ahem, I said I understand.”

“No you don’t.”

“Yes I do.”

“Nooo. You don’t.” I said leaning forward.

“Anyways,” He said. Darn, he stopped. I could go on forever. “You are sheltered and fed here. Why are you angry about your parents placing you in our facility?”

“Who wouldn’t be?” I questioned. “Wouldn’t you be angry too?”

“I believe I would be as well.” He fibbed. It was so obvious that he was lying. He just wants answers. This guy sure at his job. “But this isn’t about me. I would like to know more about your feelings on this.”

Of course everything has to be about me. I am Jaehyo. Things should be about me. If they aren’t, well, I would have to make them be about me.That's just the way life works.

I glanced at the clock and stood up. “Welp, it’s time for me to leave. Our session is done after all. Wouldn’t want to be wasting your time.”

“Wait, sit down. We’re not done talking.”

“No, I’m leaving.” I nonchalantly said. “Our session is only an hour long. I don’t want to be staying here longer than necessary.  Talking to unbeautiful people might be contagious. I don’t want to take the risk."

And with that I left the room, most likely leaving Chocolate Man frustrated as always.

I went to my room and sat down on my bed, taking out my mirror from the bedstand right away. I checked my hair and my face making sure they were perfect.

"Perfect, as always." I smirked at my reflection. "I was afraid his ugliness might have caused my face to be less beautiful. Oh ho, I am so silly. Why on earth would I be less beautiful? I am Ahn Jaehyo after all. Nothing will cause me to become hideous."


~ 블락비 ~

I updated before Wednesday as promised~ ;D Again, mianhe for not updating... ^^' Don't hate me... And thanks to those who put up with me. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter~

The next chapter will be up in five days. If I don't give you guys a date I probably won't update as quickly xD and tell me if the story is getting boring guys! Anyone miss Zico?


Thanks to my new subscribers for subscribing!~ You guys are wonderful. <3

Woonies_Noona                         ☆cloudprincex3

KimmiieeJ                                    KrAzY_K

xQueenHanniex                           wickedbrownies

DrowningFish                              xxheartofkpoplovexx

daydreamergirl11                        HandsUpwe

screamingaegyo                          JokerXmichi

michiSu

And remember to vote for your favorite Block B member (can be found in Chapter 10) if you haven't~ :)