I accept

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter up! Honestly, I'm excited for this story. Yeayy, please do rmmber to leave comments and vote and subcribe Thank you! :)

________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun was lying on his bed, his hands behind his head, his body physically there but mentally, he was somewhere far away. It was already 4am but his eyes still refused to go to sleep. His thoughts kept going back to what happened earlier when LSM. He sighed, feeling frustrated. He heard a soft knock on his door and Ryeowook appeared.

“Hey baby.” Kyuhyun whispered as Ryeowook slipped into Kyuhyun’s bed. “Can’t sleep?”

Ryeowook nodded against Kyuhyun’s chest. “What’s going to happen if we’re really forced to disband?”

Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook’s hair. “I don’t know. We’ll be thrown out of here; everyone is just going to have to go their own way.”

Ryeowook Kyuhyun’s chest. “I don’t want that to happen.”

“I don’t want it to happen too.”

“What’s going to happen… to us if we’re really forced to disband?” Ryeowook asked in a whispered voice, looking up at Kyuhyun.

“I won’t leave you, Wookie.” Kyuhyun promised. “No matter what happens, we’ll always be together.”

 “There must be some other way.” Ryeowook whispered to himself.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Trust me, if there is, we’ll grab the opportunity as fast as we can. As long as it’s to save SuJu, we’ll do anything right?”

_____________________________________________________________

“Hyung, aren’t you going to eat?”

 Ryeowook looked at ’s faces; one by one they looked too worried to even touch their breakfast. Heechul played with his food while his mind kept playing yesterday’s scene over and over again. He cleared his throat and looked up to his dongsaengs.

“I’m going to talk to hyung-nim later again.” Heechul told them. “They can’t do this to us.”

“Hyung, you’re going to end up fighting with him.” Donghae said. “Let us go with you.”

Heechul shook his head. “No, he needs someone to tell it straight to his face. SuJu is forever, we can’t just disband because SM needs sponsors for other groups. We deserve those sponsors fair and square.”

_________________________________________________________________

Heechul walked into LSM’s office, growing more and more impatient. How dare the man made him wait to nearly an hour when he already called beforehand to schedule an appointment. Heechul sighed, knowing how his CEO can be.

“Ah Heechul-shi, how can I help you?” LSM waved to his chair.

Heechul took a seat, already annoyed with his fake boss’s smile. How could he even ask such a question when he was going to fire them all?

“Hyungnim, I want to talk about Super Junior’s contract.” Heechul begun. “I don’t think we deserve to get terminated.”

LSM leaned forward and rested his hands on his table. “And why not?”

“We’re…. Hyungnim, we’re Hallyu stars. What would the world think if we suddenly disband? SuJu is known for our brotherhood. I’m sure ELFs will be suspicious.”

LSM chuckled. “Heechul, I think it’s time you accept that SuJu is getting old.”

Heechul fisted his hands at his sides and raised his eyebrows. “Hyungnim, you’re old and you’re still working.”

 “Ah, but I don’t take up so much money from my company. Super Junior, on the other hand, is starting to become a waste of money.”

Heechul gritted his teeth. “Hyungnim, there must be something we can do. We can split our sponsors, hell we don’t even need some of them. EXO, SNSD can have them.”

LSM chuckled again. Oh how Heechul hated that chuckle. “There actually is something.”

Heechul looked up. “What is it, hyungnim?”

“Well, I offered a deal with one of your members.” LSM said calmly. “He’s the only one that can save all of you out from this situation.”

“Who?”

“You’ll have to find out yourself don’t you?”

“What is the deal about?”

LSM smirked. “That, my boy, is also a secret.”

____________________________________________________________________

“Group ing meeting, now.”

Heechul slammed the door shut with Shindong and Siwon behind him, looking confused and worried. Everyone in the house froze and stopped what they were doing or saying and stared at Heechul who looked like he was going to explode any second. No one liked it when Heechul got angry.  Everyone gathered around the living room, taking their seats, the further away from Heechul the better.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asked, timidly. “Did… Did hyungnim tell you anything?”

Heechul released a shaky breath. “One of you bastards have a deal that could get us out of this whole situation.”

Everyone gasped and looked around the room. Ryeowook could swear he started sweating now as he sunk deeper into his seat, trying to avoid any eye contact. Omo, this is not going to be go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter