Will Minhyuk Tell Ilhoon What's Wrong?

New School

Minhyuk’s POV:

I quickly walk away from Ilhoon. I can’t hold my tears back. All that was going through my mind was the thought of me having to get back to the room so I can let my tears run down my face without having to care about being scared of people judging me.

I open the door and throw it shut. I fall down and bury my face against my pillow so no one will hear me crying.

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I decided to follow Minhyuk-hyung back into our dorm, but when I was going to walk in he slammed the door in my face. I leaned my ear to the door.

Is he crying?!

I can’t help it… I open the door and walk in. I let the door close by itself.

When I walk in I see Minhyuk-hyung laying on his stomach and his face against his pillow. I walk to the side of his bed and I put my hand on his back to at least try to calm him down.

 

Nobody’s POV:

“Hyung~ What’s wrong?” Ilhoon asks.

Minhyuk looks up from his pillow and his eyes are red.

“It’s nothing…” Replies Minhyuk while wiping a his tears away.

“Hyung.. Tell me”

“It’s really nothing… just leave me alone for a bit.”

“I can’t do that Hyung! Tell me what’s wrong!”

“It’s nothing!” And with that Minhyuk walks out of their room and leaves Ilhoon standing there.

 

To be continued…

 

P.S. Sorry that it’s being rushed… I just need _______ to happen and everything will slow down…

 

If you want to know what _______ is then you will just have to wait until it get’s updated!

Thank you for reading!