B-Bomb's Story

Suicide Notes

Day Twenty-Six

~ 블락비 ~

I woke up and dashed out of my room down to the kitchen. I see them! I see the eggs! I grabbed the largest plate there was and filled it up.

"Yes! I finally have them! Eggs! My precious..."

"I see you actually woke up earlier." A voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned around to see B-Bomb.

"You..." I pointed at him. "Ha! I have my eggs!"

"Okay." he shrugged. "I see there's no more."

I smirked. That's what you get for never sharing.

"Ahjumma!" B-Bomb shouted. "Can you make more eggs for me?"

"Sure thing!!" a voice from inside the kitchen answered.

I stared at B-Bomb and turned to the direction the voice came from. I looked back to him. "Are you ing with me? You can ask her to make more eggs? How come you never told me?!"

B-Bomb nodded while smirking. "Not my fault you didn't know. I never said you couldn't. You just assumed that you couldn't."

That bastard! He didn't tell me on purpose!

"I hate you, you know that?" I glared at him.

B-Bomb shrugged. "Okay."

"..." I glared at him even harder, if that was possible, and made my way over to a table. "Stupid red-haired asshat."

After B-Bomb got his eggs he joined me at my table.

"My table." I glared at him.

"I don't see your name on it." He rolled his eyes.

I looked around the room and saw a Sharpie lying on the ground. I grabbed it and wrote 'PROPERTY OF AHN JAEHYO' in big letters on the table, covering the whole thing "It is now."

B-Bomb rolled his eyes and didn't bother moving. "Does it matter if it's your property or not?"

"Not really but I like writing it." I shrugged as I ate my eggs. "Hey, I was wondering something."

"What?"

"Why are you in this mental institution? You never told me."

"You want to know? It's not that interesting." B-Bomb said.

"Nothing can be as interesting as Zico's reason..." I laughed. "Still, I want to know."

"Alright. It's pretty simple." B-Bomb paused. "It was because of a dream, a goal that I had."

"What's your dream?" I asked.

"I wanted to be the best hep hap dancer in the world. However, that wasn't possible." B-Bomb sighed.

"Can you tell me the story? I want to know what happens."

"Sure. So I wanted to be a dancer ever since I was a little boy. I would practice my techniques every day at my school's gymnasium until it was dark out, sometimes even skipping dinner. So as I grew up I would enter competitions and whatnot. I usually won and got a lot of money and prizes from it. I wasn't in it for the money though. Dancing was my life."

"So what went wrong? Did you injure yourself and decide 'oh, since I can't dance anymore, I'll go jump off a bridge?'" I asked.

"If you let me finish my story you would know what happens." He glared at me before continuing. "So anyways, one day I decided that with my skills I could probably go pro.

((Insert cool swirly effects to initiate Minhyuk's story of why he is in this institution... In Minhyuk's POV))

I found a flyer one day after school on the school's bulletin board for auditions to become a professional dancer. I should take this opportunity! It's always been my dream to become a pro!

I grabbed the flyer from off of the bulletin board and sprinted down to the dance studio that I always practiced at.

"Hoya!" I called to my friend. "Look what I found!"

I shoved the flyer into his face. He glared at me before looking it over. "Oh my Hogod! You should go try out!" his eyes were as big as saucers.

"You should come try out with me! Your dance skills are even better than mine!" I smiled at him.

"I love dancing and all but I can't try out." Hoya sighed. "I'm going to debut soon, did you forget that?"

My shoulders slumped. I totally forgot.

"Oh yeah..." I sighed.

"Don't worry! I'll come and support you!" Hoya said, trying to cheer me up.

"Thanks Howon." I smiled weakly at him.

"No problem. What are friends for right?"

Over the next several weeks there was nonstop training for me. I would use my lunch time at school to practice. After classes I would jog down to the dance room as a warm up and I'd continue practicing there until it was pitch black out. I took every chance I got to sharpen my skills and overcome my current skills.

The day for the auditions finally arrived and I was so nervous! I could barely sleep a wink the night before! However I couldn't stay nervous. I'd have to act like I didn't have a care in the world. I didn't want my competition to think of me as a weak little boy.

"Where are they...?" I mumbled as I looked around the area, searching for Hoya and our other friends. "Maybe he's not here yet? It
is pretty early still."

I took this chance to look over my competition. Everyone looked like they knew what they were doing, with the exception of some nervous ones.

"This is my third year of auditioning! I better make it this time!" I heard a voice shout nearby. I took a look at him and he looked pretty arrogant and cocky. "They can't deny me this time! I have the best technique!"

"Don't be so full of yourself. Someone else could end up winning." a girl next to him rolled her eyes. She then glanced around and pointed at me. "Like maybe that guy over there."

The guy redirected his attention over to me and scowled. "What are you blabbering about noona? That shrimp? I doubt it. I bet he wouldn't even be able to beat a five year old girl in a jumping contest."

What is with this guy? I glared at him and gritted my teeth.

"Just ignore him. He's just trying to get you riled up." A voice next to me said. I looked over and saw some guy in his late 20s. "This guy does this every year. It's getting really old."

"You know him?" I questioned.

"I see him every year I come here. In my eyes, he's not fit to be a professional."

I just nodded as I went back to staring at the guy from earlier. He was trying to blow bubbles in his milk by putting a straw up his nose. What a babboon. I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"It is almost time for the competition to start. Can all competitors please gather inside the waiting room? Thank you." a voice spoke over the intercom.

"The time has finally come." I took a deep breath. "Let's go."

"You go first, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." the guy waved as he left my presence.

I looked around the place again trying to look for Hoya. Where is he? He said he would be here...

"Last call, will all competitors please gather inside the waiting room? All competitors to the waiting room. The competition will start in five minutes."

I took one last look at the place before running off to the waiting room.

~~~~~

Several rounds passed before it was finally my turn. As I walked out to the stage I looked at the many people that were in the audience but I didn't see any of my friends that I had expected to be here.

'They really aren't here.' I sighed. Maybe they're somewhere in the audience. I just can't find them. I looked over at the judges before starting my performance. 'Wait a minute. Isn't that the guy from earlier?' I saw the guy from earlier sitting at the judges' table. Huh, turns out he's a judge.

I went on with my performance and tried to dance the best I've ever danced in my life but felt as if I could have done better.

'And now to announce the winners!' One of the judges announced. 'In third place we have ~~~~~" everyone clapped for the third place winner as he went up to claim his trophey. 'And now for the first place winner and the runner up. In second place, we have...'

There was tension in the air as we all waited to see who would be the winner.

'Minhyuk! Congradulations to ~~~~~ for obtaining first place! You will be able to go pro!'

I sat there in shock.  So I didn't get first place. I won't be able to become a pro.

"What?! I didn't win again?!" the guy from earlier shouted. "Screw you guys! I'm outta here."

And so he got up and left, making as much unnecessary noise as he could. I went up and received my trophey. I made it to second place but I wish I'd received first place instead. Now I can't become a professional like I had hoped.

I walked up to the first place dancer to congradulate him on winning. "Congrats on your victory."

The guy smirked. "Thanks. You're the second place winner? Well it's too bad you didn't win. Just goes to show that some people in the world don't have certain skills."

He walked away after that. That bastard. How dare you say I don't have those skills.

The guy from earlier walked up to me. "Congrats on second. I thought you should have gotten first though. However don't give up. You have potential. I have to leave now. Hwaiting!" He smiled and did a fist pump before leaving. I guess his words helped me but I didn't obtain first place so it doesn't relly matter now, does it?

After everyone was done congradulating the winners they started to file out of building. I was on my way out when my phone started to ring.

Incoming call  Hoya I stared at my phone for a moment before picking up. "Hello?"

"Minhyuk? It's Hoya. I'm sorry but we can't go today. Our CEO was making us train." Hoya said. A chorus of sorrys could be heard in the background, probably by our friends.

"Oh... It's okay. It's over anyways." I informed him.

"Really? How was it?" Hoya asked, sounding distracted.

"I got second place." I sighed.

"Oh that's nice." Hoya paused for a bit as I heard voices in the background. "Hey listen, I have to go now. I'll see you some other time. Bye!"

I put my phone away after we hung up and left the building. What should I do now? I lost the competition and my skills aren't good enough to become pro.

((end B-Bomb's story. Back to Jaehyo's point of view))

"And so after all that happened I entered other small competitions but my dance skills were lacking so I lost all the ones after that. I eventually went into depression and then attempted suicide." B-Bomb sighed, concluding his story.

I nodded. "I see. So you've been in here for a pretty long time, huh?"

"Yeah. It's been a while so I've lost count of how many days it's actually been." B-Bomb stared lifelessly ahead. He was probably thinking or something. "Maybe four months? Or four and a half. I'm unsure. They tell me that I haven't left my depression state completely yet so I still have to be in the institution."

"That . I was told I only have to be in here for 45 days. It's been almost three weeks already. I'll be out of here soon." I smiled at the thought.

B-Bomb nodded and sat there silently. We both sat there in the peaceful silence before B-Bomb got up to leave without a word.

I stared up at the ceiling and sighed. "As long as they don't keep me here for as long as they did to him, I'll be fine. Everything will work out and I can go back to civilization, back to where people are. I won't have to be trapped in here anymore." I closed my eyes. "You'll be fine. Just hold on for a couple more weeks Jaehyo."

~ 블락비 ~



So liek. I forgot to tell you guys about the poll ending ._.  I was too caught up with the CoEd news ><

So anyways! It was very close! Thanks to everyone that actually voted! (: And the winner is.....



......


...........


.................


............


......


You guys want me to just tell you huh?? xD





Lee Sungjong!!~ ^^

Kevin was close behind though! (only three vote difference!!) And in third place is Yoseob. Fourth place belongs to Dongho. Originally it was gonna be a B2ST story, but ehh. Whatevs.