Here for breakfast

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was making breakfast for Hyungsik and himself while Hyungsik was taking a shower when the doorbell started ringing crazily. Ryeowook had a mini heart attack shocked out of his life as the doorbell rang like crazy. He accidentally spilled the coffee he was pouring onto his shirt and cursed as the hot liquid touched his skin. He pulled off his shirt and was about to go back into the room to get changed when those damn doorbell went off again annoying the hell out of him. It must be those kids that have nothing to do. Whatever it was, Ryeowook stomped to the door ready to give them a good damn scolding. Ryeowook opened the door and… Oh they were those naughty kids alright. But these were s.

“W…What are you doing here?” Ryeowook stuttered. 

“We came for breakfast, Wookie ah.” Eunhyuk smiled his famous gummy smile. “How about it?”

“What?” Ryeowook was confused out of his mind.

“Why are you shirtless?” Kyuhyun asked with a suspicious glare.

“I’m..” Ryeowook shook his head. “Wait a minute, how did you know where I live?”

“Wookie, is everything alright?”

Ryeowook bit his lips nervously as Hyungsik appeared behind him pushing the door wide open for him to see who Ryeowook was talking to. Oh god, they really came at the wrong time. Ryeowook thought as Hyungsik had just finished showering and was only wearing his black pants. His body and hair was still wet and Ryeowook mentally slapped himself when he realized that he was half- too.

“Yah! Why are you both shirtless!?” Heechul exploded pointing at both Hyungsik and Ryeowook.

Hyungsik grinned. “Why can’t we? We’re married, aren’t we?”

“Hyungsik hyung just came out from the showers and I accidentally spilled coffee on my shirt, hyung.” Ryeowook tried explaining.

“Why are they here, Wookie?” Hyungsik asked.

“We’re here for breakfast.” Shindong replied.

“I didn’t realize the other members of Super Junior were too broke to get their own breakfast.” Hyungsik stated.

“We’re just doing some bonding time with our favourite brother in law.” Kyuhyun spat back. “We hope it won’t be a problem.”

______________________________________________________________

“Hyung, why are you here and how did you find out about where I live?”

Ryeowook asked looking at Heechul as his other members occupied the dining table. It was weird seeing it so full all of a sudden. It was always Ryeowook and Hyungsik alone. The house was always quiet when it was just the two of them but with s in the house, it felt like he was in a zoo.

“We’re here to check up on you because we’re worried.” Heechul simply answered. “And we think Hyungsik is up to no good.”

Ryeowook looked around thankful that Hyungsik was in the room getting dressed. “Why would you think of that, hyung?”

“Because we’re just worried, Wookie.” Kyuhyun joined. “Can’t we be worried for you? We just want to look out for you.”

“But not like this.” Ryeowook hissed. “Barging into my house uninvited. It’s a little overwhelming.”

“What’s overwhelming is seeing you and Hyungsik shirtless early in the morning.”

“What are you trying to say, Kyu?”

“Enough both of you.” Sungmin pulled both the lovers apart. “Come on, don’t fight.”

Ryeowook shook his head furiously. “Just… Just make yourself at home. I have to talk to Hyungsik hyung.”

______________________________________________________________

Ryeowook’s members are here. What a ing way to start his morning. What were they even doing here in the first place? It was too sudden and by the looks of it, Ryeowook didn’t know anything about it too. He looked confused and annoyed by ’s sudden intrusion. Hyungsik put on his shirt and dried with hair with a towel when Ryeowook slipped into the room.

“What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter